Start by marking “Thorn (Carter Kids #2)” as Want to Read:

Thorn

(Carter Kids #2)

He broke my heart.
I crushed his faith.
Now he's back, daring me to go one more round with him.
We're older now, all grown up, but the pull between us hasn't weakened. It's more intense than ever.
I hate him, but I'm drawn to him, to the darkness, to the man buried deep inside the monster.
He despises me, but he wants me. I'm the one that got away, and he's hell bent on making
ebook, First Edition, 244 pages
Published 2015 by Chloe Walsh

To ask other readers questions about Thorn, please sign up.
JAMYRA CORIANO
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Thorn (Carter Kids #2)
Sara
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first book but this one was a headache, I hated the first half but loved the second half!

The hero (Noah) was perfect for me, he was really sweet & caring towards the heroine even though she acted like a child at times but he really did love her, he went out of his way to please her and even risked his own life!

What I hated the most is when the hero gets drugged by his step-sister’s friend (Reese), she ends up raping him while he is unconscious, I don’t understand why nothin
Fre06 Begum
Jul 13, 2015 rated it did not like it
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
In a way I wished I hadn't read 'Always 1.5' and just jumped into this one, because it goes right back to after that nail biting fight, the car crash, him getting jumped on (raped) by Reece his stepsisters minion whilst under the influence of painkillers, out of it completely, to the txt message and Teagan seeing them together, not realising what had really gone down..
To Teagan and Hope (who had her own set of problems) ran away..Then it jumped..Years go by and neither see the guys that hurt the
Julie
Re-read with no regrets!

Just as I finished TREACHEROUS again after all these years, I gobbled it up this time around as well, not yet full enough of NOAH! I had to revisit one of my all time favorite young adult ALPHA MALES, the cougar I am has no shame. *wink*
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "I'm IN" stars***

"I never realized a man’s heart could love as hard as this.
This was an insane kind of love.
One I never thought I would have.

God, i think that i became for once again an addict...
And Noah Messina is my new fuckin' GOD!!!
I loved him so much in his teenage years, but at his 25, he is stunning!!!

The thing is that i don't know how i will survive without the next book, but thank God that this story didn't have the mother of the cliffys as the previous book!!!
Yep, there ar
Heather
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whew. Holy shit. Noah is everything. EVERYTHING. All. The. Things. Fucking perfect alpha hero.
Sharron E.
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: okay-ish
ONE OF THE BEST CONTEMP BOOKS I'VE READ. ...more
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
First off in really miffed this ended on a cliff hanger. I was really looking forward to this story and hate it when h and h hook up with other people during their separation. I'm glad they are together again it just felt like a whole book of drama mixed in with other people when they could have sorted their problems out ages ago. If you love someone surely no one else will do. I was dissapointed in Noah for going off with other women so easily. ...more
Alex Allwright
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
When is it being released ??
Carly
Amazing

Chloe walsh
What can I say apart from Damn I love you!
You gave it to us early .. kept me sane for the say half term and all that..
And Damn was it amazing
Teegs and Noah wow just when you think it can't get any better.
The book didn't end on a cliffhanger witch is good I'm not climbing the walls to find out what happens next because I haven't had a sniff of what's to come ..
Looking forward to tame <3
Irene
So Worth the Wait!

This book continued where the first ended and allowed us readers to fully understand what happened in the background to Noah and Teagan in Treacherous to cause them to separate and hold grudges against each other for years. In Thorn, the character's evolved, the passion grew hotter and more explosive, new issues appear and a reunion between to lovers drew them closer together. I highly recommend this as a must read and can't wait for the last book!
Laura Jackson
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Possibly the most difficult review I've ever done

Not because it's difficult to tell you how fantastic this book is but simply because I don't want to give any spoilers. The joy of Chloe Walsh's book is that they are gritty and you never feel like there's a guaranteed HEA, but providing you've read Treacherous this is definitely a book worth reading, just keep the tissues handy.
Tracey Cotton
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
What can I say about this book???....
ABSOLUTLY BRILLIANT thats what!
Couldn't put it down, lapped it up from page 1.
A must that you read the first book "Trecherous" as this picks up and carries on the story of Noah and Teagan and their fight to find each other.
Great characters, great story line, and great author.
Sara
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eeeeeee

I've been waiting for this for months and Chloe didn't disappointment! It's a sequel so I suggest you read Treacherous.

It's full of angst, heartache and love. You'll be spinning by the end from the fast paced emotions it causes.

All the characters are well written and deeper than most stories I've read. I definitely recommend this and all of Chloes books.
Joy K
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arrrggghhhh, cliffy, beware! I loved it as much as the first one. Second chance romance, although the main reason it's a second chance romance is just freaking retarded. Come on Teagan, after all the shit you went through in the first book, you can't get over this stupid conflict. Poor Noah,,, I felt very bad for him. I love you dude. ...more
Alexandra
AAAAAAAAAAA, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT STUPID, ANNOYING , WORST-EVER BITCH!!!! I HATE HER WITH SO MUCH PASSION THAT I AM GOING TO BURST!!!!! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS HIM, LET ALONE HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!!!! I HATEEEEE HERRRRRRR!!!!! ...more
HeatherTX
Thorn = angst in spades!

And now we wait for more Teagen and Noah.

Side thought, I think Lucky and Hope should hook up...to hell with Jordan!
Raj
Escape into My Reads Book Blog

Thorn is my favourite Carter Kids book in the series followed closely by Treacherous. I absolutely loved this book and was completely engrossed in the story and refused to put it down. In this we get prison time with Noah Messina and readers are introduced to his cell mate Lucky, who I have fallen in love with and pray he gets his own book!

Whilst Noah is doing his time behind bars, his anger, heartache and longing for Teagan his “Thorn” never ceases. Despite what s
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Don't you hate that? You know, when you're all jazzed up for the second book and nothing gets juicy until the end?? Well this book suffered from a bad case of the "blah! blah! blah's!!!"

This was a really disappointing follow up from the second book. It just when on and on about their uneventuful lives before they meet up again 5 years later. But what I disliked the most her was the heroine for me. She was just way too annoying and sort of lackluster for me. Her life seems completely devoid of an
Amara
The drama continues.....

This book would get a higher rating if it had been edited. I don't think it was. There were some typos, and worse---the dread repeat conversations.

You know, I think at this point I have to continue this series just to find out what the fuck is going on with Jordan.
Ange
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Let me address the reviews where peeps are disappointed because Noah slept with other women when he was estranged from Teagan (aka Thorn).

While I agree that a scenario like that can leave a very nasty aftertaste (to the degree that I haven't finished books where the H is an unrepentant hoe and the h "waits" for him like a masochistic moron) this situation isn't like that at all!

First of all, Noah and Teagan have only been together for 2 months yet despite the brevity of their relationship, they
Kristy Mills
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
So there is a minor thing that I really dislike in no matter what book.
So the H and h are apart for seven years and when he can he is taking all the fangirls up on their offers, but when the h takes up on a "fanboy" than it's a war.. So how is this fair or normal? Or is that just my weird mind that thinks like that. but aside that it was all okay for me during their sex adventures they weren't together.

I liked it, but I really am irritated easily by Teagan. Grow a pair and talk instead of runnin
Big Joe  Rossi
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good follow up to book one, I didnt like the beginning, to many questions of why would you do that? With Teagan and Noah's actions. The last half of book makes up for it. What a ride. Now, JD is back.....oh no!!!!!

I know this is a shorter review than normal that was because a lot of crap happened in the real world and the start and finish of this book is months in between instead of a day or two.

JAMYRA CORIANO
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thorn

Hello yea I'll recommend the I've have waited for so long for this book and as I suspected this is amazing Mrs.walsh you never seem to ever disappoint with the carter kids you rock
Cassie
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book shook me to my core with love, want, lust, and conspiracies!
Cupcake
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! I'm loving teagan and Noah's story ...more
Caroline F

This sequel is set seven years after the ending of the first book, Treacherous, with flashbacks to the past to fill in the gaps.

"He's the love of my life...He is everything and I love him...all the time. It won't go away."

I found Teagan to be just as stubborn as she always was, never giving Noah a chance to explain what really happened, all those years ago, even though she still loves him and hasn't really moved on, in spite of everything. Festering in his anger, desire and love for her
Ros &#x1f33c;
The first book in this series was such a adrenaline rush that I dived straight into this one. I craved more of Noah Messina!

Unfortunately though, as is the case with many brilliant books before it, the second instalment just didn’t hit the spot.

The majority of the book switched between Noah and Teagan’s point of view and gave us an insight as to what they had each been doing for the last seven years. As it turns out it was not much. Nada. Teagan did nothing of substance except for moping aroun
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please merge books/ wrong author listed 2 15 Feb 24, 2016 03:30AM

• Facing The Enemy (The Enemy #1)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Malik (Carter Brothers #1)
  • Villain of Secrets (Verona Legacy, #3)
  • Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • King of Souls (Verona Legacy, #2)
  • Wild Girl (Aston Creek High, #3)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • No Prince
  • Engaging the Enemy (The Enemy #2)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
International bestselling author Chloe Walsh writes heart wrenching, emotionally gripping, young and new adult fiction. Her books will suck you into deeply emotive storylines, where you'll fall in love with the complex, sexy heroes, hilarious sidekicks, and lovable female leads. Every adventure with Chloe is an angsty plot designed to give you the ultimate book hangover.

Chloe hails from a small t

Carter Kids (6 books)
  • Treacherous (Carter Kids #1)
  • Tame (Carter Kids #3)
  • Torment (Carter Kids #4)
  • Inevitable (Carter Kids #5)
  • Altered (Carter Kids #6)