Start by marking “Revenant (The Dark Rituals #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenant (The Dark Rituals #3)

Revenant

(The Dark Rituals #3)

In Revenant, the third installment in the Dark Rituals series, Colina grows in power and ability—and faces danger like never before.

After miraculously escaping the insane asylum, it becomes clear that Colina holds unprecedented power—she can force spirits into the afterlife and even raise the dead. But with those abilities come problems: just as they escape evil’s clutches
Published October 21st 2015 by Full Fathom Five Digital

To ask other readers questions about Revenant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenant

Carrie
Sep 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Revenant is the third book in the Dark Rituals series by Catrina Burgess. This installment picks up about a week after Colina and company have escaped the insane asylum in book two and have been kidnapped by a madman named Gage who works for the demon that Colina had released in the first book. Gage wants to use Colina and her magic abilities to create a zombie army to create chaos and gain power for himself.

I have to say I'm glad this book got a bit more into the magic and back to the plot wit
Kristin Howard
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the first two books on wattpad and fell in love!

I had to buy the last two books, Such a great author. Very interesting book, keeps you guessing and wanting more.
Megan
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-fantasy
I loved the world created by Catrina Burgess, for sure.
I read all the books quite fast, I couldn't get enough and I wanted to know what happened next.
The only reason why this doesn't get 5 stars is the fact that Colina is so slow to understand things and then all of a sudden, everything clicks in her head and everything falls into place. I feel it was missing some gradual work towards the end goal.
Myla Aguilar
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chilling Good

Wow what a page turner. Demons, Mages and other types of being. Scary with good characters that you feel their pain or happiness, thrills and action packed. Gets better with each book.
Natalie
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
It had been a while since i had read the first two books in this series, but remembering the cliff hanger of book 2, i couldn't wait to see where this story was going to go.
It Didn't disappoint.
Following on from the last book, Colina is being held prisoner by Gage. An Evil man in league with the Demon Colina had mistakenly released from hell. Still discovering her unusual powers as a death dealer, and trying to save her friends once again, s
Ivana
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Colina is neck deep in trouble.
Fighting against herself and everyone around her.
Torn between love and hatred she must decide how far is she willing to go to save loved ones.
There is only darkness around and no light at the end of tunnel. She doesn't know who to trust.
Colina is, yet again, in story that will keep you on edge till end. Book is loaded with tension and intensity.
Catrina Burgess world is not black and white, her heroine walks grey path and i love it.
Gurdy
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One word. Brilliant.

The third book in the Dark Rituals series and I still get chills running down my back. The writer is back at it again with a book that has you on the edge of your seat the entire way through. How scary can Colina's world get? Well, whatever you're thinking, you're wrong. Burgess turned the fear factor all the way up to eleven. Prepare for sleepless nights.
Alex Allwright
Shawn Blackwood
Aug 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
The Dark Rituals books by Catrina Burgess 1 2 Jun 07, 2016 08:07AM

I write because it helps keeps the darkness away and reminds me that there is magic in the world. I live with one husband, two dogs, and a cat named Shitty Kitty in a small mining town in Arizona. At night this place is definitely spooky. I swear I’ve heard the wind giggle, and sometimes there’s a very odd breeze. Luckily, I love all things that go bump in the night. I adore old movies. I’m a huge

The Dark Rituals (4 books)
  • Awakening (The Dark Rituals #1)
  • Possession (The Dark Rituals #2)
  • Legion (The Dark Rituals, #4)