Start by marking “Blame it on the Kiss (Kisses in the Sand, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blame it on the Kiss (Kisses in the Sand, #2)

Blame it on the Kiss (Kisses in the Sand #2)

The one guy she shouldn't want...

Honor Mitchell has lived with guilt and regret for a long time, so when she promises to do the things on her dying best friend's wish list, she's determined to follow through and do something right for a change. But when she's thrown together for wedding duties with the one man who complicates her vow--just by looking at him--she has to put
Published June 9th 2015 by Entangled Publishing: Lovestruck

To ask other readers questions about Blame it on the Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blame it on the Kiss

Ana
 photo raw_zps2jtfm9l2.gif

This book ended up being more than I expected it to be. Blame it on the kiss is definitely an enjoyable, sweet and realistic story. If you're tired of reading the same old clichéd stories of jealous, possessive, controlling, alpha males - then this is the book for you. I highly recommend it.
Claire Robinson
3.5 - "We've come this far..." Stars!

The second book in the Kisses in the Sand series focuses on a couple whose connection causes more than a few feelings of guilt as they also try to navigate their grief for the loss of a loved one.

I think the subject matter in Blame it on the Kiss is one that any author is going to struggle to get the right balance with, in that Honor’s best friend was also Bryce’s ex-girlfriend, and she died. Honor cannot deny her feelings for Bryce after running into him mon
Nicola
May 19, 2015 Nicola rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's a reason Robin Bielman is one of my go-to authors:

Ten books read.
48 stars in total.

THIS is why. The lady never fails; from the romantic first kiss which induces a serious case of the butterflies, to the grand gesture that will leave your heart singing, she has a gift of bringing her reader a captivating story and couple to become emotionally invested in.

description

Blame it on the Kiss is no exception. With an undeniable chemistry, Bryce and Honor's journey brings everything from fun and flirting t
Robin Bielman
Jun 02, 2015 Robin Bielman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hi everyone! My heart's feeling kind of full today and so I just rated one of my books for the first time. :) I love this book. I love all my books, of course, but this one is special because it's book #10. Ten. That is just crazy pants and means so much to me because I never imagined it happening. So, huge thanks to all of you for reading my books! I never imagined that either. Happy June! Happy reading! I can't wait for you to get to know Honor and Bryce.

Thought I'd share a couple of teasers (
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I appreciate a book where both the hero and heroine have to overcome some past issues to move forward but they do it without a lot of whining or big blow ups or a whole lot of drama. While it took a little time, I was extremely happy that they both figured out what they wanted about the same time and both were willing to risk a lot to be together. For two people, a shared past with one woman, leaves them questioning everything especially the
Elena
May 19, 2015 Elena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Robin Bielman once again wrote a sweet, fun, flirty and emotional story that I couldn't put down.

Honor is a girl living with regrets, she believes that she is too spontaneous to finish a thing, she believes that she hurts others and she doesn't think that she is capable of loving.

Bryce on the other hand has been hurt by his past and though he is a man that wants a family and a steady relationship, he doesn't want one now.He doesn't want his heart to be broken again.

When they share a kiss thei
Jessica Alcazar
With each book by Robin Bielman that I read, I fall more in love with her characters and their sassy, sizzling, fun, emotional journeys. Blame it on the Kiss is one of my favorites. Honor and Bryce are such good, likable people who really deserve a happy ending. I laughed with them, cried with them and cheered them on throughout the ups and downs of their emotional journey.
I enjoy the sizzle (and these two do sizzle) but I love the heart of the story so much more. So many #FEELS. The supporting
Bette Hansen
May 28, 2015 Bette Hansen rated it it was amazing
Awesome read! This is a sweet, fun, and very emotional book. A beautifully crafted story that shows us the characters vulnerabilities, regrets, hopes and aspirations. Honor and Bryce are characters that you can't help but like and you want to see them get their happily ever after. Treat yourself to a wonderful afternoon and grab this one! I highly recommend it.
Irene
May 28, 2015 Irene rated it it was amazing

Blame It on the Kiss was a beautiful and heartfelt read, loved it.

Loved the characters, the storyline and the chemistry between Honor and Bryce was very believable and hot!

I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it. You too will be left with a heart full of love.

Thank you Entangled Bliss via Netgalley for the advance copy in exchange for my honest thoughts
Samanthe Tucker
May 21, 2015 Samanthe Tucker rated it it was amazing
Sam’s top 3 reasons for LOVING Blame it on the Kiss:

1) It is a damn fine kiss, and you get to start blaming it right there in Chapter 1. Read it and weep!

2) A heroine committed to completing a very naughty bucket list, and a hero torn between preventing her…or participating. ;)

3) A Scrabble game that will make you stand up and cheer.

Before I started Blame it on the Kiss, I expected to adore it, because I adore everything from this author, yet I was secretly thinking, “Sorry, Robin Bielman. I can
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews
by Kim

First off, I have to say Blame it on the Kiss is my favorite Robin Bielman book to date. I even have to admit that Honor and Bryce are also my favorite couple. That’s saying a lot since I generally love all of her couples.

Bryce Bishop is truly a good guy. He oozes the “forever” vibe. A family and a white picket fence is him. He thought he was on track to have all that and more until Payton dumped him via voicemail. Now, he doesn’t trust his heart o
Rachel
May 19, 2015 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Robin Bielman is back with another Kisses in the Sands novel and I absolutely loved it. But that’s no surprise as this author is one of my favourites and I always know that when I pick up one of her books that I will be in for a fantastic read and this was no different. It’s gone straight to my keeper shelf.

This is a beautiful story of finding love and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, even if someone else has to do the initial push. But when the results are Bryce and Honor together it’
Heather Nighbor
May 26, 2015 Heather Nighbor rated it it was amazing
**I was provided an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review. I did not receive any compensation for providing my opinion.**

WOW….Blame it on the Kiss by Robin Bielman is a fabulous book. This story will take you on a journey of emotions. It is sweet, emotional and funny. I have never read anything from Robin Bielman and I am now a fan to see what else she has. I know I am going to be hooked on this author.

Blame it on the Kiss is about Honor, a girl that struggles with following through on anythi
Shari
May 20, 2015 Shari rated it it was amazing
Robin Bielman is an auto buy author for me, and this book just proves it even more. I could not put this book down, a sweet emotional, laugh out loud story of Honor and Bryce finding love.

Honor is trying to complete "the list" that her friend left her after she died. Bryce her friend's ex finds the list and wants to help Honor to fulfill the list. Neither are looking for a relationship, but the chemistry is flowing between them. Two things on the list are a one night fling and to fall in love
Maria Rose
This sweet and sexy contemporary romance (A Red Hot Bliss title meaning we can expect some sexy times!) is the story of Honor and Bryce. They have a complicated history due to Honor’s best friend Payton who was secretly dating Bryce but dumped him (with no explanation) when she found out she was sick, subsequently dying and leaving a bucket list for Honor to accomplish. One of the items on the list is to have a one night stand, which Honor almost did with Bryce until realizing who he was at the ...more
Eleanore
Jun 17, 2015 Eleanore rated it it was amazing
Honor Mitchell doesn't have a great track record when it comes to following through.

Which makes her current to-do list all the more important. Ever since her best friend Payton died way too young and left Honor a wish list of things to accomplish and try, Honor has been doing her best to silence her naturally rebellious and flaky personality and get done what her best friend wanted. The list is supposed to stay a secret ... until someone finds out.

Bryce Bishop can scarcely believe that he's stil
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

YAY! We have book two of the Kisses in the Sand books. In Blame It On The Kiss we focus on Honor Mitchell and Bryce Bishop. Okay, I love this story. It's one of stories I just couldn't put down. Let share the greatness of this story and hope to not overshare, because I LOVE IT!.

If you read Keeping Mr. Right Now you would remember Honor and Bryce from the previous story. Honor is the one to help Sophie's revamp her image, and Bryce is best friends with Zane also his agen
Jessica Adkins-Charles {Bottles & Books Reviews}
Honor Mitchell is a beautiful woman with a free-spirit. Not used to sticking to one thing or finishing anything, Honor is determined to complete her best friend's dying wish: a list of things that Payton wanted to do before she turned 25.

On that list:
1. Have a one night stand.
2. Get a tattoo.
3. Take a hot air balloon ride.
4. Open an antique store with my best friend.
5. Fall in love.

Honor almost crossed off number one months ago until she introduced herself to her one night stand to be and reali
Paris
I freaking loved Keeping Mr. Right Now and when I finished it, I knew that I had to read Honor’s book no matter what. I loved her in the first book in the series and was really intrigued by her and what happened with Bryce. I needed an explanation and I needed more of them together. I got all of that and more in Blame it on the Kiss. This book was a page-turning, couldn’t put it down, heart racing perfect read. It was an emotional roller coaster that I didn’t want to get off. One minute my chest ...more
Jen
Jun 09, 2015 Jen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Check out the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

Blame It on the Kiss is the second book in the Kisses in the Sand series from Robin Bielman and brings about the story of Bryce Bishop and Honor Mitchell, best friends of the lead characters from the first book, Zane Hollander and Sophie Bishop from Keeping Mr. Right Now. When Bryce and Honor's paths crossed in book one, you could tell right away that the
Elaine
After a disastrous experience when she feared her high school boyfriend wanted to get too serious, Honor has avoided any long term relationship. Less than a year ago, Honor Mitchell’s best friend, Payton, died, leaving Honor with a list of things she’s like her to do before she’s twenty-five. Payton had broken up with her secret boyfriend, Bryce Bishop, when she’d learnt about her terminal illness and had be particularly close to Honor in her final months. There aren’t many things on the list - ...more
Linda
May 23, 2015 Linda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, contemporary
I don't know how Robin comes up with such super endings that invariably leave me with a big smile and a tickled-pink giddiness, but I hope she never stops!

“I may be clean cut on the outside, but make no mistake." He moved even closer, close enough to see her pulse jump at the base of her neck. "I like to get very, very dirty when nobody's looking.”

BLAME IT ON THE KISS by Robin Bielman is a lovely, small-town contemporary romance! It is the second book in her Kisses in the Sand series, but each
Jeannie
Jun 01, 2015 Jeannie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mantano, arc, 2015, rev-team
The story of Honor and Bryce is a little more emotional as compared to the 1st book in this series. It talks about a hidden and suppressed attraction so as to not betray her best friend even though she is dead and the self-worth that Honor thought she is to have. The chemistry between Honor and Bryce was combustible right from the start and it was sad to see their feelings being suppressed and denied.

Honor also felt that she didn't deserve happiness and isn't one who made plans and it took fulfi
Cheryl Sanders
May 20, 2015 Cheryl Sanders rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful feel good Romance. Honor and Bryce have their own demons to exorcise from their past. Bryce is Honor's deceased best friends ex-boyfriend and they both feel guilty for wanting each other. Even though it feels so right, the guilt is eating Honor alive. They both have different mountains to climb to even come close to living again but she's not sure if the journey is worth betraying her deceased best friend.

I've only given you a glimpse of everything that's happening in the story
Lori
May 26, 2015 Lori rated it it was amazing
Robin Bielman is an auto-read/auto-buy author for me. And this book is definitely worth a read. From the start, it has such a romantic heartfelt read. It is so easy to love both Honor and Bryce. Theirs is a "feel good" story. It does have the spice, the angst, the laughter, and the tears. But it is such a smooth loving read. Their connection was pure magic and despite both of them wanting to stay away, the line drawing them together was too strong.

I felt for Honor because she felt so undeservin
Maggie Kelley
Jun 09, 2015 Maggie Kelley rated it it was amazing

An original, heartfelt premise makes this Red Hot Bliss special. Robin Bielman is one of my favorite romance writers and she delivers strong writing, great plot and multi-dimensional characters in the second novel of her Kisses in the Sand series. And yes, it's a Red Hot Bliss, so...hi to some sexy times!

The heroine, Honor, is lovable, and full of internal conflict trying to do right and 'honor' her friend's wishes. And Bryce...sigh. Hot, adorable...and a good guy. I LOVE a sexy good guy. A perf
Carol-Ann
May 27, 2015 Carol-Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jessica (Lovin' Los Libros)
Blame it on the Kiss is the second book in Robin Bielman's Kisses in the Sand series and I was thrilled to see we were getting Bryce and Honor's story! I really enjoyed their banter in Keeping Mr. Right Now, so I was hoping we would see more of them. This was a cute story, but I found myself getting a bit frustrated with their indecisiveness.

I understand the hesitation, I do. Honor feels like she is betraying her best friend Payton, by going after the guy she was in love with- even though Payto
Sheri (Tangled Up In Books)
Originally posted on my blog: Tangled Up In Books

I received a copy of this book, from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review. In no way did this sway either my review or my rating!

So, I have very mixed feelings after finishing Blame it on the Kiss. I was intrigued by the storyline with the possibilities of tension because we have a best friend/ex-girlfriend who has passed away and the guilt between these two people from her life for feeling an attraction towards one another. What can I
Casey
May 20, 2015 Casey rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Robin Bielman is one of those authors that I just love and know that I will enjoy whatever she writes. Blame it on the Kiss was just as fun and flirty and sweet as I have come to expect from Robin, and I really enjoyed this story. Though this is the second Kisses in the Sand book, it can be read as a standalone story with interconnected characters.

After losing her best friend, Honor Mitchell sets out to fulfill her best friend's last wishes.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Love Bites (Sugar City #1)
  • The Bouquet List
  • Saving the Sheriff (Three River Ranch, #3.5)
  • Crazy for the Competition (Hope Springs, #2)
  • Love Songs for the Road
  • Just for the Summer (Lake Bliss, #1)
  • Hometown Love: A Bliss Bundle
  • Guarding His Heart (Half Moon Bay #3)
  • Love for Beginners (Under the Hood, #2)
  • The Marriage Match (Suddenly Smitten, #3)
  • The Playboy's Proposal (The Sorensen Family, #3)
  • Rescued by the Rancher (Tall Pines Ranch, #2)
  • Stealing the Groom (Stealing the Heart, #1)
  • Desire by Design
  • Coach Maddie and the Marine
  • Taming the Country Star (Hometown Heroes, #1)
When not attached to her laptop, USA Today Bestselling Author Robin Bielman can almost always be found with her nose in a book. A California girl, the beach is her favorite place for fun and inspiration. Her fondness for swoon-worthy heroes who flirt and stumble upon the girl they can’t live without jumpstarts most of her story ideas.

She loves to go on adventures, and has skydived, scuba dived, p
More about Robin Bielman...

Kisses in the Sand (3 books)
  • Keeping Mr. Right Now (Kisses in the Sand, #1)
  • The Best Friend Bargain (Kisses in the Sand, #3)

“Regret isn't real. It's something invented to punish ourselves” 4 likes
“Find yourself in the present. See the possibilities right in front of you and hold on tight to the ones tou want to keep.” 4 likes