Start by marking “Easy Silence” as Want to Read:
Easy Silence

Easy Silence

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  477 Ratings  ·  158 Reviews
They say you never forget your first love. No matter how many more come along or how much time goes by, there will always be that one person who will be forever embedded deep inside your heart and soul. For me, that was Jaxson Callahan.
We were complete opposites. I was a senator’s daughter. My parents were always too busy keeping up appearances on the political scene to sh
Published July 9th 2015 by CreateSpace

♥Sharon♥
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I started Easy Silence, I had absolutely no expectations. This book wasn’t on my radar. It wasn’t even on my TBR list. I read one review that peaked by curiosity and a friend was kind enough to share it with me so I jumped right in.

This was such a beautiful and emotional love story. I was worried that I wouldn’t make a connection with the two main characters because I don’t often read stories where they are younger. Samantha was 18 and Jaxson was 20. But the story was wonderfully written a
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Easy Silence
Author – Beth Rinyu
Publication Date –July 9, 2015
Genre – Romance
Type – Stand Alone
Cliffhanger – No
Rating – 5+++ out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
I really don’t even know how to put into words what this book did to me. This one is definitely going on my all time favorites for 2015!!

I originally had my rating at 4.5 stars because this book absolutely gutted me and surprised me at the end, bu
Beth Rinyu
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Now available for pre-order on Amazon

This book was an emotional journey for me, and then some. From the time I got the idea for it in my head, I was a slave to my writing and my emotions, unable to stop until I typed those two little words “The End”. I wrote this one hundred percent with my heart, even though my head was telling me to do otherwise, I didn’t veer off path and stayed true to my original vision with how I wanted it to go, ignoring that voice in my head tha
Jan
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jan by: Susan Gold
****4.5 Stars****

My thoughts ATM

BOOK!

A few hours later:

I think I've got this now. Book digested.
Heart wrenching it is all I can say.
I almost gave up at the beginning. I am glad I didn't.
Thanks Susan <3
Anna
Beautiful !!!

My heart is so heavy! What a beautiful and vivid love story. You never forget your first love. I read this book in one sitting and I couldn't put it down ! I even read through my tears. ❤
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Bubble Gum Ice Cream Stars *****

description

I wasn't expecting much from this book, but after the first few chapters, I fell in love with Sam and Jax. This was so heart wrenching. This was a story about true love and soulmates.

When people look at Sam and Jax, they don't see any similarities. But when you look deep inside them, they are so alike. Both are in difficult family situations, and both have a sweet soul.

Sam was kind of off putting for me at first because she was so direct, blunt, and hon
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it

4 Emotional stars

If ever there was a story that split our book hearts in two then this is one of those. As we read the love story that was Sam and Jaxson we stumbled and dragged our feet through the first half, being told to feel – told to experience rather than actually being in the story ourselves.

‘It was mature. It was undying, and it was the kind of love that most people don’t ever even get to experience once in their life. How fortunate was I to have gotten to experience it twice.’

Then sud
Christine
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites-2015
A gut wrenching heart breaking emotional story about Jaxon and Samantha.

Samantha the well to do daughter of a senator and Jaxon the bad boy from a broken loveless family.

They came together so young and didn't know it till the end.

Jaxon you ripped my heart out when you left and Samantha I loved that you went after your dream.
The happiness that Samantha bought to Jaxon was beautiful after all the pain he had suffered.

At the end I felt we had gone a full cirle.
A beautiful sad story.

✯✯✯✯ Emotional stars

Then
Susan Gold
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless. A brilliant ending to a heart wrenching love story. A must read.
Anne OK
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads
Definitely not what I was expecting, so it was a really shocking revelation when I reached the end. This book is one I would classify a personal journey for a reader. Each reader will take away an individual concept, realization, or belief in the words and theme in the message behind the story. I would imagine most will require the services of a box of Kleenex to get through to the end. It left me speechless and comforted.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Get your hankies at the ready...this was one super emotional book. Opposites attract and sometimes if you look deeper, who you think you know is someone totally different and for all the right reasons. This is not your traditional love story and I admire the author for sticking to her guns and telling the story how she wanted. But is a story that is heart warming and heart breaking all the same. (full review to come)
Natascha Housen
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I feel so emotional right now, I loved this book and I totally loved Samantha and Jaxson, they showed a love so strong for each other whilst both were battling there own demons from the past.
I'm kind of lost for words with a serious book hangover
Melanie
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Speechless...I am left speechless. I loved this book and absolutely feel in love with Jaxson and Samantha. All that they shared together was filled with hope, love, and happiness. However the sins of a father can break the strongest of bonds.

This book had me on an emotional rollercoaster that I didn't want to end. The epilogue was perfect.

Warning with this book though...tissues are required!!
Kim
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I was left speechless, emotionally spent, but very impressed with Beth Rinyu's unique latest novel.

This is a story about an angry, embittered, judgmental young man a who turns into an unlikely savior for a lonely Senator's daughter while she spends the summer at her Grandmother's beach house. What starts out with sarcastic, antagonistic exchanges, gradually turns to tolerance , then a quiet appreciation, understanding and attraction.

They are from two different worlds with vastly different o
Nance
So this one was easily going to be a 4-star read for me until that ending! Holy crap! Was I dreaming too??? Or did I just read that ending?? Now I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but I’ll just leave you with the thought of “I was so not prepared for that at all”!!! What are the odds of that occurring? It totally gutted me. And, I’ve read over the last two chapters a few times. And, man the tears! Total sobfest for me!! Does it have a “happily ever after”? That depends on what your definition ...more
Jennifer Sons
Wow!!!! I was given this book for an honest review! Honestly, this is the best book I've read so far in 2015! AMAZING is an understatement! I had to wait a few days after I finished because, well, I had a huge book hangover & couldn't even think to start writing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I fell in love with Samantha(Sam) and Jaxson(Jax) at the very beginning. They are complete opposite but had this immediate connection. Sam is the rich senator's daughter that has been handed life on a silver platter. Jax is the "bad
Judy
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hidden secrets and lies, some too much to bear.
Hearts are broken, tears are shed and lives are forever changed.

I can count on Beth to write sweet and ooey gooey stories, and this doesn't disappoint.
At times it had a little bit of an 'after school special' feel about it, right before the carpet gets pulled out from under you!

Her heroine, Samantha is smart and sweet, yet strong and resilient. She seems like your typical popular girl. Rich, beautiful and has her life all laid out in front of her
Kelly with Sugar Shack Book Blog
I was given a copy for an honest review!!

I have recently discovered and now coverted to stalking Beth!! All of her books are 100% amazing and give you actual goosebumps!! Easy Silence is now become my new favorite! It is a book that literally left me reeling for days after and it is a book that I will never forget!! The emotions that are brought out while reading are like none I have ever experienced! Absolute wreck and then put back together, thats the best way to describe it.

Beth takes us on a
Rhonda Dennis
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First, let me say how honored I was to get an ARC of this amazing book. As a fellow author, I read stories trying to guess how the plot will twist and how the story will flow. So I'm reading, digging the characters. Reading, liking the chemistry. Reading, awwww, this is really good. Then BAM!!!!!! Nothing was as I thought it would go, and that's what made this book AMAZING! It's hard to get me, but dang it, Beth did it in such a brilliant and breathtaking way that I had to message her immediatel ...more
Linda
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Beth Rinyu and love all of her books, but Easy Silence is in a league of it’s own. It is not a light read. It is deep, emotional, and mature. In my opinion, this book is her best work to date. You NEED to read this book. You will not be disappointed at all.
Nicky
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Beautiful!!

I had a feeling my heart would hurt after reading this book, and it does, but in a beautiful way. This story will forever stay with me. Beth, you are an amazing author, and I will be reading your other books...
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I am not even sure words can describe how beautiful this book is. I am a huge fan of Beth Rinyu and her writing. I have read every one of her books and I have loved them all. In fact Dailan O’Malley is one of my top book boyfriends. But after reading Easy Silence I have to break the news to Dailan, because Jaxson Michael Callahan completely owned my heart after reading this book. This is by far my favorite book from Beth. It is unlike anything she has ever written and in ways very different from
Alicia Taylor
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Last weekend Natalie told me about Easy Silence. She'd just finished reading it and was raving about it. She happened to mention something big happening that broke her. Now I am not one of those readers who enjoy these types of books (A little cryptic there but if/when you read this book you'll understand my meaning in that comment.) so I was really hesitant. Natalie pleaded. I gave it a go.

Best. Decision. Ever.

I read this book last weekend and I'm still in a massive book hangover - HUGE hangov
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

*** I Love Story Time was gifted and ARC in exchange of an honest review ***

5 Amazing Stars!

"Together we created an easy silence, a silence that most people would find awkwardly eerie, but for us, it was symbolic of our relationship."

WOW! I just finished reading Easy Silence and all I can say is...my eyes are almost swollen shut from being so puffy and my face is so splotchy from all the crying. This story was truly amazing...it was heart wrenching yet beautiful.

Jaxson and Samantha were born

5 Amazing Stars!

Jaxson and Samantha were born
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
* ARC provided for an honest review

Easy Silence by: Beth Rinyu

Get your tissues ready. Beth Rinyu, will have you on the edge of your seat dying with what is to come next. If you are anything like me, you may even be ready to yell at her once you finish reading this amazing book. Easy Silence is full of romance, drama, friendship, secrets, and heart break.
Meet Samantha Carmichael, or Sam as she prefers, 18 years old, spending the summer with her sick grandmother on the Beach in North Carolina.
Lauren-marie
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow, I was not expecting that. Not at all!! Oh God what an ending. What should have taken me half hour to read took me double the time because I just couldn't see past the tears. This is an ugly cry book. It literally just tears you apart but the love that Jaxon and Samantha has was so beautiful that I suppose you could say it was bittersweet. This has easily just gotten into my favourites list. I'm not even sure I have words to describe this book, it was just...beautiful, heartbreaking and just ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
****Warning**** But I beg you to give this story a read!!!!! Don't miss out on this story!

Samantha Carmichael isn't happy with her life. She is 18, going to Georgetown University in the fall, comes from an affluent family. But this doesn't mean she is happy. She would trade this to have her parents in her life like "normal" parents.

Jaxson "Jax" Callahan is the small town bad boy. He is TROUBLE all around. Raised by his "mom" if you want to call her that. She was more interested in her next high
New Adult Book Club: #154 ~ Easy Silence by Beth Rinyu 36 66 Nov 02, 2015 11:32AM
  • A Taylor-Made Life (Taylor-Made, #1)
  • Pulled Under (Kill Devil Hills, #3)
  • Last Wish (Remembering Kyle, #2)
  • 47 Things (47 Things #1)
  • City Beautiful
  • The Summer Remains (The Summer Remains, #1)
  • Dear Tabitha (Forever Family, #2)
  • Snowflakes & Fire Escapes
  • Only You (Second Chances #2)
  • Missed Connection (Viral, #1)
  • Then There Was You (So Much It Hurts, #2)
  • No One's Surrender (Chadwell Hearts, #3)
  • The Time Until
  • Relinquished
  • Out of Focus (Chosen Paths, #3)
  • Slave to the Rhythm (The Rhythm, #1)
  • A Heart of Time
  • The One
Ever since I can remember, I have always enjoyed Creative Writing. There was always something about being able to travel to a different place or become a different person with just the stroke of a pen - or in today's world a touch of the keyboard. I love creating deep characters who you will love or love to hate.

My life is not as interesting as my books or the characters in them, but then again w
More about Beth Rinyu

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“My motto is to live for today and don’t worry about tomorrow because we’re not guaranteed it.” 1 likes
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~Aristotle” 1 likes