Start by marking “Forever Bound (The Forever Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Forever Bound (The Forever Series, #4)

Forever Bound

(Forever #4)

A new full-length standalone romance from the USA Today bestselling romance series

Jenny is a girlfriend-for-hire, the platonic kind.

While under contract with her movie director boyfriend, glamour has ruled. Designer gowns. Red-carpet premieres. And, of course, seeing her face in the tabloids.

She loves tabloids.

But her reign has come to an end. Her sugar daddy has fall
Published July 28th 2015 by Casey Shay Press

To ask other readers questions about Forever Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Bound

Michelle Pickett
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I was asked to help promote the release of Forever Bound, I was thrilled. When I was given the opportunity to review it, I was over the top ecstatic!
I’ve read the other books in the Forever series by Deanna Roy and really enjoyed them, so I had high expectations when I started reading. Deanna not only met those expectations, she surpassed them!

Now, you know I don’t do plot summaries in my reviews. A book should be enjoyed by the reader, as the author intended—not summed up by a blogger. Thi
Deanna Roy
May 19, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
This is a standalone book, so you can skip straight to it if you like. But if you want to read the first three Forever books, they are available in a boxed set! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TISSUES. The Forever series is about overcoming a tragic or difficult past. Everybody's got tough things to recover from. (Don't we all.)

The Forever Series The Complete Collection Forever Innocent, Forever Loved, Forever Sheltered by Deanna Roy
Amber
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever Bound is a incredibly captivating journey that will take you by surprise and never let go of your heart. This is a story that will burrow so far under your skin that you won’t know where you end and it begins. You especially won’t even notice its hold on you or the full force of its impact until you are least expecting it. There is nothing simple or easy at the core of this tale, but what you find will change you for the better. Never take anything for granted because at any time we coul ...more
Michel Reinhard (Smut Book Junkie Reviews)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
Forever Bound by Deanna Roy is the fourth book in the Forever series. The Forever series is one of the most emotional and touching series that I have read. Each of the characters in this series is unique, charming, and faced some harsh realities in life. Their strength and perseverance has been admiral. Their dedication their friends and those they love is commendable. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Forever Bound came as a complete surprise to me. It was unpredictable and quite unexpect
Laurel Johnson
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! I loved this. Emotional yet funny. A perfect blend of emotions.

I will do a synopsis of the book. Just read the blurb as it is perfect!

Jenny and Chance meet in a very unexpected way an feel an immediate connection. They have one awesome night together and are caught on camera. Pictures leaked and all h*** breaks loose. Chance takes off and Jenny tries to resume her normal life.

Things happen that forces Jenny to track Chance down. Not easy since last names were never exchanged.
Bette Hansen
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book that you don't want to miss! Part of The Forever series but easily read standalone. Great writing, great characters, and a very interesting a storyline make this a good one!

Jenny has been living the good life while under contract with her pretend movie director boyfriend. But all good things must come to an end and that time is now. The big breakup is staged for a big event they are attending. All she needs is to find someone and have her picture taken kissing him.

Chance has bee
Ava
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goodread-2016
i really loved this book.
i thought this book would go along with the 2 previous theme.loosing a child, newborn. Still, children a part but it was a total different story about choice, death and living.
But what i loved about this book was the easiness of the characters. it felt settled. And also quite some fun.
Jenny at first i couldn't understand and i was starting to not like her that much a kinda gold digger and on. but it wasn't. anyway, i loved her after all.
by the end of the book, everyt
Kat J
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Don't read this book in public! You will be hard-pressed to explain why you are crying

As with the first 3 books in this series, I needed a ton of tissues... I made the mistake of reading it when I was out having lunch (coz I couldn't put down the book and it was awkward when people noticed the tears streaming down my face).

While I can't relate to the pain that Corabelle and Tina face; the way that Deanna writes gives you such a good sense of it that you can't help but cry for them and with them
Mary Winstead
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jenny grew up rebellious because of something that happened in her past that she hasn't told a single soul. After dating a director with a contract. Jenny has to make out with someone one so they can end their four month fake romance so the director can move on clean. She instantly sees chance. Chance is a musician drifter running from his sad past. When they hook up its all publicly scandalized. Do these two have a chance at forever??? Need to read great series.
Jamie  Leigh
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This has been such a great series with the most interesting and distinct characters. The words flew off the page and before you know it, the story is done.
Sue
Loved the book. Glad Jenny got her happily ever after. Chance is great with her.
Karen
Review originally posted at http://teddyree-theeclecticreader.blo...

Visit The Eclectic Reader for a fabulous give-away of the first 3 books in this series. Give-away ends 19 September 2015 so be quick!

Well at 20% on my kindle I'm already in need of a cold shower …

And at 80% I had to force myself to close my kindle and get some sleep … if I hadn’t I would have devoured this book in one sitting.

Jenny’s contracted relationship with Frankie, her sugar daddy movie director, has come to an end. They’v
ButtonsMom2003
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Jenny’s story

I won’t restate the book’s blurb because it summarizes the story much better than I ever could. The story is told from alternating points of view and I love that in this type of book.

Sparks fly between Jenny and Chance and they have one mind blowing night together. When pictures from that night hit the tabloids and internet Chance decides to take off again; he and Jenny didn’t even exchange last names.

When Jenny goes to Chattanooga to look for Chance she finds out why he lef
ButtonsMom2003
I loved Jenny’s story

When Jenny goes to Chattanooga to look for Chance she finds out why he lef
Jessica Figueroa
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jenny is just hired arm candy for a famous director. Unfortunately for her he has actually found someone to love and he and Jenny are breaking ties. But the tabloids needs a bit of show and Jenny must make it look like shes cheating on him so it doesn't look bad for the Director. Meanwhile Chase is on the other end of the party as a temporary band mate for a show. When he sees Jenny the attraction is instant which eventually led to a hott one night stand. When a problem arises Jenny searches out ...more
Niki Driscoll
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Once again Ms. Roy writes a compelling story with a tough subject line and shows compassion for the circumstances. This storyline is different in that it did not deal with the loss of a child through a miscarriage but something equally as devastating, when you have to make the choice to end your child's life. Nothing can prepare you for the loss of a child and everyone deals with the after effects differently. Some find religion, some act out and some run away. Bright, colorful Jenny finally get ...more
Wendy
I have really enjoyed this series. I always wanted to know more about Jenny and so glad that Deanna was able to write her book. Previous readers have known about Jenny’s “relationship” throughout the series. But it was time for this good life to come to an end. She just had to make an elaborate ending and that is where Chance comes in. Chance has left his life back in Tennessee and has been living a life on the road. When Chance and Jenny first lay eyes on each other, a spark is ignited. Though ...more
Jennifer Hamilton
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this story! Deanna Roy knows how to write anything though!!
This story is written in alternating POV's, which is great because then you get to see both Jenny and Chase's thoughts and where things are going in their minds.
I was upset when the book came to an end. I was so enthralled with the story, I just didn't want it to end.
The writing is excellent. There is great detail to things that you not wondering what Deanna meant and you could fall right into the story as if you were th
Kelly
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever Bound by Deanna Roy is a fantastic book from the Forever Series. In Forever Bound, the story is about Chance and Jenny.
Chance is leaving his life and past behind him and hits the open road. He is playing his guitar and singing in restaurants to make little money to live off of. He wants to hit it big in LA.
When Chance gets to LA, he meets Jenny. A hired girlfriend to a big shot director. At first eye contact you know sparks are flying with these two characters. You will have to read For
Bea
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a heartfelt love story. This story takes 2 individuals who would normally be doomed to fail and brings them together for a HEA.

Chance and Jenny have a one night stand to remember and a "grain of sand" that has them forever bound. They take a chance on their relationship knowing a hard road is ahead.

The events that occur throughout the story and the friends in their lives creates the perfect storm for a novel that will remain in your heart.

If you enjoy a story with a unique journey and a
K. Smock
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading this ebook and the whole Forever series. Jenny appears to be an outgoing lover of life character though when her situation changes and her pretend movie director boyfriend ends their contractual relationship, things get interesting. She meets Chance a guy making his way cross country and escaping from his life in Tennessee.

Jenny zeroes in on Chance at an after party premiere and uses him to cement the end of the relationship with the movie director. Lots of twists and turns in the
Amy Rogers
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the Forever Series ever since Forever Innocent. Each book gets better and better with each character bringing something different to the series. I knew that Jenny was far more than what she portrays herself to be and with this book you'll see that. You'll understand her and her ways of doing things. Chance oh my what can I say about him? LOVE that's what! Total book boyfriend material! Be ready to be taken on a journey that their story will lead you on. As with all of Deanna's books ...more
Marianne
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jenny is a recurring character in the Forever series, and this book tells her story. It was fun to learn more about her past -- now I want to go back and reread the other books! The real question is: Can Jenny be tamed? You'll have to read the book to find out! (Hint: Chance is a hot new addition to the series, and when he meets Jenny at a Hollywood party, sparks fly and sand gets everywhere!) I love being able to read the backstories of all the characters in this series. This book has more of a ...more
Angie Picardi-Hagerdorn
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was quite an emotional read for me. So much feeling, so much intensity, so much to describe. It was beautiful!! I love a story that actually has a story, whether it's a series or a full novel, and this is definitely a story that will make you feel like you're on a roller coaster. It has depth, it has fun, it has excitement, it has passion...I have not read the other 3 books in this series, honestly, I was not aware they existed, but I will be getting them now!! Thank you for a wonderfu ...more
Keri
PINK

Jenny's story was very entertaining. Not at all what I expected it to be. She's definitely a character. Then comes Chance. A man on a mission to leave his past behind. Their initial encounter was pretty electric. Things moved so fast. Then things ended just as fast. I didn't expect either of their past stories. Especially Jenny's. She's on a mission to find the man that got away and help him heal from his past. I'm so excited for the last book in the series to see where the 3 couples end up.
Jenn Lynne
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely fabulous!! I wish I could fit all my emotions and thoughts in words on a review.... This is the 4th book in the Forever Series and it is emotional and touching. I love how the story is both sides and you really can't put the book down.. The instant chemistry between Jenny and Chance hook you in. This is one of those books that you feel every emotion that they go through together and apart, and come out the other side wanting more. I truly enjoyed this book and am so glad ...more
Storm Karstark
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book over the course of two days - since I stayed up waaaaaay past my bedtime, compulsively turning pages! This story is so well-written, with honest and genuine emotion. The stakes were just right: pressing enough to keep me reading through to the end, but not so overblown that it wrecked my suspension of disbelief. Jenny and Chance make great viewpoint characters, and I loved how they had a fiery connection that led into slowly getting to know each other in a very sweet, slow w ...more
Sandy
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Sandy by: Author
Shelves: great-book
The story starts out with a one night stand and evolves into a great love between two mixed up people. Both have to accept their own scars before they can come together. This is a very moving book. The loss of a child is a subject that hits a lot of people and Deanna Roy writes so well, about the feelings and problems both parents and siblings have to go through. The love story is beautiful and the adventure and excitement of Hollywood's stars keeps you reading.
Sheri
I must confess, I'm ashamed to say this was my first Deanna Roy book! I loved Jenny! I loved Chance! I loved Jenny and Chance together. Their chemistry was strong, their backgrounds touching, and from start to finish this one flowed so smooth! I'm happy this can be read as a standalone so that I didn't miss out on the opportunity to read this fabulous story!
a copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.
Angie McGuire
Love!!!

Jenny has always been a spitfire, not really caring what others think, but this book showed a different side of her. I pictured Chance as a beautiful singer, with a huge hole in his heart. I think they needed each other.

Being that this is book 4 of 5, my review is still not over yet. I really liked this book. I'm hoping the final one will give us a the feels we need to end this series. On to book 5.
  • We All Fall Down (Of Love and Madness, #2)
  • Liabilities (Balance Sheet, #2)
  • Incarnate (Nameless, #1.8)
  • Never Seduce A Scoundrel (Foxe Sisters Trilogy, #2)
  • Dream a Little Dream
  • Her Kind of Trouble
  • Her Warrior King (MacEgan Brothers #2)
  • Catch Me A Cowboy (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #3)
  • Risky Business
  • The Red Diary
  • The Winter Wife
  • Black Widow
  • The Rogue Pirate's Bride (The Sons of the Revolution, #3)
  • Breath on Embers
  • Mistletoe & Margaritas
  • The Best Thing (Kent Brothers, #3)
  • The Reluctant Wife
  • Tides Of Passion
Deanna Roy is the six-time USA Today bestselling author of new adult, romantic suspense, and women's fiction.

She writes books under three names:
Deanna Roy with three-hanky reads in the Forever series
Forever Innocent (The Forever Series, #1) by Deanna Roy

Annie Winters with romantic suspense serials, including The Vigilante's Lover
The Vigilante's Lover (The Vigilantes, #1) by Annie Winters

JJ Knight with fighter romance serials, including Uncaged Love and Fight for Her
Uncaged Love, Volume 1 (Uncaged Love, #1) by J.J. Knight Fight for Her Volume 1 (Fight for Her, #1) by J.J. Knight

Deanna is a passionate advocate for B

Forever (6 books)
  • Forever Innocent (The Forever Series, #1)
  • Forever Loved (The Forever Series, #2)
  • Forever Sheltered (The Forever Series, #3)
  • Forever Family (The Forever Series, #5)
  • Forever Christmas (The Forever Series, #6)