Start by marking “Only You (Second Chances #2)” as Want to Read:
Only You (Second Chances #2)

Only You

(Second Chances #2)

Only You is a STANDALONE novel in the Second Chances Series.

I spent my life searching for love, but Evan was right there all along. As gorgeous on the inside as he was on the outside, I never had to wonder if he loved me. He showed me with every glance, every sweet touch, every scorching kiss.

I wanted nothing more than to give him my foreveruntil I found out I may not
Published October 2015

Start your review of Only You (Second Chances #2)
Malene
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Why on earth havent I read Only You sooner. One thing Stephanie Rose masters is writing swoon worthy heroes. OMG how I drooled and swooned over Evan. He had the whole package. Caring, loving, protective and alpha. I could go on. Paige was such a great heroine and her relationship with her cousin Jack was something special. They truly were brother and sister. Their scenes held so much emotion and made me tear up numerous times. Her friendship with Ellie and Natalie was one of kind too. Together ...more
Bev
3.75 stars.

I love the way Stephanie Rose writes her males, hot, sweet, sensitive with a touch of possessive alphahole when needed. Unfortunately the heroine pulled a TSTL move that annoyed me (view spoiler)
Emma Scott
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it

I love a smart author, and this author is absolutely that. Dialogue was snappy, real, moved the story along, and sounded authentic. Which is important for a story of such an intimate nature. No big drama or angst, but a very "small", powerful story of love amid the worst and most trying situations. And when I say "small" I don't mean that in a belittling way. I mean in a not grandiose or overblown way, which I appreciated.

It's hard to write about the actual plot without giving away any
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy ugly cry alert! This story had me looking like a hot mess, let me tell you. I was so glad that no one was home when I was reading it.

Love is pretty rare. Real love, anyway. When you find the one, you hold on, for however long youre allowed.

This book gutted me! It started out all sweet and lovey-dovey. I was laughing.

Jack was one hundred percent right: I needed to get back out there. I had to lose this awkwardness I had around human beings with a penis.

It was sexy.

I need to go. Kiss.
book bruin
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Only You is a touching and deeply emotional second chance/friends to lovers romance. It will pull at your heart strings, make you swoon, and your pulse race. You won't be able to stop yourself from falling in love with not only the main characters, Paige and Evan, but also the secondary characters like Jack, Ellie, Tess, and Natalie. Although this is book 2 in the author's Second Chances series, this can absolutely be read as a stand alone.

Evan is the epitome of book boyfriends. He is so
Amy
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Only You is the second book in the A Second Chances Novel series and boy does it not disappoint. I fell in love with Stephanie Roses writing in Always You and was beyond excited to see that she was writing another book. The bar was set high, hoping that she would once again deliver another amazing read, and let me tell you, she did not let me down. She blew my expectations out of the water
Faith Andrews
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a book boyfriend to totally swoon over, look no further because Stephanie Rose has created Evan for the sole purpose of swooning.

It's not often we find characters this real and relatable in the book world and while Evan and Paige have their flaws, they are extremely likable and a couple you can't help rooting for. Evan's heart knows no bounds and the way he loves his Daisy is timelessly effortless. I dare you to find a book boyfriend so open with his emotions and selfless
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
description

✯✯✯✯1/2 Stars

After a lifetime of mediocre, I finally had a glimpse of amazing-and there would be no going back from that. At least not in one piece.

Well we are emotionally wrecked from reading Only You, talk about making our hearts swoon and beat out of our chest one minute then breaking into pieces the next! Only You lulls you into a swoon worthy friends to lovers romance with -15 missing years apart- for our hero and heroine. Paige and Evans story was beautiful yet so very sad stunning in its
J.A. DeRouen
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Grab your tissues and hold on to your heart! What a beautiful and heartfelt love story!!! Evan and Paige stole my heart - I couldn't get enough of these two. This book was sweet, steamy, heart-wrenching, and nearly every emotion in between. I laughed, I cried, and I most definitely swooned. I can't wait to see what Stephanie Rose has in store for us next!
Sara Evans
1 star
DNF @ 36%

I was really looking forward to this 'cause I absolutely love stories where the guy has been head-over-heels-in-love & the girl never knows; but this was so badly written that it made all the good things look..not so good.
So the plot is that the H has been in love with h since he was fifteen & tried to tell her how he feels but she was always dating someone else. & this is the first thing that I didn't love about the book. We are told numerous times, by both the H
Bianca
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Paige has never had much luck with men in her life. She seems to always choose the wrong ones. Until Evan Jacobs. Evan is an old family friend and best friend to her cousin, Jack. Hes back in town to help Jack with his flooring business. Evan has always wanted Paige, but the timing was always off. Until now. As Paige and Evan reignite their friendship, other feelings come to the surface. Sometimes the love you have been searching for has been there all along.

Youre all mine. I waited long enough
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 My Daisy Stars ~

Wow!!! The feels in this story were amazing!!! Talk about a book pulling at your heartstrings.

Only You is Stephanie Rose's second novel and just as she did with her first book, she totally knocked this out of the park. I will DEFINITELY read anything this author writes. What I love most is how real her stories feel to me. She touches on subjects that an everyday person or couple might face in
Shannon
What a beautifully inspiring, tear-inducing, heart-clenching book! I loved Evan and Paiges storyit made me laugh and cry; it had me swooning hard. Only You is an incredible story of second-chances, of friends-to-lovers, of heartbreak and sorrow, its a book that will consume you and make you feel so many emotions. When the tears start within the first 10% of a book you know you better grab some tissues and buckle down.

Paige and Evan reconnect after he moves back home at the request of his best
EscapeNBooks
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"I love you, and I'm not going anywhere."

Only You is the second book in the Second Chances series by Stephanie Rose. It is a story of deriving beauty from ashes.

"Something about Paige made me want to be her knight in shining armor and come to her rescue."

Paige is headstrong and makes poor love decisions. But she is sweet and caring. Seeing Evan again has renewed her dating determination. He is sexy and sweet with an alpha streak, and has always had a thing for Paige.

"I want you to own me."

Told
Kizzy
Aug 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 emotional stars. I can't believe it took me so long to read this entire series. This was one of the most emotional books I have read. Talk about tears? wow

Paige..such a sweeheart and had poor choices for men. she's close to her cousin Jack and his wife Ellie along with her bestie. Jack has been sick and and needed help with his business so he calls in his best friend Evan to come help him. Whats cute about Evan is that he has been in love with Paige since he was 15 years old. Everyone knew
Mary Ruth (TheReadingRuth)
I think I just found another favorite author!
So much feels. Heartbreaking and soul-stirring. <3
Tanya Turner/ Sugar Shack Book Blog
So totally blown away right now! I fell in love with Stephanie's writing in her debut novel Always You and could not wait to get my hands on Only You. She absolutely surpassed every expectation I thought I had. This book is real, raw and so beautiful, that I'm still reeling from what I just read. I honestly think I felt every emotion humanly possible. There were times I laughed, times I swooned, and times I cried so hard I actually had to walk away and compose myself.

Paige and Evan were
Liz
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a nice surprise! I had never heard of this author before or her books and then I won this book in an author takeover...and boy am I glad I did. I love second chance love stories and this one did not disappoint!

Paige had always fallen for the wrong guy. One after the other and now she knew she needed a break, until Evan walked back into her life. Evan had been in love with Paige most of his life, but she so unattainable. Until the one day they run into each other again.

But is love truly
Jackie Nolan
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was participating in a group read of this book but I was enjoying it so much I read ahead and finished it really quickly. This story has absolutely everything! There are sweet moments, sexy moments, swoon worthy lines, heartbreak, suspense, and anything else that you could hope for in a good book. Evan is absolutely PERFECT! He is such a great man for Paige. The closeness of the friends and family in this book really warmed my heart. Not everyone has that so it's definitely something to hold ...more
A little birdie told me...
Wow. What a sweet, emotional-yet-funny read. I cried; I laughed; I swooned. It was good.

Everyone needs an Evan. He was an awesome hero.

Paige pissed me off. I liked her; hell, I even understood why she did what she did that angered me, but she still acted stupidly.

I could have done without the ex drama. It was unnecessary. Why does every book portray exes as crazy, unhinged weirdos who can't take no for an answer?

I am glad I read this one. It'd been on the shelf for a while, and it was pretty
Christine
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Only you can be read as a standalone! I absolutely fell in love with Evan right from the beginning in this second chance romance, he is totally swoon worthy. Stephanie blew me away with this one and then pretty much ripped my heart out and stomped on it for a bit ;) This story had all the feels like I crave in a book. I really enjoyed this one!
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance with heat and fun dialogue. Evan was adorable.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

4.5 Stars

Michelle
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars. Paige has had her fair share of bad experiences in relationships, usually the guy turns out to be a scumbag or cheater. She's decided to give herself some space to grow before diving into another relationship while she focuses on her career. Then Evan moves back into town, a guy she knew growing up because he is best friends with her close cousin Jack, and Paige finds herself wanting to get to know him better.

Evan has always liked Paige from afar but the timing was never right for
Mia Kayla
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ah! I just finished this and was absolutely blown away at Stephanie Rose's talent. If you want a book to make you 'feel' this is it! What a love-filled emotional ride that I didn't want to end.

I read for the heroes in my books and Evan did not disappoint. Evan is the epitome of the best book boyfriend. His heart is so big and his love for the heroine is unconditional. It's the kind of love that has you sighing unconsciously out loud, the kind of love that makes you smile big, while reading it.
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
Evan is dreamy and absolutely mesmerizing!

He gives me that true love.....first love.....soul mate.....enchanted type love FEELS! Gah! Obsessed with him.

You want the person you love to look at you the way Evan looks at Paige.

Stephanie Rose can write her butt off! Seriously. If you want that special feeling of being in a dream like state.....drunk off of her words where your heart feels heavy at times but also light and you feel like your seconds away from combustion or melting.....you need to
Paula Genereau
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly!!! Stephanie has done it again. I loved this book. I got the chance to beta relax for her. She's totally rocked it.

Paige was living her life not looking for a man because the last one she caught with her best friend. When Evan comes back to town he's not the geeky boy she remembered. He's hot & single. Things start to spiral outta control... Can Evan make Paige see he loves her & she's the Only One for him?

Melissa Parnell
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 gut wrenching stars! This story is amazing. You will find yourself laughing, crying and throwing your reading device. It will tear your heart out and piece it back together. The characters are well-written and you find yourself routing for them, not matter the situation. You find yourself in their world and you are drawn in as part of the story. I can't wait to read more from this author.
Jenn
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is most definitely a MUST READ!!!
Goodness, I did not expect the emotional ride this book created but it was an absolutely wonderful and amazing read. I was hooked from the beginning, instantly falling for Evan. His and Paige's story was so sweet and raw, you could feel what they felt as you read it. I cannot wait to read what Stephanie has next.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Melissa
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have so much I want to say. I can't because of spoilers . Evan is amazing I want him to be mine . Paige she's tough she's sweet and well I can understand her. So many emotions. This story I love everyone you fall in love with all the characters . Such a heartfelt story I couldn't stop reading.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
  • Everything Changes (Creek Canyon, #3)
  • Rushing In (Bailey Brothers, #4)
  • See Me After Class
  • Unraveling Him (Bailey Brothers, #3)
  • Cheap Trick
  • When the Time Is Right
  • Before She Was Mine (Wounded Hearts #1)
  • Chasing Her Curves (Irresistible Curves, #1)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • The Christmas Blanket
  • Change of Hart (Hart, #1)
  • Three Dates (Paths To Love, #2)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet: A Feel-Great Romantic Comedy
  • Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)
Stephanie Rose is a badass New Yorker, a wife, a mother, and lover of all things chocolate. Most days you'll find her trying to avoid standing on discarded LEGO or deciding which book to read next. Her debut novel, Always You, released in 2015 and since then she's written several moresome of which will never see completionand has ideas for hundreds to come. ...more

Second Chances (3 books)