Start by marking “Knights Burden (Rumblin' Knights Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Knights Burden (Rumblin' Knights Book 4)

Knights Burden

(Rumblin' Knights #4)

Broken doesn’t describe him.
His demons now define him.
Brody.
The name that left my lips so many times.
The name that stole my heart.
The name that made me into the woman I am today.
The name that eventually shattered my world so completely.
He built me up, with love and desire - his darkness tore me down.
Now he’s gone.
Out there – trying to fight a battle that isn’t his
Published (first published May 27th 2019)

Wendy
3,5

This book starts out in the present and then keeps skipping back to the past to show us what exactly happened to Brody, to make him the man he is today. It also shows us some insight into his relationship with Melanie. Normally I am not a fan of multiple switches between past and present but in this case, it didn't bother me too much. It actually worked pretty well.

past present gif - Google zoeken

Brody is a pretty messed up and broken soul. The last time he was left broken and hurt, he found Melanie and she managed to heal

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Knights Burden by Bella Jewel is book 4 in the Rumblin' Knight Series. This is the story of Brody and Melanie. Brody is dealing with his emotions of the death of his friend Michael along with his desire for revenge. Brody leaves his everyone behind but his girlfriend Melanie goes after him, but can she save him this time? Brody has a sad past which just adds to this lost and the feeling of wanting to hurt someone.
Exciting emotional read.
Michele A.
Jun 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance
Melanie and Brody were sweethearts until he left her to seek revenge for his friend, Mick. Brody only sees revenge and wants to distractions from it. Melanie spends months trying to track him down and reclaim his heart. Although I got why each of them did what they did, I didn't understand her refusal to let him get this out of his system. We are told the story in present day and flashback chapters and, though I did get a better grasp of both characters, I didn't feel that Brody was necessarily ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Lucy and Nicolai is a weird combination when you look on the outside, her sister's ex and nephew's dad. This book was not at all what I expected it to be. Lucy was all over the place emotional and maturity wise. I did like Damon and Lucy as besties and how she forced him to be her friend. Nicolai and Lucy fought to make it work, when everyone else was saying they shouldn't work.

Reviewed by: Alex L.
She's a Lip Biter
Multiple Reviews Below

5Stars
This continued story had me captivated from the very beginning, I could not put it down. This is Bella Jewel back to her very best!  The story is heartbreakingly beautiful and makes you want to keep turning to pages to find out whether the lead characters will suffer a devasting tragedy or an absolutely exceptional happily ever after.

I would definitely suggest reading the other books in the series before this one as you need the background for it to make sense, but
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Knights Burden starts out with Melanie broken because Brody, the love of her life, has left her, and it's unclear why to me yet, so Bella Jewel takes us on a journey between the past & present to see what happened, to what will happen, and it tried to rip out my heart. See, he was barely over some of the other past demons that had dogged him when some more chaos & heartbreak came into his life in the guise of his tortured best friend, Mitch, and it broke him completely. Now, he's turned ...more
Renee
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Broken doesn't describe him. His demons now define him. Brody. The name that left my lips so many times. The name that stole my heart. The name that made me into the woman I am today. The name that eventually shattered my world so completely. He built me up with love and desire-his darkness tore me down. Now he is gone. Out there - trying to fight a battle that isn't his to fight. He'll die. No truer
Simply Honest
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💚ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW 🖤

Knight’s Burden is book four of the Rumblin’ Knights series by Bella Jewel. Is the story of Brody and Melanie. We met them in the previous book Knight’s Lady. I just love this story so much. It was an intense and emotional ride that made me cry and rage!

I could feel the emotional turmoil that both Melanie and Brody went through with their relationship and friendships.

I enjoy reading about their past and their struggles as a couple. We get to experience
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.66

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book ❤❤

Melanie and Brody are happy in life and in love. Their future is going wonderful until Brody has a friend show up. He is troubled and in trouble. Melanie will not ever give up Brody. She will fight until the end.
This book is heartbreaking and so full of emotion. A must read. Excellent writing.

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

This book was tablet melting hot. I’ve really enjoyed this series and I thi
Robyn Corcoran
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for She’s A Lip Biter Blog

This story tells you very quickly the reason, or the main part, why Brady wants to fight a death match with a particular guy he’s been hunting down and boy was I desperate to know. For a few stories this has alluded readers and I thank the author for putting us out of our misery from the beginning. The why and wherefore is embedded into this fabulous story.

Brody and Melanie’s story is told in two time frames; Then and Now. The two lead characters revisit the pa
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
5 FABULOUS stars for this book!! I'm telling you this book will have you wanting to beat Brody yourself in one breath, then in the next you will want to climb up in him and never let him go.

I have been waiting for Brody's story since we met him. There is just something about a dark and broody male that intrigues me. In this book we get Brody's full story, and you will learn to understand why Brody does what he does. He has lost so much and feels guilty for things he really had no control over.
Manda Kelley
Oh man the suspense in this one was just crazy!!! I have been so excited to jump in to this one. From the previous books we learned there was something going on with Brody. He was in a seemingly no win situation and he did not seem to care one bit. We didn't get to see much of him other than his single minded focus on his plan. I wanted so badly to know what happened that put him in this frame of mind. Then enter Melanie to let us in a little bit, but there is just so much pain and heartbreak in ...more
Katherine
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping and emotional

Wow what a heart wrenching gripping story. I've been waiting for brody's and Melanie story since step lover and it didn't disappoint , it was good to catch up with the Knights brothers and their ladies, the sad thing is this means there is only one more story left Damon's ,what ever will i do when this series finishes 😞 but don't let this put you off buy it now 😍😍😍
Tonya
May 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book in the Rumblin' Knights series. The first two books are about Knight brothers. Book three and four are about friend's of the Knights. We did meet Brody in the previous books.

I was waiting for his story I was curious about what was behind him fighting and wanting a death match. Who broke him so much?

Well, we find out in this story.

I won't say much, because I don't want to spoil anything for any body else.

There are some surprises, but there are also parts that are very pre
carole trelease
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each book as good as the last.

I've loved this series and have anticipated Brodys story. Worth the wait, Bella you have amazed me with passion you can put into each story, how do you keep it up. Each character leaves their mark on you. Brody and Melanie break you apart, oh my! A happy ending looks impossible, so much angst until the last page. Past characters bring so much too. Only down side of reading this story is we're nearer the end.😪
Julie
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brody and Melanie are a couple in love. Brody had bad issues once, he was a broken man, but Melanie helped him to heal, they are now a tight loving couple....or they were until Brody’s best friend reminded him of his promise and now he is full of guilt.
He disappears, leaving his loved ones behind, even Melanie, while he goes on his quest for revenge. But Melanie doesn’t believe their love is over and believes Brody is sinking back into a dark place place, she decides to follow him and bring her
Frances
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
The synopsis of this book describes this story perfectly.

You feel for the characters, then you want to smash their faces in.
This book goes past to present. I'm usually not a fan, but it worked with this story. I wasn't confused or lost. Sometimes I pause and have to reread parts on past to present, but this was done well.

I love this whole series and the characters always give you a bit of everything that you need when reading the book.
Johnaka
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Knights Burden by Bella Jewel
“Will she be able to save Brody? 4 stars”

Brody is broken. He hasn’t had an easy life and he just keeps getting hit. Melanie helped Brody heal once. She was there the second time he was broken and in turn he broke her. Without Brody there is no Melanie. Will she be able to pull him out of the dark and remind him there is more to life than guilt? Guilt he shouldn’t have. Only one way to find out.
I liked Melanie. I have to give her credit where credit is due, she was ha
Amy Mccann
**Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog**

Wow this was a brilliant gritty and heart wrenching story but it is it's own kind of beautiful and it'll leave your heart constantly breaking for Brody and Melanie.

Brody's lost so much in life and when his best friend comes back into his life a broken man and Brody takes on the burden he chooses to honours his friend over the love of Melanie just so he can erase the guilty that clings to him.

Melanie is a beautiful strong woman who even through the devastation of
Lisa
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Addictive page turner for sure! I couldn’t put this one down, I had to get to the end to see how it all panned out for Brody and Melanie....... I wasn’t disappointed, well actually I was because it came to an end and I wanted more more more!
Beauty And The Books
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: maryann
This book tells the story of Brody and Melanie. In case your wondering you first meet Brody in Step-lover which is also a really great book. This book goes between the present and the past which I absolutely love because it gives you more insight as to why Brody is the way he is why he is looking for this guy, and so much more.

I loved Melanie she's one of those strong women who are willing to do whatever it takes to save the man that she loves and to me, I always find that amazing.

This book was
Carly
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my heart

This book was fabulous. I both loved and hated Jagger equally. I still can’t make up my mind. I understand why he did what he did but damn. That would be hard to come back from. I am loving this series so much.
Anne Milne
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been waiting on Brody and Melanie's story I couldn't wait to find out more about them. What I wasn't expecting was for the story to be so raw and to shred my emotions. Brody was a broken man slowly put back together by Melanie but when the past comes calling the life they've built completely falls apart. Reading about a strong woman always makes me want to give the author a high five. Melanie is no doormat she's a woman willing to put it all on the line for the man she loves. Brody is the s ...more
Morilyn
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An Emotional Roller-coaster with Brody & Melanie

This book was absolutely an emotional ride as we finally come to Brodie's story and the love of his life, Melanie. Brody is ready to fight to avenge his friend Mick, a deeply troubled war-veteran who is completely engulfed with PTSD. It's not a pretty story, it's raw & full of angst. It highlights what so many of out young, strong men experienced in their aftermath of the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, against Isis, against a common enemy. War R
Louise Clews
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent story

Loved every page from start to finish what an emotional rollercoaster for Brody and Melanie, don't think it could have been any better another great addition to this fantastic series
Kayread
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Denise Van plew
Since having come across this author and delighted in her books I try and make time to read hers if I come across one like I did with this one. Brody and Melanie's story with it going in deep taking us with it. You are given alot of insight as your emotions go on the train to play us causing us to feel alot. When someone is broken you mourn but in here there is love that just does more. This will be back and forth but done so we get the whole which I like so not left wondering. This will be one ...more
Leisa Prater
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brody’s story had my attention from the past books.... and I wasn’t disappointed... loved it !!!❤❤ ...more
Tory
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Good

Brody has had a lot of bad happen in his life. Mel is the love that saves him from the path he goes down trying to avenge his best friend.
Erica
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brody's is beyond broken. He has one thing in mind after losing his best friend and that's revenge. His story is told in then/now format giving the reader background that ties into the current story line, usually past/present chapters over and over drive me nuts but it worked in this book. Their story is dark and beautiful. It shows just how strong you can be for the person you love more than life itself. Engaging and well written, Knights Burden is one you definitely need to read!

• Otherworldly
  • Untitled (Taint, #4)
  • Across the Ring
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)
  • Echo the Stars
  • Ravage
  • Charming Bastard (Silver Valley, #1.5)
  • Thoroughly Whipped
  • One Night Away
  • #FML (#FML, #1)
  • Ultraviolet (Ultraviolet, #2)
  • Handful of Tears
  • Jack (Devils Bend, #3)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

Rumblin' Knights (4 books)
  • Knights Rising (Rumblin' Knights #1)
  • Knights Fury (Rumblin' Knights Book 2)
  • Knights Lady (Rumblin' Knights Book 3)