Start by marking “Forget Cinderella (True Loves Fairytale 1)” as Want to Read:
Forget Cinderella (True Loves Fairytale 1)

Forget Cinderella

(True Loves Fairytale #1)

Cara Mia
It all begins with my story.
I was Momma’s beautiful, happy, hippie princess. Then I was lost, sad and closed off. I wanted the fairytale, I wanted to be Cinderella.
When I was preparing to start life on my own my story took on twists and turns I never expected. I decided to take some time to turn my story around. I wanted a happily ever after that was almost
302 pages
Published December 7th 2015 by Tracey's Promise (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forget Cinderella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget Cinderella

Start your review of Forget Cinderella (True Loves Fairytale 1)
Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
Aug 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, arc
Choosing to read a book by an unfamiliar author always takes some effort from me – ask friends how they feel about the author’s work and brows existing reviews. In the case of Tracey Champion I had to go in completely blind, since Forget Cinderella is her very first book. Based on the published teasers I had a certain idea about the book, and I’m pleasantly surprised it took off in a complete opposite direction.

Cara Mia Hanson is a sweet, somewhat naïve, young woman who is left in the world
Mandy Desay
Oh my

Oh my what can I say this was a fantastic read, loved it so much Jordan is a dreamboat full of passion, drama and an OMFG of a cliffhanger be warned!!!! I need the next book now Tracey
Amanda Heath
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not really sure were to start with this review. I can tell you need a couple of items before you start to read. (Tissues, Super Glue, Toothpicks, and eye drops) I started this book about noon and finished at a little after midnight the next day.

Cara and Jordan's story is not a fairytale. It has its twist and turns, ups and downs, and just when you think you have the figure out Tracey twist it just a little bit more. My heart was breaking for Cara. How much can one person take.

I don't give
Shawna
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

This story was something I purposefully did not get details about. I wanted to go into this blind and I did. I love the story and it was completely opposite of what I expected. I am so ready for book two and see where the journey goes. For this being Tracey's first book, she did very well and I am ready for more!!
Mandy Desay
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Pat Williams
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked the book. It has everything romance, drama, and a little mystery. And oh what a cliff hanger. Want book two now.
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I can't believe this just happened!!
So much to say, too bad I don't want to give it away!!!
This is a Great Book and a Definite Must Read!!
April Johnson
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cara Mia
I think about how interesting events that happen in our lives shape who we are. At age twelve I was Mommas beautiful happy hippy princess. By the age of thirteen I had learned what loss was, I was sad and closed off and trying not to be angry at the world.
When I turned eighteen I learned the value of a true friend and who can be a person’s worst enemy. I figured out who to trust and that not all people stay.
I was lonely and sad by age twenty-one. I was supposed to enjoy being a real
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

I was lonely and sad by
Brandi
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really had no clue what to expect going into this one. I think the title threw me off (because I couldn't stop thinking about which characters would fill the roles in this famous fairy tale, even if it said "Forget" Cinderella) but I'm kinda glad it did. An alpha Hero, a surprising heroine, trampy ex-girlfriends, an unexpected family, a crazy-a** bad guy, HOT lovin'... this book had a little bit of everything!

Admittedly, it started off slow for me. The story started when Cara was 12 (so you
Yvonne Davies
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read
Cara Mia was the daughter to a free spirited woman, who taught her to love life and to be herself. When Cara was 12 a tragic event caused Cara to shut herself off from the world, throwing herself into her studies. Not wanting to go to college Cara starts work, and whilst on one of her lunch break, meets Amber, they soon become good friends. Inexperience in love, Cara loves reading romance novels and hopes that she will eventually meet her Prince Charming.
Jordan, ex-marine now runs the family
Mile High KINK
Dec 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Love. Sex. More Hott Sex. Mystery. Suspense. Forget Cinderella has it all.
Cara Mia is a former Princess who grew up believing in the perfect happy ever after as told by her mom as a child. Her perfect life as momma’s baby girl is shattered when life takes a different path.
Instead of living the life as a princess, she finds herself an orphan. Lucky for her, friends of the family decided to step in and make Cara a part of their home. “Once Upon” her 18th Birthday, she decides to grab her
Jeri Dewberry-Anderson
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
FOUR STAR REVIEW
****

Forget Cinderella
Tracey Champion

Forget Cinderella is the debut book from author Tracey Champion. For a first book, this was pretty great. Here's my top 3 star worthy thoughts on Forget Cinderella.

3) The storyline is really good. It has a wide range of emotions to experience. It's also got its fair share of plot twists and suspense. It does have an ending you don't want to miss.

2) Sexy alpha male alert. Jordan brings the hotness factor to a new level. Gotta love a sexy male
Ter Wilson
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I Received an ARC for AN Honest Review*

I would like to state I knew I was going to be reading a romance Novel. I didn't realize I was going to be reading an Erotic Romance Novel. I Not a fan of reviewing those. So I will not being sharing my opinion on the Erotic parts of this book. For the Reason alone what makes me go ohhh and Ahh will not be the same, and mood killers for me, will not be the same for you. This is what makes us awesome!

Instead, I am going to focus on the story alone. Story
Tracy
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! What can i say, im speechless which is a miracle in itself! This book deserves at least 10 stars! It has literally just blown my mind compleately!!!
It begins by giving a background of Cara Mia (Cara) growing up and what a happy life she had with her mother... Until a month before she turns 13 when her whole life as she knows it, gets turned totally upside down!
She suffers terribly at school with rumours and teasing on top of her devastating circumstances. She manages to pull herself
Yvonne Evans
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Tracey Champion, and if I am not mistaken this is her first published work. This is why I read, I can find new Authors and watch the grow in their careers and I have no doubt Miss Champion will do outstanding. Now on to her book Forget Cinderella. I LOVED this book. Her characters are well rounded and very believable. They could be your next door neighbor or a person you pass on the street. Her story line hits you in the heart. You either want to hug them or ...more
Portlandgirl
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Big HUGE 5 STARS for this installment in the True Loves Fairytale series. I loved this book. Devoured this book. Cara is this sweet girl that has some tragic bumps in her road and lives a pretty solitary life. No friends no family. Flash forward to grown up Cara and not much has changed. Still on her own. Out on lunch break one day she meets Amber. Amber instantly leeches herself to Cara and soon become great friends. Amber has a huge group of friends and family and Cara becomes immersed into ...more
The Big O Book Blog
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
**** 4 Stars on The BIG O Scale ****

Being a lover of fairy tales I was eager and excited to read anything having to do with Cinderella. Poor, neglected girl who loses her parents. Has a witch for a step mother. Goes to a ball, meets the prince and lives happily ever after.
Right? Wrong.

This was a slow burner for me, but once it got going it was like a snowball rolling down hill with the story getting bigger and bigger, leading up to an exciting climax.

Jordan, our hero, caused my lady bits to
Ember Rain
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ok so Tracey is a new author to me and I went into this with so many questions about the story I love the cover of the book it's beautiful but it is definitely 18 and up content in the story. I love Cara she is the main character and this sweet girl goes through hell literally in this book with the loss of her mom at such a young age and a MIA father she is left with only extended family to take care of her and then she meets her friend Amber who has a brother named Jordan and the two of them ...more
Candy Box
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review!

Okay where do I start!
This is an amazing book! Even with the cliffhanger I LOVED it. Cara is somewhat weaker than I hoped she would be. But when your prince is taking care of you why not give in, right? Hmm wrong. Jordan and Cara are the most right thing about this story even though it's a short period of time at which this book is placed. I love them and I love the entire story. From Cara's Mom, to Cara's Dad, to Jordan, hell to all the
Heather
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic
I received an ARC for an honest review of Forget Cinderella
Forget Cinderella is the debut book from author Tracey Champion. Tracey is just starting out but to read Forget Cinderella you would think she has been writing forever. Cara and Jordan's story is not a fairy-tale. It has its twist and turns, ups and downs, and just when you think you have the figure out Tracey twist it just a little bit more. Just the way she told the story you weren't just reading it you were a part of the story. This
Candice
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a emotional read. This book had me hooked from the begging. It took my heart right with it. It had me sobbing and crying my eyes out. Like ugly crying. It had me tense and it had me melting. This story is crazy good. And really draws you in. You feel everything this book gives you. It will tear your heart out and make break down. But it will also build you up again to be ripped apart at the killed cliffhanger ending. CANT wait for the next book
Andrea
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book I was so wrapped up in the story that I read it in one day! And the cliff hanger ending almost had me throwing my new kindle at the wall! I had such an adrenaline rush going couldn't believe that I have to wait till the next book to find out what happens... will definitely be pre ordering the next book when the time comes!
Jodi Cain
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One click now and you will not be sorry...

OMG.. Cara Mia had been through so much in her young life. I fell in love with Jordan from the beginning. I am going to drive myself crazy over the ending though, because I want to know what happens.. I have to say I cried hard, laughed harder and screamed louder while reading this book.
Lindy
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spiced

A spiced read on a cold January day. I like Cara 85% just sometimes I wanted to yell at her. Not coming from a family like hers it was hard to believe so accepts so quickly about her father and his family which leads here paranoia of her boyfriend. The villain ex-girlfriends were piling up. Good friends as support for Cara.
Thai Holman
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a good debit book. I thought I was going into well a remake of Cinderella. But no this had drama twists and romance.

This really had me trapped into the story wanting to know if cara would get her hea she's been looking for. No spoilers but I did enjoy this.

Looking toward to book 2. And seeing Tracey improve and grow as a author.
Tyneshia
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, there is romance and twist and turns and its not all hearts and flowers which i loved cause real life ain't no fairytale. l fell in love with the characters and damn i want to meet some of the men in this book.
Theresa Ritchie
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Tracey this book was amazing couldn't put it down when I was able to sit down and read looking forward to the next book to see what happens next I highly recommend this book it will have you glued from the start
Mandy Sawyer
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked the storyline and characters in this book. I did find parts of the book a bit repetitive. But I will definitely read the next book in this series.
Mary
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

I enjoyed the story, it was emotional with a lot of ups and downs.
The book ended with a cliffhanger, I look forward to the next part.
Clues (for rereads) 1 1 Jun 18, 2016 09:16AM
Goodreads Librari...: deleting a book by author request 2 23 Dec 26, 2015 07:09AM

True Loves Fairytale (2 books)
  • Remember Cinderella (True Loves Fairytale 2)