Start by marking “P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)” as Want to Read:
P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)

P.S. I Still Love You

(To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  229,973 ratings  ·  22,939 reviews
Lara Jean and her love letters are back in this utterly irresistible sequel to TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE
Published June 2nd 2015 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (first published May 26th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about P.S. I Still Love You, please sign up.
Melisa Isado If I was lara jean to be honest after she found out that peter knew Genevieve took the video and that peter was gonna hook up with her Iwould have bee…moreIf I was lara jean to be honest after she found out that peter knew Genevieve took the video and that peter was gonna hook up with her Iwould have been like ur done goodbye. I'm just gonna stare into John's deep blue eyes forever(less)
Mariestel Correlo I don't think there should be a third book. But of there should be a sequel, I believe it should be about Kitty. The last part of the book made it see…moreI don't think there should be a third book. But of there should be a sequel, I believe it should be about Kitty. The last part of the book made it seem like LJ left something for her to discover and enjoy. I am simply happy with the ending. Peter and LJ fit together more than anybody else. :)(less)

·  229,973 ratings  ·  22,939 reviews

Start your review of P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
fyt
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I am done reading and I don't know what to feel...

**POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW**

Seeing my Lara Jean and Peter K together after all this time...

Lara Jean being the 16 year old that she is
caring way too much about her being labeled 'Slut' by everyone...
description

Lara Jean coming to a conclusion on her thoughts on love...
description

Kitty being all sorts of amazing...
description

Peter and Gen constantly being seen together...
description

Lara Jean and JOHN what's-his-name-the-third...
description

The stupid arguments... the love square... the unnecessary d
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Urg!!! I don't know what to feel! I'm happy and I liked it but at the same time I'm not happy. And damn you John Ambrose McClaren for getting under my skin!

(view spoiler)
Christine Riccio
SO SO ADORABLE - LOVED IT!! Here's my booktalk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2pSE... ...more
Miranda Reads
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, ya-series
description
Shout out to this absolutely fabulous book in my latest booktube video - all about the best books I read each month and 2019's bookish stats (and yes, I really did read 365 books in 365 days!).

Now that you know this one made the cut - check out the video to see what other ones made my top 12 list!

The written review:
description

"Let’s go all in. No more contract. No more safety net. You can break my heart. Do whatever you want with it."
Lara Jean fell (unexpectedly) in love.

Well, she always expe
Zoë
Jul 16, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Though this one is my least favorite in the series, it's still a solid contemporary that I flew through. It's not as lighthearted or optimistic as the first installment, but it focuses on heartbreak and incompatible relationships. It shows the aftermath of a whirlwind romance - the "happily ever after" - which many contemporaries don't.
I was about to rate this just a 3/5, but then I remembered this one has my boy John Ambrose McClaren and the USO party HECK YES.
Adventures of Nikka
This review will contain spoilers... and profanities.

First of all, giving this book 2 stars is a very generous act on my part.
Alrighty, one star then.

My initial reaction upon finishing this book was to roll my eyes. To the moon and back.
I am so pissed. This book is just awful.

Behold, the summary in bullet form!
featuring BONUS CONTENT: SLIGHT COMMENTARIES.

PART 1
Regan
Jun 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned-read
4.5

SO CUTE OMG OMG! I felt the resolution came a little too quickly hence the 4.5 but I loved every second.
Maria
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.6/5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

And now my love for this series starts to disintegrate. To die out, to wither. *hello darkness my old friend*. ANYWAY. This book starts off strong with a very interesting plot that was also used in the movie. The sex tape pool thing. It was brushed off lightly in the movie, but it showed many repercus
Emily (Books with Emily Fox)
What a pointless book.

Ok I'm being extra harsh here but this, folks, is what happens when an author stretches a story for no reason. This should have been a standalone. Who knows what I would think after reading the last book. I'm not sure I will.
Emma Giordano
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
3.5 Stars! Unfortunately, I struggle a bit with this sequel (this is typical of me) but overall, I enjoyed my time re-entering this story.

For a large part of this book, I was afraid I had fallen out of touch with this story. I read book one when I was 18 and finally decided to continue 3 years later. Many of the tropes I no longer enjoy and critiques I used to skip over due to lack of reading experience unfortunately dragged down the story and I essentially felt as if I had gotten "too old" to e
Sue (Hollywood News Source)

"There's a Korean word my grandma taught me. It's called jung. It's the connection between two people that can't be severed, even when love turns to hate. You still have those old feelings for them; you can't ever completely shake them loose of you; you will always have tenderness in your heart for them."

This book does many explosive things to my heart.

Every time I read a new novel by Han, I am always assaulted by these strong emotions. In a way it reminds me of our quintessential home where
shady boots
ANOTHER boy?! Are you kidding me, Lara Jean?!

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Re-read 8/23/18: Okay 2017 chelsea clearly has it all wrong. John Ambrose is where it’s at and I refuse to be told otherwise

Re-read 5/5/17: I loved this even more the second time. Peter K is so dreamy!

Original read 6/28/15: This book was an absolute DELIGHT. Jenny Han does contemporaries like no other.
Alice
Apr 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lurve-stories
Okay. Admittedly it wasn't as good as the first, but I've said it before but I'll say it again: Jenny Han knows how to make us fall in love with the characters in her books... first in Shug, then The Summer I Turned Pretty (one of my FAVORITE books of all time) and now To All the Boys I've Loved Before. She knows how to expose their flaws along with their positive sides. Peter K isn't perfect, but his charm just won me over. Gen, I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of, but in P.S. I Still Love Y ...more
Chloe
2nd read: May 2019
4.5 stars. Audiobook
I enjoyed this re-read SO much & I'm now officially team John Ambrose McClaren <3

1st read: February 2018
4.5 stars. Physical
I didn't love this one as much as the first, mostly because of fricken STORMY A.K.A. THE WORST CHARACTER EVER?! I honestly cannot stand Stormy. Everything that came out of her mouth made me roll my eyes.

BUT apart from that I just LOVE how much I can relate to Lara Jean, the sister relationships and being half Korean. It warms my
emma
there is no better time than soon after the release of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before movie to remember that movies can be be better than the books they adapt. my review of this whole series is now up at https://emmareadstoomuch.wordpress.co...!!!

plz don't revoke my bookworm card.
--------------------------------

Guys, it turns out I have more than one form of righteous anger.

I thought I only got instantaneously filled with rage when books are offensive or bigoted or what have you, but it t
jessica
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG. how did i not know this trailer existed?! time for a reread!!

P.S. sorry john ambrose, but i still love peter.

_________________________

ugghhh. this is the teenage realism that makes me so nostalgic for a high school experience i never had. lol. even though i think i preferred the first book, this is such a great follow up!!

p.s. i still love you peter.

Sophia Sardothien
Me: WHAT just happened?
P.s I still love you: *screams* NOTHING!
Me: Where's my character development?
P.s I still love you: what did you just say?
Me: *glares*
P.s I still love you: *innocent eyes* OHHH you mean character retrogression?

cOnGrAts book you got me having a conversation with you.

HONESTLY I'M SO ANNOYED WITH THIS BOOK Why can't you just end the first one without a cliffhanger so you won't have to write a sequel that nothing happens.

I WAS EXPECTING MY CUTSY LOVEY ROMANCE, whe
C.G. Drews
I am so sTResSED right now. I swear. I don't know how you people like fluffy contemporaries. I spend my time usually reading about knives and monsters, ok, and that makes sense. Everything goes wrong and you stress out constantly. But with these happy books??? It's like I'm constantly waiting for DOOM and the more sweet and cute and perfect it is, THE HARDER I TAKE THE DOOM. My heart. It caNNot.

So book 1 is my undeniable favourite thing ever and I cry over how soft™ and perfect it is. I procras
Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk
Attention: This may be spoilerish for the first book!

Second read:
“People come in and out of your life.
For a time they are your world;
they are everything.
And then one day they’re not.
There’s no telling how long you will have them near.”

Story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The first time I read this book, I hated it.
I hated Lara Jean, the way Peter treated her and I hated John Ambrose McClaren.
I hated it so much, I DNFd it.
But then I watched the movie and I saw John Ambrose gorgeous face and I was like:
Mh
Andreea Pop
This isn't so much as a review, but sort of like a semi-rant -- I'm so many shades of disappointed you don't even realize. In truth, this book deserves 2 stars, but I'm too chicken-shit to give it that because I'd seriously be one of the very very very few that would rate this novel so lowly.

The first one was much better and although it wasn't stellar, I still had my expectations. Oh well, it obliterated them. Crumpled them completely. Straight to the ground. IN A FREAKING BAD WAY. It managed t
Maureen
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crying because this book is so perfect.
I didn't really love the first book - it was very hit and miss for me but mostly hit, which is why I gave it 4 stars. But THIS BOOK. THIS ONE WAS SO SO SO SO SO GOOD. Lara Jean has grown up a lot from the first book - which I think is what helped this book out a lot. I loved seeing her come more into her own - and her relationship with Peter blossoming...all of it was JUST SO GOOD! And I think it felt like more of a real relationship than many I've read in
Pat
Well...

02/02/15 Well...in my country that is.

And here is the cover!!

First revealed here.
Isn't it so pretty!? Oh my gosh...

~

OH MY GOD! I was so happy when I found out there's going to be a sequel! But I'm not sure...if it's a happy ending immediately. I'm sure (view spoiler)
Aj the Ravenous Reader
Gaaah! Now I’m torn. The first time I read this, I was completely Team John Ambrose. It’s not so hard to fall in love with this perfect guy without so much extra baggage. His moments with Lara Jean are too sweet and too adorable. Things between them are so easy and so uncomplicated. Just *sighs*.

But getting to know Peter again and understanding better his character and his past, I realize I couldn’t let him go either and I’m not even Lara Jean. Lol. That last scene at the tree house just melted
Shailly
I just can't wait !!!
*Dear Peter...
oh god how can I wait for it till 2015 !!!
Caz (littlebookowl)
Rating: 3.5 stars
Larry H
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

This series is so sweet and enjoyable, it definitely makes me smile. Such a nice change of pace to read a book like this every now and again!

"'Lara Jean, I think you half-fall in love with every person you meet. It's part of your charm. You're in love with love.'"

Lara Jean and Peter were just pretending to have a relationship. Somewhere along the way, she got a little forgetful about what was real and what was make-believe. But Peter was just going along with it, right? He couldn't po
Elena
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won't say anything, because any reaction will be spoilery. I'm just going to say:

I'M TEAM KITTY

Review to come
Kai
Nov 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, finished-series
"One day soon you'll be in the world and you'll have so many options, you won't know what to do with them. Everyone will fall in love with you, because you're so beautiful and so charming, and you'll look back on high school as such a tiny blip."

3.5/5 stars

This novel was really cute and quirky, just like book one. Slightly better even.

Now, it's official that I'm not a fan of love triangles, but I have to admit that it hardly bothered me here. I mean, there are so many boys in Lara Jean's life th
Jessica
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Need to think about this one some more, then I'll come back with a review! I might even do a book talk.. we'll see!
Bookworm Binches: We are alive 4 6 Aug 12, 2020 06:15PM
Who's better for Lara Jean? John or Peter? 40 259 May 14, 2020 11:44AM
Lit Library : February’s Book: P.S. I Still Love You 3 1 May 04, 2020 01:36PM
UNTITLED.: P.S. I Still Love You 1 10 Apr 01, 2020 07:03PM
Play Book Tag: P.S. I Still Love You, by Jenny Han- 4 Stars 5 17 Mar 06, 2020 12:54PM

• Five Feet Apart
  • The Kissing Booth (The Kissing Booth, #1)
  • Everything, Everything
  • The Sun Is Also a Star
  • After (After, #1)
  • The Elite (The Selection, #2)
  • The One (The Selection, #3)
  • All the Bright Places
  • The Selection (The Selection, #1)
  • The Heir (The Selection, #4)
  • Fangirl
  • After We Collided (After, #2)
  • One of Us Is Lying (One of Us is Lying, #1)
  • Going the Distance (The Kissing Booth, #2)
  • Eleanor & Park
  • The Crown (The Selection, #5)
  • After We Fell (After, #3)
  • Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (3 books)
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
  • Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)

Articles featuring this book

Have more reading time these days, but don't know where to begin? We're here to help! We've asked some of your favorite authors to...
“People come in and out of your life. For a time they are your world; they are everything. And then one day they’re not. There’s no telling how long you will have them near.” 910 likes
“There’s a Korean word my grandma taught me. It’s called jung. It’s the connection between two people that can’t be severed, even when love turns to hate. You still have those old feelings for them; you can’t ever completely shake them loose of you; you will always have tenderness in your heart for them.” 573 likes