Start by marking “Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle” as Want to Read:
Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle

Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle

(Madrona Island #1 INCL'D)

15 contemporary romance stories by best-selling and award-winning authors. Each book has a beach setting, an irresistible love story and high sizzle factor.

ECSTASY BY THE SEA-Chris Almeida & Cecilia Aubrey - When it’s pointed out that a key point for a new marriage has been overlooked, Trevor Bauer plans the perfect honeymoon getaway down to the daintiest swatch of lace.
Published June 28th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Hot Beach Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Beach Romance

Start your review of Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle
Jaime Kurp
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Hot Beach Romance

Anthology

Reviewed by Jaime Kurp

15 wonderful romance stories all wrapped into one book! Could you go wrong with that? No! You know I don’t give anything away about the stories I read and reading these stories don’t change that. If you don’t read these then you are missing out on some great stories of love and romance. These stories are great for a rainy day or just a way to escape from reality. Good reads.

Malinda McConnell
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Good: This compilation of stories was a near perfect set of summer reading material. All of the stories have a summery, vacation feel to them. None of them were too heavy on drama or sadness.
The Bad: The majority of the stories were the perfect length. There were a couple, that were just a tad slow for me. They felt unnecessarily drawn out, but nothing that really ruined the story.
All in all, I enjoyed this set of stories. I would definitely read any other works from the authors included.
Nicole
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have read two of the stories, both of which are 5 stars. I am looking forward to new-to-me author EmKay Connor's book, as well as the others.

*I will update this review as I read each story.

The two stories I read and thoroughly enjoyed:

Ecstasy by the Sea by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey.

Newlyweds Cassie and Trevor Bauer have been to caught up in work and planning the wedding, that they forgot to schedule a must-needed honeymoon. Trevor decides to whisk his bride away, in order to start their
Amy R
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
So far I have only read one book in this bundle - ECSTASY BY THE SEA by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey. However, I am so looking forward to reading all the other books, too!

Review for ECSTASY BY THE SEA:

The thing I love most about the Bytes of Life is that we get to follow characters I wasn’t ready to let go of from Countermeasure (first full length novel in the Countermeasure Series). The Bytes of Life stories are glimpses into what life is like for the characters when they are not in the mi
Ebony
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great summer read!!!

I LOVED this anthology. It is filled with hot summer beach reads that will help you pass the get extra HOT this summer ;-)

I especially LOVED Scarlett Metal's contribution to this anthology. Sunny and 75 - Part One, is HOT, SEXY, STEAMY, and so much more!!! I was hooked from the very beginning and NEED to know what happens next :-D Ms Metal has a way of creating characters that you being instantly attracted to and connect with. This story is no different!! I couldn't help bu
Linda Levine
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous collection of stories that will keep you entertained for a long time. I enjoyed each one and loved the diversity of the stories. There is a great story about young love featuring a homeless teen and the college student who finally makes a connection with someone. There is a real touching story about finding love again in the case of a widow and her husband's best friend. There is also a menage with a graduate student and two Irish exchange students which is really hot. The sto ...more
Terri
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle Kindle Edition

by Tawdra Kandle (Author), Jami Davenport (Author), Lisa Marie Rice (Author), Chris Almeida (Author), Cecilia Aubrey (Author), Emkay Connor (Author), Jenna Dales (Author), Sylvie Fox (Author), Amber Lin (Author), Alannah Lynne, Author), Éirinn Brennan (Author), Layla Wilcox (Author), Suzanne Rock (Author), Nancy Warren (Author), Margaret Taylor (Author), Scarlett Metal (Author)

Reviewed by Terri Parks Allen

A great anthology for the summer
Isha Coleman
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads

Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle Anthology
Reviewed by (Isha Coleman) for Candid Book Reviews

Hot Beach is an eclectic variety of love stories. Ranging from hot and sultry to emotional and heartbreaking or just light comedic romance there is something for every romance reader. A great deal with 15 stories from various authors that are all entertaining reads. I received an ARC of Hot Beach for an honest review. Am a fan of historical romance and although I read contemporary there are on
Kaila
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot beach romance: sand, sunshine and sizzle by tawdra kandle
reviewed by kaila for cbr

15 stories for .99.. that alone is totally worth it. These stories were amazing. They were light, flirty and totally fun for anytime of the year but loved the summer aspect of them. There was a great variety in this box set, some were soft and easy and sweet.. others were hott and sexy and yum. ;) some were a mixture of both. I found a few new authors to add to be TBR also. Very good and I am so glad I got to r
Ches
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for Ecstasy By the Sea by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey.

This is a short story to be read between the two main stores, Countermeasure and To Russia With Love. It gives a glimpes into the daily life of the characters.

Cassandra and Trevor take a short honeymoon planned by Trevor himself to a beautiful hotel by the sea. It starts out with a walk on the beach and builds from there...they can't keep their hands off of each other.
Zeinab Dh
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got this in exchange of an honest review, I liked it a lot, the characters, story-line characters were a joy to read
_Blues_
Oct 12, 2016
C.
May 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Heart of Falcon Ridge (The McLendon Family Saga, #1)
  • Saving Emma
  • The Night I Was Rescued
  • Her Boyfriend's Friend
  • The Billionaire's Desires Vol. 1-4 (The Billionaire's Desires #1-4)
  • Boxed Set: The Billionaire's Desires Vol 9-13 (The Billionaire's Desires-Boxed Set)
  • Hot SEAL, Cold Beer (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3
  • The Bradens at Weston (Books 1-3 Boxed Set): Love in Bloom: The Bradens
  • Carnal Risk (Club Altura, #1)
  • CEO'd By Him Complete Series Box Set (A Billionaire Romance Love Story)
  • The Davis Twins Boxed Set (The Davis Twins, #1-3)
  • Her Billionaire Boss (The Overnight Billionaire Bachelors #1)
  • He Loves Me Not (Taboo Wedding, #1)
  • Finding Claire (Hill Country Secrets, #1)
  • His Best Mistake (The Maclean Family Legacy Book 1)
  • Blue Collar Bad Boys: Books 1-4 (The Alphamallow Collection, #1)
  • Bad Boy Billionaire
Chris Almeida (also known as C. Almeida) began writing children’s stories at a very young age. Born in Brazil but currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Chris’ life took a totally different course when technology came into play, and the following 17 years were spent delving deep into the world of programming and web design.
It was in 2010, when Chris began role playing online as a hobby, tha

Madrona Island (2 books)
  • Madrona Sunset (Madrona Island, #1)
  • Deflected (Seattle Sockeyes Hockey #9; Madrona Island #2)