Start by marking “Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire, #1)

Dark Domination

(Bought By The Billionaire #1)

Bought by the Billionaire, book 1

Marine turned billionaire arms dealer Jackson Hawke has one goal—to have the woman who ruined his life at his mercy. He’ll see her on her knees, even if he has to pay for the privilege.

Six years ago, Hannah buried her twin sister. Now, with her family in jeopardy, Hannah must sell herself to a wealthy stranger in order to save their home.

S
Published June 9th 2015 by Lili Valente (first published June 2nd 2015)

Candace
The first of four serials, this story certainly doesn't waste any time! I listened to the Audible version this morning and within the first few minutes our heroine, Hannah, is having kinky sex with a stranger. That was the first time that her identity was mistaken for her twin sister's. Despite feeling guilty for having sex with her sister's unwitting boyfriend, she can't deny that it was the best sex of her life.

When her sister, Harley, is killed, Hannah's life is turned upside down. Forced to
Janice
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Dark Domination (Bought By The Billionaire, Book 1) by Lili Valente

Holy Hotness Jackson!! 5+++++ stars

Lili has come up with an awesomely amazing new series. Twins Hannah and Harley were dramatically different from each other, with Hannah being the softer, kinder of the two. I am looking forward to learning more about the family they were born into and flesh out some of the hints that were provided in this first book.

Jackson is an ex-Marine that has turned to arms dealing who ruined h
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: Dark Domination
SERIES: (Bought by the Billionaire Book 1)
AUTHOR: Lili Valente
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION:June 09th, 2015
MY RATING: 4 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DARK DOMINATION: Is about mistaken identity, death, loss, revenge, it's a hot quick suspenseful read..

Yes I am reading this because of the hot cover!! BITE ME..
Just read the synopsis then looked at all the five star reviews, now I've been completely reeled in!!

It starts off with Harley, Hannah's twin warning Hannah not to leave the apart
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Wow. Intense.
I have never read anything like this before. It was dark and quite emotional.
Hannah has a twin sister, Harley. When Harley dies, she is left alone with her aunt. They move to Tahiti and start a new life but money's not easy to come by.
When an offer from an elusive billionaire comes Hannah's way, she realizes that she has to do anything in order to survive. So, she agreeds to be the man's intimate company for a month.
But the wealthy man is not what Hannah had in mind. Jackson has one
Alaina
Kind of strange...

Dark Domination was a pretty erotica kind of book - yet it was also a little confusing. It's about Hannah, who had a twin sister named Harley, and how she was bought by a stranger. He just happens to be a billionaire and such and out for revenge. Jackson has been hurt by Harley and when he finds Hannah, thinking she's actually Harley, well he wants to teach her a lesson.

Of course things start to heat up between the two. I have a feeling that he actually called her Hannah once o
Coco.V
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/27/2017)! 💝
Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》
"Death was too good for her. Too peaceful. He was going to break her down, force her to acknowledge the darkness inside of her, and then feed her soul, piece by piece, through the shredder, until she was too shattered to face her reflection in the mirror. He wanted every waking moment of her life to be a punishment to be endured, not a gift to be enjoyed."

What?? NOOO! This book is only 145 pages long!? Just when things started to heat up it just ended, JUST ENDED!

The BookChick
Dark Domination

Oh man. This quick read, ending in a cliffy is the WORST case of mistaken identity. Hannah is confused with her conniving sister, Harley, and ends us having a night of exquisite passion with Harley's boy-toy of the moment, Jackson. Hannah offers token protests to Jackson's sensual assault but totally gives into his mastery of her body. That one night changes Hannah forever, in more ways than one. She finds out things about her family from her aunt Sybil that cause them to go on th
Maxine (Booklover Catlady)
A superb, dark and sexy escape.

If you like your men dominant and want a sexy take with a good twist, look no further, be prepared for an interesting plot mixed in with super hot detailed sexy encounters.

I grabbed this on KU as I like about of dark romance. I'd not read this author before but absolutely will again, starting with the next in this saga. This was pure fiction escapism.

If you dream of a man like this but are middle aged with a man who would rather watch sport then escape into some bo
'Q' aka CoCo
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
A spin on the evil twin--I don't think I've ever read one where the evil twin was a girl ;)
This was an interesting concept and I loved Jackson's character. He was such an asshole. At least, he was at the end. I do wish we would have gotten to see more of what Hannah's sister actually did to him to mess him all up in the head, but maybe that's in the next book?? I'm still deciding if I liked it enough to invest the $9 to finish out the series.
Hayley Faiman
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
There's no way this book was 145 pages(GR or 158 Amazon). I read it in less than an hour... I don't normally read serials until after they have all been published because they usually get bundled together anyway.

All that being said i really enjoyed this short read. It had sex and some mystery which i enjoy very much. Hopefully the rest of the installments will be out soon so that i can finish it!
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Wow! This book was full of twists and surprises that I did not see coming.

After one night of crazy passion with her twin sister's unknowing boyfriend, Hannah's life takes a drastic turn for the worst. Forced to abandon her life and identity she is struggling to make ends meet when she is offered an interesting proposition.

Little does she know that by accepting the offer she will be placing herself in the hands of a man hell bent on getting his revenge on her. When Hannah realizes this man has
Ruth
3.5 STARS

Though I hate "serials", I really liked the start of this one. Good story set up made from mistaken identity. He (Jackson) hates her (Hannah) because he thinks she is someone she's not.....her twin sister. It may sound little outlandish, but the way that the story is told, it's believable.

This is a dark read with a dominance/submissive tone.

Will definitely read book 2 next.
Miri
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
❤❤❤I loved this book. About to start book 2!!! Jackson you bastard!! I want you doe!

Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
***audiobook**

What a buildup and then boom! A cliffy! My blood pressure went sky high! Thankfully the series is complete and I've purchased the audio series....

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
No,no, no why the cliffhanger! I was to quick. I need to see what's next!
Tami Talbert
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well in the hoped for and expected fashion from Lili Valente, Dark Domination was sexy and blazing hot hot hot! The passionate connection between these characters, albeit some stemming from hurt and mistrust from the past as well as unexpectedly arousing and exciting, it is absolutely unsurpassed in other erotic romance novels I have previously read, except possibly from Ms. Valente’s first series. So be ready for the increase in your own heart rate as you turn page after page in this amazing ne ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing

***5 STAR REVIEW***5 STAR REVIEW***

Harley and her twin, Hannah could not be any different. Harley is the protector, and will do whatever it takes to make sure Hannah is okay. An unexpected visitor shows up to Harley’s apartment thinking that Hannah is her. He has his way with Hannah. She can't find the words to tell him who she really is... and by the sounds of her moans, she doesn't want to.

Circumstances has made Hannah flee to Tahiti years later, after burying Harley too early in life. Hannah
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I read Lili's first series Under His Command and I loved it. No one does erotic romance like Lili Valente! Jackson Hawke is out for revenge on the girl who he loved and thought loved him back. One night of passion years ago was different and he thought Harley had finally fallen for him. Turns out it wasn't Harley at all and then she ends up dead, but not before ruining his life. Hannah, Harley's twin sister was the one who shared that night with Jackson. She never knew who he was, but after 6 ye ...more
Sofia Almiroudis
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lili Valente has become one of my favorite and top author. There wasn't a moment that I didn't love Dark Domination. What would you do if one night of passion, mistaken for your twin sister, is the night that changes everything? The night of the BEST SEX of your life and the man that has left you branded. Every relationship after, never coming close to what you felt, in that moment, with the mysterious man you promised to love. That same night, your other half, your twin Harley is killed in a ca ...more
Jenny Jo Weir
I read this book solely for the cover...and that's what I get for being estupid.

Did I laugh? Heck yeah!!! The entire thing was soooo dumb I couldn't help bust out laughing. I almost added it to my "made me cry shelf" because it was that bad!!!

I'd like to brag that I narrarated this book to my bestie and she wanted to give it 4 stars for my stellar performance, but Nay, I wouldn't let her. The only reason it's getting 2 stars were for the nonstop laughs and fits of giggles it brought out.

Please
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Holy hotness! This book was short, sexy, edgy, intense, raw, and dark. This book was crazy hot and made me have to take a breather. I devoured this book is one sitting, craving to know more. That ending was absolutely killer as this is part of a series. You've been warned . . .

This is the beginning of Hannah and Jackson's story. Hannah needs money ... like now. So she has come up with a plan. She is going to sell herself. But little does she know that her new "owner" is someone out for r
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a great plot! A very short read this but one which totally got my attention. I really enjoyed this story it gripped me from the beginning and wouldn’t let me go!

Jackson, is a hard man, a Marine who has earned his billions from arms dealing and is completely in love with Harley. Harley is dark and dangerous, unlike her twin sister Hannah.
Jackson has a night of passion with Harley, unknowing that it was really Hannah! Events then transpire to change their lives, time moves on and revenge is o
Victoria
This was a super fast read. I hadn't even read the synopsis prior to reading this book. The cover managed to capture my attention so I thought I'd give it a shot.

It was very interesting and I do plan on continuing with the series. There were a couple of issues that kept me from giving it a full 5 stars though.

#1. It felt really rushed. I get that this series involves four relatively short novellas, but considering the fact that altogether they would be a full length novel then there was no need
Kristy Jewel
Oct 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Every now and then I like dark romances. Some romances that many people would consider taboo. This is definitely one of them.

The characters are intriguing but I wished that I learned more about them. I have so many questions left unanswered that I couldn't justifiable give this book more than 3 stars.

Ultimately, this is a sexually charged novella that leaves you wanting more. Unfortunately to read more and probably get your answers you have to pay $3.00 for each installment. I will probably wa
Irida
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
OMG...this first book was amazingly HOT and dirty...I loved it so much!!
The hero makes you tremble, bad boy, billionaire, totally alpha, dominating, kinky, sexy as hell, dangerous....LOVE❤
The heroine is lovely, inexperienced, innocent, kind and likes the submission a lot...these two are HOT!!
The story revolves about an identity misunderstanding...he thinks she's the woman who he loved so much (and he still loves) who hurt him, framed him and put him in prison. He wants revenge. Only he doesn't k
Nichole
Hannah and Jackson

Hmmm, I wanted to love this one. I was close but I found a few things hinky and that made it tough to LOVE.

Jackson is an ex-Marine who some how doesn't realize that the women in the bed isn't the same women he's been screwing around with? Was he a bad Marine? He notices the differences in Hannah and Harley later, how does he miss them from the start? I just, I can't get my head around him failing to see that Hannah and Harley are 2 different people and that was enough to drop t
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.**

This novella is hot, hot, hot.

Jackson Hawke is a bad boy with a grudge on his shoulder, but the woman he thinks is his target is actually her twin sister.

The sex is hot, Hannah is your good girl on the run but likes her men to have control in the bedroom and Jackson Hawke is one dominant man who gets what he wants, especially in the bedroom.

What's not to love about it?

I really can't wait for part two to become ava
Rachel
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: zz2016-botb
It was okay. I'd like to know how this story plays out, but not enough to pay for the remaining books in the series. I realize that probably makes me a terrible consumer in some eyes, but honestly the story didn't have enough to grab me.
Page
Apr 26, 2016 rated it liked it
For me, it's hard to rate serial novellas, particularly the first one in the series. Three stars says: it's good, I'll continue with book 2, but I didn't rush out and buy the boxed set. I simply put it on my future reading radar.
  • Club El Diablo: Luke
  • Her Dom's Lesson (Dominic Powers, #2)
  • The Story of Tol
  • Freed by You
  • Joseph Fallen (The Estate, #0.5)
  • Faith
  • C is for... (BDSM Checklist, #3)
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • The Wedding Rescue, Book 3 (The Wedding Rescue, #3)
  • Mate: Part One
  • Beautiful Pain
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Protecting His Own (Masters of the Shadowlands, #11)
  • Snare (Delirious, #1)
  • Break Me In (Devil's Host MC #2)
  • Devlin UnLeashed
  • Unexpected Protector (Isthmus Alliance, #2)
  • Chasing Chelsea (Masters of the Castle, #5)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Bought By The Billionaire (4 books)
  • Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)
  • Desperate Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #3)
  • Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #4)
“Never ever was what they had said to each other since they were little girls. It meant more than I love you. It meant I never ever want to be apart, I never ever want to wake up to a day without you in it, I never ever want to be as close to anyone in the world as I am to you, my sister, my best friend, my other half.” 1 likes
“But the past has long arms and sharp claws that dig in deep and hold on tight.” 0 likes