Start by marking “The World of Pangea: Path of the Warrior” as Want to Read:
The World of Pangea: Path of the Warrior

The World of Pangea: Path of the Warrior

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Learn more at TheWorldOfPangea.com

Set against an extensive mythological backdrop, Path of The Warrior begins as a coming of age story and quickly explodes into an epic conflict between light and darkness. This first novel in the Pangea trilogy promises to take you beyond this earthly realm and into another where mortals and immortals struggle for the fate of their world.

FR
Published May 15th 2015 by Inspire Fiction Books

To ask other readers questions about The World of Pangea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The World of Pangea

Derek Smith
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A short while ago I received an Advanced Reader's Copy of 'World of Pangea: Path of the Warrior', by Michael Davies. And in all honesty, I gotta' tell you, I wish I hadn't. And I know what you're thinking, that's so not fair, you got to read it before the rest of us, you should be happy, thrilled, ecstatic, yadda yadda yadda! Well, tell you what, let me give you my quick (spoiler free) review then I'll explain why...

The beginning of each chapter is filled with histories, writings, and stories of
Greg at 2 Book Lovers Reviews
The World of Pangea is the story of a young man, Idris. We follow Idris from his coming of age ritual and through the next few years of his life. Idris is a warrior, and the hopes and future of his entire people rests on his shoulders.

Michael Davies has indeed created the world of Pangea. He has gone beyond just telling the story of Idris, he has brought to life a whole new world. Pangea has its own cultures, history, mythology, and geography. Each of these were intricately developed and explain
Terry Harris
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The World of Pangea: Path of the Warrior was a fascinating read! I was immediately swept into the quick-paced plot involving the young man Idris who gradually realizes he’s caught in a war between good and evil—-one in which he questions whom he can trust and the validity of all he has been taught. The author skillfully creates a vivid world complete with histories and legends, contrasting regions and climates, ancient civilizations, and mystical creatures. I feel like I have traveled to the wor ...more
Ayesha Hawkins
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is like a Young Adult novel in the style of Tolkien. I am not a fantasy reader most of the time, but this book was engaging and very well written.

The World building in this novel is so complete that as the reader you feel as though you have truly entered another place. As a reader of mostly presented day contemporary novels this book required me to slow down and immerse myself in the story.

The characters were completely whole even those who only appear for a short time added depth and
Bill
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The World of Pangea: Path of the Warrior pulls the reader right from the start into the world of its hero, Idris of the Demetae. We meet him as he sets out on his rite of passage journey and then follow him and his tribe afterward as they move north to their winter home. Along the way we learn about the mythology and history of Idris' world which provide the background when it is shattered by a dark force.

Idris is an engaging character. He is not the stereotypical stoic warrior, but a hero with
Dragonquest
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the book, it took a chapter or two to get started but then I read the rest in a single sitting and am looking forward to the next one. Michael has invented a fascinating world that wraps you into it and describes things in a way that plays like a movie in your head as you read. Would highly recommend it.
Falcontch
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book draws you quickly in, following the ambitious young warrior Idris as he moves towards his destiny in the world of Pangea. The story is fast paced, but doesn’t sacrifice the details, opening a wide vista to a new fantasy world full of mysterious creatures, races, ancient fallen gods and deep history. What can one man do against the gods? Well worth the read!
Mary Sue Newson
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating

This book is very good. Some spots sorta drag but overall it has good characters and story line. Where is#2?
Beth
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*May contain slight spoilers, but probably no more than the cover blurb*

In The World of Pangea: Path of the Warrior, Michael Davies presents even the veteran reader of epic fantasy an invigorating reboot of the classic coming of age model, set within a thoughtfully and authentically crafted world. The book introduces us to Idris of the tribe Demetae of the Silures people, a talented if impetuous young man on the verge of adulthood. His chosen path of Warrior becomes more relevant to his people t
Iena Arubo
Mar 17, 2015
Joel Beever
Jan 09, 2016
Michael Davies
Mar 26, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Julie