Start by marking “図書館戦争 LOVE&WAR 15” as Want to Read:
図書館戦争 LOVE&WAR 15

図書館戦争 LOVE&WAR 15 (Library Wars: Love & War #15)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  543 Ratings  ·  98 Reviews
Published June 5th 2015 by Hakusensha

To ask other readers questions about 図書館戦争 LOVE&WAR 15, please sign up.
Kristine Hansen Amazon shows that it will April 5, 2016. Too long to wait!

Holly Letson
Eva Najeh
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, own
everything was going so fast and I didn't like that ..
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)

And - It's all over! Great ending, relationships were all wrapped up, and Iku was allowed to mature and prove herself under a stressful situation. This was a fun series and I'm sorry to see it end
Mary
"I'm thankful for that day...because it led to this day"

All your dreams come true this volume.

Iku started off as a rash girl who was naive in her thinking but finally she's grown into a superior officer everyone respects. Her "prince" is no longer her fantasy. Dojo is real and he is here. And she's in love with him. And he with her.

Can we all take a moment for that AMAZING KISS SCENE?! Like shojo manga tend to keep things "pure" lol but I mean when the characters are constantly at each other ar
Frances
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emma (Miss Print)
Eeeeeeeeee. That high pitched keening sound you hear is me squeeing because this conclusion was absolutely everything I wanted in the final volume <3
Jasmine
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable ending and arc to a delightful series. I want another series about Shibizaki, but i mean that's just a universal want right there.

It is a bit tragic to see the belief that the international community would jump in and shame another country for censorship and that that shame would move a government. That's more unbelievable
than TV banding together to protect publishing.

But the series is still a delight, and made me think about things like access to information and censorship in a
Kendra
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm okay with how this ended. I'm definitely okay with the character arc for Iku overall <3
I'm still in love with Shibazaki. Life goals.
Mehsi
And so the main story comes to a close. I can only hope that we will also get the side story manga.

This manga was full of emotion, full of feelings. Yes, I cried, quite a lot of times actually. I also laughed, cheered and was delighted with how the manga ended. Well, for most. Before I want to rave about all the good, I want to say how sad I am that we never got to see that wedding, or anything else in between. Now it feels like our favourite couple said what they wanted to say, and got hitched
Soobie can't sleep at night
Well, I like the ending. I'm usually a bit scared of manga endings: most of the time they're so open that they frustrate me. But that's not the case! It wraps up things nicely.

I really like this manga. It took forever to read so I forgot everything that happened in the first 10 volumes. That added to the fact that I seem unable to tell characters apart... It's a recipe for disaster.

I really like Iku, the main protagonist. I absolutely adore the fact that she's taller than Dojo... Yeah, it happen
Rachael
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I had picked this volume up to read tonight, I hadn't noticed that this was the last volume in the series. My reaction: https://twitter.com/rachiplier/status...

I had come across this series back in June 2014, and I immediately fell in love! I immediately asked if we could order the rest of the series for my library. Every time a new volume came in, I was the first to grab it. I even looked up the anime series, which unfortunately failed in comparison.

Anyways, this finale was exactly what I
Miss
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i'm not even going to lie to you all, i boosted this rating a star because not ONLY did we get makeouts, we got confirmation that iku and dojo get married AND cute domesticity scenes where iku mentions that they split the cooking and chores evenly

that is what i'm about son. 4 stars

THIS WAS LITERAL PERFECTION
Laura Grace
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-read
So so SO good! I totally admit that I cried at the end because this was such a phenomenal series and this was the BEST ending!

I was extremely proud of Iku and how far she’s come. She grew so much and loved what she did for Mr. Toma in this volume. She earned her insignia and just so proud to have cheered her on.

Also, the very ending was perfect. I absolutely loved it! I’m such a basket of happy feels and so thankful to have read this series.

Hoping to read the side stories next because goodnes
Abi
A very great series! If you want to watch the anime that goes with the manga and the novels Click Here. It will direct you to Crunchyroll where you can view this amazing anime! I liked how the manga correlates directly to the novel and the show. There were some minor changes but the overall plot is there. Dojo and Kasahara are so cute together! Highly recommend reading this manga and watching the anime if you have the time!

4.25/5 stars

Lavonia Reid
Mar 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, manga, shojo
This is the correct way to end a series.
Elizabeth
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.5-5 stars

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. At long last, I have read the final volume of a series I had mostly devoured within the span of a few days. This is not technically one of the greatest manga series I've touched, but it most certainly has become a fond personal favorite.

Rom-com's don't typically deal with any issues beyond angst, drama, and estranged families. THIS one, however, is practically drowning in political concerns, tyrannical laws brought upon by terrorists, action,
Emmy Lou
Why is this the last volume?! IT WAS PERFECT.
Katie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, completed
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Have you been waiting for this one? As I promised to review it back in 2016 as soon as I received the last volume, but I didn't receive it until summer and as you all know, whatever I read and reviewed during summer, saw the light only now. Though if you have been following the blog's Facebook page you would have seen me posting my favourite scenes along the way. Mostly they were all from last 2 volumes and usually kiss scenes with # it finally happened.

But let me
Kat
Rachel
Iku Kasahara rescues Mr. Toma, saving him from censorship and literally saving the day all by herself. Instructor Dojo is in the hospital recovering from his injuries in the last volume and after the Toma situation dies down, she still hasn't visited him because she's afraid of his reaction to her near declaration of love the last time she saw him when he was injured. Only he doesn't react in exactly the way she imagined and there is a giant smoochfest which ends in them getting married. Yay, I ...more
David Basora
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What a great series! Even this final volume, where the romantic loose ends were resolved, still had a good balance of plot with the romance. This is one of the most satisfying ends to a manga that I have read, even though the situation with Shibazaki and Tezuka was left hanging. The political and ideological progression of the enforcement of censorship actually makes sense by the end of the story, given the amount of time the changes take place over, so it lends more realism to the story. I will ...more
Sarah T.
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: libraries, manga, romance
(So much time awake at night unwell, I was able to read the last two graphic novels in the series in one night. Yea/Ugh.)

This series was one of my first few forays into manga. It was a fun series to read. I wish we had more time to see Kasahara and Dojo together as a couple though, but I don't really have any other complaints.

I really enjoyed reading this series, and working for a public library system myself, this will likely always have a special place in my heart, because we also fight censo
Danielle
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What an amazing series. The mix of action and romance, along with commentary regarding censorship of media made for a fun, exciting and thoughtful story. I enjoyed the characters all the way through and was happy where they ended up. There was closure, and yet a sense of things continuing although changing in the future. Overall I really, really enjoyed this series - easily becoming one of my favourites!
Evelyn
Dojo has been shot! He may be dead! Kasahara has to finish the mission by herself!

Overall, this series was fantastic. (Granted I’m biased) but the action is paired well with the romance and the danger and politics of the situations aren’t shied away from. And that ending!!

Let’s just say the ending has lots of tears!

This series has 15 volumes.
Debbie
A fantastic and satisfying conclusion to an awesome series! I am sad that it's over and want to read it again immediately, so I think I'll have to purchase these. Hopefully, the supplementary volumes that the author/artist mentions in her notes will get published in English, too.

And I still think this kinda counts as professional development reading.

Go libraries!
Alisha
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy
Eep! This series was so amazing and I am so sad it is over. I just want to see more if Iku and Dojo together.

I must say as someone who works at a library it was really interesting to see this alternate world's version of a library and that made me enjoy it even more.
Peyton
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
This series is AWESOME! The best part is that they saved the big moment til the end. I find that sometimes a perfect moment is ruined because the author will write it in the middle of the series and the aftermath is left....lacking.
Liilaa
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just one thing... the picture in the back is supposed to have everyone, but where are Iku and Dojo's family?
Mary-Jean Harris
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Such an amazing series, and the ending really summed everything up so nicely!
Quick review of the series (class grade) 1 1 Sep 18, 2017 10:52AM
  • QQ Sweeper 2 (QQ Sweeper, #2)
  • 図書館戦争 (図書館戦争, #1)
  • From Far Away, Vol. 10
  • 神様はじめました 18 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 18]
  • The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 4
  • 君に届け 15 [Kimi ni Todoke 15] (Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, #15)
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 5

Library Wars: Love & War (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 1 (Library Wars: Love & War, #1)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 2  (Library Wars: Love & War #2)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 3 (Library Wars: Love & War #3)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 4 (Library Wars: Love &  War, #4)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 5 (Library Wars: Love & War, #5)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 6 (Library Wars: Love & War, #6)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 7 (Library Wars: Love & War, #7)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 8 (Library Wars: Love & War, #8)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 9 (Library Wars: Love & War, #9)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 10 (Library Wars: Love & War, #10)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)
  • Wreckage
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)