Start by marking “Fast, Fresh, and Hot: A Sexy Romantic Comedy” as Want to Read:
Fast, Fresh, and Hot: A Sexy Romantic Comedy

Fast, Fresh, and Hot: A Sexy Romantic Comedy

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  82 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
I'm too smart to do something dumb like fall in love with the pizza boy.

I love pizza as much as the next girl, but I'm not bingeing on delivery for the pepperoni. It's Tariq's gorgeous smile I crave. But I don't have time for a guy, with finals coming up, then graduate school graduation & starting a new job. Still, his kisses are so hot.

And it turns out, the sex is dow
ebook
Published June 29th 2015 by AGD Press

To ask other readers questions about Fast, Fresh, and Hot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fast, Fresh, and Hot

Liz
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Eliza Madison manages to take something as simple as pizza delivery and turn it into panty-dropping smexy times. This story is sexy, geeky, pizza-y, and so much fun.
S.C. Mitchell
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot and deep!

I picked this up looking for something hot and sexy, and it really delivered on that level, but what I wasn't expecting was how deep and romantic the story line became. The characters were fully developed "real' people I fell in love with as I read. The situation was realistic and down to earth. And I loved all the geeky references, especially the Batman/Batgirl sub-theme. Really fun, can't-put-it-down reading.
Liz Ellyn
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally! A romance with a little diversity (and I don’t mean cliched diversity that over emphasizes stereotypes). Tariq was born in Egypt and his father was Iranian. He moved to England when he was young so he has a bit of English flair in his vocabulary. Besides Tariq’s olive colored skin, he also isn’t just some pizza delivery guy who’s out to bed every delivery customer. He’s a graduate student and refuses to be dismissed as a boy toy. Becca is outside the norm, as well. She is a bit quirky i ...more
Kim
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Not crazy about the title for this, but the story is good. The hero, Tariq (pronounced like Eric), is pretty adorable. The heroine, Becca, is likable. Becca is a grad student working on her masters and about to graduate. Tariq is working as a delivery guy for a restaurant to earn money before he goes back to school. Becca keeps ordering pizza for delivery so that she can flirt and drool over Tariq. It's cute that she sort of pursues him (from the pizza delivery angle, anyway), but he's really in ...more
A_MOTUS
A funny story with a bit of seriousness about how sometimes it's good to let go of some pressure and be daring. Who know? Maybe it will be fun, and maybe it will last.
Althought the genre is more on the erotic side I was really convinced by the slice-of-life part of the story. The kind of good book to read next to the heater with a good plaid and a hot mug. And maybe a slice of pizza.
Jennifer Rupp
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eliza Madison delivers with FAST, FRESH, and HOT, the first in her new series of novellas. Do yourself a favor and download Fast, Fresh, and Hot from Amazon today. It's the perfect sexy, summer romance. Madison crafts likable, recognizable, yet flawed characters. She writes beautifully and hits all the right notes.
Katie
May 18, 2015 rated it liked it
I knew this was novella length going in but I still felt like there should have been more story. this one was heavy on the sex and light on the plot. I really enjoyed the characters but wish I could have gotten more "getting to know you".
Ashley - Book Labyrinth
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great as it is, but I would have loved a longer version of this. I adored the characters and wanted to spend more time with them.
Fallon Brown
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this fun, quick, sexy read.
Mandi Schreiner
Jun 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
3.5 stars - cute novella about a girl who falls in love with her pizza delivery guy ;) Sexy too. Wish it had been a little longer to explore the hero some more.

Review coming
Kanoko
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Deliciously hot and surprisingly deep. There's a whole lot of sex but the language isn't particularly dirty or crude which makes the steamy scenes read almost romantic. Loved Madison's voice.
Zahra
Nov 07, 2016
binu thapa
Dec 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Liz Lincoln has been concocting stories as long as she can remember, and from the beginning they involved two people falling in love. She also writes under the not-even-a-little-bit-secret identity of Eliza Madison.

When she’s not writing, Liz spends her time rooting for the UW Badgers and the Green Bay Packers (or yearning and embroidering for the return of football season), cross-stitching sassy
More about Eliza Madison