Start by marking “The Atelier Project” as Want to Read:
The Atelier Project

The Atelier Project

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Artists in all manner of media gathered to share thoughts about creativity. This book is an exploration, illumination, and celebration of the creative process. .
Paperback, 1st, 140 pages
Published April 2015 by Blurb

To ask other readers questions about The Atelier Project, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Atelier Project

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Atelier Project
Ruth Dahl
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A collection of essays by various artsy people, ranging from musicians to writers, poets, artists, even to the costume "wrecker" from Outlander.
I read this at just the right time, after I had recovered (kind of) from the closing of a major project.
It not so much inspired me to start another project (I wasn't kidding about not being recovered) as made me just start to think about being more intentional about my own creative process.
I didn't absolutely LOVE every entry, but they all made me thin
Annie Runkel
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The book is full of insight about the creative process. It includes a number of interviews with different artists, musicians and photographers which I found very interesting. The stories and poems which are included then add another angle to the subject. It is a wonderful collection and a great read.
Jennifer Trovato
May 16, 2015
Molly Miltenberger
May 14, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kerrie