Start by marking “Omoi no Kakera Vol.3” as Want to Read:
Omoi no Kakera Vol.3

Omoi no Kakera Vol.3

(Omoi no Kakera #3)

Published December 25th 2014 by 白泉社

To ask other readers questions about Omoi no Kakera Vol.3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omoi no Kakera Vol.3

Aleksandra
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
4.5 stars!

Great conclusion to the series. I love the resolution of the conflicts and weird enough for me I like some open ending, they felt right and realistic, life keeps on going and the characters keep on living their life. I'm so proud of my sapphics!

This is my favorite yuri/sapphic manga I've recently read. The story is layered and complex and realistic. It's ownvoices for lesbian rep and you can easily tell by how nuanced and well-executed the story is.

My only complain is I wish the narrat
Zerataizumi
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this manga after skip it a few times before, I can say that I regret that decision from the past because is AWESOME!!
Absolutely brilliant!! The real experiences that describe, the way of thinking of the characters that you can totally feel the resembles with yourself, they feelings and fears so like the life itself.

Of course I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND THIS AWESOME MANGA TO EVERYONE INCLUDING THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE YURI, AND SPECIALLY THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOMOSEXUAL PERSONS.

this manga sp
Mehsi
I was so looking forward to finishing this series, and now I wish I hadn't. The ending sucked So much, I was hoping for x ending and I got an Y ending. Things are resolved, yay! But what happened to the love? Well, let's say nothing. I was hoping for finally a kiss or a hug or something else between Mayu and Mika, and well, nothing. All that build-up for nothing. So disappointed. :\
(view spoiler)
Natsu
Great story and I love the characters and the way they're different from when the manga started. I've been meaning to read this for a while now, I'm glad I did.
Daria