Start by marking “Blurring Lines (Blurred Lines, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blurring Lines (Blurred Lines, #1)

Blurring Lines

(Blurred Lines #1)

"The stars will have to wait, I need you on the ground with me."
I was supposed to protect her.
I didn't.
She was taken from me, and subjected to crimes that made me sick to my stomach.
Three years later, she's back in my life.
Beautiful. Haunted. Tempting. Disturbed.
I know she's sick. Different. Broken. Fractured. I know what she wants from me is wrong. But she's determined
ebook, First Edition, 300 pages
Published May 23rd 2015 by Chloe Walsh (first published May 21st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Blurring Lines, please sign up.
Mιss •kαthєяίиє• Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss® I hope not as well. Keeping fingers crossed. Until then my imagination has Kenzie going through college, meeting kinder people/friends and overcoming…moreI hope not as well. Keeping fingers crossed. Until then my imagination has Kenzie going through college, meeting kinder people/friends and overcoming her beliefs. Maybe meet a guy as well... Or make up with Cade after years when both have gone through things... Let's hope Chloe Walsh decides to give them a grand sequel they deserve.(less)
Mirjam This is indeed really strange; the one I bought from Amazon is also called Blurring Lines and I did not even realize that! …moreThis is indeed really strange; the one I bought from Amazon is also called Blurring Lines and I did not even realize that! http://www.chloewalshauthor.com/#!blu...
But if you click on All Editions, you will see bought titles.(less)

Start your review of Blurring Lines (Blurred Lines, #1)
Amber Book It Blog
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of Chloe Walsh's that I've read, and I must say I'm pretty damn impressed! This book... the feels... all the damn feels... amazing! I've read other books with similar issues and once the person is found and saved they just go back to living normal lives like nothing happened. This book is true to the victims in this situation, these things happen. They are real... and how Kenzie acted and felt... I could feel everything she felt while reading these words. Truly amazing.
Polly
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: emo, shawty
Ugh that cliffy though!!!!!
A little birdie told me...
What the hell did I just read? How does this book rate so highly with so many people? Anger fills my soul. Honestly, everything about this book made me ragingly pissed.

It was probably the most awfully depressing book I've ever read. Nothing good happens. None of the characters are redeemable. The ending sucked, topped off with a presumed cliffhanger (ugh).

Seriously, nothing good happens in this book. How many times will these characters have to be metaphorically kicked in the teeth?
Nance
Wow! That was one intense and tearful read! Chloe Walsh really sucks you into this highly explosive novel. I was intrigued from page one and it didn't let up from there. Totally awesome read!!

Just a heads-up, there is a cliffhanger...

Full review to be written soon...
Julie
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!
5 AMAZING STARS

Ok, as many best friends=lovers I have read, which I heart... I thought I crossed one last week that was a bit different than the norm which it was but holy smokes... I never would have predicted this situation. I can't even explain how shocked I was.

Exactly what I wish for, I hate information like that before reading something!
You know it's the young boy and girl, in this case they become best friends at 10 years old. Cade and Mackenzie. Over the years they
Anne Mercier
I can't even... This book is so gripping, so heartbreaking... and there's so much more to be told! This is the first book I've read by Chloe Walsh and I am hooked. H.O.O.K.E.D. The feels... oh the feels... I will be eagerly waiting for the next book in this series... impatiently I might add because this book is nothing short of amazing.
J
Tasmia
Jun 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Jill
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I read the synopsis for Blurred Lines I knew I had to read it, and once I read the prologue I knew I was going to love this book.

I honestly had no idea what to expect, being that the synopsis isn’t very detailed. At first I thought ‘this is going to be a cute love story, maybe a little emotion, but def a happy ending.’ Boy was I freaking wrong. Goodness the freaking emotions that were etched in EVERY SINGLE PAGE was beyond anything I was expecting. I never read anything by Chloe, so
Lou-Lou Belle
May 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Surely there is another book? The ending was far too abrupt to be anything but a cliffhanger - and if not then the book was just not finished.
Byan
Oct 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
The stars will have to wait, i need you on the ground with me!
I'm dyyyyying
That
Ending
Was
Miserable
!!
But that book was freaking perfect!! Flawlesss!
Priyanka H
Aug 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
ughh no
Nouf
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Umm what kind of ending was that??! God I hate cliffhangers so much.

Blurred line was amazing. But it contained a lot of serious issues that my heart can't bear. I loved everything but there is a part I wish I could have erase from my memory. The separation part from Mackenzie's Pov. It made me feel sick to my stomach, reading her Pov was so hard, I struggled. The author did warned us at the begging but I brushed it off, thinking I could actually read it without vomiting. My stomach is just that
Julie
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an ARC of this book and holy sh*t. I feel traumatised and torn and a million other emotions. Mackenzie and Cade's story was so incredibly powerful that it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. There were moments I could hardly bear to read Kenzie's pain and heartache and others when I felt like crying for Cade. This is a powerful story. Five well deserved stars.
⭐Barbara S⭐
Blurring Lines (Blurred Lines, #1
The story begins when they are 10 years old and meet for the first time.
The author describes each year until they are teens.They have common friends.
There are many disagreements between teenagers,be it jealousy or something else.
Until one day out of blue something happens ,which will change their lives forever.
And Epilogue let us shock and cliff like always Chloe Walsh makes her books.
Overall shocked me this story,kidnap,rape,tortured,abuse ,emotional ,messed up
Jen La Duca
I was sooooo not prepared for how good Blurring Lines turned out to be! When I accepted the ARC I thought I was signing on for a hot steamy romance/erotica type story. Then I read a few reviews on Amazon and found out that this book dealt with some really heavy issues but I wasn’t sure what exactly since the early reviews were all a little vague, thankfully! I wasn’t disappointed in learning this information since I usually prefer story-lines with a darker undertone and seedy characters so ...more
Beckie Manning
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gutted me!

******spoilers ahead********

Every once in a while you find a book that speaks to you on numerous levels, this book did it for me. As a survivor, it refreshing to see that someone gets it. While reading this book I was crying during 85% of it! A book like this is why I read! A book that makes you feel, makes you bleed. I loved the main character of Mackenzie(Kenz). She's a survivor and doesn't realize it yet! I hope there's more books where I can see her develop into the
Grace Lau
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Grace by: amber caldera, allie worthington, alycia
This is the first book I’ve read by Chloe Walsh and she definitely has a new fan in me. I read A LOT…like a book every couple of days and I had a serious book hangover that had lasted over a week. I had started about 4 books and wasn’t able to get into any of them so I asked some of my book buddies what to read next and they recommended Blurring Lines. I read this book in one sitting and I am reeling from the tremendous beating my emotions took from Cade and Kenzie’s story.

Cade and Kenzie’s
Heather Anne
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cade and Kenzie have loved each other basically since the time they met at 10 years old. They became fast best friends and were inseparable. As they started to grow up, those feeling started to blossom into something more. A profound love that is so rare is people so young. At the tender age of 15 they are ripped apart in such a way that you wonder how can they ever recover?
When they are reunited after 3 years everything has changed and not for the best. Lives altered forever.

While reading this
Siany
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2016
At first, I thought about giving this a higher rating.
But there is a few things about this book that really don't sit right with me. And I am not even talking about the abduction, rape etc.

For starters, there aren't really any nice characters in this book.
Cade, yes okay he is "nice" but eugh just too "nice" and annoying.
MacKenzie, I feel like I was supposed to like her but I just didn't. I feel awful for even saying/typing that. I felt sorry for her and I wouldn't wish what happened to her on my
Allie Book It Blog
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“The stars will have to wait … I need you on the ground with me …”
4 hours: the amount of time it took me to devour this book! Chloe Walsh took me on a emotional roller coaster I wasn't ready for. Blurred Lines sucked me in from the first chapter. Walsh writes a powerful and heart wrenching book, with two incredibly broken hearts fighting each other. Cade and Mackenzie were life long friends until one night changed their life, they lost each other, their innocence, and their what could have been.
Iamme
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’m so angry after reading this, with the exception of Kade, Mackenzie and her father all the characters were unlikeable. I find it bazaar that in this world victims are blamed and shamed for circumstances that were out of their control, I was disgusted by the way everyone treated Mackenzie. I think I was most disappointed with her so called friend Rita, I understand she was also friend with Emily, but knowing everything that she’d been through I fail to see how she could treat her like ...more
Debbie Thomson
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG...what did I just read. I have read some books I thought were really good recently but this just blew every one of them out of the water..I am so glad I waited until the second book was released as I don't think I could cope. I was virtually in tears reading this and my stomach was a bag of butterflies....I don't know what Chloe Walsh is on but she needs to keep taking it and keep writing....off to read the 2nd book now...I also cannot wait for Thorn to be released. This is beyond 5 stars..
Karen Coughlan
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Cade and Mackeznie have been friends since childhood. This book follows their heartbreaking journey into adulthood. I cried as I read this book. I don't want to reveal anything but have tissues ready. This book, like most of Chloe's other ones, is an emotional roller-coaster. 5+ stars.
Amber
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is pretty intense

All the way through but it has a good strong story line. I liked it but at the same time it was really hard to read. There were several times I had to come back to it because it was tough to comprehend and painful. Defiantly a tear jerker and it doesn't end good and I'm assuming there's another book but I hate the way it ended uggghhhh
Lesley Koke DeWig
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well this book just successfully crushed me. I knew going in Cade and Mackenzie wouldn't get a HEA. But come on. What Mackenzie endured was a nightmare. What saved her was her love for her best friend Cade. Although he would do anything for her. She needs to save herself. Loved It but I want more.
Norma
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Against my better judgement I read this because I knew it ended on a cliffhanger and that there may not be a follow up.. I really hope that Chloe decides to keep writing. This was an amazing read.
Pushy
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Difficult storyline, ends on a cliffy, and there's no sign there will be a follow-up...still 5 stars from me!
Juanita
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I need a second book like asap!
Doris
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well that was different..need the next one to see how this ends.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong Author Listed/ Please merge books 5 27 May 24, 2015 02:00AM

• Unbelievable (Haven Falls #2)
  • The Dark Knight Part Two
  • Unforgettable (Haven Falls #4)
  • Untouchable (Haven Falls #1)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • The Imperfections
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Cruel Boy
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Undeniable (Haven Falls #5)
  • Game On (The Ballers of Rockport High, #1)
  • Untameable (Haven Falls #3)
  • Facing The Enemy (The Enemy #1)
  • Enemies
  • Unbreakable (Haven Falls #6)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
International bestselling author Chloe Walsh writes heart wrenching, emotionally gripping, young and new adult fiction. Her books will suck you into deeply emotive storylines, where you'll fall in love with the complex,sexyheroes, hilarious sidekicks,and lovable female leads.Every adventure with Chloe is an angstyplot designed to give you the ultimate book hangover.

Chloe hails froma small town in

Blurred Lines (2 books)
  • Never Let Me Go (Blurred Lines #2)
“You’re my gravity, my clarity, and my fucking prayers answered all in one.” 0 likes