Start by marking “My Black Hole Heart” as Want to Read:

(Colour #3)

Three Crime Families
One Legacy
One Little Girl

Avery Spillane-Leahy the daughter of two killers, the criminal prodigy of the biggest kingpin in modern time. She is flawless, but only on the outside.

Loss, love and lust can crack even the toughest diamonds.

Inside she is a gaping hole, nothing that gets close is safe from her ruthless blade. She cares for no one, so that no one
Kindle Edition, 1, 300 pages
Published December 2015 (first published September 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about My Black Hole Heart, please sign up.
Ashleigh Giannoccaro Hi Fousilly,

Hi Fousilly,

Sadly I my husband was very badly hurt at the beginning of July so I lost around seven weeks of writing, all my release dates have been pushed out a little but I will be updating them very soon, but realistically I won't have Blackhole Heart ready by September. I do still plan to release it and the first in my new series this year.

xx
Ash(less)

Sabrina
1 'What did I just read???' Star

I have no idea how to describe what I just read. I can honestly say that this was one of the most confusing books I have ever read and I'm still sitting here trying to figure some shit out about this story. I'm left with a lot of questions and it's probably going to bug me the rest of the night.

This book is described as being dark - and it is that - but some of the dark stuff just went way too far. I can handle some pretty fucked up stories, but when I get darkne
Sybil aka Lala
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-reads, series
I feel the need to issue a warning about this book: before you start reading it, make sure you have a stuffed penguin in hand and a bunch of kitten videos on Youtube ready to go, because trust me, you’re going to need them.

This is an extremely difficult review to write because I don’t want to give anything about the story away (it’s really best to go into this dark journey blind) but also because I don’t quite have a handle on all my feelings regarding this book. The whole thing left me feeling
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: family-drama
4.5 Stars!!
Wow, this is one book which I won't soon forget. While I appreciate that it can be read as a standalone, I strongly suggest you read "Color My Ugly" and "Monochrome My Madness" first. I found myself constantly wanting to know more about the secondary characters. What happened to them in their past? Why do they behave the way they do? What makes them tick?...I will definitely be reading the other two books.....

. . . Yup, I'm hooked!!!

The story is centered around the heroine... Avery Sp
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
5 Stars!

A incredible end to an epic beginning!! An unpredictable, emotional rollercoaster ride.

My Black Hole Heart can be read as a standalone, but I recommend reading Colour My Ugly and Monochrome My Madness before you dive into this. All three books are interconnected standalones. Avery is the prodigy of two of the most dangerous men in South Africa. Diamonds, Human Trade, it's all bad where they come from. Does she have what it takes to rule the underground, or will she find light in the
✿kawehi.reviews
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, nicholebeware
☆ I received an ARC via LBTS PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! ☆

3.5 stars!!

12116012 970094219728281 4689149183558492637 n

Definitely an out of the box read. My Black Hole Heart lived up to its dark, no hold barred, gritty nature, and was pretty brutal and alarming-- the way the characters talked about the need for blood spillage, murder, rape, and other ruthless themes.

I should warn you readers that this book is not for everyone. The first paragraph alone, I kept asking myself, “what did I get myself into?” and as things pro
Amanda
I don't want to rate this a DNF, but I really didn't finish this book. I just read up to 10% and realized is just too depressing for a December read. Maybe I will come back when I'm in the mood for it.

Not only it was dark, the overall tone of the book is like watching some underground indie cult film. The heroine is the heir of a crime family and brought up to be just like her father, an assassin. She is portray as a villain, a cold blooded killer and also a cold blooded fucker. In the first ch
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Like I've done before I read this book without reading all the previous books.This can be read as a standalone but other readers are suggesting you read the whole series in order and I totally agree as this is a fantastic series.

I'm not going to say anything about the storyline. I think the synopsis gives you enough to whet your appetite. In this review all I'm gonna give you is how I felt about this book.

This was an amazing read that I had to read in one sitting. I had heard that this book wa
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 STARS is not enough for me to rate this book. I was stunned and utterly shocked right from the beginning. I already have my fair share of dark stories but this one is so different. So dark and twisted but will make you so much invested because that adrenaline rush was just too much and you can't just stop or pause no matter how disturbing and wicked the scenes were.

"I am a killer. I have been since I was fifteen. My young girl hands curled around the handle of a knife as I filleted a man, his
Alexa Ayana
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Copy provide by author for exchange with honest review.

description

After last book from Colour series finally published, I'm not sure feel relieved or lost. Although Ash has been successfully challenged me to break all my reading limits through this dark romance series, I must admit that My Black hole Heart has the most rough journey than the previous books. I could enjoy it when I can stop thinking and questioning every detail of its aspects, and began to follow where Ash tried to lead me.

I had experience
Kim BookJunkie
BLACK HOLE HEART is the third and final installment in the Colour series. Like it's predecessors, it was still full of grammatical errors yet fortunately, this one didn't contain quite as many. Once again I was able to overlook the editing issues because I was so compelled to find out what would happen to the characters I had grown to know and love. Although the main characters differ between the three books, there are quite a few redundancies that a good editor would have caught and omitted (fo ...more
Amanda

Mary Palmerin
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Black Hole Heart is the incredible final installment to the Colour Series. In this story, we get to read, feel, and experience Avery's life. She's ruthless, void, and broken; born from those who practice what she lives. She goes to the extreme, killing love before it kills her as she awaits to be crowned the queen of the infamous crime empire. But, even the cold-blooded Avery will discover sentiments hidden deep within the place where most people's hearts lie.

Ashleigh has a flawless way of i
Jamie
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Holy shit. What an epic conclusion!

TAKE THE WARNING TO HEART

Avery is the product of a very fucked up situation turned right. She was raised by her "uncle" when her father couldn't do it due to being lost in his own world of hurt.

"If you love something, kill it. Feelings have no place in our world, if you feel something you can be damn sure you will pay for it in pain and suffering."

Callum and Rowan make appearances, but don't expect to feel
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark

Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Avery is the daughter of two killers. She has a black hole for a heart and she is a stone cold killer also. She is a dark heroine but she is also a bad ass and will make you fall in love with her.

This is a dark twisted read the captured me from the first page and continued to hold my attention to the very end. You will feel all of the pain, torment, and a few glimpses of happiness as you turn each page.

There is plenty of murder, suspense, corruption, and action in every chapter. Follow
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a Ending to a great series My black hole can be read on it is own but i would recommend you read the first 2 books in this series.

I have to say I loved Avery she is bad ass, but... it is not surprising being as her father and uncle have brought her up and they just happen to be 2 of the most dangerous men in South Africa.

I can’t say much but this book had me from the beginning and it didn’t let go it is one hell of a emotional roller coaster of a ride if you did happen to read the first tw
Tish
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
I wish I could rate this book more than five stars.
Five just doesn't seem to be enough.
I cannot believe this series is over. (Or is it) ;) If you have yet to start what are you waiting for go and one click now.

Full review to follow closer to release xx
☮ Syrina ☮ RWBR
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my poor, broken, bleeding, open wounded heart, its over, its all the frick frack over now. Due to the aggressive emotional overload the Author portrayed each character to seep into my overly sensitive nature; I cannot in good conscious say I will ever get over my beautiful book boyfriends in each of these clever, thought provoking stories. And trust me, there were MANY!

I wanted to love Avery, and I really did very much but I'm not about to lie to myself or my beloved dark queen. Simply put I
Aubrey- CGSR
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I'm not gonna lie, this book is as dark as they come. AND even though it can be read as a standalone, I strongly suggest that you read "Color My Ugly" and "Monochrome My Madness" prior to this read. There were times when I felt like I was missing some important information or something. I think it would have given me a little more insight to the characters too.

Moving forward!! So this story is about Avery Spillane-Lealey, who is the only child of two seriously crazy killers. She's flawed on the
ConnieMarie Need Epic Reads
MY FIVE BLACK <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 REVIEW

A female villain, I find to be the most intriguing. I loved that this book wasn't all heart and arrows, as life is not accurate in that way. There was a darkness that sucked me in, the first words had me texting a friend "you are going to want to read this, ASAP" who does that from the first few lines? Truth be told I was hooked. I was up until the wee hours of the night, continuing my journey and through all of my emotions. My confession to you
Glynis Reads
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Michelle
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the Colour series and A.Giannoccaro has delivered a perfect ending 5*++++++++++++

Avery is my kind of woman a real bad ass take no shit type who has trusted and followed in her Uncle Callum's footsteps her whole life whilst her Dad continued to mourn the lost of his wife.

She knew she had a black heart and fed off it, used it to kill her prey and those who crossed her or the family business. However things are never ha them seem and this story reveals past secrets, twists, betray
Nicola
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The 3rd book was just as gripping and brutal as the first 2. Admittedly I didn't like Avery to start but I grew to love her. I found this book slower to read and that was purely because I didn't want it to end. When I started these books they wasn't what I expected but this is the best series I've read in a long while. You will love book 3 as much as 1 and 2. I'm off to read more from this author.
Nycee75
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in the Colour series. This is Avery's story, but is told from multiple POVs. I have to say that I drawn into this book and really enjoyed it, as I have this entire series. This book follows Avery, the daughter of Rowan and Lauri. Avery is all grown up and living her life, but not to the best of her ability. She is careless and reckless, oh and a serial killer. She was raised by Rowan and Callum, which pretty much ruined her for anyone. She was taught at a young a ...more
Tiffany (Bibliophile Babes Book Blog)
Contains all the feels 💜❤💜

"..if you take the time to see through the darkness, you will find the stars shining in it." - Ashleigh Giannoccaro. In the beginning of this book the reader is warned that there are no promises of a happy ending because not all people seek a happily ever after. In truth I came into this book with my heart flayed open and my soul battered and worn from reading the first two books in the series. But I just had to see how it all tied together, another reader said that aft
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
~*~ Obsessed by Books copy given in exchange for an honest review ~*~

"Our season and reason have passed, but let our lessons not be forgotten. I love you enough to let you go."

The Hummingbird is falling apart at the seems, her "uncle" Callum is dying before her eyes and the control she has exerted over herself and her desires is slipping away with him. Needing to feel, needing to kill and destroy is consuming her sashes struggles to reconcile who she is with what she wants to be. Avery has been
booklover
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW !
What an amazing end to what has been one hellacious journey.
In this we get 5 pov's (Avery, Callum, Not Mathew, Harmon and Eiran) and each is as disturbed/disturbing as the others as we catch up with Avery some 20 years later who has in a way followed in her families footsteps and not because she wanted to. She is as black and tainted as the rest of them but there's one difference.....She doesn't want the life they led for herself. She hates it.She doesn't "play nicely" with her "toys"and of
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Engrossing!!! As much as I wanted to stop reading... I couldn't! I had to read on! This book drew me in from the beginning,with this, "The saying goes -it takes a village to raise a child. My village was not pretty, they are dark dangerous and deadly. My father Rowan is an assassin. My mother was a murderer too." I HAD to find out more of Avery's story,I had to find out about her Black Hole Heart! She was born into a "village" that was devoid of love and affection.Imagine never knowing the care ...more
Donna Jones
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FIRST OF ALL let me say how proud i am to have Ashleigh review for us. I simply fell in love with her first book Colour my ugly. It was the first time i read anything like this and it blew me away. The second book Monochrome my madness was expertly written but a bit dark for my tastes but when Ashleigh said black whole heart was ready for blogs i asked if i could review it and I'm so glad i did as Ash has produced another 5* knock out read.

My black hole heart follows Avery, Rowan and Lauri’s dau
Kat Loves
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After starting this book I decided to check out other reviews because I honestly couldn't remember the blurb on it and I wanted to know exactly what I was getting myself into as the first few chapters were really dark and twisted. I was shocked to read a few negative reviews and felt a little deflated but prepared myself incase those reviews were right. I'm glad to say that to my way of thinking, they were very wrong!

This book is all kinds of f*#ked up, but that's what really drew me in. I got s
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Emancipation of Love (Monster #2)
  • The Rebirth of Sin (Wicked Trinity, #2)
  • My Dear Stranger
  • The End of Love (The Single Lady Spy, #5)
  • Mansions
  • Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath, #4)
  • Lana's Awakening (To Have and Control #1)
  • Spike (The Beat and the Pulse, #4)
  • Darkroom (Darkroom Saga, #1)
  • Want Not (Sins of the Father #1)
  • Snuff (Snuff #1)
  • The Game Changer (Mafia Made, #2)
  • Wake to Dream
  • Never Far
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Enthrall: Richard's Reign (Enthrall Sessions, #6)
  • Serial, Volume Three (Serial, #3)
  • Surrender (Devine #1)

Colour (3 books)
  • Colour My Ugly (Colour #1)
  • Monochrome My Madness (Colour #2)