Start by marking “Summer in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies #2)” as Want to Read:
Summer in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies #2)

Summer in Snow Valley

(Snow Valley Romance Anthologies)

#1 Bestselling Amazon Authors of Christmas in Snow Valley, have teamed up again with six wonderful summer novellas that are sure to make your summer sweet and sassy!

Catching Caytie by Amazon Top Seller Cindy Roland Anderson
On the night Caytie Holbrook intends to break up with her cheating boyfriend, he blindsides her by announcing their engagement at a dinner party. Wh
Published June 1st 2015 by Birch River Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Summer in Snow Valley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer in Snow Valley

Kathy * Bookworm Nation
I really enjoyed the Snow Valley Christmas anthology and was looking forward to this summer collection. Snow Valley, MT is my kind of town. I love the small town feel, where everyone knows everyone. This was a fun collection of stories, I've been super swamped the past week or so and it's nice to be able to grab a quick story when I can squeeze it in. That's why I love anthologies so much. My favorites stories of the collection were, Catching Caytie, First Love and A Touch of Love. They're all c ...more
Katie W
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I grew up in a small town and have such fond memories of the lazy days of summer. Most everyone knew each other and the town pulled together for our Town Days, celebrated at the end of July. This compilation really brought back those memories for me and I'm now longing for those simpler times. In fact, I really want to find a place such as this to finish raising my family in. I loved Christmas in Snow Valley and this book solidified my love for this fictional town.

I really enjoyed seeing snippet
Debra
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copy-read
For a more detailed review, please check out my review below:

Debra's Book Cafe

Debs :-)
Shauna
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS SERIES! Summer in Snow Valley is just as WONDERFUL as Christmas in Snow Valley! Maybe even a little better!

Six authors - Six stories - Hours of FANTASTIC reading!
Each story is DELIGHTFUL! I recommend ALL of them!
Could not pick a favorite!

I love that they all intertwine with each other around the small town of Snow Valley, Wyoming--and the cowboys who live there :)

Run away with Caytie as she escapes the grasp of her father and a wanna-be fiance as she finds refuge at her uncle ranch.
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first collection by these authors- Christmas in Snow Valley. I was so happy to hear they had joined together again to give me more clean romances in a setting I feel like I now know. Snow Valley!

As you can see from the blurb above, this book features six different authors each with a novella length story. Two of my all time favorites are featured in this book- Cindy Anderson and Cami Checketts and I loved both of their stories here. All the stories were good though and I sur
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
I'm not going to review each book in this anthology individually. Instead I will give a general review for all of them combined.

Each and every story is well written and fun to read. I enjoyed ALL of them! The stories are set in a common town in Montana, Snow Valley. There is some crossover with characters from different perspectives. It was fun to find a character from a previous story and integrated them into the same time and setting.

Every story is clean. They all have great character and plot
Kimberley Little
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
Six authors, six romances, all in the wonderful world of Snow Valley, Montana. (There's a Christmas in Snow Valley, too!) You'll love these clean, heartwarming, funny stories. Between 100-150 pages each.
Lillian
I received an eARC of this anthology from the authors in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review.

Note: I will update review as I read through the anthology

Review of First Love: Love First by Taylor Hart

First Love: Love First by Taylor Hart is the fourth novella in the Summer in Snow Valley Romance Anthology and focuses on a character that was introduced in the Christmas anthology. Janet Snow has beaten all odds, she's survived term
Kathryn Svendsen
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved the way that Jace and Caytie started off their relationship with a couple of frustrating run-ins with each other before finding out they were staying in the same home. That made for some great interpersonal tension.

I don’t blame Caytie from running away from her father and her boyfriend at all. I would have done the same thing. It’s obvious that marriage doesn’t mean much to her father or her boyfriend.

I liked the compassion that Caytie had for Kellen and how she tried to help him see t
CaliGirlRae
This anthology is the follow-up to the wonderful Christmas in Snow Valley as we return to Snow Valley, Montana. I really loved the first antho and was excited to see the authors return with new stories featuring some very yummy cowboys. I'm still reading it as of this review but I'm definitely enjoying the stories and am currently on Cami Checkett's (a fave of mine) A Touch of Love after reading Catching Caytie.

When I started, I had planned to read a little of Cindy Roland Anderson's Catching Ca
Melanie
Last year, I Read Christmas in Snow Valley and absolutely LOVED it! I personally wanted more and was excited when I heard that these same authors got together and gave us more amazing stories!

I'm going to review these as a whole rather than individually. Snow Valley, Montana is a small town that knows how to celebrate, whether it's Christmas or summer! Pastor John or his nephew James, also a pastor, are involved in a small way in each story. The characters are interwoven into other stories more
Nora Black
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Revel in a collection of quality fiction with enough variety and style to suit any taste. Each piece is well written, carefully plotted and aimed at satisfying the market it is designed for.

Generally with collections like these, I hate to choose a favorite, but one story truly stood out for me, Tin Foil Tiarars, by Jeanette Lewis , and I can only recommend it as a fun, professional written, well developed tale that cannot fail to satisfy.

Tin Foil Tiaras, pivots around a dysfunctional family in
Alisa
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
This was another great anthology set in Snow Valley, Montana. A few characters from the first anthology made guest appearances in this series which I thought was kinda fun!

Catching Caytie was by far my favorite... Catherine ("Caytie") Holbrook has lived a pampered, sheltered life, but when she overhears her father and "almost-fiance" Edward plotting to force her hand into marrying Edward, she knows she needs to run. There is only one place she can think to go and she really hopes she will be wel
Isha Coleman
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Getting a chance to experience the storytelling of an author I have never read before is always a treat for me. I enjoy opening a book for the first time and not knowing what to expect. Summer in Snow Valley was one of those reads for me. Each author took me on a new journey and left me anticipating the next story. This anthology is full of cheating boyfriends, unexpected love stories, strong characters and fun reading. Take a trip to the small town of Snow Valley Montana where the unexpected is ...more
Book Chick (Tori)
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This group of stories was just SO FUN!! I don't have a favorite, but I enjoyed my time in Snow Valley. All 6 authors brought something different to the table. I had only read Anderson before this set and now I have 5 new authors I would like to read more by. The small town feel of Snow Valley had me wishing I could live there. The characters were all likeable and I wanted to be their friend. Summer in Snow Valley is a great, relaxing escape from reality.

*I was given a copy of this set in exchan
Betty
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A terrific collection of clean romance stories. All of these stories are very well-written with great characters who are so well-defined and likeable that you care about them and want them to have their "happy ever after"! The writing flows and is so readable that you find yourself taking the books with you everywhere because you just can't put it down. A great collection of stories just in time for summer at the beach or summer at home! These stories will brighten your day no matter where you a ...more
Canda
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First of all--if you haven't read the Christmas in Snow Valley set, read it! This anthology is every bit as lovable as the first. There are so many cute or tender moments in these stories that you get that new thrill of falling in love over and over. My favorite story in this collection is from Taylor Hart, First Love. The main character is vulnerable and hopeful. I also loved the first story by Cindy Roland Anderson, Catching Caytie. The other stories kept me turning pages and very happy that I ...more
Taffy
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Ready for summer? Need a good romance to read by the pool, on the beach or in your backyard? How about SIX sweet romance stories? That's what you get with Summer in Snow Valley. Enjoy reading this anthology.

Sandra "Jeanz"
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW
Charity Bradford
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I'm going to review each story briefly and then touch on the collection as a whole at the end.

Catching Caytie by Amazon Top Seller Cindy Roland Anderson

This one has the best meet cute (is that what it's called?) out of all of them. You know, the moment our two future love birds meet? She runs a red light and almost takes out Jace's truck! Along the way to liking each other, Caytie also helps Kellen. If they do another Snow Valley set, I want his story!
I give this one a solid 4.

Tin Foil Tiaras b
Donna (More Than a Review)
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bestselling Amazon Authors of Christmas in Snow Valley, have teamed up again with six wonderful summer novellas that are sure to make your summer sweet and sassy! Summer in Snow Valley is a collection of six romance novellas.
Catching Caytie by Amazon Top Seller Cindy Roland Anderson
The first one Catching Caytie is a sweet western romance. You have big city girl Caytie/Catherine escaping her father and fiancé and running to her uncle George's house/ranch. There she meets a cowboy and she starts
Charissa
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Summer In Snow Valley Collection
This collection of stories are set in the town of Snow Valley, Montana with different characters taking the stage in each one. A few side characters and events bounce around from one story to the next for continuity. I had fun reading each of these clean romances; none of them disappointed me.

Catching Caytie-Anderson
Very cute Cowboy vs Rodeo Drive Princess romance. Caytie flees her controlling father in California when he tries to force her to marry her cheating
Rhonda
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Catching Caytie by Cindy Roland Anderson

I loved the ending chapters. Catching Caytie has humor, likeable characters, fun romance and a clean read. I wanted to get to know the characters more.

Caytie Holbrook at 24 has runaway from home. I don't blame her. She has left the high life in Ca and come to her forgotten Uncle at his ranch in Montana. She hopes he will let her stay for two months. Caytie finds love welcoming her.

Tin Foil Tiaras by Jeanette Lewis

Was cute but dealed with a few serious
Julia Lance
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Catching Caytie
I loved this novella! I loved how the main characters met and that they ended up spending so much time together when it happens they are going to be living under the same roof. Their story was so sweet and even when they were forced apart they found their way back to each other. It was a great feel good romance much like the first book!

Tin foil tiaras
I can't relate much to the beauty pageant scene because I never did it myself. I know that it is a lot of pressure on girls. I see t
books are love
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally I was going to write a little review on each book but each book is just amazing. Whether it is the fun story of Jace and Caytie where we see Jace find his love and have to break his views of who he wants and Caytie has to open up to the idea of marriage being something that isn't bad and how they lighten up around each other. Or Cameron and Kyle who show us that sometimes it is good to take a chance. kyle who loves his sister and takes a chance that Cameron will help her. Cameron who ...more
Judy
I read and reviewed Christmas in Snow Valley in November of last year and really enjoyed the town of Snow Valley and how they celebrated the Christmas Season. So I thought I would give this follow up Anthology, Summer in Snow Valley a go.

This is a Christian romance, so there is absolutely nothing beyond some kisses in the book. So if you are looking for a romance that you can easily share with anyone, this would be a good fit. In the first anthology, most of the characters were in their 20's, wh
Patricia
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It is my pleasure to review Summer in Snow Valley and offer my review. I was provided a copy of this anthology in exchange for an honest review.

Together as an anthology, this is a selection of six of the sweetest novellas I've had the pleasure to read in a very long time and had I realized what a treat it would be, I would have made sure these six authors were on the top of my TBR stack with every book they've written.

What a breath of fresh air to find that there is still romance and sweetness t
Cathy
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this collection! These books are written by some of the top clean romance authors out there, several of them are my personal favorites. This is the perfect collection to take on your vacation this summer! I love the way each of the books is written about the same little town of Snow Valley, Montana. I love the way that the town almost becomes a character and how several of the stories have cameo appearances by characters in the other books, so awesome!

I've enjoyed all of the stories, but
Kathleen
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Summer in Snow Valley is an enjoyable Inspirational romance anthology collection that will tug at the heartstrings. Set in the small town of Snow Valley, Montana, the reader is easily swept away by these six lighthearted novellas that features hunky guys, sweet girls, and clean romance.

I really enjoyed reading Christmas in Snow Valley, the first anthology collection, so I was pleased to see that Summer in Snow Valley brings the readers up-to-date on the characters featured in the first collectio
Susan (The Book Bag)
I read Christmas in Snow Valley when it came out and just loved the stories. I loved the location of Snow Valley and loved meeting all the characters who lived or visited there. When I heard a new boxed set, Summer in Snow Valley, was coming out, I just knew I had to read it so I could take a trip back to that great place.

These stories all take place over the summer and focus on the events around the Fourth of July/Founders Day celebration. But the six stories, written by the six different auth
Book Promotions: Boxed Set of SIX Romances for only 99 cents! 1 6 May 26, 2015 07:55PM
  • Christmas Kisses (Echo Ridge Romance, #1)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Spring Vacation Collection
  • See Me (Simply Supernatural, #1)
  • Summer in New York Collection
  • Pocket Full of Posies (Hostage Negotiation Team #3)
  • To Tempt An Earl
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection
  • Securing the Handyman's Heart
  • Feels Like Love (Christmas in Snow Valley #2)
  • Honor (Rhynan #2)
  • The Guy Next Door
  • The Advent Bride (The 12 Brides of Christmas, #1)
  • Blue Christmas (Christmas in Snow Valley #6)
  • Safe House (Guardian, #2)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Mail Order Bride Collection
  • Immersed (Ripple Effect Romance #6)
  • A Good-Lookin' Man
  • Emma: A Latter-Day Tale

Snow Valley Romance Anthologies (3 books)
  • Christmas in Snow Valley  (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies, #1)
  • Spring in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Anthology)