Start by marking “Right Where I Want You” as Want to Read:
Right Where I Want You

Right Where I Want You

Holy priceless crystal statue! In the search for a missing museum treasure, Clarion City's Midnight Defender finds himself in the clutches of his arch-rival, the sultry villainess codenamed The Mink. She'll give him the chance to win back the artifact and his freedom...but only if he gives her everything she wants.
Published May 10th 2015 by Foreplay and Fangs Erotic Romance (first published May 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Right Where I Want You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Right Where I Want You

Decadent Kane
Jul 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: hot-reads
As always Serrah brings such a great assortment to her writing.

The hero in this story is a super hero mixed up with a villainess. Their interaction stays sexy for the entire read with puns, some witty banter, and of course foreplay.
If you enjoy a female heading up the bedroom...pick up this light beam read and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I did wish to see a bit more story to this one...but that doesn't make this read any less enjoyable. As a readers characters tend to make it or break it for me and
Torie
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I tend to be one of the few peeps who aren't into comics or such. Don't get me wrong! I've read some but my mainly fave reads tend to lean more towards the paranormal or historical. However, in the right hands and with the right passion, any topic can be molded and refashioned in such a refreshing way that you have no choice but to change your mind.

This tale was short, saucy, sassy and very fun to read. No matter what genre or topic she chooses, the author continues to prove
Melissa
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my!

Love how the villainess in this story is the dominant one! Gave me goosebumps reading how she held the hero in her hands and made him her toy.
Winter Bayne
Shelbie
Jun 08, 2019
Harley Easton
Sep 28, 2018
When she isn't visiting the worlds of immortals, demons, dragons and goblins, Brantwijn fills her time with artistic endeavors: sketching, painting, customizing My Little Ponies and sewing plushies for friends. She can't handle coffee unless there's enough cream and sugar to make it a milkshake, but try and sweeten her tea and she will never forgive you. She moonlights as a futon for four lazy cat ...more