Start by marking “My Bonny Heart (Pirate's Progeny Book 1)” as Want to Read:
My Bonny Heart (Pirate's Progeny Book 1)

My Bonny Heart (Pirate's Progeny Book 1)

A dangerous secret . . .

A treacherous past haunts ex-pirate Anne Bonny’s attempt at a fresh start. Rescued from a Port Royal jail, she’s forced to marry a prominent landowner to retain custody of her children. She vows no other man will ever dictate her life again. But the lord she is to wed is more tempting and infuriating than the devil himself.

An unexpected contract .
Published June 23rd 2016 by Soul Mate Publishing (first published September 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about My Bonny Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Bonny Heart

Laurie Garrison
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
My Bonny Heart is an adventure romance with a hard as nails heroine that can take on any man in a sword fight.

I really enjoyed the story and the relationship between Anne and Addison, but the story takes a while before things start to pick up. Basically, you don’t see much action until you get halfway through the book so, please keep reading if the story seems to drag for you too.

I would have loved to read more background on both the hero and heroine, more showing me not telling me and descrip
Ashley Scott
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BEST PIRATE ROMANCE EVER!

This was definitely a page turner I cannot put this book down! I am really picky when it comes to romance novels and this one takes the cake! I cannot wait for her next books because I will purchase them as soon as they come out :-). Her characters are very realistic, there was comedy and adventure intermingled with romance. There was a few twist throughout the plot which I loved! I would highly recommend this book to anybody!
InD'tale Magazine
This story is gripping from the get-go with much promise of mystery and adventure!

Read full review in the 2016 October issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Lisa
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved the characters in this book, the romance and the story line! Can't wait to read the next one! Well done!!
Literary  Chanteuse
Oct 04, 2016 marked it as rom-historical
For a star rating and a full review please visit InD'tale Magazine online, October 2016 issue. http://indtale.com/reviews/historical...
joan moses
Aug 08, 2016
Freddy
Sep 30, 2016
Synclair Stafford
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
alissa mcquiston
Doris Bryant Potter
Dec 19, 2016
Michele
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the first few pages I was hooked. The characters are never boring, the story moves at a pace that keeps you wanting more, the author writes with passion and love, and I felt like I was there the entire time I was reading...and I didn't want to leave! Counting the days till this talented and fresh new author, gifts us with another exciting read!
Jennifer Leighton
Lisa
Apr 24, 2017
Jo Mcculley
Dec 15, 2018
Goodreads Reviewe...: Reviews needed for historical romance 1 6 Jun 13, 2016 06:52PM
Author writing steamy, historical romances with amusing--and sometimes ornery--characters. Full-time mom, web developer, and lover of all things HISTORY!