Start by marking “Irrevocable (Evan Arden, #5)” as Want to Read:
Irrevocable (Evan Arden, #5)

Irrevocable

(Evan Arden #5)

Have you ever made a mistake?
A big one?
Published May 26th 2015 by Shay Savage, LLC (first published May 25th 2015)

Roksana
WARNING This author is deceiving! I will not pay my money for an author that betrays her readers!

WARNING: Hero is a big cheater, sex scenes with multiple women!

Author so carelessly killed the heroine Lia aka send her away like disposed garbage? and replaced her with a hooker?
 photo tumblr_inline_n7czrd5Jqx1rbpqg7_zpst7moeht7.gif
I ask myself a question WHY then Lia was introduced as a main heroine in the first place? Its not only that this author robs the reader from "HEA" that she gave us for "a short period of time" leading the reader to believe
Angie
**I received an ARC courtesy of the author in exchange for an honest review.**

*** WARNING!*** ***MY REVIEW IS FULL OF MAJOR SPOILERS! ***
 photo Brown-Hair-Rapunzel-Devastated-Gif-In-Tangled_zpsecbhq4lh.gif
I am utterly stupefied right now. I loved the entire Evan Arden series up until this point. I really enjoyed Isolated. I didn't blame Lia one bit for leaving...but I naively assumed Evan would go after her. He lets her go with a shrug and a 'she's better off without me' explanation. I just feel so cheated. For three books Savage has convinced us (or at least m
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
May 26, 2015 marked it as consider-later
Irrevocable is LIVE! (links below)

Shh… on GR is beyond thrilled that our SPOTlight on LIVE chat with Shay Savage is only days away. Mark your calendars for May 30th at 11:00 AM EST (US Eastern): https://goo.gl/4oOwR4

(Time zone converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock...)

FIVE attendees will be randomly drawn to win a $10 Amazon gift card, so be sure to RSVP! and chime in during the chat!

★ And in anticipation of our May 30th LIVE chat this week’s TopPick is re-directed to Shay’s PRE-c
Avephoenix
May 26, 2015 rated it did not like it

VERY DISAPPOINTED!

This review is from: Irrevocable (Evan Arden Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
After everything they went through, especially to Lia for sticking by his side and on top of everything, saving his life! I'm so disappointed by the turn this story had taken. HE SHOULD HAVE PUT HIMSELF DOWN AS HE REPEATED SO MANY TIMES IF LIA EVER LEAVE HIM OR IF SOMETHING HAPPEND TO HER.

LIA SEARCHED FOR HIM FOR MONTHS, NEVER LEFT HIS SIDE THROUGHOUT THE MESS, AND HE COULDN'T EVEN DO THE SAME AND TRIED TO GO
Shay Savage
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
COMING MAY 26th!

Have you ever made a mistake?
A big one?
I’m back in Chicago and back in business with my boss, Rinaldo Moretti. So much for my run at a normal life. There are some new faces in the organization, and someone’s been cooking the books. Personally? I think they’re after more than a just little cash. If I have any hopes of flushing out the traitor, I’m going to need to find a good hooker to help me sleep at night.
As the bodies pile up, I find solace in Alina. There’s something about h
Michelle
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
11351214_763989883714897_6611593123260917429_n

Okay, so I am a fan of the Evan Arden Series and I admit that after reading Isolated I was scared to jump into Irrevocable. For those that have not yet read single book in this series, stop reading reviews of the final books! You’re ruining all the fun and suspense.

11350641_763989873714898_7855314885911395312_n

So Evan is back in Chicago, his stint as a law abiding citizen didn’t last very long, if at all. He lost the one woman that gave him a bit of peace because he had ties too strong to a man that he saw as a father to ever truly sever
Laura Elizabeth
May 26, 2015 marked it as not-reading
Shelves: hea-decimated
I will not be reading. Yesterday after sorting through all the " street team five star reviews " I found one honest one with spoilers. Bottom line is the HEA with Lia is destroyed. Why anyone would want to read it and five star that is beyond me. I have no idea why a romance author would do that. Because it results in people NOT buying her book. Sad. I truly am.

Shay officially gets the LE seal of disapproval

EliseSReads
Apr 25, 2016 rated it did not like it
1 "I FUCKIN' TRUSTED YOU AND YOU KILLED THAT TRUST" STAR

WOW.. I'm crying so hard here, I have never been this betrayed by a writer. I have been rooting for Evan and Lia ever since the first book and I'm so fucking mad and heartbroken right now.

Shay Savage, this is my GOODBYE to you, I had "Transcendence" and the second book to "Surviving Raine" (loved the first book) lined up next but, you know what? I am going to return all the books by Shay Savage and going to delete this series.

This betraya
London
I have been in love with this author from the beginning. After reading the reviews and finding out how she completely shit on the entire series this author is dead to me.

I'm so upset about this that I will no longer be reading any of her books. I feel cheated! What a way to ruin a series for loyal fans!
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
LIVE on AMZ- http://amzn.to/1erXq1a

4.5 'He's so bad, he's good' Stars!

photo 77E0AB2D-E0F3-41D4-B7AB-87F3AA5C22CA_zpsck1kfkpw.jpg

I have seriously ate up followed along the Evan Arden Series from it's conception a couple years ago. Shay Savage first hooked me with Surviving Raine and her imperfect, brooding anti-hero Bastian Stark. From there, I met the elusive Evan Arden. A very psychologically flawed mafia hitman, he's no Cassanova. He's dark, and he will take a life in the bat of an eye without an iota of remorse. The only time I'd really seen this m
Chantal ❤️
Feb 28, 2017 marked it as read-when-i-am-brainless
HERO IS A CHEATER CHEATING ON EVERYONE!

Not one faithful bone in his body!!!
Just noooo!

Check out Roksana's review for more information

Aleigh
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
**spoilers**

Bitterly disappointed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I think Shay Savage and I are going to have some trust issues going forward. I didn't think I would ever be in the position to rate one of her books lower than a 4-5 star, but, unbelievably for me, that day has come.

I don't guess I was owed a HEA (this ending just doesn't look like that to me), but I definitely expected...something different. I get that this is Evan's story, but part of who Evan is as a character (to me
Elfina Renee
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Funny thing, I'd never read any of the books in this series, yet
 photo panic 1.gif
Irrevocable could have easily been a standalone. With a ton of action and who done it suspense, I cringed waiting for the next shoe to drop, trust me several fell! Loved the story between Evan & Alina.
 photo Irrevocable.gif
While the body counts are tolling higher both of them are tip toeing on horrifying words, like relationship, love and god forbid loyalty.
 photo My Status 7.gif
Yes it was fun journeying down the rabbit hole. Blood on the streets, loved ones and famil
Kat Witmer
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
I am so sorry i could not give a higher review rating for this book but it absolutely destroyed me. I have been rooting for Evan and Lia since day one and this book completely shit all over that. I just couldn't get past it to even try to enjoy it. so incredibly heartbroken right now. I WANT A REDO!
Snow
5 "Otherwise Healed" stars

This was an ARC provided by the author

and I got to see, in first hand, a phenomenal conclusion to the Evan Arden's story...

And I think I can finaly make my decision...

review to come after the May 26th

May 27th

Alright, it's time to face the truth. This is the end...

I'm sitting on my bed thinking about what I'm gonna say and the truth is I can't find any sense in thw words that are coming to my mind cause let's face it this is actually a goodbye. I'm supposed to say good
Elaine
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Perfect Stars

photo d2bebf9cc46db7afb402d570cdcd2d97_zpsaf341b9d.jpg

photo large_zpsklvgkk7k.gif

Evan Arden is now back in Chicago and working for Rinaldo the only man that Evan thinks is family and the only man to call him son.

This time there is a traitor amongst the firm and Evan needs to find out quickly to protect the ones he loves.

Still having the nightmares, he can go days without sleeping and that is going to cause him problems as he needs to keep a clear head.
(view spoiler)

photo tumblr_n6nwncNDU51svhwsuo1_250_zpse3c0290f.gif

photo awkward-season-3-gifs-7_zps8b83b45e.gif

My thoughts....

I'm
SY
Jul 15, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf
Why does this exist? Am I living in a parallel universe where authors completely disregard their fan base?
Jean
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had totally forgotten how broken and damaged Evan Arden was, but this book was a huge reminder of that! Poor Evan! Even though he was a dangerous and sometimes (usually) violent person, I couldn't help but feel for him and my heart broke. He still suffers from nightmares and sleeping is always an issue for him. And then there's Ralph....you may remember this small boy from Evan's time overseas in the military. Well, he still haunts him and it was so believable.

That aside, this book was action
Stacy
May 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
Wow, I'm amazed at how quickly an author can go from being one of my top 5, to one I don't know I'd ever read again. The Evan Arden series and the Surviving Raine series were two of my ultimate favorites. When will authors learn that HEAs are a deal-breaker for us romance readers? Two thumbs down, Shay.
Anna
Aug 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
I never thought I'd actually do this (and especially to a book in a series that I enjoyed very much), but I have to. I really have to do this.

So... 1.5 stars for the final Evan Arden book.

Actually, scratch that. I am angry at how this book turned out to be.

After reading the previous novella (it was too short to be called an actual novel), I had hoped for a legit continuation of the story that was developed in the previous books, but what I actually got felt sort of like a reboot. To my eyes, it
Kimberly
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
 photo d70637d9-b54f-46e9-88d1-eab16b0e0231_zps2ijejfnj.jpg

The last installment of the Evan Arden saga is everything I didn't even know I wanted. This story is precise and tight, there are no fillers, no wasted time everything happens exactly when it should.

I have to say that Evan is one of those characters that works his way into your heart and stays with you. I love Evan, and I feel like I know him intimately, he is like a friend to me now, that is how good the writing is.

The supporting characters are also fully fleshed out and real. Alina is my fa
Bethany
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
It's been a little over a year since I’ve been in the crazy world that is Evan Arden. I was happy with how Otherwise Unharmed had finished and always thought that was the end of Evan and the series. Well Shay surprised me when I found out there was going to be another book and for sure the last one. So I hurried up and read Isolated, which I didn’t realize was even out. I do recommend reading Isolated before reading Irrevocable. It will fill in a few details that are needed between books Otherwi ...more
Christen
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: epic, favorites

Evan Arden

I don’t really know what to say.

I’m speechless.

I’m floored. Incensed. Relieved. Overwhelmed.

I finished the series late last night and spent the rest of my sleep with jumbled up dreams of the book. I have very mixed feelings about Evan Arden and there is no way I can talk about this book to just anyone. Argh! Everything I want to say would only be understood by someone who read it because I don’t want to ruin it for anyone.

This is the kind of series you really need to have a buddy to
Rachel
Aug 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-f
ARC kindly provided for honest review

DNF

For Shay Savage fans looking for the quality of story telling, writing and character intrigue as found in Otherwise Occupied, look elsewhere. Unfortunately I have to stick by reviews for the first three books in the Evan Arden Series that cite this series as a failure with the anomaly of the second installation peaking with quality.

My perspective is that Savage tried to do too much with Irrevocable - appease fans that love Evan, appease fans that want t
Nancy Reads
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Irrevocable is the last book in the Evan Arden Series. I've read them all: Otherwise Alone, Otherwise Occupied, Uncockblockable (Optional), Otherwise Unharmed, Isolated, & now Irrevocable. Ideally, you should read Surviving Raine and Bastian's Storm between Otherwise Unharmed and Isolated. Following Evan through all these it is bittersweet to finish his last book.

Evan suffers from extreme PTSD since his time in the Marines as a prisoner of war. Irrevocable starts out with Evan being very muc
Staci
Dec 30, 2015 added it
Sorhija
May 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
NO NO NO NO NO !!! seriously ?!!! why killing that fabulous series like that ?! I don't get it ... I'm so fraking disappointed !!!!!
Carmen
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: savage
What can I say . . Last stop on the Arden crazy train I guess. . Irrevocable picks up pretty much where Isolated left off. . So a bit of a warning . . This book isn't a stand alone . . you will need to read the first books to - one - learn all the things scary and effed up, in the mind of anti - hero Evan Arden and - two - to discover ALL the reasons Shay Savage readers hop on the Arden crazy train over and over again. As I take the trip down the rabbit hole of Evan's mind, I marvel at what a ri ...more
Flirty Reader
May 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The ending of the Evan Arden series is here. *Tears* Evan Arden has been one of my favorite male characters over the last year. He's raw, unforgiving, resilient, impassioned, and loyal. He's a bad-assed motherfucker who will get the job done and pretty much has nine lives. We have seen Evan kill, fall in love, fight for his "family", and fall down. But in Irrevocable we finally see him heal.

Evan is poised to take over the Moretti family (mob family) even if he likes it or not. The is a lot goin
Beth
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's Live! --> http://amzn.to/1GskRSX

If I said I wasn't a little bit worried about the direction the author was taking this story after finishing Isolated then I'd be lying. It's just that I have never read a series where one of the main characters gets the boot. Like, for real. Gone. Will the series still flourish without that character? The answer is yes because this is Evan's story. These books center around him, his demons, his constant struggle with PTSD, his life.

In my opinion, this boo
  • Creature of Habit: Book Two
  • Men of Mayhem
  • The Devil in Me
  • Abducted (The Dangerous Distractions #1)
  • Lord Melchior
  • The Last Good Knight (The Last Good Knight, #1-5)
  • Use (Forbidden, #2)
  • Obsessed
  • Love Me Crazy
  • Four Crows
  • Deep (Pagano Family, #4)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3)
  • Filthy Marcellos: The Complete Collection (Filthy Marcellos #0.5-3.5)
  • Reagan's Redemption (The Bodyguards of L.A. County, #8)
  • Lucca's Lust: The Luminara Series, Book 3
  • Come (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #1)
  • Ultimate Kill (Ultimate CORE, #1)
  • Opaque Mirrors
Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot ...more

Evan Arden (8 books)
  • Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden, #1)
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Uncockblockable (Evan Arden, #2.5)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Isolated (Evan Arden, #4)
  • Otherwise Complete (Evan Arden, #1-3)
  • Evan Arden: The Complete Boxed Set (Evan Arden, #1-5)