Start by marking “Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle, #3)

Lady Renegades

(Rebel Belle #3)

Just as Harper Price starts coming to terms with her role as David Stark’s battle-ready Paladin, protector, and girlfriend—her world goes crazy all over again.

Overwhelmed by his Oracle powers, David flees Pine Grove and starts turning teenage girls into Paladins—and these young ladies seem to think that Harper is the enemy David needs protecting from.  Ordinarily, Harper w
Published April 5th 2016 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Lady Renegades, please sign up.
Ashley Where it says other books in the series it says it is only 3 books.
Shannon Yes, though maybe that depends on your perspective. I liked the ending.
YA Novels of 2016
1,129 books — 9,708 voters
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. MaasLady Midnight by Cassandra ClareThe Raven King by Maggie StiefvaterGlass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Can't Wait Books of 2016
1,309 books — 6,897 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle, #3)
Maureen
Jun 15, 2016 rated it liked it
I listened to this on audiobook & actually really enjoyed that way- so many southern accents!

This was an alright close to this series. I think that Rebel Belle is still my undisputed favorite of the series. I still love Harper and I loved seeing her on this journey, but this book fell a little flat for me. Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed it, but it just wasn't the same as Rebel Belle!
Harper is just such a great character overall, I love her.
An alright close to the series, but not eve
Kassidy
May 27, 2015 rated it liked it
*3.5*
Much better than the second one! It was a fun ride, but a predictable ending.
Lily C
Jan 18, 2017 added it
This turned out to be better than expected, but i still think this series should've been a standalone novel.
Shannon (leaninglights)
Better than Miss Mayhem but kind of a let down. I think Rebel Belle would have been just fine as a stand alone.
Ashley
May 27, 2015 marked it as to-read
Edited 8/19/15

Hmmmm, not sure I like the cover as much as the other two.
AND....
The title makes me think of that one song on some random car commercial. Maybe you guys know what I'm talking about...

I know I'm weird, but it's true!!!

***

Wait, hold the phone.

I thought Miss Mayhem was the END, but my prayers have been answered.

NOW WE MUST CELEBRATE

I DON'T SLEEP, I WAIT.
Heather
Dec 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya-fantasy
This was better than Miss Mayhem but still lacked alot for me. It needed more and the ending could have been more fleshed ok. I plan to film a mashup review soon with this book so stayed tuned!
Nasom
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a satisfying ending! Couldn't stop smiling!!

Finally, we have reached the end of this fun, fast-paced series. Although I found this slower than the previous books, especially the middle part, I still liked it overall. I do wish Ryan was in this more tho.

I'm gonna miss the gang and the laughs this book gave me. I'm going miss reading Harper's POV because that girl gives me life and I can relate to her.

This was more magical than the second which was nice!!

💕❤️
Drew
May 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
“There had been a time when I’d prided myself on being the most competent girl in the room, the one who always knew what to do. But the deeper I got into all this Paladin stuff, the more I seemed to be screwing it up.”

I think this series plummeted after book one.

Rebel Belle was all silly, lighthearted paranormal fun with a dash of romance. In Miss Mayhem, things took a turn when the author tried to take the plot more seriously. In my opinion, this took the enjoyment out of things.

The absolut
Selene
Mar 19, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

More enjoyable than Miss Mayhem but still predictable.
Stacee
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
I've loved Harper from the beginning, so I was really eager to see how the story was going to play out. Especially after the semi-cliffie from book 2 and reading the synopsis for this book.

And Rachel didn't disappoint. There's loads of Harper's sass and snark. The epic quest is pretty epic and has an interesting twist to the ending. It wasn't something I was expecting, but I did love how it happened.

My main complaint is that we didn't get enough Harper/David time. The two of them were adorable t
Fafa's Book Corner
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review posted on Fafa's Book Corner !

Beware spoilers ahead!

After I finished reading Miss Mayhem I was in shock. That cliffhanger was horrible! Then I read the synopsis for this book and just about died. I was so happy when this came in the mail early and I got to read it immediately. I am happy to report that this was an awesome conclusion!

The book begins with a prologue in Davids point of view. David's head always hurts now. At this point he has avoided contact with everybody and really misses
Maddie
May 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I definitely agree with the general consensus that this is better than 'Miss Mayhem', but it didn't match up with the wit and wonder that was 'Rebel Belle'. I thought the plot was extremely repetitive (I mean, the team went spell hunting three times!) and was all just a ploy to flesh out the separation between Harper and David, but in the end, I was satisfied...ish. The mythology could have ended a little more conclusively as I don't really know what happened to the whole paladin-oracle-mage dyn ...more
Shreya Karnati
I was debating even reading this one because Miss Mayhem was such a disappointment but I have a problem of letting go of unfinished series so here we are. The story was really slow and not that much better than the previous book. The ending was also kind of dumb. I wish there was an epilogue.
Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller
[1.5 stars] I’d been stalling on reading Lady Renegades because I was disappointed in Miss Mayhem – the second book in the trilogy (it had some good ideas, but didn’t live up to its potential). Ultimately, it was my memory of how much I loved her Hex Hall series that drew me back to finish this trilogy out of some odd sense of loyalty. Although it didn’t take me very long to get through, I can’t help but feel I wasted my time. I’m of the opinion that this story would’ve been better served as a d ...more
Jill
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
No title *nervously sweats* b-but it's a thing, right? That's alright that ending did-didn't matter I can wait for the next one....*cries*
Claire  (bookishpotatoes)
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
April 11, 2016:
I just finished and I'm not quite sure how I feel...I need more closure - perhaps an epilogue? It seemed to end abruptly and I have so many questions that were left unanswered. Here is my full review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVaB...

MAY 2015:
THANK THE LORD THERE IS GOING TO BE A THIRD BOOK!!!!!!! *insert flailing dance party* I was so NOT okay with how Miss Mayhem ended...hopefully this book won't leave me nearly as emotionally unstable. Now I just need a title and a relea
Christine Andersen
Mar 30, 2016 rated it liked it
3.75 stars. Okay, so quality wise its more of a two star, but I just feel so attached to these character that I couldn't give it less than a 3.75, but couldn't justify giving it a four. Sad to be done with this trilogy, but happy with how it ended.
Pinky
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-own
I am really disappointed in this book. :(

This book is the final book in the Rebel Belle trilogy, or that's what I think it's called. If you haven't read the first book, it is about a girl named Harper who has everything she wants. She has a boyfriend, she has good grades and a good best friend. But when she decides to fix her lip gloss and goes to the washroom, her whole life turns upside down.

“For the past six months, I'd gotten so good at telling myself that I could handle everything, t
Alaina
Do you hear that?
DO YOU?

If so, then yes.. I am currently hitting my head against this wall.. STILL.

Okay, so I finished this book.. like a while ago.. and then remember to put that I finished on GR like yesterday? Either way.. a lot has happened and somehow I lost, threw away, or something BUT I couldn't find my BR comments to save my life! So uh.. yeah.. no comments - sorry buddy!

Anyhooooo.... Lady Renegades uh.. hm.. I have no idea what to say about this book. First, I still hate Harper and pro
Danny
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
I sadly didn't enjoy this book very much :(

Rebel Belle is still the best book out of the three, and this one was the weakest in my opinion. The book was already super short as it is and yet it still managed to be boring and drag for the whole book. The ending was also super lame and predictable.

I really wish the books following Rebel Belle were better, because there really was great promise with this story and characters but it just feels like the second and third book were rushed. It just felt
Daphne
This book just made me sad. I loved Rebel Belle when I first read it and it quickly became one of my favorite books. The second book wasn't as good, but still really enjoyable. But this third one really showed nothing of the magic and fun of the first.

I was not sure whether to give this book 2 or 3 stars, but the end pretty much sealed the deal for me. It was very predictable, very overdone and honestly not very satisfying.

The entire book besides the end was just one long, drawn out road trip
Ilse
Jun 09, 2015 marked it as to-read
June 10th 2015 -after finishing Miss Mayhem-

THANK THE LORDTHERE IS A THIRD BOOK BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH IT BEING A DUOLOGY.
Ashley Daviau
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While Rebel Belle definitely remains my favourite book out of this trilogy, Lady Renegades comes in a VERY close second! I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish and I thought it was the perfect conclusion to this trilogy!

This book definitely kept me guessing the most out of all of them in the series. There were so many twists and turns and unexpected developments, it made for quite an exciting ride! And although it wasn't what I was expecting, I really love how it all turned out in
Norah Una Sumner
Not perfect, but made me cry nevertheless.

description

I am so sad to leave Rebel Belle world. Yes, this book had its flaws and even though it's short it kind of dragged in some parts, but I still liked it. I especially love Harper and it's completely amazing how much she developed as a character. She's gone from a snobby teen to a kick-ass woman and I loved every moment of that journey. I still have mixed feelings when it comes to Bree but I love how Rachel portrayed "second-chance" friendship when it comes
Rashika (is tired)
NOPE NOPE NOPE

Not ready for this series to be over.
Mikee (ReadWithMikee)
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating: {★ ★ ★★}

This was amazing! Everything that was missing or went wrong in Miss Mayhem was redeemed and more in Lady Renegades. It still wasn't as funny or as great as Rebel Belle but it was a major improvement from Miss Mayhem.

I loved seeing Harper grow and evolve to the girl she was in this book. She was still quirky but no longer was the uptight, control freak that we first met in Rebel Belle. Although the we don't see much of David in this one, my heart still broke for the two of them an
Amanda(manduhpaigereads)
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars!

Unpopular opinion... but I LOVED this book! I thought it was a great conclusion to this story. I do think these books could have been either one very long standalone or a duology, BUT I thought it was a great series. I did marathon read all three of these books in less than 72 hours so that could be why I loved all three so much. If you haven't read any of these books I suggest reading them one right after the other so the story flows better. But the characters are fanta
Andrew Woodham
Apr 25, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2016-read
The first book in this trilogy, Rebel Belle is a great book. It's one of the funniest books I've ever read. It has southern charm and is just a really fun read. Then the next book came out...it was not really great at all. Then there was a chance that this series may be redeemed. It was not. This book was not good. I am just so happy I got it from the library. I just have no idea what happened. Like I said, Rebel Belle is amazing and really should have been a standalone since the last two books ...more
Drewthereader20
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this book!!!!!! It was really amazing. I loved the ending five stars for sure! I forgot how fast Hawkins writing is. Harper price is super kick butt and funny! Loved this. Great ending to a trilogy!(:
Farith
I thought this series couldn’t get worse after Miss Mayhem but heck I was wrong.

Rebel Belle was such a fun and full-of-action book, the rest of the trilogy just lacks of everything that made the beginning of the story great. Miss Mayhem was very slow and that’s where I started to hate the characters. In this installment, I didn’t even care at all for anyone, I didn’t give a crap about what would happen to David or Harper.

Lady Renegades was also boring. I thought I would enjoy it more than the se

• Moment of Truth (Love, Life, and the List, #3)
  • By the Book
  • Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1)
  • Landry Park (Landry Park, #1)
  • Summer State of Mind (Whispering Pines, #2)
  • Maybe This Time
  • A Song Below Water Sneak Peek
  • Geekerella (Once Upon a Con, #1)
  • Midnight Sun (Twilight, #5)
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • The Princess and the Fangirl (Once Upon a Con, #2)
  • COVID-128 (The Lunar Chronicles #4.6)
  • First Impressions: An Amish Tale of Pride and Prejudice (The Amish Classics, #1)
  • Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5)
  • Flirting in Italian (Flirting in Italian #1)
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (the Graphic Novel)
  • The Summers
  • The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight, #2)

Rebel Belle (3 books)
  • Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1)
  • Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2)

News & Interviews

“SGA president, huh?“ he asked. "So can I call you Pres?” 5 likes
“Most girls have to be talked out of texting an ex, and here I was using freaking magic to summon back a dude who had, for all intents and purposes, dumped me. I” 4 likes