Jump to ratings and reviews

Rebel Belle #3

Lady Renegades

Just as Harper Price starts coming to terms with her role as David Stark’s battle-ready Paladin, protector, and girlfriend—her world goes crazy all over again.

Overwhelmed by his Oracle powers, David flees Pine Grove and starts turning teenage girls into Paladins—and these young ladies seem to think that Harper is the enemy David needs protecting from.  Ordinarily, Harper would be able to fight off any Paladin who comes her way, but her powers have been dwindling since David left town…which means her life is on the line yet again.

New York Times bestselling author Rachel Hawkins brings the fun once again in the finale of this pitch-perfect romantic paranormal comedy series.

264 pages, Hardcover

"

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
648 (12%)
1 star
120 (2%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 917 reviews
Profile Image for Maureen.
484 reviews4,218 followers
July 4, 2016
I listened to this on audiobook & actually really enjoyed that way- so many southern accents!

This was an alright close to this series. I think that Rebel Belle is still my undisputed favorite of the series. I still love Harper and I loved seeing her on this journey, but this book fell a little flat for me. Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed it, but it just wasn't the same as Rebel Belle!
Harper is just such a great character overall, I love her.
An alright close to the series, but not everything it could have been in my opinion. Still worth reading if you enjoyed the other two books!
Profile Image for Kassidy.
338 reviews11.1k followers
April 4, 2016
*3.5*
Much better than the second one! It was a fun ride, but a predictable ending.
Profile Image for ❀ Lily ❀.
75 reviews15.9k followers
Read
January 19, 2017
This turned out to be better than expected, but i still think this series should've been a standalone novel.
Profile Image for Shannon A.
672 reviews531 followers
June 1, 2016
Better than Miss Mayhem but kind of a let down. I think Rebel Belle would have been just fine as a stand alone.
Profile Image for Ashley.
369 reviews115 followers
Want to read
August 19, 2015
Edited 8/19/15

Hmmmm, not sure I like the cover as much as the other two.
AND....
The title makes me think of that one song on some random car commercial. Maybe you guys know what I'm talking about...

I know I'm weird, but it's true!!!

***

Wait, hold the phone.

I thought Miss Mayhem was the END, but my prayers have been answered.

NOW WE MUST CELEBRATE

I DON'T SLEEP, I WAIT.
Profile Image for Constantine.
785 reviews121 followers
July 10, 2022
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐
Genre: Fantasy + Young Adult

Lady Renegades is the third and final book in the Rebel Belle trilogy. The events in this book follow all that happened in the second book Miss Mayhem. David’s disappearance makes Harper this character who is unable to do anything properly but keeps worrying about him all the time. When other Paladins start attacking the protagonist. she is shocked because there is only one Oracle, and it is David, so is he the one who is sending them to harm her? I don’t know how I feel about the ending. I Can’t say more without spoiling the story.

The first book in the series was the best and the one that felt more chilled and fun to read. The second was somehow disappointing, and this one is not any better. I think the author had some good elements to tell her story. The world and the characters were fun, but the plot from book two went all over the place. In this part, I feel Ryan and David both became like side characters. Yes, Harper keeps mentioning them, but that was not enough. Overall the series is average. Books two and three did not add much entertainment to it. Rebel Belle is one of those series that had a promising start but eventually ended up being mediocre.
Profile Image for Heather.
370 reviews16.8k followers
April 6, 2016
This was better than Miss Mayhem but still lacked alot for me. It needed more and the ending could have been more fleshed ok. I plan to film a mashup review soon with this book so stayed tuned!
Profile Image for Drew.
446 reviews504 followers
July 17, 2016
“There had been a time when I’d prided myself on being the most competent girl in the room, the one who always knew what to do. But the deeper I got into all this Paladin stuff, the more I seemed to be screwing it up.”

I think this series plummeted after book one.

Rebel Belle was all silly, lighthearted paranormal fun with a dash of romance. In Miss Mayhem, things took a turn when the author tried to take the plot more seriously. In my opinion, this took the enjoyment out of things.

The absolutely hilarious story suddenly turned grim, and the characters acted much more unsure of their positions. The plot seemed to be going nowhere, with vague mentions of Harper's Paladin powers and quests… If anything, Lady Renegades felt more hastily plotted and uncertain.

This third book follows the event of David's disappearance and Harper going out of her mind with worry, trying to find him. Suddenly new Paladins are attacking Harper, and David - the Oracle - is the only possible person who could be sending them after her.

It was honestly hard for me to pinpoint what the plot even was. As far as I could tell, there was some sketchy stuff about a spell, prophecies, and Harper and her friends going on a road trip to find David.

Granted, Harper and her girl friends, Bee and Blythe, were pretty awesome. I'm glad the girl power wasn't taken out of this series, at least.

“What’s a pretty thing like you want with a sword anyway?”
“She’s going to use it to castrate guys who ask stupid questions,” Blythe answered for me, her voice flat.

There was a huge cliché at the end that made me role my eyes , and things got wrapped up way too quickly. I think the more solemn approach the author took just didn't work with this kind of story.

My advice is: read Rebel Belle, but skip the sequels.
Profile Image for Nasom.
195 reviews139 followers
April 14, 2018
What a satisfying ending! Couldn't stop smiling!!

Finally, we have reached the end of this fun, fast-paced series. Although I found this slower than the previous books, especially the middle part, I still liked it overall. I do wish Ryan was in this more tho.

I'm gonna miss the gang and the laughs this book gave me. I'm going miss reading Harper's POV because that girl gives me life and I can relate to her.

This was more magical than the second which was nice!!

💕❤️
Profile Image for Selene.
572 reviews133 followers
May 4, 2016
3.5 Stars

More enjoyable than Miss Mayhem but still predictable.
Profile Image for Stacee.
2,672 reviews701 followers
February 29, 2016
I've loved Harper from the beginning, so I was really eager to see how the story was going to play out. Especially after the semi-cliffie from book 2 and reading the synopsis for this book.

And Rachel didn't disappoint. There's loads of Harper's sass and snark. The epic quest is pretty epic and has an interesting twist to the ending. It wasn't something I was expecting, but I did love how it happened.

My main complaint is that we didn't get enough Harper/David time. The two of them were adorable together and I could have happily read an entire book of them bickering.

Overall, a satisfying ending to a series I've enjoyed right from the beginning. I can't wait to see what Rachel gives us next.
Profile Image for Fafa's Book Corner.
510 reviews297 followers
March 31, 2016
Review posted on Fafa's Book Corner !

Beware spoilers ahead!

After I finished reading Miss Mayhem I was in shock. That cliffhanger was horrible! Then I read the synopsis for this book and just about died. I was so happy when this came in the mail early and I got to read it immediately. I am happy to report that this was an awesome conclusion!

The book begins with a prologue in Davids point of view. David's head always hurts now. At this point he has avoided contact with everybody and really misses his home. At the time leaving seemed like a really good idea. Harper would get to live her life rather than be held back protecting him. But now he's not so sure.

David's lost a lot of weight and he now wears sunglasses everywhere. So that people won't notice his eyes. His powers have gotten stronger. Sometimes he'll get in his car without thinking about anything just drive. It's almost like he knows but doesn't know where he wants to go. Some gut feeling. He has so many nightmares that he's not sure whether they're supposed to be visions or just nightmares. Sometimes he's even had them while being awake. And all those terrible things he's done to those girls haven't left his mind.

We are then taken to the first chapter in Harper's point of view. It's summer and Harper and Bee are now lifeguards. With nothing to do over summer Harper decided to become a lifeguard so that she could save people and it'll keep her busy. Bee became a lifeguard as well to keep Harper company.

Harper isn't having any fun though. The most that happens in the pool is that some of the younger kids goof up and could hurt themselves. No one has drowned. She spends most of her time sitting on a high chair and reading some books.

They have a fairly normal day at work. When the two of them are ready to go home Harper realizes that she forgot her book. She goes to look for it and finds it in her locker. Then the lights go out. Harper assumes that maybe someone is playing a prank on her. But once she starts calling out to the pool clean-up people and they don't answer she starts to get worried.

After awhile she realizes that she isn't alone and whoever is in the room with her hasn't shown his/her face. Harper mentally prepares herself for a fight. Apparently there is a female with her and the two start fighting. The girl reveals that she's a Paladin as well. Harper is utterly shocked. Then she realizes that David must have turned her into a Paladin. She asks the girl about David. The girls reveals that yes it was David who turned her and that David sent her after Harper. The girl reveals that David told her that Harper is going to kill him.

During the fight Harper's powers stop working. Having no idea what to do Harper still continues to trudge on until she is beaten. Right before the girl slits Harper's throat Bee enters the room. Bee and the girl fight for a bit. But then all of a sudden the girl screams in pain and runs away. Bee and Harper have made it out of the fight alright. The two decide to go and check on Ryan to make sure he's okay.

Man was this book an emotional ride! I am so happy that this book was short so that I could read it faster! This book took place around a few weeks. What was interesting is that David's point of view comes in a few times. Which are written in third person. His point of views tended to be creepy and terrifying. There are some new characters which are introduced. And an old one comes in this book as well. Let me tell you I was surprised that Blythe was actually a main character for this book.

Bee, Harper, and Blythe take a two week road trip to find David and get him back to normal. Meanwhile Ryan stays behind to keep on eye on their home. The only who knows how to help David is surprising Blythe. Hence her appearance in the book. At first Bee and Harper aren't comfortable with having Blythe around. But seeing no other options they suck it up. Not without coming prepared though.

This book was really fast paced and pretty short. There's action and magic pretty much non-stop. The Paladin girls story line was interesting. But it did become annoying having these girls attack Harper repeatedly. Luckily Bee and Blythe were there to help. There are some major reveals.

You get to read about Aunt Jewel again. Which was of course lovely! It was nice how much she supported Harper and helped her as much as she could. Bee and Harper's friendship is a big part of this book. I loved the two of them together! It was very interesting to read about Blythe. It was nice to read about her interactions with Bee and Harper and how Blythe actually became their friend. I grew to like her as well. She is one of the more developed characters along with Harper.

There was Harper's usual snark and determination in this book. It was interesting to read about Harper's journey. Harper takes a back seat when it comes to being the group's leader. Blythe was the leader. I liked reading about how Harper dealt with it and every other situation in this book. I liked how the author showed us that not everything goes according to plan. Despite the fact that this is a fantasy this can be applied to everyday life.

While David's point of views come in a few times, David himself doesn't come in a lot. Nor does Ryan. This didn't bother me at all. It was nice to read about all the girl power that went on in this book.

The ending was a bit predictable. I've seen this from the first book. But it didn't bother me because it was handled well and some of it wasn't predictable. In fact I actually liked the ending. As far as the romance goes Harper and David's relationship doesn't really come into play. But Bee's and Ryan's relationship does. I think that if you are a fan of Harper and David you will like the ending.

Overall this was an awesome conclusion to a wonderful series! I recommend this series to anyone looking for a girly fantasy, anyone looking for light fantasy, and fans of the author. I am definitely looking forward to the authors upcoming middle grade series Journey's End.
Profile Image for Maddie.
557 reviews1,136 followers
May 16, 2016
I definitely agree with the general consensus that this is better than 'Miss Mayhem', but it didn't match up with the wit and wonder that was 'Rebel Belle'. I thought the plot was extremely repetitive (I mean, the team went spell hunting three times!) and was all just a ploy to flesh out the separation between Harper and David, but in the end, I was satisfied...ish. The mythology could have ended a little more conclusively as I don't really know what happened to the whole paladin-oracle-mage dynamic. Still, it's got me excited to read the 'Hex Hall' books, if nothing else!
Profile Image for Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller.
711 reviews1,151 followers
August 17, 2017
[1.5 stars] I’d been stalling on reading Lady Renegades because I was disappointed in Miss Mayhem – the second book in the trilogy (it had some good ideas, but didn’t live up to its potential). Ultimately, it was my memory of how much I loved her Hex Hall series that drew me back to finish this trilogy out of some odd sense of loyalty. Although it didn’t take me very long to get through, I can’t help but feel I wasted my time. I’m of the opinion that this story would’ve been better served as a duology. There just wasn’t enough substance to book 3, and it had a ton of repeating elements. It was essentially a drawn out segment that should’ve been the climax to Miss Mayhem and ended the story there. Usually in a YA trilogy, it’s the second book that feels like a filler novel, but in this case it was the third one. This might be harsh, but I’d say read the first two books, then skip to the final two chapters of Lady Renegades and call it a day.

Via The Obsessive Bookseller at www.NikiHawkes.com
Profile Image for Blue.
216 reviews78 followers
May 29, 2020
I was debating even reading this one because Miss Mayhem was such a disappointment but I have a problem of letting go of unfinished series so here we are. The story was really slow and not that much better than the previous book. The ending was also kind of dumb. I wish there was an epilogue.
Profile Image for Jill.
45 reviews197 followers
June 1, 2022
No title *nervously sweats* b-but it's a thing, right? That's alright that ending did-didn't matter I can wait for the next one....*cries*
Profile Image for Claire Danielle.
170 reviews
April 19, 2016
April 11, 2016:
I just finished and I'm not quite sure how I feel...I need more closure - perhaps an epilogue? It seemed to end abruptly and I have so many questions that were left unanswered. Here is my full review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVaB...

MAY 2015:
THANK THE LORD THERE IS GOING TO BE A THIRD BOOK!!!!!!! *insert flailing dance party* I was so NOT okay with how Miss Mayhem ended...hopefully this book won't leave me nearly as emotionally unstable. Now I just need a title and a release date....soon. Please?

UPDATE - JULY 31:
IT HAS A NAME IT HAS A NAME IT HAS A NAME GUYS WE. HAVE. A. TITLE.
*frantically searches up renegade definition* *panics at definition* IF THIS IS FORESHADOWING THE BOOK I'M OUT

UPDATE - AUGUST 4:
WE HAVE A COVER AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! Now a release date, please?

UPDATE - AUGUST 11:
OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED AND THE ANSWER IS APRIL 12, 2016...um...8 months? I HAVE TO WAIT 8 MONTHS *curls in fetal position and patiently waits*

UPDATE - NOVEMBER 28:
WE HAVE A SYNOPSIS THIS IS REAL THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! (also I have no clue how long it's been out WHY AM I ONLY SEEING THIS NOW)
THIS IS IT, YOU GUYS...NEXT IS THE ACTUAL BOOK RELEASE!!! I AM SO READY!!!
Profile Image for Christine Andersen.
741 reviews68 followers
May 20, 2016
3.75 stars. Okay, so quality wise its more of a two star, but I just feel so attached to these character that I couldn't give it less than a 3.75, but couldn't justify giving it a four. Sad to be done with this trilogy, but happy with how it ended.
Profile Image for Danny.
243 reviews190 followers
April 28, 2016
I sadly didn't enjoy this book very much :(

Rebel Belle is still the best book out of the three, and this one was the weakest in my opinion. The book was already super short as it is and yet it still managed to be boring and drag for the whole book. The ending was also super lame and predictable.

I really wish the books following Rebel Belle were better, because there really was great promise with this story and characters but it just feels like the second and third book were rushed. It just felt like this trilogy in general just skimmed the surface of the world, I really wanted more and it just wasn't delivered.

Profile Image for Alaina.
5,941 reviews216 followers
March 1, 2018
Do you hear that?
DO YOU?

If so, then yes.. I am currently hitting my head against this wall.. STILL.

Okay, so I finished this book.. like a while ago.. and then remember to put that I finished on GR like yesterday? Either way.. a lot has happened and somehow I lost, threw away, or something BUT I couldn't find my BR comments to save my life! So uh.. yeah.. no comments - sorry buddy!

Anyhooooo.... Lady Renegades uh.. hm.. I have no idea what to say about this book. First, I still hate Harper and probably will until my dying day. I didn't think things would move at a glacier speed.. nah.. sloth speed.. ah slug speed..

NO, a slug on a sloth riding a glacier.. yeah.. THAT KIND OF SPEED GUYS. God, I probably could have taken up knitting, read another book (which I did - of course!), do laundry, grocery shop, write a letter and send it by pigeon... or like go back in time and fight in a wicked battle and marry some hottie .. all before this book would have ended.

Guys.. it wasn't even that long of a book. No really.. like 300 pages.. or less? It was just sad.

Besides not liking Harper on a daily basis.. David.. UGH.. no. Sorry, I can't talk about him either.

In the end, they both sucked. This book sucked. I wish it would have ended with the first book as a standalone. UGH! I need a happy book ASAP.
Profile Image for Sahil Javed.
258 reviews238 followers
January 30, 2021
Lady Renegades is the third and final book in the Rebel Belle series and picks up a few weeks after the events of Miss Mayhem, with David having left town on his own.
“But loving people means encouraging them to be their best selves. Fixing this, sorting it out, making it right . . . that’s your best self, Harper Jane.”

I didn’t enjoy the second and third books in this series as much as I enjoyed Rebel Belle, but I still found the third and final instalment entertaining as hell, especially with the reintroduction of Blythe to the story. This series is so funny, mainly because of being inside Harper’s head and her overall narration, but with adding Blythe to the story, it made it even more funnier. This book made me laugh more than Miss Mayhem did and I think it’s official to say that I don’t think any series I’ve ever read has made me laugh as much as this one has and that’s one of the main reasons why I loved it so much.
“Oh, you mean the day you tried to kill us?” I said, scooping up a bag of chips from the little pile of gas station food we’d picked up earlier.

Blythe’s smile faded immediately, replaced with a scowl. “Always bringing that up.”

“It’s a weird thing of mine, remembering times people tried to stab me,” I admitted.”

I should have been able to predict where the plot was heading in this book, especially because its laid right in front of the reader but I still was shocked that the book took the direction it did, with David dying and then being brought back by Blythe but with his memories wiped. I mean, I don’t know why it was so surprising to me considering that Harper states that it’s one option that could happen. I think I was shocked that the author actually did that. It was a nice ending, with Harper getting to start all over again with David but I felt a little sad, mostly because we don't get hardly any cute moments between David and Harper in the story and I really enjoy their relationship a lot. I enjoyed all of the relationships and character interactions in this book like between Harper and Ryan and Harper and Bee and those between Harper, Bee and Blythe, who I really liked in this book.
“SGA president, huh?” he asked. “So can I call you Pres?”

It took me a second to reply, but when I did, my smile was so big, it actually hurt my face.

“Yeah. Yeah, you can.”

Overall, although the second and third books in this series, Miss Mayhem and Lady Renegades, weren’t as good as the first book, Rebel Belle, this series was still really funny and entertaining and I’m so glad I read it. I definitely would read anything Rachel Hawkins writes because I just know it’ll be one heck of a story!
Profile Image for Pinky.
490 reviews288 followers
June 28, 2016
I am really disappointed in this book. :(

This book is the final book in the Rebel Belle trilogy, or that's what I think it's called. If you haven't read the first book, it is about a girl named Harper who has everything she wants. She has a boyfriend, she has good grades and a good best friend. But when she decides to fix her lip gloss and goes to the washroom, her whole life turns upside down.

“For the past six months, I'd gotten so good at telling myself that I could handle everything, that the worst would never happen. It seemed like I'd been wrong every time.”

The character development in this book was great, Harper is stronger even though her decisions aren't that great. Bee is a great friend, but sometimes, she isn't there for Harper and that kinda disappointed me. Blythe is a great character that we learn more about and I liked her. David is such an awesome guy and I hated what he had to go through. Ryan is a great guy as well, even though everything about the character relationships were awkward.

“Most girls have to be talked out of texting an ex, and here I was using freaking magic to summon back a dude who had, for all intents and purposes, dumped me."

The relationships between the characters weren't as strong as I thought they were. Blythe and Harper had a great bond, but they still needed to trust each other. Bee and Harper had a great relationship, but they aren't open about how they feel. Ryan and Bee are cute but its super awkward when Harper is around. Ryan and Harper have a nice bond as well, I am glad that they can move past what they had before. David and Harper are so cute but they aren't open with each other either. And it really bothers me because these relationships were just weak.

SGA president, huh?“ he asked. "So can I call you Pres?”

The pacing for this book felt a bit rushed. I love fast paced books but this felt like everything was forced out and I wasn't a huge fan of that. As the series went on, the books got smaller and smaller and made me feel disappointed. The comedic dialogue in this book also felt forced. This series had so much potential, the first book was great. But the second and third book were a bit flat.

Me while reading this book:

I recommend the first book in this series because it was great. If you have read the first book, you might want to continue the series because you might like it more than me. I didn't enjoy this as much as I had hoped but maybe you will.
Profile Image for Daphne.
949 reviews46 followers
June 25, 2016
This book just made me sad. I loved Rebel Belle when I first read it and it quickly became one of my favorite books. The second book wasn't as good, but still really enjoyable. But this third one really showed nothing of the magic and fun of the first.

I was not sure whether to give this book 2 or 3 stars, but the end pretty much sealed the deal for me. It was very predictable, very overdone and honestly not very satisfying.

The entire book besides the end was just one long, drawn out road trip from one point to the next while the main characters are being sad. Not much happens, not a lot of interesting information is revealed and almost no action occurred until the very end. The characters don't seem like themselves and they don't seem to grow in any way during this story.

I still urge everyone to read Rebel Belle because it's a very fun book, but I'm starting to think it's better to just stop there.
Profile Image for Ilse.
482 reviews
Want to read
June 10, 2015
June 10th 2015 -after finishing Miss Mayhem-

THANK THE LORDTHERE IS A THIRD BOOK BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH IT BEING A DUOLOGY.
Profile Image for Amelie.
Author 11 books570 followers
May 2, 2016
1,5 Sterne

... Was war das bitte?
Normalerweise reserviere ich die 1 Stern Wertung ja nur für diejenigen Bücher, die für mich nicht nur MEH sind, sondern wirklich unterirdisch schlecht. Aber Lady Renegades? Es gab zwar nichts, das mich so richtig hat aufregen können, aber das lag daran, dass es generell in diesem Buch nichts gab. GAR NICHTS.
Die Handlung der Geschichte hätte man auch in 50 Seiten packen können. Ryan und David kamen so gut wie gar nicht vor. Warum Bee bei dem Roadtrip dabei sein musste, das werde ich niemals verstehen. Und das Ende? Logikfehler, wo man nur hinschaut.

Insgesamt kann ich die Trilogie leider nicht empfehlen, auch wenn ich Band eins geliebt habe. Als Einzelband, höchstens als Dilogie hätte das vielleicht funktioniert, aber sicher nicht so.
Profile Image for Norah Una Sumner.
845 reviews446 followers
April 9, 2016
Not perfect, but made me cry nevertheless.

description

I am so sad to leave Rebel Belle world. Yes, this book had its flaws and even though it's short it kind of dragged in some parts, but I still liked it. I especially love Harper and it's completely amazing how much she developed as a character. She's gone from a snobby teen to a kick-ass woman and I loved every moment of that journey. I still have mixed feelings when it comes to Bree but I love how Rachel portrayed "second-chance" friendship when it comes to these two. Blythe was an awesome addition to this story and I love how she developed as a character as well. David, our poor cute-nerdy David. My precious child. Love him, even though he's completely off the right road in this book. And that ending. Okay, I kind of predicted it but it was done very nicely and it just brought so many emotions to life, honestly. I might have cried a bit. For like 10 minutes, no biggie.

Overall, this trilogy really does have a special place in my heart even though it's pretty flawed, especially the second book, but it's worth giving a shot guys. STRONG LADY HARPER IS WORTH THE RISK!
Profile Image for Ashley Daviau.
1,729 reviews739 followers
May 30, 2017
While Rebel Belle definitely remains my favourite book out of this trilogy, Lady Renegades comes in a VERY close second! I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish and I thought it was the perfect conclusion to this trilogy!

This book definitely kept me guessing the most out of all of them in the series. There were so many twists and turns and unexpected developments, it made for quite an exciting ride! And although it wasn't what I was expecting, I really love how it all turned out in the end.

One thing I particularly enjoyed about this book was the character development. In the first two books, Harper was quite self-centered at times and made decisions based only on what she wanted. But in this book she grew quite a bit and came to realize her mistakes and made an effort to fix them. I also really loved her relationship with Bee and how they matured as friends as well!

This series turned out to be way be totally different than I thought it would be and I'm so glad I picked it up! I really adored the idea of the whole Southern Belle concept with the supernatural aspect mixed in. It made for a truly unique and quite interesting story!
Profile Image for Tatiana.
1,011 reviews67 followers
August 3, 2016
Печально это признавать, но третья часть вышла на редкость скучной, скучнее второй книги :(

90 % книги Харпер с подружками ходят туда сюда и разговариваю. Харпер юморит, она все так же легко во время серьезного разговора может ляпнуть какую-нибудь глупость достойную "блондинки в законе". Люблю ту особенность Харпер. Подружки у нее серенькие. ��от вообще интереса не вызывали. Хотелось чтобы они поскорее ушли и не возвращались. Брысь :D

Сюжет не становится интереснее. Он такой та ... бесцельный что ли и очень предсказуемый. Вроде бы финальная книга в серии и ждешь, что автор замутит что-то этакое, но сюжет ели шевелиться. Все-таки фишкой серии были взаимоотношения заучки оракула Дэвида и гламурного паладина Харпер. Дэвид появляется почти под финал и начинается такой-та экшен, но этого так мало! Люблю я истории Хокинс, но финал трилогии "Rebel Belle" стал для меня из серии "прочитал и забыл", что печально :(

Displaying 1 - 30 of 917 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.