Start by marking “Faceless (Less Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Faceless (Less Series, #3)

Faceless (Less Series #3)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  200 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Deputy district attorney Carson Tanner has dedicated his life to justice. But he is still haunted by one case that was never solved: the murder of his entire family in cold blood. Back then, the teenage Carson was protected by his girlfriend’s influential father, Senator Randolph Drake. But now, fifteen years later, Carson finds himself facing a whole new world when a man ...more
Published July 29th 2008 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Faceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faceless

Julie (jjmachshev)
Jun 14, 2008 rated it did not like it
Reviewed for queuemyreview.com; book release August 2008

I should confess from the start…I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories. So I was probably the wrong person to read and review “Faceless” by Debra Webb. Once I figured out how just how many ‘dirty’ police, politicians, doctors, lawyers, etc were involved, the story was far outside the bounds of believability for me and that pretty much put paid to my enjoyment of the rest of the novel.

There are a whole lot of moving pieces to this story.
ElaineY
Aug 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: touch-of-romance
I enjoyed this book immensely, unlike Julie. I felt just as she did, more or less, about the protagonists but am a lot more sympathetic and a lot more impressed with Annette than Julie was. Carson made me want to create a new Bookshelf 'Dickhead Heroes', not because they're assholes but because at the time of the story, they meet a woman who makes their brain decide to shift HQ to their dick.

As I read the bar scene between Carson and Annette, I was yelling at him in my head, "Leave NOW! Go. Do N
Kris - My Novelesque Life
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

"Deputy district attorney Carson Tanner has dedicated his life to justice. But he is still haunted by one case that was never solved: the murder of his entire family in cold blood. Back then, the teenage Carson was protected by his girlfriend’s influential father, Senator Randolph Drake. But now, fifteen years later, Carson finds himself facing a whole new world when a man confesses to the Tanner killings. His name is John Stokes. And his confession only scratches the surface of the truth
Wendy
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
This is is the second Debra Webb book I've read, again at the suggestion of my friend Rachel. I liked this one more than the other.

The mystery was tightly wound and slowly unraveled through out the 330 some odd pages. I was a bit surprised at how it turned out. I didn't start figuring it out until well past the halfway point, and even then I didn't quite get it right. I love that in mystery books.

I gather that Webb uses romance, well hot sex at any rate, in her books, and this one had some, no
Carmelo Pineda
Sep 17, 2013 rated it liked it
At first I had a hard time with the characters, specially the hero because he is way too self absorbed, and the story didn't seem much interesting. But once the story started going downhill I found myself craving to know every detail of what really happened with Carson's family, more of curiosity for the story than for sympathy with the character.

For a story that reveals its secrets at a rather slow pace, the writer definitely managed to hook you up with the roller coaster of events that made yo
gert
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was ok
meh. not as good as the previous. and the heroine (for lack of a better term) is most definitely not someone i'd like to meet. and unfortunately, she's also not someone i even want to read about.

pretty good storyline, but nothing that you won't figure out if you're paying attention.

i didn't find the romance element in the least bit romantic. hero lusts after heroine, after having pounding sex. but neither one of them actually show enough of themselves to even intimate that there's romance invol
Danielle
Feb 22, 2009 rated it liked it
I picked this one up at a stand at the Flint Airport the day I left for Florida and returned it to the Atlanta airport 5 days later. It was a quick read and pretty good. I loved the read and return program at the airport. It softens the blow of buying a book without knowing if you're going to like it or not.
Jebe
Aug 05, 2008 added it
Nowhere near as good as Nameless! All the main characters were very unlikable. I could barely finish it, the only reason I did finish it was because I kept hoping it would get better. When it didn't, I kept reading to see how over-the-top the ending was going to be. Take a pass on this one.
CD {Boulder Blvd}
Mar 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Note to self: This one didn't work for me as well...really loved some elements of the plot, but was not enamored with the characters - there wasn't one character in this book that I liked. The characters did have one thing in common - they were all self absorbed and almost everything about them was me, me, me.
Tiffanni Adams
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Not as good as Namless.
Kris H.
...more like 2 and a half
Cheryl
Feb 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
I started it but didn't like it so I'm not reading it.
Sandy
Jun 26, 2009 rated it liked it
Absorbing. The positions the two main characters Annette and Carson play contradict each other. 3/5 stars.
Debra
Jul 21, 2014 added it
very good
Michele
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
The end of the Less series, whew, it went out with a bang. Nice wrap up too, totally fooled me!
Terry Odell
Jan 11, 2013
Brenda Spiegelhoff
Nov 09, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Perfect Liar (The Last Stand, #5)
  • Hawk's Pledge (Hawk Crest, #1)
  • Final Exit
  • Evil Without a Face (Sweet Justice, #1)
  • Kiss of Death
  • Notorious
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Whisper of Warning (The Glass Sisters, #2)
  • Sleep Softly
  • Waking Evil (Mindhunters, #2)
  • Fallen
  • The Seduction of an English Lady
  • Bunco Babes Tell All
  • A Time To Die (The Protectors, #29)
  • A Thin, Dark Line
  • Breakwater (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #5)
  • Into the Dark (The Bodyguards, #6)
  • Where Angels Rest (Mann Family, #1)
DEBRA WEBB is the USA Today bestselling author of more than 140 novels, including reader favorites the Shades of Death, the Faces of Evil and the Colby Agency series. She is the recipient of the prestigious Romantic Times Career Achievement Award for Romantic Suspense as well as numerous Reviewers Choice Awards. In 2012 Debra was honored as the first recipient of the esteemed L. A. Banks Warrior W ...more
More about Debra Webb...

Less Series (3 books)
  • Traceless (Less Series, #1)
  • Nameless (Less Series, #2)