Start by marking “Lovestrong (The Kingdom, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lovestrong (The Kingdom, #3)

Lovestrong

(The Kingdom #3)

Growing up wasn't easy for Lottie. As an only child with self-absorbed parents, she soon learned that the one person she could depend upon was herself. A brave face and defensive self-preservation kept her strong.

Then Lottie met Spike.

He didn't see her little habits as frustrating; he embraced them.

He didn't run from her fiery temper and sharp tongue; he admired her for he
Published (first published October 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Lovestrong, please sign up.
Nikki Groom Sorry, i only just saw this! Release date is October 19th.

Kim Sutton
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I received an ARC for my honest review.

After reading the first two books in The Kingdom series, I was so excited to hear that Nikki Groom had given Lottie and Spike their own book! I love this pair! Lottie is a little fire ball and I was so eager to see what would become of her and Spike!

This is the third book in the series but it can be read as a standalone, however I recommend you read them all to get the full back story! Besides this is an epic series that nobody should miss out on reading!

Sp
Rhonda
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Heart wrenching, soulful , emotional are just a few words to describe this novel.

I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
This novel is # 3 in The Kingdom Series (Holding Aces & High Stakes)

This book can be read as a standalone but I would encourage you to read the complete series to truly get a feel for all of the characters as each play an integral part in Spike’s healing. The author brings us the story of Spike & Lottie & their struggles to survive after the terrible
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I feel drained ! This book has had me crying tears of sadness and tears of joy, I have no more tears left ! But every tear spilled was so worth it, this book is Nikki Groom!s finest hour.
I believe this book can be read as a standalone - not sure why you'd want to miss out on Arianna and Denham's story but you could. If you have read book 2 you'd know that this book was going to be difficult to read. In the two previous books Spike has been the life and soul of the party, not taking life to serio
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
*I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
This is the third book in the The Kingdom series and even though it can be read as a standalone, I believe I would have understood more if I had read the previous two books. With that being said, I did enjoy reading Lottie and Spike’s story. This is a story with issues of depression, grief, anger, and tragedy that leaves you with a feeling of hope.

Lottie is loyal, stubborn, and believes in the ability to face anything with Spike by her side. H
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read a copy of this book.
This is the third book in the Kingdom series, and can be read as a standalone, but in all honesty, do yourself a favour, and read the complete series. This is the story of Spike and Lottie, who we met in previous books.
This is a short, sweet, but emotional read. I loved it, and I recommend Nikki’s work for all. Cannot wait to read more of this authors work.
Badass Bloggettes
Sheena's Review:-

Emotional, Heart overwhelmingly good.

I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

The third book in The Kingdom Series (Holding Aces & High Stakes)

You can read this as a standalone book, however, I believe it is better to read the first two books as it will give you a better insight to all the characters and the story as it played out.

I was so happy to find out we were finally getting Lottie and Spike’s story and how their relationship would survive after horrible c
Literary Lust
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I get that books make you cry however who cries whilst writing a review? Well apparently as of now, I do! The minute I think about how I felt whilst reading Lovestrong tears fill my eyes. This book was beyond epic for me. I felt invested in Lottie's story long before her story was even a story. Right from the beginning of Holding aces I fell in love with her, she was the perfect best friend to Ari, in fact in a review of the earlier books I believe I called her the best friend we all want ...more
Irene
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

4.5 Stars

I have waited for this book for sometime know. I so wanted to see what was going to happen with Spike and Lottie.

You have to read the first 2 books in order to get Lovestrong. You get the feel of Lottie and Spike in those books. You also know what happened to Spike in book 2.

With Lottie doing everything she can to help Spike after his accident he just pushes her away. Lottie has to find her way and in doing so she leaves. She has to find herself before her and Spike can move forward.

S
Blogging For The Love  Of Authors And Their Books
*****Kim's Review!*****

I received an ARC for my honest review.

Heather
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
There has been an accident that has left Spike paralyzed from the waist down. He is self-loathing and angry. He feels like he has lost everything and there is no way he’s going to let Lottie go down with him. So regardless what she says or does, he pushes her away.

Lottie knows she loves Spike and that she belongs with him but what can you do when that person won’t let you be a part of their life. So she starts trying to figure out how to put her life back together without him. She goes on a jour
Louise White
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Arc received for an Honest review

This is the third part of The Kingdom Series and picks up after the event of High Stakes. It can be read as a standalone but to get the full affect its best to read the two previous books before reading this one.

This is Lottie and Spike's story, after Spike was injured at the end of High Stakes his life spirals into a dark hole. Feeling like he is a burden on everyone he hides himself away and calls off his relationship with Lottie. Pushing away everyone who care
Rhonda Brant
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an impactful story! I loved Lottie and Spikes story, filled with some really heavy emotional feelings but also has a message of hope for those people who are struck down with tragic events. Your heart bleeds for Lottie when Spike turns his back on her, thinking that he's setting her free so he isn't a burden to her. The journey takes her to London and I loved Torran, he's a big teddy bear kind of guy on the inside, big bad guy on the outside. The experiences that Lottie has in London m ...more
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I gave it 5 stars because just like the first, two books in the Kingdom series, i loved it. I had high expectations and it did not disappoint.

After falling in love with Denham and Ari in the first, two books i couldn't wait to see what Nikki had install for Lottie and Spike in "Lovestrong" and how they managed to overcome Spike's "accident" in book two and find their way to back to each other!

This can be read as a standalone but i'm not sure wh
Sarah Queen
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just AMAZING!,!!!

OMG Nikki Groom has done it again!!! I absolutely love her books I think every book of hers has made me cry one way or another whether it be happy tears or sad tears. Spike and Lottie, i knew this one would be emotional...but with this I had all the feels and I love that in a book.
If you've read the first two books in the kingdom series then it's a definite must that you read this one. Spike and Lottie have an everlasting love but this story is one of finding yourself and not le
Corrine Pickering
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** Reviewed for Hooked on Books ***

Lovestrong - (Kingdom 3) Nikki Groom 4.5 Stars

I loved reading Spike and Lotties story, this was the perfect read to follow on in the amazing Kingdom series. Whilst this is the third book it could possibly be read as a standalone - but you really should read the others!

I found this quite an emotional read which brought tears to my eyes in places. Spike and Lottie's story is heartwrenching and beautiful all rolled into one. I also loved Mr Tattoo 'Torran' and fe
Emma White
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy for an honest review.
The part #3 of the Kingdom series.
The Story of Spike and Lottie was such an amazing story of love will conquer all in the end.
Turmoil and Tears for me with this book but I loved all the feelings that were brought out in me.
Reviewed on behalf of Jo&Isalovesbooks Blog.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Heart wrenching and heartwarming story of Lottie and Spike. They loved each other madly except tragic events turn their fairy love story into a nightmare. What happens when the love of your life doesn't want you anymore. Tragedy can either blind you or enlighten you, and this story shows the reader both.
I hadn't read the 2 previous books, but I was able to appreciate and understand the story.
N.J. Frost
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! LOVED this addition the Kingdom series! ♥❤♥❤♥
If you loved the first two books you really won't want to miss Spike & Lottie's story! It's done with real heart & class. Another fabulous read from Nikki Groom!
Kayleigh Deal
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved lovestrong! Omg omg love love love love loved it!! I adored spike and lottie!! Another 5star read for me!!
Connie Reyes
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book. Loved the way the characters had real life struggles to work through everything. This is definitely one of my favorite books.
Gabri
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***Review to come***
Bel
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this down once I started it. It's one of those reads you get so immersed in that before you know it, it's all over and you want more. I loved Lotti and Spike and their heartbreaking journey. Spike thinks by pushing Lottie away he is setting her free to live a better life without him, leaving Lottie to fly accross the world from Vegas to London to get a fresh start. But the heart wants what the heart wants and you can't fight true love, even from accross the oceans! The support char ...more
Three Chicks
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review by Jen Skewes

Lovestrong is the third book in the Kingdom series. It can be read as a stand alone but I think you will understand Spike and Lottie's sorry better if you read the first two books. It will help you to understand their relationship and also see the events that lead to where that are at this moment.

Lottie and Spike are in love. They own each other completely and know that they are it for each other. Until tragedy strikes and changes everything. Spike is in a position wh
Tbird London
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
I fell in love with this series and author when I read the first two books Holding Aces and High Stakes. You don’t have to read them to understand LoveStrong but I would highly recommend it so you get the full story of how life was before this book and now why they are dealing with the current events.

Lottie and Spike are clearly meant to be together, their love and commitment is strong, so why is Spike changing his mind now when he needs her the most? Lottie is heartbroken and not sure she can
Laura Furuta
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lovestrong (The Kingdom Book 3)
By: Nikki Groom
5 out of 5 stars

The story Lovestrong (The Kingdom Book 3) by Nikki Groom is a Woman’s Fiction romance. Lottie has a hard childhood. That changed when she met her best friend Arianna. Strong willed and independent she seems to chase more people away then to her, then she met Spike. He was not put off by her temper and sharp tongue, no he didn’t run from her, he ran towards her. He started breaking down the walls that she had put up and she loved him l
Gemma Weir
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

Lovestrong is book #3 in the Kingdom series and the first book I have read by this author. I was lucky enough to be gifted a copy of this book to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

I let this book psych me out!!

Both myself and several other blogger friends all received ARCS of Lovestrong to read and review. I stick to a pretty tight schedule with my ARCS so I was one of the last to start this book.

My friends were pretty vocal about
Nikki
Oct 23, 2016 added it
Lottie and Spike's story continues. Spike is recovering from being hit by a car. He has received the news that he is paralyzed from the waist down. He is in a constant state of self-pity. Wishing that he had died from the accident and not really experiencing any joy in life. He pushes Lottie away, feeling as though she can do better. He doesn't want her to be with him because he no longer feels like a man. Lottie has tried her best to support Spike, to stand by his side, to love him and to just ...more
Deborah Harrell-jones
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I was given a free copy of this book and this is my honest review*

If you haven’t read the first two books of the Kingdom series, you have to before you read this because you will not get the full effect of Lottie’s and Spike’s love. We meet these two characters in the first two books and you may not read about Spike so much but Lottie is a fierce soul throughout the series. I was so glad to get to read her story because it showed she is strong as she is vulnerable. Spike pushes her away because
reading the sheets
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lottie realised growing up the only person she could truly rely on was herself until she met Spike he loved all her little quirks he loved her and she was in love with him.One night changes everything and after a tragic accident Spike is no longer who he used to be,pushing everyone including Lottie away which eventully tears them apart and puts an ocean between them.Lottie flys across the world to face a new life without Spike and he is left in a spiral of despair over the accident and losing Lo ...more
Natalie Townson
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book for a while. I loved loved loved the first two books as denham is HOTT!!!

This is Spike and Lottie's story. It picks up where the last book finished. After spike's accident he doesn't know how to deal with his injuries, his friends and family and the only person who has ever held his heart. Feeling like he has no other choice he decides he would rather tear his own heart apart than be less of a man for Lottie, so he pushes her away.

Some of the chapters in this
« previous 1 3 next »
Nikki Groom is a hopeless romantic, lover of all things happily ever after and firm believer that love makes the world go around.
In her spare time, you will find Nikki laughing with her very treasured family, walking with her beloved dog in the hundred acre wood or curled up in a cosy corner with words and wine.
She lives in East Sussex with her husband and two children. Having turned her hand to

The Kingdom (4 books)
  • Holding Aces (The Kingdom, #1)
  • High Stakes (The Kingdom, #2)
  • Headstrong (The Kingdom, #4)