Start by marking “Off Base” as Want to Read:
Off Base

Off Base

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  1,675 Ratings  ·  258 Reviews
New York Times bestselling authors Tessa Bailey and Sophie Jordan team up for a collaboration featuring two sexy contemporary romance novellas. Total combined pages: 285 pages.

OFF BASE: Kenna and Beck
By Tessa Bailey

A welcome home he never expected...and will never forget...

Published May 22nd 2015 by DCA, Inc.

Erika
I am separating out these two stories:

Kenna and Beck by Tessa Bailey:
4.5 stars!!
Loved this one. The hero was excellent. The sex scenes were hot. (view spoiler)
Maayan
The rating is only for OFF BASE: Kenna and Beck By Tessa Bailey .. Sigh .. Can I have my own Beck? He was the perfect mixture of sweetness and total alpha!!! He was adorable<3
Duchess Nicole
Holy crap...the hotness of Tessa Bailey's Beck is indescribable. I've never been one for the virginal hero thing, but Beck is not at all what I expected. He's inexperienced but not at all afraid to go out and get what he wants. Dirty talking, lip smacking deeeeeeelicious!!!! Rough, fast, HARD.

This was my first Sophie Jordan read but not my last! I thought she was historical romance only, but she proved me wrong. Her hero/heroine couple have been friends for years and have always been comfortable
Kate
Aug 02, 2016 marked it as nope-not-celibate-aftr-seeing-h
Note for me:

First one - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
And i always thought Tessa Bailey is safe for me... apparently no...

Second one - H slept around while being friend with heroine.
Kitten Mercer
4 Stars for Kenna and Beck's story. 3 stars for Huntley and Cullen's.
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
Beck & Kenna by Tessa Bailey - 1/5 Stars

I really, really HATED this one.

(view spoiler)
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it

Steaminess: Super Hot
Thumbs Up: 4.5
Overall: I liked it
Characters: Well Written
Plot: Sometimes you just have to take a chance in love
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend:

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
Leave it to me not to read the blurb. I had no idea it was two stories until I got to the end of one. It worked out fine. I just didn’t know. And now you do. I enjoyed both stories, but read the full post for more.

For a full review
Jaime Arkin
So everything about this book was calling my name… I couldn’t even wait until I got back from BEA to start it. I downloaded it while sitting in a restaurant in New Jersey and read it all in the next 24 hours.

Off Base is written by Tessa Bailey and Sophie Jordan… two authors who I’ve enjoyed previous stories from, so I knew I had to give this one a try.

I found myself loving every single thing about Beck and I even really liked Kenna. And together they were just explosive. Picture this…. A marin
nick
May 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Tessa Bailey's book was going really well for me until the following quotes happened.

(view spoiler)

Yeah no, that was a total mood killer. I also think the story was way too short for me to be convinced of the emotional relationship.

Sophie Jordan's book was slightly better for me, but yet again, it was too short and there really was no time to delve into the emotional complexities of the characters.

Overall, I'm a littl
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
4.5 stars for book 1, 3 for book 2.
Melody Cox
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Safety Info: This is a safe book with no cheating. They were only with each other throughout the entire book and there were no other women or other men in the book except a brief appearance by Beck's ex girlfriend who took up less than a single page.

In this military instalove story we have Beck, a 26 year-old gorgeous hero...wait for it...who is a virgin. What a nice turn of events. On top of that he is a deeply caring young man who suffers from the devastation of the death of his good buddy th
maggieandteddy
Jun 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: military-hero
3.25 stars. Not my favorite Tessa Bailey story. I liked Beck and Kenna. I just didn't get the good chemistry feel that I usually do from TB. I heard about a ow. I kept waiting for it. There was a photo in Beck's wallet. He left it there when he deployed. He came back home, met Kenna, then NO OTHER for Beck after that. In fact, there wasn't anyone else-well brief appearances of supporting characters. It was a nice change for the h to be the sexually experienced one. Beck was an all around great g ...more
Caroline Yamashita
Duas histórias em uma!
A primeira, do Beck e Kenna, Beck voltou da guerra e só quer ir para casa, e cuidar da sua propriedade e plantação de pêssego.
Quando Kenna chega para buscá-lo, todo o auto-controle que tinha vai para o espaço!
Quente!!!

A segunda história é do Cullen e Huntley, Ele é melhor amigo do Beck, e Huntley sua irmã gêmea, eles se conhecem há anos, mas a atração entre eles não dá mais para esconder!!!

Livro hot, sem muito conteúdo! :P

description

Nikki
Jeezy Creezy Tessa Bailey can write some smokin hot stories! Whew I seriously need a cold drink of Beck Collier! ;) Damn. Just.... Damn.

Tessa Bailey is one of my all time favorite authors and she never fails to deliver an amazing read. Great story line, seriously hot intimate scenes, and characters you just want to read about. Another hit from her!

(I haven't read the second story in this duo yet but when I do I'll review that one as well)
Talltree
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating only the TB story
« Court (Take the Read) »
Reread 7/16/18

Both of these short stories were super hot and super fun to read.
Sonja van der Merwe
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Beck & Kenna (Tessa Baily)
**** 4 stars
I loved it so much... I wish there was more to it... :( This could make such a beautiful novel and such an awesome series!!!

on to Huntley & Cullen (Sophie Jordan)
**** 3.5 stars
Really enjoyed this one, but not as much as the 1st one. The sex was scorching hot but the rest of the story was a bit less intense..

Really would have loved this as a full series!!!!
MaggieReadsRom
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
BECK AND KENNA 3,5 stars
HUNTLEY AND CULLEN 4,5 stars

Review coming soon!
Daydreamer
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
LOVE these authors!! 5 stars as usual.
Brooke (The Cover Contessa)
Hot, that's the word I would use to describe this. I mean, if I'm sitting back fanning myself as I read, or if I have to put the book down for a moment to catch my breath than that says something, no?

I have never read anything by Tessa Bailey. And I love Sophie Jordan. So I figured I would give this one a shot. And I can say I'm truly glad I did.

Tessa delivers a sexy, hot, emotional story of a soldier who has pretty much dedicated his life to being just that and the girl who wins his heart. I l
Michele
My love for Tessa bailey continues to grow.

Her writing is solid. Very few errors in grammar, only a couple of typos. You know how that gets me hot and bothered.

This is a short erotic story and I absolutely loved it from start to finish. And virgin hero! Yassss. I will continue to read Ms. Bailey because she never fails to give me a story worth reading.
Nancy The book junkie
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5/5

Review to come!
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
description

Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

I’ve been SO excited for this release ever since I heard about it!! I’m such a HUGE fan of Tessa Bailey’s and I’ll read anything and everything she writes, so of course I had to get my hands on this one! I’d never read a book by Sophie Jordan before, but I was looking forward to read her story in Off Base as well. This new collab release features two novellas from both authors about two hot, sexy military men and the awesome women they fall for and love. A
Kaetrin
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Why I read it: I saw some buzz about this one on Twitter, including that the hero of the Tessa Bailey book was a virgin, so I pre-ordered it.

What it’s about: (from Goodreads) OFF BASE: Kenna and Beck By Tessa Bailey

A welcome home he never expected…and will never forget…

When Kenna Sutton is tasked with driving home newly returned Beck “True Blue” Collier, she expects the strategic Army mastermind to be a pasty number cruncher. Never at a loss for words, Kenna is nonetheless rendered speechless by
Michelle
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-read, 2016-read
Army Alpha Virgin Hero? I was afraid the excitement was larger than reality... but com'on... this is Tessa Bailey we're talking about! ha! She totally pulled all the stops out with Beck and nailed every one! I have way too many bits and pieces highlighted -- he was the perfect balance of alpha male hear-me-roar and teach me what works. Beck and Kenna were an awesome treat to discover! Loved their story -- short, and while I would have loved more (and more and more), it definitely worked for me!

O
Sheena
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Two awesome short stories about two best friends who also happen to be sexy, alpha soldiers and the strong, sassy women that bring them to their knees. Two different love stories and two different authors but both full of love, hot sex and humour all wrapped up in one book...I just loved this book ...
Jessa
Beck made this book.
Eve Dangerfield
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Super freaking hot. I liked Tessa Bailey's book more and loved the twist on the typical female virgin, male playboy dichotomy. A sign of the times? Either way, loved it
Amber Hughes
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 stars** Fantastic Duology! I just knew I was going to love this! Tessa Bailey & Sophie Jordan need to collaborate more in the future, just sayin'. HOT, sexy reads!!
SMR grey
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: caveman, hot-as-f, re-read
Wut. Hihi
  • Playing for Her Heart (Gamers #2)
  • Restraint
  • Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6)
  • Back to You (Coming Home, #2)
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • His Young Queen (Steel Jackals MC, #1)
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
  • Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8)
  • Lovers Unmasked (Come Undone, #3.5; McCade Brothers, #1.5; Line of Duty, #1.5)
  • Strictly Off Limits: A Forbidden Romance Novella
  • His to Keep (Beauty and the Brit, #3)
  • Mine to Take (Nine Circles, #1)
  • All Chained Up (Devil's Rock, #1)
  • The Girl He Knows (No Strings Attached, #1)
  • A Few Good Men
  • Walk on the Striped Side (Big Bad Bite, #2)
  • To Dare A SEAL (Sin City SEALs #2)
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
“I’ve slept in your sheets and seen my sweat cooling on your gorgeous skin. I’ve spent myself in your mouth and between your legs.” 1 likes
“You might have been my first, Kenna, but I’m a grown man with a brain and a heart. And I know it isn’t going to feel like that with just anyone. I know.” His arm tightened around her, crushing her even harder against his body. “Now, you’re going to walk out of here holding my hand.” “I don’t hold hands,” she breathed, staunchly ignoring the flip-flop in her chest cavity. “You hold my hand.” In direct contradiction of his harshly delivered command, he kissed her temple with devastating gentleness. “You hold my hand, darlin’.” 1 likes