Start by marking “When Angels Break (The Noru, #4)” as Want to Read:
When Angels Break (The Noru, #4)

When Angels Break

(The Noru #4)

A dark secret. A cruel new evil and a mission they may not survive...
Published May 9th 2015

Alicia Prochnow
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First off, couple of editing issues, wrong words and stuff. Second, OMFG. This was was completely amazing. I cried like a baby and couldn't put it down. I don't remember Aaden killing anyone in the other books, even in the year after the Center he didn't go full demon. So I (SPOILER) don't understand how killing Frank and Madeline was enough to make him lose his soul. And the whole putting his rah in the casket threw me...
That cliffhanger ending makes me want to scream and sleep until its fall.
Yaritza Trevino
OMO

What the flip? While the book started out slow I lost my mind when the book was written in Bex point of view. I'm obsessed with the Kon and I'm 100% team BEX!!! The ending was amazing, who is the true evil? I'm exited for book 5! Fantastic job Lola..
Jamie Teixeira
May 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Not my favorite of the series.

I absolutely loved the first 3 books and was highly anticipating the 4th book. Man am I disappointed. I felt like there was no real direction in the writing. These teens went from fighting demons to fighting each other, becoming a broken hearted teen father, a heart broken 16 year old powerful Nuro who let's guys go down on her after she just got dumped. There was no rhyme or reason to the flow. There were too many storylines and I feel like the author has no where
Kathy L.
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! It is so well written and each book has a journey of it's own you can't help but fall addicted to it.
This book was so tragic and heartbreaking. I can't believe everything that ended up happening.
Silver sacrificed so much to end up losing everything in the end anyway. I love Silver but I seriously don't want him with Pry. I want him to lose her so he can see that his love for her is broken. He does not deserve her! I feel for Pry and everything she ends up going through and
Kathy
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
I can’t stand Aiden! He drives me insane with his indecision. I could barley get through this book without rolling my eyes. The author is amazing, but I didn’t care for this storyline.
Lcap
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
Why why why couldn't pry and Aden just stay together and fight Malakoro and win? I really wanted to ❤❤This book, but the drama was way too much. ...more
Mo
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Keisha
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I did not want to read this book because I knew I would be left wanting more, (I did not want to be left with a cliffhanger ending)but I finally gave in. The team seemed to get no relief in this book. My heart broke for Silver. I even found myself liking Diana. Pryor, got on my nerves. I had to keep reminding myself that her character is only 15 for a portion of the book and 16 for the remainder. Despite the eavesdropping, she is so blind to what is in plain sight, but that is part of growing up ...more
Stacy Gallina
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a roller coaster

Like everyone says, you laugh, cry and try to throw your kindle across the room. There was so much that happened in this book, it was a crazy ride. I do want to note, that I really want Pryor with Bed. I feel that Aedan's love for Pryor is selfish. He acts like he loves Diana more, but he wants Pryor too. It is like being married with a mistress on the side; having your cake and eating it too. I am looking forward to the next book, especially with the cliffhanger.
Sophie Thompson
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Well what can I say another fantastic book to the noru series! Well written and all end on a cliffhanger gutted ive completed it and seriously cant wait for the next one, hopefully not to long till the next ones out! The ending made me cry! This book makes you feel so much emotion and hooks you straight in, great reading from all the different characters and wow ain't pry lucky to have two great guys that love her! Absolutely amazing and so wprth reading, so get reading you honestly wo
greg brammer
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Will there "Sparkes" or is the tiniest Noru gone forever

The Team has to face more trailers than ever to help one of their own. The happy parents soon feel the loss of their child even before she is born. Violence now seems the only the only thing Silver knows, as he tries to cope with this loss. Can the team regroup to defeat the darkest that is coming for both Human and Angel worlds. Guess we have to wait till this fall to find out.

It's going to be a long few months, waiting to see what comes n
Patience Cruise
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Each book exceeds the other

An outstanding continuation of our favored angel team. Just when you think the Noru have outdone themselves, they do something completely idiotic and risk more lives. But they do it with finesse.
Some things are easier to rebound from than others. Shattered hearts, family betrayal, abuse, murder, lies, the death of a loved one...each is excruciating to deal with alone but together? Even angels break.
Chrissy Van Der Laan
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yet again Lola has managed to break my heart, make me cry both happy and sad tears and also make me want to never want to finish another noru book. I am and will forever be team Silver but maybe just maybe Bex isn't such an (insert bad word here). Another great story and another infuriating cliff hanger.
Highly recommended but i suggest starting with the Guardians: The Girl (The Guardians Series, Book 1) and working yourself up to this.
Fiona
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Again I loved this book. It had me with all the emotions (thankfully the crying was when I was in bed where no one could see me)

I don't like the character that book 2 POV was from but it was still good. And of course the ending was as much of a cliff hanger as the rest of the books. I can't wait for book 5!
Channy
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shockingly Awesome

Lola has done it again with book 4. I love how not only have the characters matured, but so has Lola's writing. I love that the characters are growing and maturing naturally and their reactions are that of typical teenager. This book was fantastic and always I will be impatiently waiting for the next one!
Erica
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ever had a freak out after a book?
Like one of those freak out that happens when you loose your phone or car keys at a grocery store or somewhere public?
If so, this is exactly how I felt ending this book. I had an anxiety attack knowing I had to wait to read the next book.

Its THAT good.

Arienne
May 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
What happened to this book? I really enjoyed the first three. This was so disappointing. The whole story line was redundant and kept going on...and on...and on. Some teen pregnancy drama filled loved triangle!
B
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i have loved this series from book one and love the constant changes in the book and how she takes you from the highs to the lows and how you can never guess whats going to happen next and i have no clue where the characters will go next i just hope that someone gets a happy ending!
Spazzie Flapjack
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emotional Rollercoaster Ride

In love with this series. U can't help but fall for these characters. Trying to save the world and still be a teen at the same time. Can't wait for the next book
Deonna N. Fleming
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I stumbled upon lola last year and never looked back..I have read all her books since Emerson Baxter and haven't looked back. I patiently await the next book in the Noru series
Jdm74aol.com
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Another great book! I loved it. I'm so engaged in these characters and their lives. I will tell you that it's another cliffhanger. I'm not a fan of the cliffhanger, because you have to wait way too long to find out what happens.
Sheila Roth
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So the book continue to be just as good. I love that there is a connection to her other books. This one has its ups and downs. I love reading Lola StVil's books they keep me on my toes. If you like this kind of book then this series is a must read.
Cindy Tanner
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

Ugh I can't wait!! Fall, really?! Darn it all I have no patience lol Lola is a fantastic writer. I have read every book, I just can't stop!
Amy
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such an emotional book! I can't wait for the next one!
Adele
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
amazing!!! this series is awesome.
Marie Yule
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**Review to follow**
Mom
OMO

As always I left wanting more. Went on a rollercoaster of emotions and left with WTH at the end. Can't wait for 5 to come out
Abagail Murphy
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series it has everything you want in a series . I couldn't put it done ! Can't wait for book five
Jenna Cawthon
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series! I cannot wait until the next book comes out! I have to wait another year..

• Return (The Guardian Series Book 4)
  • Sam Dorsey and His Sixteen Candles (Sam Dorsey and Gay Popcorn, #1)
  • The Ice Diamond Cuff (Custodian Novel #4)
  • The Aetherfae  (Weald Fae Journals #3)
  • Fire Inside
  • Witches (Runes, #6)
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • Incarnations (The Awakening Trilogy #3)
  • Torn: Angelic Series: Novel 2
  • Owning Corey
  • Disarmed
  • The Blind World (Brimstone, #1)
  • The Boy Who Came In From the Cold (The Boy Who Came in From the Cold #1)
  • The MD Emperor Has No Clothes: Everybody Is Sick and I Know Why
  • Drinker of Blood (SPECTR Series 2, #3)
  • Fated: Selected Scenes
  • Fallen (Angels and Gargoyles #3)
  • Seeds of Corruption (The Awakened - Book Four)
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

The Noru (7 books)
  • Blue Rose (The Noru, #1)
  • The Last Akon (The Noru, #2)
  • Fall of the Chosen (The Noru, #3)
  • Ways of the Wicked (The Noru #5)
  • Rise of the Alago (The Noru #6)
  • Rage of Angels (The Noru #7)
“And despite all that, she finds a way to forgive you. She finds a way to love you. Then you take that love and beat her to death with it.” 2 likes
“She stayed on the floor of the cave for what felt like sixty seconds to her. In reality she cried in my arms for two days. When she realized how long we had actually been in the cave, she feared that it meant she was weak and unworthy of being a leader. I reminded her that two days was just sixty seconds that came around 172,800 times…” 1 likes