Start by marking “The Nurse's Wedding Rescue (Lakeside Mountain Rescue Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Nurse's Wedding Rescue (Lakeside Mountain Rescue Series, #2)

The Nurse's Wedding Rescue (Lakeside Mountain Rescue #2)

3.48  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
The moment gorgeous Dr. Oliver Hunter sees Helen Forrester at his sister's wedding he falls head over heels. Trouble is, Helen is nursing a broken heart and is about as against men and marriage as you can be...

Oliver is used to mending all things broken and he soon has Helen working with him on dangerous mountain rescues! Oliver knows that when life is on the line, you mak
Harlequin Medical #192
Published 2005 by Harlequin (first published December 3rd 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Nurse's Wedding Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nurse's Wedding Rescue

Jewels ♥ My Devastating Reads
Pretty much what I expected from this novel. Very formulaic-- hurt girl meets man too good to be true after being jilted the day before her wedding. Man too good to be true falls for her instantly and moves heaven and earth to keep her from brooding-- and at his side. She falls hard, her ex decides he wants her back and man too good to be true steps back to let her decide thus making her confess all her feelings for him-- but not, of course before us simple readers fear they might not get togeth ...more
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read this as reprinted in two in one book Once upon a Christmas but wanted to give each book individual ratings
ms bookjunkie
Damsel in distress…but really good to have around in an emergency. And in everyday life. Caretaker hero. Competent mountain rescue and medical personnel. What's not to love?
Christie Maynard
Jennifer Rafuse
Sep 06, 2016
Mudpie
Apr 15, 2017 rated it liked it
A pleasant and quick read. My first Medical Romance as I was surprised to see my library e-book collection has this! Otherwise I'm not even sure where to find this genre of category romance.

Oliver sounds like such a nice doctor and man; I wish I lived in his small town in the beautiful Lake District!

Poor Helen; dumped by her jerk of a fiancé almost at the altar. If I were her I too would hesitate to accept Oliver's love so quickly on the rebound.

I loved reading the patients' stories which real
Mamaella
Jan 07, 2017
Effem
Apr 16, 2015
Christina Tang
rated it did not like it
Feb 04, 2016
Gigi
rated it it was ok
Feb 05, 2015
Jen
Nov 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
I love Sarah Morgan's medical romances. This one is no exception.
Tizah
Jan 23, 2013
Rashika Deo
Dec 19, 2013
About Sarah

USA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes contemporary romance and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She is a 3 time winner of the prestigious RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America and has been nominated five times. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for Moon
More about Sarah Morgan...

Lakeside Mountain Rescue (8 books)
  • The Doctor's Christmas Bride
  • The Midwife's Marriage Proposal
  • The Christmas Marriage Rescue
  • The Midwife's Christmas Miracle (Lakeside Mountain Rescue)
  • Italian Doctor, Sleigh-Bell Bride