Start by marking “Priest (Priest, #1)” as Want to Read:
Priest (Priest, #1)

Priest (Priest #1)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  10,916 Ratings  ·  2,174 Reviews
There are many rules a priest can't break.
A priest cannot marry. A priest cannot abandon his flock. A priest cannot forsake his God.

I've always been good at following rules.
Until she came.
My name is Tyler Anselm Bell. I'm twenty-nine years old. Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again.
I am a priest a
Published June 29th 2015 (first published June 18th 2015)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Simone - Priest_zpsm8ilqjhm.jpg
 photo pri cover xB by sb_zpsuopglfv6.gif
 photo pr story xB by sb_zpszdwl1x1w.gif
 photo pr stat34 xBQ by sb_zps5e51kws6.gif
★★★★ ! Priest (stand-alone) A quest for truth & purpose becomes an erotic awaking for priest & heiress/ex-stripper!

To me, this story is not so much about pushing boundaries in society but rather pushing them within yourself… It’s not about going against sacred customs and religion on the contrary it embraces divinity. And though it has plenty of kinky sex in sacred places it is a LOVE story.

Priest opens up to just another day in scholar and Father Tyler Anselm Bell’s life. As the doo
Baba
1 star. DNF @44%. Review completed July 5, 2015

photo oie_t53FUDNe7RoC_zpse7ljnoak.gif
 photo oie_XBXynsTrNVc4_zpsxf3pgt4j.gif
 photo oie_1utd0pp6JCud_zpsscyunuiw.gif
 photo oie_enHlpj3fe688_zpsf3knnikx.gif

Let's face it, whereas the cover isn't too shabby either, that title alone garnered the author tremendous attention. Like many other readers I was intrigued and eagerly added the book to my to-read shelf. I enjoyed Mark of Cain very much which revolves around a priest whose brother got accidentally killed (it was deemed manslaughter) by a man who, after having been incarcerated for a few years, comes home reformed yet still in search of atonement. N
Christy
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: forbidden-love
4 stars!

photo ea6e9eb9-8259-4ff0-adb5-b64320f2fb10_zpsoc8cx89b.jpg

Priest is definitely a forbidden erotic romance, but it’s more than that. It’s a story of love, sacrifice and dare I say religion. Tyler Bell is a 29 year old man who has been a priest for the last 3 years. He has his reasons for going into the priesthood and these reasons are important to him. He’s spent the last 3 years doing things by the book. He’s not an immoral guy or a guy who breaks his vows. Then he meets Poppy. And everything changes.

Poppy first comes into confession. It’s so
Angie
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SMOKING HOTNESS! I feel so wrong for enjoying this book! I mean, I felt I should be taking a cold shower right along with Father Bell. I feel the need to go to confessional and I'm not even Catholic! This book needs to come with a warning!

Not only was the hotness factor there but the storyline was intriguing. Being in Father Bell's head was sinful and amazing. We got to see his struggle with temptation, the need to control his feelings, the reason he became a priest and his struggle to kee
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
2 stars!

Like many other readers I was also drawn to this book because of the forbidden aspect of the story. There’s nothing I love more than a good taboo love story and all the inner turmoil and angst that comes with the subject. But while I liked the idea, sadly, this book was a huge disappointment for me. I will say that those in the mood for an easy and scorching hot read with a priest as the hero will find this book to be a winner.

“There are many rules a priest can't break. A priest cannot
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“This is so wrong,” I said, moving my mouth even closer. I could smell her, and she smelled like heaven, like soap and skin and the delicate female scent that every man hungered for. “But just one taste,” I murmured, talking more to myself than to her now. “God wouldn’t punish me for just one taste.”

ILLICIT.
TANTALIZING.
SINFUL.
PURE. DECADENCE.

All that ^^^ describes this book to a T. I knew it was going to be forbidden. I knew it was going to be dirty, but I had no idea it was going to be filthy a
Penelope Douglas
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well, um....yeah. I'm not religious and I've written pretty naughty scenes, but even this made me blush.

Many times, I was like "oh, she won't go there." And then she damn well did go there! Oh, my goodness. It's one of those books where you're worried about reading it in public, because your secret shame will show.

The writing was great, the sex was phenomenal, and this was taboo done right. If you're looking for a hot read, go for it. Highly enjoyable!
Sarah Toussaint
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. No words. But still...

I've been waiting for the audio ever since I discovered this book and had been putting it off reading it since last year.

But the moment the audiobook came out, I didn't even a blink!!

This is the hottest book I've read in a very long time!

I've been an atheist for a while now, so the idea of this book may not feel as taboo to me as it would to a religious reader but I was still raised Catholic, so I completely understand the taboo vibe it has.

This one has quickly made i
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
DNF at 80%

photo AC344E47-E8D5-48C8-B810-7A62EA4A644C_zpsgaggpdvu.gif

Priest
was one of those books that I could not WAIT to get my hands on! I'm a serious fan of taboo love stories (except incest- hell no) and a book with a priest breaking his sacred vows? Sign me up! Unfortunately, there were things I loved about it and things I absolutely detested- a serious love/hate relationship. So, to make it easier for all of us, I'm breaking my review down as such- loves/hates...

photo FE1AE8D6-3904-47A6-830A-8814A38EC39F_zpspk9mv0q7.gif

What WORKED for me -

1- I REALLY liked the writing style. In fact, I can't believe
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
If I'm going to judge this book based on the smut factor alone, this would get an easy 4 or 5 stars. But overall, this was an underwhelming 2.5-star book for me. I am certainly in the minority here, so you can take this review with a grain of salt.

I was one of the many who was intrigued by the forbidden aspect of the book. That was the catch. But my problem was, apart from the obvious reasons of him being a priest, I found the forbidden aspect of the story weak.

First of all, Tyler's reasons for
J. McCoy
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-favorites
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1BMvAHP
iBooks: http://tinyurl.com/itunespriest
I’m not a religious person. I never have been. It’s just something that has never spoken to me. But when I read this blurb and found myself a dirty Priest, I couldn’t imagine it not being taboo and fabulous. I was already a Sierra Simone fan - her Ivy Leavold series single-handedly sold me on Victorian Erotic Romance - so knowing her work, how wicked her words can be, I knew we were going to have something special with Father
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!

Warning:To be read in the privacy of your own home. Reading Priest can result in extreme horniness, if this occurs please consult with the closest man/woman or your vibrator.

All you need to know about this book is this:
-He's a priest
-He breaks his vow of celibacy
-On the Alter of his church

If that doesn't make you want to stop everything to read this book, then you are just cuckoo bananas!

This book was just wow, and I mean that in a good way. It was taboo, sexy a
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 Stars

I stopped seeing a penitent.
I stopped seeing a child of God.
I stopped seeing a lost lamb in need of a shepherd.
I saw only a woman in need- ripe, delicious need.

Look, it's no secret that I happen to have a soft spot for dirty kinky priests. I have been forever ruined by the Original Sinners series and haven't looked back since. So when I saw the synopsis for this book, I didn't even give it a second thought; I knew I had to read it and meet this Tyler Anselm Bell. I read this book in o
Jessica Edwards
Aug 31, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
I read this book back in 2015, and I'm writing a review about it because Priest is literally the first book I've ever DNF. Mad right?
Now I was really excited to read this book I'll admit, and when I read the blurb, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.
I mean, the blurb just makes you want to read it;

There are many rules a priest can't break.
I've always been good at following rules.
Until she came.
My name
Sophie
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bad-boys

Father Tyler Bell has been a priest for the last three years. He's young and charming, but never before he thought of breaking his vow of celibacy until Poppy walks into his church and she's ready to confess. Tyler starts feeling the struggle, especially when Poppy becomes a constant presence in his life. His desire for her comes against his obligation to his flock. Is this forbidden romance worth the sacrifice?

And was it so wrong to want both? I wanted to lead this church, I wanted
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-for-review
It's LIVE! Amazon US

Priest by Sierra Simone is a fictional story about realisation, acceptance, interpretation, choosing the right path and faith. On the surface it's an overtly erotic book about a Priest which at times made me highly uncomfortable as a Catholic but on a deeper level it’s one man’s journey of discovery, a story of love, devotion, forgiveness and grief. For me it highlights deeper issues and thoughts. It took me through a range of emotions, both good and bad. I felt anticipation
Eliza

Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo 47F40529-D179-479E-AF3C-6644F959D295_zpsvmz9kuu9.jpg

Our father Bell, who art in the Town of Weston,
Synonymous with taboo be thy name.
Thine lamb Poppy did come.
Thy saintly will undone,
as too did his urges leaven.
Gave us smut when common sense fled.
But forgiveness in afterthought he pled.
Poppy led him into temptation,
But delivered him from lonely damnation.
Thy angst and taboo more potent I would favour,
but th
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5-Holy fucking sinful stars!!!!
Have you ever picked up a book that you were nervous about reading. Or maybe "should of been nervous?" But then you see two words, one name...Sierra Simone. And you just know that all will be ok. Because the writing that is of Miss Simone, is simply magical. Breathtaking. Sierras' writing just completely casts a spell on you, and you find yourself swept away to another place.
This is the story of Father Tyler Bell. Who pretty much instantly becomes enchanted by Mi
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review
Seirra Simone, you sexy little lamb. I wondered how you could possibly top your Markham Hall series. I can’t believe I doubted you. I think doubting you must be a sin, and I deserve to be punished. I’m talking -really- punished … preferably by Father Bell. Listen, you guys. I haven’t had a book hangover in a while but Priest did me in. Two weeks later and I still find myself thinking about Father Bell and Poppy. I’m wondering what they are doing now and where they are doing it. Priest packs an e ...more
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1Nmaq4p
Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/1QYwnfw

Woah this book really touched me, I absolutely loved everything about it. This is first and foremost an erotica novel but it also is a story whereby a man seeking absolution finds love.

Father Tyler Bell is a 29 year old priest, and has been for the last three years. He grew up in a fairly religious Catholic family but when they were seriously let down by the church, Tyler was sent into a tailspin and fel
Jasmine
2.5 STARS! ★★☆

I'm probably one of few minority on this one because this book just didn't work for me and hardly held my interest. I felt that the plot was heavily under-developed and I couldn't find myself connecting to any of the characters at all. While I understood what motivated Tyler to be a priest and tried to be more empathetic, I just couldn't buy into his convictions. I didn't feel the 'struggle' he had by trying to deny the attraction which pretty much ruined the taboo aspect for me.

Th
Vanessa
4 Sacrificial Lamb Stars!

photo Priest Collage.jpg

Well, then! Pretty sure I am going to hell for enjoying this book as much as I did. Also pretty sure that I will never look at an altar or at the poor, unsuspecting anointing oil the same way again, but hey...that is my cross the bear!!!

Father Bell is a young priest overseeing a parish in small town America. His reasons for becoming a priest are due to struggles and loss in his own life...loss that was a result of the dark side of the church. (I loved this aspect, by th
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Jun 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
DNF @60% 2.5 stars
Ok ok I know I know another DNF this is not a good week for me in the reading world....
 photo facepalm gif_zpsf4e3eay0.gif

First of all I was soooo excited to read this I LOVE Taboo books, I love Christianity and I was excited to venture into that world I evan knew this was No Soren and separated these two stories and wanted to enjoy it as it was on its own, and you know what the beginning I had high hopes it started well for me but as time went on I got bored quickly I skimmed and I wasn't reading the story pr
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5-4 HOT STARS

I was so excited to read this book, the title and the synopsis intrigued me a lot,so when I got an ARC I started it immediately!!I didn't know exactly what to expect and I was a little nervous but as soon as I started it, I couldn't put it down!The story is like no other book I have read before, it's taboo and I'm not used to reading this type of books.I like the writing, it was refreshing.I'm always open to read forbidden stories!!

The story is about a priest, father Bell who mee
Pam Godwin
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Now THIS is how you write a book with sexual tension. The build-up is page-turning, the story line carefully woven with thought-provoking detail. There are soft, sweet moments, but there's no mistaking the skill applied to the arousing, gritty circumstances of this forbidden romance.

Making good on its blurb, it delivers what you'd expect when a vow of celibacy collides with the fate of love. The result cranks the Amen factor up to a holy blistering hundred. You’ll need your very own confessional
Laurelin Paige
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Pretty much love it too much to form decent sentences. #itsnaughty #ineedconfession
Sophia Triad
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I LOVED YOU AT YOUR DARKEST
_________________Romans 5:8

Well, let me describe to you how exactly I understood the meaning of this book in simple words (I really cannot use complicated language).

So, let’s suppose that you really really love your food. That you are constantly thinking what you will eat next and you are so happy when you have a satisfying meal.
And let’s suppose that at some point in your life you believe that you have already eaten in your short span of your life enough doughnuts
Beverly
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’ve always been good at following the rules. Until she came.

Father Bell is a young priest when he meets and falls in love with Poppy. Their love story begins against both their will. Despite their immediate attraction, both are broken in different ways. When I started Priest I was really just excited to read a forbidden love story. But in the end, I was so excited it was more.

Father Bell decided to become a Priest when his sister took her life. He felt so much guilt and blame, he did the on
Natasha is a Book Junkie
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED:

“I was supposed to be a shepherd of the flock, not the wolf.”

Taboo . . . the word alone gives me tingles. Put it in a romance novel and you’ve got my attention. But give me a forbidden love story involving a priest sworn to celibacy, add some kink, throw some phenomenal writing into the mix, and I will push everything else aside in order to let my mind flutter like a hummingbird in the delicious illicitness of such a tale. And yet, this is not just a taboo romance.
warhawke
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:

(F)BR with CC, Mer & April

Tyler Anselm Bell was a young, attractive priest of a small town. He was very much loved by his parish for his work in revitalizing the local church and community. Life seems to be on the right track until a newcomer came to town.

Poppy Danforth was a blue blood from a big city. But her beauty and expensive education seemed more like a curse to her. To get away from all that, she hid in the small town to re-examine he
Shy or virgin priest or other churchman hero? 2 31 Jan 05, 2017 04:35PM
Turning Pages At ...: Priest by Sierra Simone 17 34 Sep 24, 2015 07:05AM
Some Like It Hot!: JỤŁ¥ BØŦM - ƤʀíesϮ 81 100 Aug 01, 2015 06:56AM
C.D. Canaries: Kimberley's BR Choice: The Priest 7/13/15 242 52 Jul 25, 2015 07:26AM
Fifty Shades Supp...: July 2015 ~ BOTM ~ Priest by Sierra Simone 11 74 Jul 25, 2015 05:51AM
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Veiled Innocence
  • Asking for More (Asking for It, #2.5)
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • The Legend of Lyon Redmond (Pennyroyal Green, #11)
  • Beyond Happily Ever After: Closed Doors (Beyond #6.5)
  • Dark Notes
  • Unbearable (Unbearable, #1)
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
  • The Raven Room (The Raven Room, #1)
  • Sociopath (Sociopath, #1)
  • Dirty Deeds (Mechanics of Love, #3)
  • Darker the Release (Revenge Saga, #2)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)

Priest (2 books)
  • Sinner (Priest, #2)
“God is bigger than our sins. God wants you as you are—stumbling, sinning, confused.” 20 likes
“Whatever happens after this, I just want you to know that this was worth it. You were worth it. You were worth everything.” 15 likes