Start by marking “Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore, #2.5)

Ms. Manwhore

(Manwhore #2.5)

Katy Evans returns with a sexy novella, the final installment of the unforgettable love story that began in Manwhore.

What lies ahead for Chicago’s most envied couple, Malcolm Saint and Rachel Livingston?

Sparks flew between them in Manwhore. Separated by deception, they felt the intensity and heat of their attraction turn up in Manwhore +1.

Will Chicago’s wealthiest and
Published October 5th 2015 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Ms. Manwhore, please sign up.
Angy mee tooooo...... N a story for Tahoe n Gina.....
…more
mee tooooo...... N a story for Tahoe n Gina.....
(less)
Lisa Zimmerman Ward (Dirty Blonde Books) Her website now says Gina and Tahoe's story will be released maybe in May. :-)
She is starting a new series for the Fall.…more
Her website now says Gina and Tahoe's story will be released maybe in May. :-)
She is starting a new series for the Fall.(less)

Start your review of Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore, #2.5)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange For An Honest Review}
(BR with Mel)

*****FIVE STARS*****

PERFECT ENDING!!!

photo 683fb58c87534e8ef46485e61f494cda_zpsmbj8kibq.jpg

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU, to Katy Evans for writing this book! It was like a beautiful extended version of an epilogue.

Malcolm and Rachel are days away from tying the knot, and Rachel decides they should hold off from having sex till their wedding night to make it extra special. I loved the sexual tension that built up between them. I was even feeling the frustration.

Catarina
5 Forever Stars.

description

If you liked the story of Sin and Rachel, this novella is absolutely unmissable. After everything they went through, and their story was an emotional ride, they are finally happy together and ready to settle.
Obviously, like everything with them, things are always more challenging to achieve when the world keeps following their every step.
This novella worked as a giant epilogue (and you know how much I love epilogues) and it was a steamy present that made me very happy to rea
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Sigh – So Happy – Stars

I love this series so much and I was beyond excited when I realized Katy was writing an extended Epilogue. Ms. Manwhore is a mini novella and it’s placed right after Manwhore +1.

I can’t believe the series is over and I hope *cough* there will be more books on this series. I can read Malcom (Saint) and Rachel forever. Calling all Saint fans, this book is for you!!!

Saint and Rachel are engaged. It’s finally here. Now, Rachel is to plan a wedding, well she has to. Rachel wa
Eliza

Title: Ms. Manwhore
Series: Manwhore, #2.5
Author: Katy Evans
Release date: 5th October, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I've been taken with Malcolm Saint from the moment he graced the pages of my e-reader in Manwhore. For fellow House of Saint worshippers, Ms. Manwhore is a wonderful epilogue and reluctant goodbye to Malcolm and Rachel's story.

Without thinking it even possible, Katy Evans manages to ruin me even further for all other fictional men by proving Malc
Beverly
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Malcolm Saint has captivated me since I first read about the elusive playboy. There is just something so addictive about a man who is sexy, arrogant and private. Women wanted to sleep with him and men wanted to be his best friend, but few ever get close enough to truly see him.

Rachel Livingston got to Saint. She breached those walls and developed a real connection. Throughout Manwhore and Manwhore+1 we have seen the man behind the celebrity. I loved watching Rachel and Saint’s relationship unfo
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

description

“Well, ladies, it’s official @malcolmsaint is off the market. From now on @RachelDibs gets both the Saint and the #sinner”

“Ms. Manwhore” is the third instalment in Manwhore series by Katy Evans and like the previous installments fallows the story of Malcom Saint and Rachel Livingston. If you read and enjoyed the other two books in the series, you don’t want to miss this sweet and sexy novella.

Rachel and Saint are engaged and both of are very happy. Rachel is looking forward
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Saint Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty)

photo 3946cd9a-da9e-449e-bbb7-db13cfb01b6f_zpsawla0rar.jpg

In the final installment of the Manwhore series Katy Evans gives us the perfect HEA to one of my favorite couples. In this novella, we get the engagement, a wedding in paradise, & plenty more!

photo 28d06ebc-a0cf-4e8b-97d5-87fd4edaec11_zpsg1aazohn.jpg

Malcolm & Rachel have been separated. Now back together & stronger than ever, Chicago's most sought after billionaire bachelor playboy is off the market. He is ready to settle down & adores Rachel. She is his heart, & Malcolm
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Ms. Manwhore
Series: Manwhore #2.5
Author: Katy Evans
Release date: October 5, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I was both sad and excited to get my hands on the final piece of the Manwhore series. Although admittedly, this book really wasn't needed in the bigger scheme of things, I'm guilty of not caring one bit. This couple ended up being one of my favorites so far this year, so I felt fortunate to have one small final farewell with them. This book is all about what
Pearl Angeli
Such a happiness overload novella!

And here's me before, while, and after reading Ms. Manwhore.

description

Ms. Manwhore exactly starts where Manwhore +1 leaves us. In this novella, we get to see Malcolm and Rachel again-- and this time, they're finally engaged and are now preparing for their wedding. I could say it's definitely one of the best endings of a great love story!

Malcolm and Rachel became even sweeter in this novella. Their relationship just makes you want to sigh dreamily. I especially love the we
Angyy
Jul 08, 2015 rated it liked it
UPDATE 07.10

After reading it I can confirm that it wasn't necessary. It wasn't bad. On the contrary it was really cute but just a long epilogue.
But at least now I'm more sure that ever there Evans will write a book on Gina and Tahoe!

---

I don't think this is necessary. Saint and Rachel got their HEA.
Now I want Gina and Tahoe's story!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

I'd just to start off saying that I'm grateful that Katy Evans wrote this novella of more Malcolm and Rachel and their happy ever after.

description

It was perfection...really! There wasn't hardly anything wrong...every little nuance, every thought, every touch was just right.

So why only 3.5 stars? Well, I.Don't.Know. I guess if I had to label it, I would have to say I missed the fire between the two of them. I want to make an excuse and say I'm in a book hangover (which I am) but that wasn't t
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
*MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS*
Not really a necessary book. Nothing happens. Nothing interesting, that is. The blurb give the illusion that something will happen, Malcolm Saint and Rachel Livingston's relationship will be put to a test...that didn't happen. Sure, you can't get enough of Malcolm, but I'm not really all that into a no point novella, that is just cheesy and boring... But it is Malcolm, so...
2.5 stars it is.
Beatrice Masaluñga
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
DIBS ON THIS NOVELLA! FANGIRL MODE ON!

I FEEL SO GIDDY RIGHT NOW. THIS IS SO HOT AND ROMANTIC. I CANNOT...CALM DOWN.

description

Ms. Katy Evans just nailed this novella. What a perfect ending for Rachel Livingston & Malcolm Saint. It's so beautiful. I swear, I have this huge smile on my face. This is the continuation of what's left on the previous book and I'm not going to talk much about it because that will be a spoiler.

Let's say this is their fairy tale ending. ;) Gaaah! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. MY BOOK BOYFR
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

This last book about Rachel & Malcom starts with his proposal.

And from then on it's wedding plans and flowers and dresses and bachelor parties and wedding locations and friends who might have fallen in love with other friends...and sex and love and romance.

Such an adorable and beautiful Epilogue-Novella in the Manwhore series!

I loved it!

description

I wish every series would have such a book that gives us a glimpse into what happens once our two darlings are finally together for good.

But I also wished that
Rheeza
MALCOLM SAINT

AND RACHAEL LIVINGSTON SAINT

IS BACK!!

Mr. Saint.”

He drinks me up, green eyes looking at me reverently.

“Mrs. Saint

First off, I'd like to thank Ms. Katy Evans for writing this sexy novella! Quick to read, engaging, romantic and very steamy— this is a book that people who fell in love with Malcolm and Rachel can’t miss! And if you haven't read about them yet, you must drop everything and read Manwhore now!!

“What void? You fill my life to a bursting point.”

Drawing
Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

I decided to read this story because I thought it would be a celebration of Saint's decision to propose to Rachel and her decision to say "yes." It was certainly that and more.

One of the elements that was missing for me in the first two books was Rachel's confidence, or lack thereof, in Saint's feelings for her. Here, though we don't get his point of view, we certainly experience his true expressions of the depth of his love for her. From announcing their eng
Erica ♋️✨📖
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
IM CRYING!!! I NEED MORE!!!! IT CANT BE OVER YET!!!
Nenia ✨️ Socially Awkward Trash Panda ✨️ Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

You could bowl me over with a feather after I finished Katy Evan's first book in this series, MANWHORE, and actually thought that it was not all that bad . After all the things people had said about REAL, I was loath to pick up anything by this author, but it turned out to be the perfect example of why sometimes it's good to check a book out despite its bad press. I gave it two-stars, but it was a good two-stars, a solidly okay read,
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ms Manwhore (Manwhore #2.5) by Katy Evans
4 stars!!!

“Right here. In two arms. Held by one man. My spot to come back after a spin. My spot to laugh, and love, and Sin.”

This was definitely a book for the fans as well as giving Katy Evans the closure that these characters deserved. For those that have read and thoroughly enjoyed the Manwhore Series this little novella is the icing on an already perfect cake.

From the first time I met him, Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint gave me the goos
Michelle
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
A big dibs on Malcolm Saint

I m luvd this it's was great getting more of Rachel an Malcolm they r so good together after everything they have been through its great to get there HEA the way these luv each other is so cute an Rachel putting a hold so stuff they both need is so funny the sexual tension was hot the way they feel about each other is hot an they can't keep there hand of each other but I wouldn't b able 2 keep my hands of him either

Malcolm alway as every thing under control a
Candace
I just finished listening to the audiobook version of this book. The narration was good and it was enjoyable enough for a short novella. This is the type of short story that is a nice "extra", but definitely not a full story in and of it's own right. You do need to have read the earlier books in the series to fully appreciate this on.

This novella provides more information about the engagement and wedding of Malcolm and Rachel. It kicks off with Malcolm's proposal and follows the happy couple st
The Junkie's Fix is Reading (it's Em)
5+++ Dibs Stars

I'm Malcolm Saint's #1 fan always and forever! And the ending is like...

***still crossing fingers for Tahoe and Gina's story!***

#highlyrecommended √√√
Mandy
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! It was the perfect ending to Malcolm and Rachel's story. I've binge read this series over the last few days and I'm so sad it's over. I loved these characters. This was a really sweet ending to a great story! I can't wait for Gina and Tahoe's book! ...more
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Mr. & Mrs. Saint' Stars!

Super adorable, super sexy and just fantastic ending to Mr. Manwhore a.k.a. Malcom Saint and his blushing bride Rachel. Loved their love story and I enjoyed the heck out of reading this novella about their wedding and how they finally get their much deserved happy ending! Loved seeing this couple so head over heels in love for each other and seeing more of all the other characters. I am definitely excited to read more about them!
Nancy's Romance Reads
Jun 04, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-tbr
OMG, look what I have here!! The gorgeous and sizzling cover of MS. MANWHORE!!! This is a novella in this amazing series and it will be released on 5 October. This will also be the conclusion of Malcom and Rachel's incredible story. I cannot wait for more Saint!! ♥

Purchase: Amazon US * Amazon UK

Blurb:

Katy Evans returns with a sexy novella, the final installment of the unforgettable love story that began in MANWHORE.

What lies ahead for Chicago's most envied couple, Malcolm Saint and Rachel Livin
Talltree
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
A short about the happy couple after the HEA; H proposes and they get married. I didn't like it much.

The book was written smart and the author has done her research, the H was a workaholic and the author actually shows him working hard unlike other billionaire books. Billionaire CEOs are not my thing though especially when they're manwhores too.

Too much importance was given to how much the H was loaded, lots of word count devoted to his toys, awesome apartment, his jet, his wine collection, his
Jacqueline
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Normally I'd be bitching about flogging an extended epilogue as another story, but my buddy Helen kindly lent me the paperback of this so I have no grounds for complaint on that front.

Yes, this was an extended epilogue, but I wasn't ready to let the characters go either so I was chuffed to bits when I realised there was more. There was much lusting after expensive property, exotic holidays and crazy shopping benders in this one, as well as enjoying the two of them together. Practically zero ang
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
3.5 Swoony Stars!

Ms. Manwhore is a frothy, romantic and sexy finale to the Manwhore series. This novella is almost like an Epilogue to the series and wraps up Rachel and Saint's love story with a big, beautiful bow. Saint whisks Rachel off to the wedding and honeymoon of her dreams, with lots of big romantic gestures and ultimately lots of sexy times despite their agreement to abstain from sex for a bit. Fans of this series and of Katy Evans will absolutely love the swoony passion and exotic se
Eni
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

*sigh*
This book...

This whole series...

-C-
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story captures you from the beginning and you better hang on. Because it takes you on one heck of a ride!
What a sweet end.
“Mrs. Saint, you’re an angel.”
“And you, Mr. Saint, are a devil.”

Very glad I read this seires.
Fifty Shades of R...: October 2015 ~ Ms. Manwhore by Katy Evans 8 57 Oct 19, 2015 01:51PM

• From New York. Beautiful (volumen independiente)
  • Turbulence (Turbulence, #1)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Twisted (Tangled, #2)
  • Naughty, Dirty, Cocky (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1-3)
  • The Rivals
  • La sexy caza a la chica Hitchcock (Volumen independiente)
  • Mi mundo se llenó con el sonido de tu voz
  • The Professional: Part 3 (The Game Maker, #1c)
  • Crashed (Driven, #3)
  • The Professional: Part 2 (The Game Maker, #1b)
  • King of Wall Street (The Royals Collection, #1)
  • Defiant Queen (Mount Trilogy, #2)
  • Tied (Tangled, #4)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • Bossman
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)
  • Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.1)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com

Manwhore (5 books)
  • Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)
  • Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)
  • Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Playboy (Manwhore, #5)