Start by marking “The Truth Be Told (The Truth in Lies Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Truth Be Told (The Truth in Lies Saga, #3)

The Truth Be Told

(The Truth in Lies Saga #3)

From the moment Andrew Wise and McKenzie Evans first met, they tried to fight the magnetism that pulled them together. No matter how hard they struggled with their feelings, their love was a force so strong that neither of them could deny it.

The news of Olivia Hamilton’s pregnancy, and the understanding that Drew is the father, led McKenzie to flee with the hope of rectif
Published May 18th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Truth Be Told, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth Be Told

Mary Devereaux
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**received an advanced readers copy**

The third book in the trilogy is the perfect wrap up to McKenzie and Drew's story. We get to see where Drew comes from, and we get a better understanding of the truly messed up home he grew up in. Mickie once again proved she has a heart of gold - and that she's loyal, nearly to a fault.
Baby Mamma (aka:Olivia) is back with a vengeance and trying to worm her way into Drew's family. She's only a supporting character, but she still likes to cause trouble and st
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Can I just say that absolutely loved the dual point of views from Mickie and Drew. It was just what we needed to feel all of the emotions. Author Jeanne McDonald did an amazing job at knowing what chapters we needed to see through Mickie’s eyes and what chapter we needed to view through Drew’s.

This story pulled so many emotions from me as devoured it in one sitting. One minute I was in stitches laughing, the next I was sniffling at something Mickie and Drew where going through. Jeanne knows exa
Terri
WORTH THE WAIT!!

This is the third and final book for McKenzie (Mickie) and Andrew (Drew). And what a sweet, loving and awesome ending. Some spoils to the story may follow! There was a bit of everything in this book; humor within the first few pages of the story, eventual tears, frustration, hurt and LOTS of Anger!!! Oh yeah, and the resounding SLAP that will heard and felt for a long time!!

I will say, I did not want to start this book, since I knew it was the end for all these characters. I will
Hana
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing

loved this series. loved the book covers and the book titles! loved the characters (well... most of them), loved the story & plot twists. loved the way this taboo romance was described, the bond between the two main characters was obvious & palpable to the reader. loved the anticipation of romance & loved reading about the building and development of their friendship & later... romantic relationship. i FELT the chemistry between the characters & was left thinking "...these tw
Tara Marie
Natasha Carrere
Shelves: 2015-finished
The conclusion to The Truth in Lies series did not disappoint! This story picks up where book 2: The Certainty of Deception, left off with Drew and Mackenzie on the plane flying to Gavin & Morgan's wedding. Mackenzie makes the huge decision to face her best friend Olivia who is pregnant and claims the baby is Drew's; along with facing Drew's father who is unpleasant.

Wonderful conclusion with a twist I didn't see coming! The love that Drew and Mack have for each other is a special type of lo
J.R.
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet, sweet way to end (begin) Drew and McKenzie’s story.

First of all, this is my favorite cover of the three. I like how the sun is shining in the background as a symbol of, hey, we made to daylight! WOOHOO! Secondly, the way McKenzie handled herself throughout this entire series but mostly here, in the third installment, makes my heart happy. This girl is a strong, loves you with all her heart, despite you faults, kind of girl and I admire that. Third? Drew is simply put, awesome, and
Sheryl
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review by author Jeanne McDonald. This is book 3 of The Truth in Lies Saga by the author.

Andrew and McKenzie are gearing up for his brothers wedding but Olivia is making things more difficult for them and she keeps throwing her being pregnant by Drew in their faces. Drew and his father have never really gotten along since he was little but now his father is causing more animosity for Drew and McKenzie is caught in the middle. Things come to a surpri
Erica
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The finale to the Truth in Lies saga was well worth the wait!!
I hate that Drew & Mckenzie's story is over but at the same time I'm thrilled that certain people's true nature came to light for everyone.
Drew and Mickie's story has been one of my favorites, their relationship has been hard fought for and in the end worth every second of fighting to get where they are.
Mickie was the last to realize just how destructive Oliva's treatment of her was but thankfully she eventually saw the her for th
Heather
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm completely torn with this one. Not torn because of it's content or it's quality but because it's the end of McKenzie & Drew's tale. As with the other installments in the series, Truth is beautifully written and the author has once again captured the reader's heart with her words. Not only is this a tale of love but also friendships, good and bad, and how those friendships can make us better even if some of those "friends" intent is not for the better. If you haven't been reading this ser ...more
Rosie AvidReader
**I received this book as an ARC for an honest review from my blog Two Feisty Angels and a Devil***
This is the third book in the series. You need to read the other two books in the series.
I loved this story. Bitchy best friend who won’t let go of the man that you love. Yeah that is her. Drew and Mack are trying to get the HEA. But Olivia just won’t go away. Then with Drew’s father also looking down on them, it makes things harder. But Mack and Drew push through. I loved the scenes with Drew and
Mary Devereaux
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Ms. McDonald wraps us up in the perfect tale. Mickie and Drew are finally together, though attempting to keep it under wraps until after Gavin and Morgan's wedding. Nice try, guys. It doesn't quite work out, but let's face it, we all want to see them sucking face in front of Olivia while giving her the middle finger.

Family drama among the Wise clan is at an all time high, but rather than getting sucked in, we see Drew rise above it all. Mickie is his ever present silent rock, his anc
The Magic of Books Blog
This has truly been a brilliant series and I have loved reading this story. McKenzie and Drew’s relationship has had so many ups and downs, I wasn’t quite sure how there story was going to end. I was really excited to read it and I was so excited to find out what was going to happen next. I hated Olivia. I tried to like her but she was also so maliputive and the way she treated McKenzie was awful and she is exactly the same in this book. Lots of twists and turns and there was one moment that I n ...more
LostInPA
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first two books of this series and the third, The Truth Be Told did not disappoint in any way! Perfect ending to a great series. We see more of Drew's family and in the process, learn more about him, there is a super twist that I totally didn't see coming, which is unusual because most books you read, you aren't really surprised.

I highly recommend this book and the entire series!

*received an ARC for an honest review
Amber Martin
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhhhh the whole book was perfection!!!! I loved how everything came together. There was no wondering at the end what happened to who and how. It told of what happened to every character in the book. I was sad to finish it but was a wonderful story line beginning to end!!! Great job Jeanne!!!! I love ALL your books!!!!
Kristy
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The ending to this Saga was ABSOLUTELY PURE Perfection. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the explosion to happen with Whore-livia, I couldn't wait for it to happen and when it did..... I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. McKenzie is such an amazing character, I just love every piece of her. Amazing job Jeanne!
Desiree
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did not disappoint. I loved the way things worked out for them and Nate as well. I didn't expect that. Mickie was a bit annoying by letting Liv walk all over her. I just wanted her to stick up for herself a bit more. but hey I get it.
Martyk
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this series and this is the perfect ending!!! I read the first two books not realizing that there was a third book not out yet. I hate waiting BUT this was so worth the wait! If you loved the first two books you will not be disappointed with this one!!
Fanofsilvervolvosfourlife Fanfiction
OMG! This book was so good! I loved everything about it! It made me laugh, it made me cry (on more than one occasion), and it was just all around amazing! Read it!!!
Angelina
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Destined To Be Together - Finally Together

Book 3 - We get to finally meet Drew's sister, Andi, who we've either heard about or Drew's spoken to on the phone. I wanted to see how she interacted with both Drew and Gavin who are close and also have a friendship rather than being just brothers. Andi is also very much part of the friendship and close to both but is obviously a little closer to Drew. I'm so glad that she gets with Jared who deserves to be with someone who can return his feelings. We s
A HILLS
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really haven't been as engrossed in a series as I have like this one for a good while. Nothing more to say than I loved the characters, especially granny! The story line kept me interested and I really just couldn't put all three books down.
Carol Kidd
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This book was amazing. I was so glad when everything came together. The characters in this book you couldn't help for falling in love with them.
Stephanie Daley
Awesome!

I loved how the author put dual POP's for the final installment in this saga. There is so many plot twist and turns in this one, really good! Amazing Read..I still hate Olivia...
Carman
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a perfect ending to a beautiful story with all its ups and downs. Loved it!
Rosa Pulido
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Shamrocks and Secrets
  • Owned
  • Creature of Habit: Book One
  • Captured at Nightfall (Capture My Heart Love Story, #1)
  • Midnight Eternal (Midnight, #2)
  • Main Street
  • conTEXTual roMANce
  • There is No Greater Love Than Creation (Clipped Wings, #2.6)
  • Brooklyn & Beale
  • Tied Between
  • Indebted
  • Harkham's Choice (Harkham's, #2)
  • The Misapprehention of Violet Hall
  • Surreal (The Divine Trilogy, #3)
  • The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)
  • West-End Boys (Naive Mistakes, #3)
  • Terms of Engagement (Alpha Squad #2)
  • Pacifically You
Jeanne McDonald enjoys writing contemporary fiction filled with spice, romance, drama, and humor. She prides herself in being a mother, a friend, a student of knowledge and of life, a coffee addict, a philosophy novice, a pop culture connoisseur, inspired by music, encouraged by words, and a believer in true love.

Jeanne is the founder of the author co-op, Enchanted Publications, and is an avid su

The Truth in Lies Saga (4 books)
  • The Truth in Lies (The Truth in Lies Saga #1)
  • The Certainty of Deception (The Truth in Lies Saga, #2)
  • A Hot Mess