Start by marking “Marked Heart (Marked Heart)” as Want to Read:
Marked Heart (Marked Heart)

Marked Heart

(Marked Heart #4)

A marked heart, longing for the one is nothing more than a restless heart, burdened by a lie.

On the surface, everything appears fine. / No one knows the truth.

Only she understands what he's lost. / He's the only one that feels her pain.

His soul is broken. / Her existence is hollow.

She brings purpose to his life. / With him, her life has meaning.

She's opening up. / He's
Published September 17th 2015 by Broken Bird Media (first published 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Marked Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marked Heart

Start your review of Marked Heart (Marked Heart)
Sonya Ray
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

In a tight knit family that appears to have it all together, Braden Caffrey feels he is a little lost. He finally lets go of the only woman he ever loved after multiple times of her cheating on him. But when he gave up on her, he also gave up on the other love of his life, music; the only thing in this world that actually made sense to him. Now there was no love. No music. Braden found himself somewhat misplaced.

His routine life was always a
Donna Jones
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoy Mary’s books and she has now become a friend which i think is lovely. This series, the books are all intermingled but standalones. I have read some and not others and it doesn't matter at all. I think I'm in love with Braden, he is beautifully written and i just felt something ( i hope he felt it too ;). I actually didn't like Liv at all, i thought she would grow on me but i kept wishing Braden would find somebody who deserved him. Again like many of the books i read Mary has an easy ...more
Kat Loves
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it

Liv looses her husband at the start of this book and with the help of Braden, she picks herself back up and moves on with her life, well mostly.

Braden has discovered he cares for Liv more than he should but Liv has a secret or two. What happens when Braden finds out her secrets?? This is when things get heated and really interesting.

Together these two discover just how much they mean to each other and just how entwined their lives are.

This book is a real rollercoaster ride of back and forth
Vera
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Marked Heart is book four in the Marked Heart series but can be read as a standalone.

Marked Heart is an awesome book with a very captivating story. It is full of emotion and it hooks the reader from the first page.

I loved all the characters in Marked Heart, especially Braden. The characters are very well written and the reader can easily connect with them and their story.

Once again, M. Sembera gives us an amazing book, flawlessly written and that keeps the reader wanting more.
Jane Elizabeth
The only thing...I didn't like about the book is it is the final book of the series! It seems to me there are more stories to tell, so maybe another series to come? lol Braden is lost and feels like the third wheel in the get togethers...he lost his chance when he lost the skank Lilly. Kieren and Liv have major issues, need to read the story to see how everything turns out!
Paula Genereau
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. M's books keep getting better. I beta read this book for her & loved every page

Liv has suffered through a loss but she's making it day by day. Braden Caffrey has been there for her through it all. He ends up falling for her. But he holds a secret that can break her more. Will Liv fall in love with Braden or run?
Teresa Derrick
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Superb

The best yet in the series. The Marked Hearts books are a terrific series of romance. Braden and Liv are great friends who have both suffered broken hearts. They depend on one another to overcome the heart breaks. Will they find a love as strong or believe it is based on lies ?
Stephanie Villere
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sigh!! Love this whole series!!

This book is Marked Heart, from A Marked Heart Series, written by M Sembera. I found this entire series to be well written. Ms Sembera showed us how the characters came to be the people that they are and told us their stories with great depth. The Caffrey men are the kind of guys you always want to be on your side. This story is about Braden Caffrey and his life path that includes his best friend Liv. Can they get over the past enough to be together? Will their
Sophie Koufes
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the Marked Heart Series and follows Braiden Caffrey. I love this book and the whole series. A beautiful written and developed novel with no plot holes. With sensational characters that ate realistic with real emotions and flaws. This is a captivating novel that I could not put down. I am sad to see this series end. I highly recommend reading this book & series as is totally worth it. A perfect ending to this fantastic series.
Lynda Schlobohm
Dec 08, 2016
M. Figueroa
Mar 18, 2017
Karli
rated it did not like it
Sep 16, 2015
MJ Symmonds
Terri Carle
Valerie
Aug 18, 2015
Romance author M. Sembera writes novels that will make you fall in love, laugh, cry, swoon and believe in second chances. She likes to write strong, flawed, relatable characters and throw them into complicated situations with a bit of humor.

A coffee addict and tea lover, M. plots her novels while highly caffeinated. Since biting the bullet and publishing her first novel in 2010, she has released

Marked Heart (4 books)
  • Enduring Everything (Marked Heart)
  • One Penny (Marked Heart)
  • Charlotte (Marked Heart)