Start by marking “Kept from You (Tear Asunder, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kept from You (Tear Asunder, #4)

Kept from You

(Tear Asunder #4)

A sexy second-chance romance from New York Times Bestselling Author Nashoda Rose. Can be read as a standalone.

A first kiss that changed everything.

Killian Kane.
He was the most feared guy in high-school.
Guarded. Angry. A fighter.
But when I caught him watching me with his captivating green eyes I saw something more. Something protective and kind.

He warned me to stay away
Published March 5th 2017 by Nashoda Rose

Liz
"Because love wins everytime."
description

Kept from You is the fourth book in the Tear Asunder Series. Although you can read it as a stand-alone, I highly recommend you read the entire series from the beginning. The characters are deeply rooted in their relationships with each other, and the story arc is carefully constructed to overlap over the whole series. With each book in the series, I have fallen more in love with these characters and the world in which they dwell. To finally experience Killian Kane
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Le sigh.
So good.

I can't wait for you all to meet Savvy and Kite <3

Beta reading for the lovely Nashoda Rose
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,5 "Orchid" stars***

God, I was waiting such a long time for Killian's story!!!
It's a common secret that I'm a huge fan of Nashoda Rose's books and especially "Tear Asunder" series are my favorite!!!!

We had already witness the bittersweet stories of the rest members of the "Tear Asunder" band and this story is for Kite, the drumer, a very quite and easygoing guy!!!
But is he truly as he appears to be???

One thing that i adore in this series is how connected these guys are between them... The
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon*B&N*Kobo*

Kept from You is Killian Kane's, aka Kite's, story and follows him as a girl from his past comes back into his life. He and Savvy went to High School together for a very short time before she left, and in that time he watched her, wanted her, and warned her to stay away from him right after kissing her. But now it's eleven years later and she's desperate enough for a job to not heed his warning.

Nashoda Rose's writing continues to blow me away and I don't think I wi
Wendy
4,5

I am seriously in love with this series and I figured I would do a re-read of this one in lieu of "Irish Crown" that is coming out soon....and Deaglan made me think of Kite fcc37b1805a49c13a3f7d3d50b64ed47

This is the fourth book in the series and I think it could be read as a stand-alone. Why anyone would actually want to do that, is beyond me though, because all the books in this series are awesome. So my advice...start at the beginning ;)

17511206.gif (495×250)

Kite (Killian) is the drummer for the famous band "Tear Asunder". In the previous books,
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I absolutely luvd this.

I ve been dying for this book for so long. So I had to start it straight away. I can never really read a book in a day unless it a short one. But this book had me so sacked in I couldn't put it down I read it in a day. From the first page I just knew I'd luv it. Killian/Kite is a great character and I was dying to know his story. Like the rest of the boy in Tear Asunder he as been through a cr
Snow
4 "love wins every time" stars

Kept from you (Tear Asunder #4) is an emotional story that I did not expect to be in such a way while I was waiting for Nashoda Rose to finish it. I was anticipating a hardass edgy rough man BUT I was actually swept by Killian Kane aka Kite on a totally different level.

We meet Killian and Savannah/Savvy in highschool as their paths couldn't be more different at first and then unexpectedly intertwined in the ways none of them anticipated…especially considering the de
Stacey is Sassy
description

Different from the rest but still great.

I think it would be hard for authors who write series. On one hand your customers want your trademark storylines, plots and character development but on the other hand, they don't want the same storylines, plots and character development. So what happens when we get to the last few guys from Tear Asunder? Should the women they fall for be broken and beaten? Will they have to fight to the death to get them out of hell? Are we supposed to believe that each o
warhawke
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Second chance romace
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 4 from Tear Asunder series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Savannah (Savvy) Grady had a passion for dancing. But a wrong choice led her to desperation for a job and a reunion with someone from her past brought up a different kind of desperation.

Killian (Kite) Kane grew up as an angry teenager. He had the need to upheld justice and protected others, including a girl he cared about. Years later he became a famous rock star and the need to protect and
Bev
Well, well, well, what a lovely surprise this was! The blurb sucked me in and although I haven't read the other books in the series not once did I feel lost, though I am going to read the others after finishing this one. I bloody love me my perfect heroes and Killian is all that and more. Bonus is a really sweet heroine with not a single TSTL move in sight - be still my beating heart.

Loved the writing, loved the pacing, loved the fact that they didn't just fall into bed from the get go, Killian
Ari

4 stars

So, the 4th Tear Asunder book.

Wow, it feels like forever since I met Sculpt, and fell in love with him.

So here's a fun fact: Torn From You was the first Dark Romance book I read some 3-4 years ago, and it was the book that made me fall in love with the genre. And because of that, I will forever be grateful to Rose.

Kite, from the very first book had been an enigma- the quiet bandmate, everyone respected, but at the same time so different from the rest.

To say that I have been curious about
S.M. West
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, in fact I love Nashoda! I was dying for Kite's story and when this baby hit my Kindle, I dove right in. Boy, she didn't disappoint.

I never thought it was possible, but I fell even more in love with Kite. His childhood was difficult with a lot of hurt and loss. It's shaped who he is today. Nashoda gives us glimpses into his broken past and into the brief, but poignant connection with Savvy.

Savvy was easy to connect with and like. She was perfect Kite in she brought light to
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)

Uhh unless I'm freaking stupid I don't get why (view spoiler) yeah I think I'm stupid because I don't get it. *LOL*

I don't consider this hero a virgin when he did al
Stacie
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 "Orchid" Stars!

Loved it! Killian and Savvy have a surprisingly sweet story. This book is not nearly as dark as the other books in the series. I'm actually quite relieved about that; though there was tragedy and heartbreak and events that made me very angry. Now I can't wait for Trevor's story. I believe his story will be quit interesting. I loved catching up with the band! Nashoda Rose has become an auto buy author for me. Happy reading!!
Lo Bookfrantic
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS...
REVIEW TO COME!!!!

Looking forward to Killian!!! YES!!! Wohoo ❤❤❤ bring on the drums...

~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
I think Nashoda Rose can do no wrong with her books! With Kept from you, she delivered a poignant gripping heart-breaking story, yet sweet at the same time.

It's no secret I'm a huge fan of hers. I still need to read a PNR series but other than that I read every single book she made and every single one was a success. Nashoda Rose always finds the words to lead me in her world. The Tear Asunder series seduced me with his dark tones in Torn from you and Overwhelmed by you but it was Crisis' story
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Perfection!

photo 6B19006A-1833-43ED-9282-789A109DC7D2_zpsmll4str1.gif

"You were always meant to be mine, Savvy."

Wow. I didn't think there was a possibility Nashoda Rose could top her past Tear Asunder books but I do believe she did with Kept from You. So here's how my reading experiences went with this series... The first book featured Logan (aka Sculpt) and that book seriously had everything I look for in a book- a tortured hero, a damaged heroine, suspense, intrigue, and a perfect fit for two lovers, each fitting a certain hole the other needed f
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

Well, Kite/Killian wasn't as kinky as I wanted him to be. His dad was nasty, but not as bad as Sculpt's. Then there's that revelation...and boy does it mess Crisis up. Savvy was perfect for Killian. Loved seeing all of the band again. I hope Matt hooks up with her BFF, and that they get their own book.

Ms. Rose quit teasing me with only mentioning my book boyfriend's name (Deck) and then nothing else. Trevor's book is up next here's hoping for an actually sighting
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
4.5 'cracked pink pot' stars 💘🌸

“Eleven years. Eleven fuckin’ years I waited for her to come back. I may not have known I was waiting, but I knew it now.”

* * *
“Everything in here is replaceable, except you.”

* * *
“I liked you then, and I like you now, Killian. I’m just not sure if we want the same things.”
- Savvy

* * *
“I didn’t want to care. Caring and losing again… I couldn’t do it. But I already did care, Savvy. It was too late.”

* * *
“It was dangerous, the way I fel
Michelle
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: nr-2017
3 Sweet Stars!
Loved this at first but then it started falling flat for me.
I have been waiting for Kites story forever! I was thinking this was going to top Crisis story which was my favorite! But it didn't. I felt disappointed while reading this one. I think my biggest problem was how sweet Savvy was. I also felt Kite wasn't the same as I had found him in the other books in this series. I was expecting some hot kinky shit and we didn't get that. lol

I skimmed some toward the end. The drama to me
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5 ‘ the good bits’ Stars

“Fight for me, damn it. Stop fighting everything else and fight for me. For us”

Nashoda Rose has done it again! We’ve loved everything we've read from this talented author, and after finishing Kept from You, we’re convinced this is one of our favourite series. There’s suspense, grit, passion, emotion and alpha goodness galore, not to mention pierced tattooed rock stars…yummy! What’s not to love…oh and this was bloody hot! And sweet! And a little intense!

We’ve been with
Snow
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

and I got an ARC!!!!

THANK. YOU. NASH.

Damn, I always thought drums are the best instrument ever...they are the backbone of every melody...they set the pace, the tact, the initiation of every note out there...and therefore, the drummers are people of control and leadership even if they sit in the back...

Kite, man... I can't wait to set my pace with you...

and as my fave drummer Larry Mullen (U2) says

Jean
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
AMAZING! THIS SERIES JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!

So, I think I found my new book boyfriend, Killian Kane (Kite, drummer of Tear Asunder)......wow, just wow....so broken and guilt stricken, but also badass and sexy, strong and intimidating. His protectiveness of Savvy (Savannah) was fierce and electric!

They're story actually began in high school, where Killian was feared and known to protect the kids picked on by bullies. Besides that, he pretty much kept to himself. He was fighting the monsters
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017

4.5 ‘ the good bits’ Stars

“Fight for me, damn it. Stop fighting everything else and fight for me. For us”

We’ve been with

Cheating: none
HEA: yes but no babies
Triggers: none

Average score: 3/5

Best Line: none that stood out to me

Worst Line: “Sit, Savvy.” And “I don’t want to define this, Savvy. I just want you.”

Personal Review:
A less than satisfying second-chance romance between a dancer and a famous rockstar

Random Ramblings
•Kite is a random nickname and it’s a bit of a stretch to consider it to be a menacing
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via Book Enthusiasts PR as part of blog tour*

4.5 ★

Finally, Kite’s story, wheee!!!

This did not disappoint at all! If you love these Tear Asunder fellas the way I do, I’d say you’d wanna get to Kite’s story the same way you did for Sculpt’s, Ream’s and Crisis’. How can you not!

Knowing Kite, or Killian, as Savvy knew him, from the previous books, a few things I remember. He’s got some kind of kink, there is a simmering intensity underneath all that humor he shares with his
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Plot: 4
Characters: 4
Scorching Level: 4.5
HEA: Not telling

I ADORE Nashoda Rose's writing and this book had me hooked from the first chapter! This is Kite's story and what a story it was!
I simply loved his character. Thoroughly enjoyed his back story and what made him the man he is. I loved his relationship with Savvy from the first moment they met.
I loved how we saw Kit
Pam
Feb 28, 2017 marked it as arc-up-next  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
ARC kindly provided by the author, via NetGalley, for an honest review.
Vijetha
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!

Killian Kane a.k.a Kite is the drummer of the band Tear Asunder. He is a man of few words and always in the shadows. No one knows much about him and he prefers it that way. Only one person ever made him yearn for more, and he had to let her go in fear that he might hurt her. Now she's back and a lot has changed. The game is different and Killian himself is different. Killian might have let her go last time, but this time he plans to be more selfish and keep her for good!

Savannah Grady o
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Maryse's Book Blo...: Kept from You by Nashoda Rose BR *Spoilers* 13 12 Mar 27, 2017 04:08PM

• Forgiving Gia (Rocker, #2)
  • Over the Hills and Far Away (NOLA's Own, #1)
  • Never Let Go (Take My Hand, #4)
  • Buckled (Trails of Sin, #2)
  • His (Hers, #4)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
  • Pinpoint (Point, #4)
  • Crave Me (Luminous, #2)
  • Gangster Moll (Gun Moll, #2)
  • Katherine in Gold (The Beachy Bride, #2)
  • Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2)
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • The Truth About Us (Mills Lake, #1)
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness #2)
  • Destry (Rough and Hard, #1)
  • Locked and Loaded (Bullet, #6)
  • The Prospect
  • True Abandon (Abandon Collection 5)
Nashoda Rose is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels, including the Tear Asunder series, the spin-off Unyielding series, and the paranormal Scars of the Wraiths.
She lives outside of Toronto where she enjoys hiking with her Newfoundland dog and riding her horses.
Nashoda is represented by the Trident Media Group.

New Release: Irish Crown

Tear Asunder (5 books)
  • Torn from You (Tear Asunder, #1)
  • Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder, #2)
  • Shattered by You (Tear Asunder, #3)
  • Edge of You
“Never a day will go by that I won’t love you. And never will there be a hint of uncertainty that you belong anywhere else but right here.” 4 likes
“I’m glad you’re leaving town.”
I stiffened raising my chin. “Why?”
“Because if you come near me again, next time I won’t let you go.”
1 likes