Start by marking “SNAPPED - The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
SNAPPED - The Complete Series

SNAPPED - The Complete Series

(Snapped #1-7)

5 friends. A killer within. WHO WILL SNAP?

In nine weeks Charlie Miller's life goes from absolute perfection to gruesome tragedy. All it takes is one night, one blade, and her boyfriend, best friend and new friends all either end up as suspects or dead.

But Charlie's world of pro football golden boys, law school domination and New York City nightlife crumbles long before su
Published May 25th 2015 by Ketley Allison LLC

To ask other readers questions about SNAPPED - The Complete Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SNAPPED - The Complete Series

Start your review of SNAPPED - The Complete Series
Beatrice Masaluñga
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, new-adult
Thank you NetGalley for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review

The series is an okay read to me. I just feel like the story dragged on and I have to listen to all the characters' dramas. The first three parts of the series are entertaining but I started to lose my interest because the main character, Charlie is in too much denial and too dramatic.

Pretty obvious she's attracted to someone else but trying to prove a point to her boyfriend she wasn't? Then, this boyfriend of hers reasone
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
**** 2.5 Stars ****

I loved all the book covers for the series, but the story... wasn't for me. I don't think I'll be rereading this anytime soon.

description

There was too much jealously and drama going back and forth. The characters also annoyed the crap out of me.

description description description

description
Moon Love
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I suppose now would be the time to tell you I'd already read parts 1-3 before. I loved them in December when I read them for the first time and I loved them again when I re-read them recently. Parts 4-6 were new to me, but they were as amazing as the preceding three parts. I should clarify that I really wasn't paying attention to when the parts ended. I read them all back to back and didn't even notice when one ended and the other began, I was just trying to find out what happened next!

The magic
Melissa
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Definite must read!
This Series has a little bit of everything.
I really enjoyed reading this it though I don't think I could have been patient if I had to read each portion one at a time and then had to wait for the next one to come out! I was sucked into the story from the prologue, really and I'm usually pretty good at guessing whodunit, but this time I kept changing my mind. I couldn't get a real good bead on my suspect. If you like a book with murder, mystery, love, deceit, jealousy, humor,
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

This whole series has it all, the hot sexy talking football star, the girl next door nerds college girlfriend, life long best friend, new college friend who's jealous, and the male by standard who makes you question everything add that to love. sex,humor jealous.,deceit. betrayal, murder you have a awesome book. I will admit I don't like the ending all because it wasn't what I wanted but besides that Ketley does a amazing job
Judy
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the most emotional romance/mysteries I’ve read in a long time. I felt so warm hearted for Charlie and Lara’s friendship until I didn’t. I really was happy about Charlie and Slade and laughed at the way they got together. My heart skipped with the relationship between Nate and Charlie. I have to say I’m not really into lawyer’s yet Lou made me want to high five her. This story held my attention from the start. I warm heartedly went along for the first part until Reagan entered the ...more
Viper Spaulding
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing series - all in one fantastic book!

The writing is gripping, just drawing the reader in right from the start. The intensity keeps you turning the pages as the characters come to life and take you on a journey of suspense, with a little romance along the way. You won't know what to think, who to believe, or what's coming until it hits you. Just a terrific book, start to finish.

This was my first book by this author, but I'll be looking for more. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Melinda
Likeable characters?

I just really didn't like any of the characters. The women were immature, the men were arrogant, and I honestly felt like I was reading a teen series with a lot of sex thrown in to make the series adult friendly. It was a boring, unsatisfying read for me but readers of modern romance might enjoy it.
Rhonda Hicks
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC for my honest opinion. Ketley Allison has taken me through this mystery with characters and storyline that had me riding a rollercoaster of emotions right along with them. This was a fast paced series that left me a pounding heart and a little out of breath. Since this is the first writings of Ketley's I've read, I'm anxious to follow more of their writings.
Kim F
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing series. Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Melissa Burcham
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
I was given an ARC book for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

This entire series was good. I had a grip on my seat as the pages turned to find out what happened next. Ketley kept the suspense and the action going all the way to the end!

Charlotte Miller (aka Charlie) went from trailer park to penthouse in the blink of an eye. In college she met and fell in love with the football quarterback. When he signed with New
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
I’ve never had so much fun reading a suspense series. I was anxious, suspicious, furious, sad, relieved and happy by reading Charlie’s story. I had the chance to read the first three books in december and I totally loved them. Afterwards, Ketley continued giving me the ARC of every new part and I loved the series more and more. She’s an amazing author, has a smooth style of writing and she develops characters and plots flawlessly.

What I loved about the series:

-Charlie. She was intelligent, deter
Shelleen Toland
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I kept putting off reading this for some reason. But OMG what a story. I read it all in 1 day and was so absorbed in it that I didn't even eat. I was happy, sad, mad and wanting to throttle people. This is a story of 5 people all entwined in each others lives. Charlie and her best friend Lara follow Charlie's boyfriend, Slade to NY. He is picked to be a quarterback for the NFL and wants Charlie with him so they all share an apartment and Charlie goes to Law school. She meets Reagan and things go ...more
Petra
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SNAPPED was absolutely amazing! This book had me from the prologue.
Told from Charlie's perspective, we find out somebody has died. But we don't know who that is yet. The police are investigating. The previous 9 weeks are then chronicled. Who died? Who did it?
There are 5 characters/suspects, who were all amazingly real and had their flaws.
The writing was fantastic. It felt incredibly authentic and the dialogue between the characters was spot on. You felt all the emotions. The author portrayed p
Briana Pacheco
THIS SERIES IS A MUST READ!!!

Damn, you will be in for a serious head-trip. You will question everyone, and you won't want to stop reading until you KNOW WHO KILLED 'you know'!!!!!!! Ketley Allison has blown me away!

Charlie is the number one murder suspect when someone she knows ends up dead. Out of all five friends, who did it? Is Charlie's boyfriend, Slade, innocent? Is he really sweet and perfect or is he hiding something? Is Lara not really a suspect because she's Charlie's bestie? Best frien
Escape Reality with Books
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be able to read all 7 Novellas as once as part the complete Series and I am grateful for that as I don’t think I would have been able to wait for them to release separately. The suspense would have killed me!

This Series had a range of different aspects to it and I am a sucker for a “who did it” type of mystery thriller, as this is.

Snapped gave me thrills and chills and I loved playing a Detective in trying to work out who was the murderer. Just when I thought I knew who it
Juletta Gilge
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**Copy provided by author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

THIS FREAKING SERIES!

supernatural shocked gif photo: Supernatural. jfgj.gif

I had my suspicions about who actually snapped, but my first few guesses were waaay off the mark.

Although these books started off pretty slow, and admittedly, boring, they quickly pick up speed and once that happens, I promise you won't bee able to put it down.

They were all pretty quick reads. If you like murder mystery with a bit of hot steamy sex, read these! Definitely a five star series.

Ch
Erika
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

This is about 5 friends. One gets killed and one is the killer. In the mix there is also a bit of a love triangle. I struggled with the first 40%. We knew something was going to happen based on the prologue but it felt forever before we got there.

I had the killer figured out pretty early on. Although with the way the story was written I did question myself a number of times. The book was written well. A line here or there that would seem like nothing but at the same time would questi
Tiffany Riach
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Snapped is an interesting book that gives you a little bit of everything. If you wanting to read a good mystery this book will keep you guessing and the best part is you get to read all 7 novellas at the same time. I look forward to reading more from Ketley Allison.
Angala Fox
May 03, 2018
Aria
Jun 11, 2015

• The imPerfect Guy
  • Curse Breaker (Kingdom of Runes, #2)
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
  • King Maker (Kingdom of Runes, #3)
  • Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
  • Neat  (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • War of Hearts (True Immortality #1)
  • Kiss of Vengeance (True Immortality #2)
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers, #3)
  • Just One Year
Author of Romantic Suspense, New Adult, and mature YA.

Check out my Amazon Author page!

Visit me on Facebook!

Visit my website!

Snapped (7 books)
  • Snapped (Snapped #1)
  • Shade (Snapped #2)
  • SIN (The Snapped Novella Series Book 3)
  • SACRED (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 4)
  • SUSPECT (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 5)
  • SURRENDER (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 6)
  • STAY (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 7)

News & Interviews