Start by marking “Seduction Game (I-Team, #7)” as Want to Read:
Seduction Game (I-Team, #7)

Seduction Game

(I-Team #7)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  2,081 Ratings  ·  298 Reviews
The acclaimed author of Striking Distance returns with more danger, intrigue, and I-Team action...

CIA officer Nick Andris wants revenge. His last mission failed after a Georgian arms smuggler killed his lover. He’s been tailing a woman for three weeks hoping she will lead him to his target. But there’s a problem with the intel. Holly Elise Bradshaw is nothing more than an
Published October 20th 2015 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about Seduction Game, please sign up.
Pamela Yes, he is. He's a CIA paramilitary officer. We haven't met him before.
Pamela The publisher split the print and ebook publication in order to get an edition of the book out as soon as possible. It doesn't take nearly as long to…moreThe publisher split the print and ebook publication in order to get an edition of the book out as soon as possible. It doesn't take nearly as long to get an ebook ready as it does to get a print edition on the shelves. My editor wanted to help me get back in the game post-cancer as quickly as possible, and I'm very grateful for that, even if it is a bit strange to have separate ebook and print dates. There was a time (it still happens) when hardback would come out long before mass market paperback. This time it was ebook before mass market. :-)(less)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Stars SPOILER FREE REVIEW

He forgot he didn't really want to kiss her, because, oh, hell yes, he did. He forgot his mission, the entire reason he was here. He forgot everything but the feel and taste and scent of her...

You know when you spend months (or years) waiting for a book for a certain character that you build up in your head and you start to think that no way will the actual book live up to the expectations you built up? But then you read it and not only does it meet each and every
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Double crossed stars

Seduction Game was a good solid read for me. It wasn't my favorite but it was still very good. Holly has been in this series since book one. I had this opinion of her in my mind, turns out there was so much more to her. I really liked Holly but I didn't like part of her job(view spoiler)
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Full review now posted...no spoilers

My favorite stories are those with heroes and heroines whose bravery and intelligence and capacity to love know no bounds, and such is the case with Holly and Nick in Pamela Clare’s 7th installment of the I-Team series, Seduction Game. I know there will be some who might be surprised that Holly Bradshaw fits this description, but trust me on this – forget everything you thought you knew about her and prepare to be blown away!

Blurb…

CIA officer Nick Andris wants
Geri Reads
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holly Bradshaw has been a secondary character of the series since book one. To be honest, I've never even remotely thought of her as anything but the I-Team's flighty, shallow, blonde friend.

Boy, was I wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

What frustrates me most of the time with romantic suspense is that there seems to be just two types of female characters. One is the utterly badass and is devoid of anything typically feminine. This type of female heroine usually hates shopping, hate female talk, shoes -
Kathleen
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not feeling much like writing a review. Just know that I personally LOVED every moment of this read. As I read the closing Acknowledgments that Pamela wrote, I realized just how special life can be and so what I'd really like to say is, I'm SO happy that God watched over her and decided that it was not her time to leave us. I'm glad he gave her the strength to fight and I'm so happy to know that she was always surrounded by her family, friends and loved ones :-)
NOW GO BUY THIS BOOK!!!!
♥Sharon♥
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this one. Now I am totally torn. I'm not sure who I love the most. Is it Nick because this book was pretty freaking HOT! Or is it Marc? Julian? Nate? Zach? They are all pretty HOT too.

I shall ponder this and return with a full review. :)

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️

4.5 Seductive Stars!!

This is definitely a favorite series of mine, Pamela Clare has amazing characters, secondary characters and great story lines. Reading an I-Team book is like coming home to old friends and now she has given Holly a great story of adventure, deceit, action, heartbreak, forgiveness, and of course very hot sex!!

We learn a great deal about Holly in this book, in fact we learn that we really didn't know Holly at all! She has secrets.... very secret secrets !! Holly's the entert
*Avonna
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Seduction Game (I-Team #7) by Pamela Clare has everything I expect in an I-Team story and even more! I love all these characters and stories, but this one has an amazing character twist. Just when you thought you knew everyone, Ms. Clare makes a fun and intriguing change between our perception of Holly and the character’s reality. This book is Romantic Suspense at its best.

Holly Bradshaw has been with us from the start as a friend of all the I-Team, but she writes for the entertainment section o
Jonetta
Who knew Holly's book would be so very, very good!

Holly Bradshaw is a reporter in the entertainment division for the Denver Times. She gets on CIA Agent Nick Andris' radar when she begins dating an arms smuggler, a man who killed one of his fellow operatives. When Nick finally makes his move to take him out, Holly gets in his crosshairs.

I wasn't all that enthused to read this story because up until now, Holly seemed pretty lightweight. She was all about serial dating, fashion and partying. I co
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker
So much fun and entertaining. Definitely the story/hero I think we were all waiting and wanting for our Holly. I would say this had more suspense than actual romance but done so well I didn't mind. Four stars because the overall story was extremely well done but Holly waxing poetic over how hot her friends' husbands were (I know added to help summarize the previous books and refresh memories) didn't jive with me personally and the tangent dealing with her creepy father felt forced in and wasn't ...more
-y.a
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed Pamela Clare’s Mackinnon’s Rangers series, so I was hoping this latest I-Team book would be a good RS read. Unfortunately, the story line not only lacks multi-faceted characters, but also fails to give two main characters any true internal conflict as well as external conflict. Holly’s covert-op is so unconvincing and forced. I ended up skimming pages of filler sex scenes, and eye-rolling some of the action scenes and dialogues. Bummer.
Sunny
Seduction Game is the best I-Teams book yet. It is the epitome of my favorite kind of romantic suspense with smart characters, snappy dialogue, dangerous adventure, heart-breaking emotions and panty-melting romance.

Holly Elise Bradshaw is the entertainment reporter of the Denver Independent. Of all her friends on the paper, she is the most free-spirited. She is a little vain, a fan of high fashion, and a lover of shoes. Her collection would give other Bradshaw (Carrie) shoe envy. She is also sex
Alp
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is the winner! If I could, I would give it ten stars! Pamela Clare always knows how to give what the readers want and never fails to deliver.

I will not go far into detail and will try not to spoil the story. This is the book which you should read without spoilers. It’s better to let the book speak for itself.

Seduction Game is an enjoyable and engaging story, a perfect mix of sweet romance and intense suspense with some heart-pounding action. This is the seventh installment of the I-Tea
Crista
4 Stars!

The fabulous I-Team series continues with Seduction Game, which finally gives us Holly Bradshaw’s story. In previous books, Holly comes across as ditzy, materialistic, and a borderline nymphomaniac. I was interested to see how this author would handle her character. In typical brilliant form, Pamela Clare manages to deliver a story that will have readers looking at Holly in a whole new light!

Along with all the I-Team books, Seduction Game is filled with action, intrigue, and plenty if su
Ezinwanyi
description
Nick Andris and Holly Bradshaw were Underwhelming and Disappointing!

I really wanted to like this book but felt no chemistry.
Holly has been around for most of this series, as a reporter and friend to I-team ladies. It pains to me say this but I feel like Pamela Clare did Holly a disservice. It's hard to build a character as a cute little shoe loving bimbo who was constantly with lots of guys, and then to flip her into Wonder Woman.
carrie bradshaw photo: Carrie Bradshaw sex-and-the-city-carrie-ususal.jpg
But then the author continued to portray Holly (at least throug
Fanny
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it

Seduction Game es el septimo ( y ultimo ) libro de la serie I-Team creada por la autora Pamela Clare y tiene como protagonistas a Holly, personaje que conocemos desde el primer libro y Nick, un nuevo personaje.

Al iniciar esta lectura estaba un poco dividida, por un lado estaba muy emocionada de volver a leer otro libro de la autora pero por otro tenia un poco de reservas respecto a este libro, ya que el personaje de Holly no me llamaba demasiado la atencion, por eso no me esperaba que la histori
Anne OK
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
Whoa! Forget everything you ever knew about Holly Bradshaw – because she’s about to step forward and share another side to herself with readers that will completely blow your mind. Pamela Clare is a masterful storyteller who never disappoints! And with Seduction Game, the latest installment to the popular I-Team series, she once again delivers another outstanding storyline, along with a brand new hero named Nick Andris. So buckle up and hold on tight while Nick and Holly take you on a wild ride! ...more
Lizzy
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
The latest I-Team series, Pamela Clare's Seduction Game is full of mystery, suspense and a hot couple! Always surprising, a great book if you are looking for a thrilling read!
Pamela(AllHoney)
The seventh book in Pamela Clare's excellent I-Team series. Holly Bradshaw was introduced in book one of the series and has made appearances in just about every I-Team book since. She is an entertainment writer at the paper who loves designer clothes and shoes and has a reputation with men. But there is apparently so much we didn't know about the lovely Holly. We get to meet CIA officer Nick Andris who is sent to take out a Georgian arms dealer.

I don't want to give any spoilers so I won't say a
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

For what feels like years ago now, the I-Team series was my top favorite Romantic Suspense series for a long time. I remembered readers begging Pamela Clare for horny Holly’s book for years but the time has come to have her story told. When I realized that SEDUCTION GAME was Holly’s book my expectations sky-rocketed and I went into this book hoping to be blown away. And I was.

For the most part.

Pamela Clare’s action sequences are money. From the very first page, the action and suspense pulls th
Sharon
I didn’t find the plot or characters as engaging as the other books in this series, but I do have mad respect for Holly. I didn’t care much for her in the previous books, but WTF she’s CIA? Totally didn’t see it coming, and she certainly showed she’s stronger than anyone thought.

Nick is cool. I like that we get to meet his family towards the end, and his friendship with Nguyen is interesting too.

Overall, this is a book that shows the support and camaraderie among all the characters we have met s
AH
It's been a good week, reading-wise. I've been quite happy with my book choices and Seduction Gamebook 7 of Pamela Clare's I-Team series did not disappoint.

I first heard about Pamela Clare way back when I joined Goodreads. Since then, I've made it a point to pick up her books as often as possible. Her romantic suspense books are well written, well researched, and oh, so sexy!

Seduction Game is the story of Holly Bradshaw and her love interest Nick Andris. We've met Holly in the earlier books an
Ann
I SOOO hate to say this because I love this author and this series but I found myself eye rolling through most of it. Seriously?!? Holly undercover ops CIA. Puh-leeze! Plus it was just too overly dramatic. And the relationship between Nick/Holly?!? Nick, you kidnapped and torchered me but I want you, I love you, let's have hot sex, never mind that you roughed me up, bruised my ribs and cut up wrists (cue more eye rolling). 2 stars for the story but an extra star just for the side characters from ...more
Jess
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's been a long time since I stayed up way past my bedtime simply because I couldn't put the book down. Loved it. Nick was great but Holly got me. She's full of surprises, that one.

Review to come.
Dee
4.5 Stars

Who'd have thought this is 'our' Holly.....We didn't really know her at all did we?!!! .......BUT, I really liked her :)
Auntee
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the series; RS fans should read this series
Holly, you blew my mind!
Well done, PC, for turning Holly into the surprise character of the whole series!
Loved it! 4 1/2 stars
D.G.
Sep 13, 2015 rated it liked it
**2.5 stars**

This book had the longest epilogue in the history of epilogues. Sigh, a real disappointment.

Seduction Game was definitely not Ms. Clare's best:
It seemed like a plot recycled out of the other books. Again, we have a kidnapping but with some mild torture thrown in for kicks. Even though he had reasons for what he did, I don't see a person forgiving that sort of thing in their heart.

The plot didn't seem to make much sense - I believed Holly's "night job", but if the villains wanted
Bj
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I gave this audiobook a B+ for both the story and narration at AudioGals*

Narrated by Kaleo Griffith

Featuring a cross between the TV series Sex in the City and Alias, Seduction Game is one thrilling spy adventure filled with an overlay of spicy hot passion. And with a last name like Bradshaw, it’s hard not to recognize the similarities between the designer-loving heroine who also happens to work as a journalist, and Carrie Bradshaw of Sex in the City. But perhaps what I enjoyed the most about thi
Jennifer Lane
Unique Stories, Compelling Characters

The I-Team Series by Pamela Clare continues to impress me. Seduction Game is the seventh installment, and once again two sexy, intelligent characters enthrall as they fight for their lives and their love.

In prior books, blond bombshell Holly is a fluffy entertainment writer whose penchant for expensive shoes and wealthy men provide a sharp contrast to her smart journalist friends on the I-Team.

CIA Officer Nick Andris thinks his boss is crazy for making him su
Zairobe25
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Espere bastante tiempo para leer este libro, estaba esperando que lo publicaran en español pero me canse de esperar y lo leí en ingles, como con todos los libros que he leído de esta autora ME ENCANTO, no esperaba demasiado del libro de Holly, yo solo la veía a ella desde el primer libro como el miembro menos interesante del I Team, la veía como una rubia superficial y un poco tonta, estaba MUYYY equivocada, me ha gustado mucho el libro.
Tall, Dark & Deadly: Seduction Game by Pamela Clare (I-Team #7) - September 2016 35 16 Sep 28, 2016 05:48PM
Around the Year i...: Seduction Game, by Pamela Clare 1 15 Jan 06, 2016 11:31AM
Pamela Clare ~ Fa...: Seduction Game #7 75 77 Dec 20, 2015 08:52PM
  • Taking Fire (One-Eyed Jacks, #4)
  • Lethal Pursuit (Bagram Special Ops, #3)
  • Cold in the Shadows (Cold Justice, #5)
  • On Thin Ice (Ice, #6)
  • Second Chance (Last Chance Rescue, #5)
  • Caught in the Act (Border Patrol, #1)
  • Hunt Her Down (Bullet Catcher, #7)
  • Guilty as Sin (Dead Wrong, #4)
USA Today best-selling author Pamela Clare began her writing career as a columnist and investigative reporter and eventually became the first woman editor-in-chief of two different newspapers. Along the way, she and her team won numerous state and national honors, including the First Amendment Award and the National Journalism Award for Public Service. In 2011, she was honored by the Colorado Pro ...more

I-Team (8 books)
  • Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1)
  • Hard Evidence (I-Team, #2)
  • Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3)
  • Naked Edge (I-Team, #4)
  • Breaking Point (I-Team, #5)
  • Striking Distance (I-Team, #6)
  • Deadly Intent (I-Team, #8)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“We outrank the Agency here in the homeland. If they want a dick fight, we'll give them one.” 3 likes
“We outrank the Agency here in the homeland. If they want a dick fight, we’ll give them one.” 0 likes