Start by marking “The Billionaire Bride (The Brides of Holland Springs, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Bride (The Brides of Holland Springs, #1)

The Billionaire Bride

(The Brides of Holland Springs #1)

From the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Marquita Valentine, comes the Brides of Holland Springs, a sweetly sexy series set in the town that readers have come to love.

It’s not easy being the woman most likely to be married to a fortune hunter, but Kate Von Lichtenstein has a plan to deter even the most determined gold digger. She’ll take a page right out
Published May 5th 2015 by Valentine Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Bride

Michelle
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, contemporary
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

If you are a romance reader, then I'm sure you all have read a romance story involving a billionaire. Well in this case, Marquita Valentine not only gave us a billionaire romance but with a twist...the billionaire this time is a woman!!!

#BillionaireBride

The Billionaire Bride is a fun, sweet quick read. Kate Von Lichtenstein recently inherited a fortune and knew all eyes would be on her so she decided that she needs to get married asap. So when she is reuni
Clare O'Beara
May 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: british-romance
This isn't a long tale so there isn't room for much beyond personalities, but it would have been nice if the characters weren't solely thinking of themselves all the time, and of their money issues and how these affected their personal relationships. A lady in England has inherited a fortune quite recently and wants to marry someone who doesn't know about it before she is besieged with offers. Money being the most important factor in her life, she therefore proceeds to buy a husband - a guy she ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog

Cute, breezy, beyond sexy
Trish R.
May 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Just OK for me..

I really didn’t get Kate. She went to straighten out her parents then she started ignoring Noah’s call and being a bitch to him on the phone and hanging up on him. If the author thought Kate’s attitude would endear her to her readers she was mistaken. Up until that point I really liked Kate, and I do intend to finish the book, but my liking for her has gone straight to hell and I can’t see it making its way back. The 3.5 star review said that Noah and Kate both had some soul sear
Penny
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story of love and money albeit somewhat predictable.

I liked the charters and the friendly loving way they had with each other. I was rooting for them against the snotty parents. lol I do wish the story would have continued a little more of the chat with the parents before the Epilouge.

I think I would read more of this series for sure.
Olivia
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Very short read. Things moved at lightening speed. From meeting, to oust, then on quickly to love. Story and characters didn't feel fleshed out. What I did like was that Kate was the one with money. Also, it felt like characters from another series kept getting mentioned, making me feel like I should know who they were. All in all quick time killer.
Akina
Nov 18, 2015 rated it liked it
a so-so book. Some good ideas but they were not developed well.
Rachel
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book was fine. The couple marries quickly and quietly after the bride is set to inherit a lot of money. They already rich socialite bride and her blue collar-ish friend/husband.
I don't know that I have much patience for stories where the rich get richer and we're supposed to feel sorry for them. But whatever I read on.
Her husband who isn't rich but wealthy enough from developments he worked on his own.
There is the typical "does he think I trying to make him feel bad for being poor" and t
Andréa
Kate, daughter of a baron who just inherited billions from her grandparents, and Noah, who's lawyer flew the country with his money, agree to get married to solve each of their problems. It's simple really, just an agreement with no feelings involved.

A cute, sweet and entertaining insta-love story to pass time between more intense books.

Even if they knew each other from previous encounters, the love between Kate and Noah was believable and strong and their feelings grew through their interactio
Jean Oram
This is a fun marriage of convenience story. A wealthy woman decides to choose her own husband before her family does for her and chooses a man from her past. She knows he's a kind and loyal man but what she doesn't count on is their agreement meaning so much more to him. Can they overcome their past hurts and find their way to love? Of course! But I won't tell you how because that would spoil the book.
eva
Oct 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
I read this book because it was free for a few days and I decided, why not? I do like the romance genre and can read clichés if well written, but this one was a disappointment. 0.5/5
Luisa Rivas
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
The author kindly sent me an eArc so I could give an honest opinion. This was great! I knew this was Kate Von Liechstein's story, but Noah Sawyer was a surprise. Now I have to re-read the book where he appeared, to refresh my memory. After slighly hating her in Sebastian's and Daisy's book, in this book I felt sorry for her. She was a prisioner of her wealth and social standing, and had little hopes of ever being happy. Underneath that cold and prim exterior, was a sensitive woman who cared, but ...more
Pat
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
A billionaires story with a twist....this time the billionaire is a woman! Another visit to Holland Springs. Full review to follow on http://www.tbqsbookpalace.com on May 14th.
Rachele
Oct 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Think I would have enjoyed this had I read the authors other series.
Hanna
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A lovely romp

I reserve 5 stars for books that have a lot of depth which this didn't, but otherwise this was a very enjoyable read. This was just a fun romantic comedy with enough character growth to keep it interesting. The main characters were likeable, the situation far-fetched but well drawn, with action and problems that were believable within the context of the far-fetched plot.

I like books that are set carefully in place. I saw the London written about here, although the North Carolina sc
Kim
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marriage of convenience turns real

This is a story about the poor little rich girl that has never had love in her life or been able to decide how she could live her life without having to live up to her parents expectations. She comes into a large sum of money and arranges a marriage of convenience to gain control of her life. She still has her parents manipulating her and screwing with her self esteem. On the other side she has a new husband who makes her feel loved and cherished but she is afra
Synergy Quest
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it

I'm a fan of Ms. Valentine's work, but this one isn't a favorite of mine. The pacing seemed off. Also, it's mentioned that the couple knew each other from three years before, but how was never clearly outlined as I recall. This felt very insta-love with no real basis for the connection beyond sex and a willingness to stick once married. They talk love, but I didn't feel the love.
Meg Watts
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it enough to finish it, but it wasn't one of my favorites. I liked the premise, the setting, the story arc, but there were some places the editing could have used help, and the characters didn't always communicate in ways I appreciated. Also, it was shorter than I normally read, and I missed the richness afforded by a higher word count. I would be willing to try another of this author's books, but would look for a longer one, or one she wrote later.
Emily Przybylo
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Great premise but not a great book

I usually like Marquita Valentine, and maybe because this was a novella, but it just wasn’t great. The storyline of a billionaire woman marrying for convenience was great, but it was such a quick book. Everything happened too fast. They met, married, honeymooned all in the first few chapters. The writing was simple and a little to simple to feel invested.
Tyerra Chambers
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good book!

I really enjoyed reading this book because I liked how you gave insight on both lives of Kate and Noah and also giving them prior history before the marriage proposal. My favorite part of the book was the plot twist at the end most definitely a little shocking! (Don’t want to spoil it!) I definitely recommend this book!
Kathy A. Davies
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Choosing Ever After

This book was great. It involved high society, money, and all things that make them question for doing the things they do in life. It shows how we look at our lives according to others. In the end they grew up to learn to how to make their own decisions and live a life of ...
Mauaqui
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute Feel Good Story

Noah needs money, Kate needs a husband. A deal is made and a marriage performed. Now the getting to know each other and slowly falling in love happens. They overcame her parents tenacity to annul their marriage, so called friends sarcasm toward their marriage and the local rumor mill. Finally they reach their HEA.
Jamie
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Two worlds collide with a London socialite Kate and a Texas Hunk Noah . They met years a go and they had a spark but years later Late needs help to break away from her controlling parents, she after an offer Noah doesn't want to refuse these to join as one but they not only marry they find love in the middle of the rich and famous.
Diane West
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire Bride( The Brides of Holland Springs Book 1)

What a twist instead of the male being a billionaire the lead character Kate is the billionaire who must marry in order for her to have control over her life,she picks Noah whom she meet years ago,heart a wonderful book.
Lisa Ezzell
May 23, 2018 rated it liked it
The Duchess & Noah

A Texas cowboy and a European princess could’ve be mor mismatched or a better match for each other. He is JUST what she needs to face her parents. She is JUST what he needs to make his business be the successful venture he knows it can be. They also find love along the way.
Cynthia
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

She comes from old money and the daughter of a Baron. He a builder from Texas whom she met before. She comes into her inheritance but is afraid of who her parents want her to marry. So decides to take in it her own hands.
Sonia
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
The duchess and the cowboy

Lively characters with depth. An easy read, page turner. The book has humour, strong emotion. At the heart of it all is that we are all worthy to be loved, be you rich or struggling.
Shannon London
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
The emphasis in this book is definitely on the sex and not the story line. Everything was well written and an easy read, however, I would have liked to read more details about the conflict and resolution, as well as the character's relationship outside of the bedroom.
Goodreads Librari...: ISBN error when was Copied&Pasted from ebook 10 21 Nov 21, 2015 08:17PM
  • The Daughter Claus
  • Almost Midnight (Colorado Clearbrooks, #1)
  • Lie to Me (Pearl Island Trilogy, #4)
  • The Wrong Sister (Wicked in Wellington, #5)
  • Billionaire's Lies: A Novel
  • The Perfect Gift (Three Wise Men, #1)
  • The Wedding Audition (Runaway Brides #1)
  • The Wedding Game (Reality Show #1)
  • Alexander & Rebecca (Royals of Valleria, #1)
  • Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire?
  • Some Girls Do (Outback Heat, #1)
  • Married In Montana (At the Altar, #1)
  • The Courage To Love (Love On The North Shore, #1)
  • The CEO (The Millionaire Malones, #2)
  • Sea of Love (Bachelor Billionaire #1)
  • Last Year's Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway, #8)
  • Christmas with You (Stewart Island, #4)
  • Borrow-A-Bridesmaid
New York Times Bestselling Author, Marquita Valentine, writes sexy heroes that make you swoon and sassy heroines that make you laugh. She's the author of the bestselling contemporary romance series, Holland Springs, and the new adult romance series, Boys of the South.

Marquita met her husband aka Hot Builder at Sonic when they were in high school. She suggests this location to all of her single fri

The Brides of Holland Springs (4 books)
  • The Temporary Bride (The Brides of Holland Springs, Book 2)
  • The Forgotten Bride (The Brides of Holland Springs, Book 3)
  • The Christmas Bride (The Brides of Holland Springs, Book 4)