Start by marking “Arianna & Finn (Royals of Valleria, #3)” as Want to Read:
Arianna & Finn (Royals of Valleria, #3)

Arianna & Finn

(Royals of Valleria #3)

Proper Princess Arianna is the essence of style, grace, and appropriate behavior. After a disastrous love affair years ago that embarrassed both her and the royal family, she had vowed to stay on the straight and narrow, and she has. When a marriage is suggested to form an alliance with another country, she jumps at the chance for redemption; after all, she doesn’t believe ...more
Published June 30th 2015 by Marianne Knightly

To ask other readers questions about Arianna & Finn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arianna & Finn

Kristina
Jan 07, 2016 rated it liked it
I really love this family and series. But everything happens in a week. How do you find out your pregnant within 4 days of making love? The characters have great backgrounds and the details are there. Its just so quick. Though the editing is getting better than the 1st and 2nd books.
Laura Danielle Sawyer
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I love how the author can take a love story and make it to where you dont want to put it down. I love how she has thr main characters meet, fall in love and fight for the love of their life.
Jennifer F
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Liked this novel. The plot line, characters, development. Could have used a little more through the conflict but over all good
Elaine West
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brother and sister, Princess Arianna and Prince Alex are visiting the royal Kingdom of Brazenbourg, a small country nestled along the border of France. Prince Henry, ruler of the country states he has valuable information for them regarding their country, but he will only release it if Princess Arianna agrees to marry him.

Prince Henry is not very nice to his little brother Finn. Spare to the heir, Finn he has a bad reputation in the tabloids but is very much loved by his people. He has spent yea
Perri
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I just want to start out with saying, the onky reason this book is getting 4 stars is because of Finn and the Vallerian family (not arianna) and the fantastic storline minus a few things. Next i want to say that I hate,hate,hate,DOUBLE HATE, Arianna. She is a weak, pathetic excuse for a human being. I have loved every charcter so far and she goes and ruins it. She was so focused on redemming herself and she bloody didn't need to anyway and screwed up even worse. She made bad mistake after bad mi ...more
Rhonda
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Princess Arianna goes on a royal trip with her brother Prince Alexander. Prince Henry wants to marry her in return for some information about who wants to destroy Valleria. Princess Arianna thinks if she agrees it will make up for some choices she made when she was younger. But she is attracted to Prince Finn, Henry younger brother.

Lots of drama, lots of x-rated love scenes
Kerry
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! I loved the two main characters--they were similar in so many ways and I really understood their connection. I just loved Finn, and he really made the story for me!

My only complaint was the "big news" at the end. It felt a bit rushed and contrived to me. Overall, I did enjoy this book and look forward to the next one!
Shawn
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, kindl, 2016
I liked this book better than the others. Still interested in the characters so I'll keep reading. I do like that the author sprinkles in signs of the other couples so they're not completely forgotten after their book. I hope that continues.
Deborah Cade
Jan 15, 2017
Jacline Workman
Feb 12, 2016
Lorraine Martin
rated it did not like it
Mar 07, 2016
Jan 01, 2016
Kimberly
Aug 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Enticement of an Earl (Dark Regency, #3)
  • Lowlife (Bottom Feeder, #2)
  • Never Marry a Viscount (Scandal at the House of Russell, #3)
  • The Mad Lord's Daughter (Lords and Ladies #2)
  • Ashwin (Gideon’s Riders, #1)
  • Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy,  #1)
  • Thrilling Heaven (Room 103, #2)
  • Eye of the Beholder
  • How to Ravish a Rake (How To #3)
  • The Last Wicked Scoundrel (Scoundrels of St. James, #5)
  • Crystal Jake (Eden #1-3)
  • Dr Naughty: A Doctor's Baby Romance
  • Promiscuous (Tease, #2)
  • Endurance (The Sin Trilogy, #4)
  • Some Like It Scandalous (Going Royal, #2)
  • Asylum (Causal Enchantment, #2)
  • Outlaw's Promise
  • The Sex Bucket List

Royals of Valleria (10 books)
  • Alexander & Rebecca (Royals of Valleria, #1)
  • Marcello & Grace (Royals of Valleria, #2)
  • Charlotte & Nate (Royals of Valleria, #4)
  • A Royal Holiday (Royals of Valleria, #5)
  • Catharine & Edward (Royals of Valleria, #6)
  • Royally Ever After (Royals of Valleria, #7)
  • Lorenzo & Lily (Royals of Valleria #8)
  • Sarah & Vittorio (Royals of Valleria #9)
  • Permanently Princess (Royals of Valleria #10)