Start by marking “Sex, Decisions & Rock n' Roll (Redemption Tour, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sex, Decisions & Rock n' Roll (Redemption Tour, #2)

Sex, Decisions & Rock n' Roll (Redemption Tour #2)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  68 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews

He's shown me what love really is.

Dash Ford, lead singer of Redemption, is my light in the dark. I can't imagine my world without him.

I want him to be my future.

But, my past has caught up with me, reminding me of who I was. Of who I still am.

A woman that will never be enough for a man like Dash. A woman who doesn't

To ask other readers questions about Sex, Decisions & Rock n' Roll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex, Decisions & Rock n' Roll

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Seeing is believing, isn't it?

The story started off in a way that had me scratching my head and wearing my WTF? look. I was racking my brain trying to remember how the previous book ended, and then I resumed scratching my head, because this is exactly where it ended. So, I took my hand off my head and put it back on the cliff that I was left dangling from and prepared to have all my questions answered.

Dash is on tour, rocking out for the millions of fans that make it possible for him to live his
Lydia H
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you have NOT read book 1: Sex, Desires & Rock N Roll, then you need to STOP right here and go one-click. All I can say is that book 1 was great, but book two was even better! But seriously, though, STOP READING. This review will contain spoilers for book one!!

After that massive cliffhanger, I needed this book. I craved to read more. Michelle Lee starts off right where that first installment ended – with Jules’ ex being Chef Becc. Say what!? Yes. Not only did Jules have to deal with that,
Jennifer G.
Perfect!!!!! Loved this book. If this was the ending to the series, it was a perfect ending. I absolutely love Dash, AHHHHHH, he is just so, yummmm. Just a great guy, most of all understanding. Him and Jules are perfect together. I love them two. Roland, Alex, Blake, and Nadia, not so much, can't stand any of them, sorry. And all the rest, they are pretty good friends. Maybe we will hear more about the rest of them. who knows. But whichever way it goes, it was a great book.
Although, I'm sensing,
Louise
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: b-bbb
As shown on Books and Boys Book Blog.

This book was so not what I was expecting. Going by the title alone I was thinking I had this book pegged assuming it to be about a bad boy rocker, musicians and sassy female lead. However what I got was a sweet female lead who has been demoralized and a sweet considerate lead singer. I was totally hooked and give it 4 stars.

Told in from Jules’ point of view and a few snippets as a third person point of view we get to know Jules quite well. My heart ached for
Wit & Wonder Books

Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

I want him to be my future.

But, my past has caught up with me, reminding me of who I was. Of who I
Christin
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ok so I loved the first book. It was great actually reading something that could and has happened in real life. I looked forward to reading the this one. And it started off just as good as the first. But even though I understand that people who are abused like the main character in this book, it was getting old reading her inner thoughts and self doubt as well as doubting a man who did nothing but show her love over and over again no matter the situation. It dragged that out over and over again. ...more
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Sex Decisions and Rock N Roll

This book is the second in from my understanding a duet of books. There is sex and there is some violence due to the past coming back to haunt. This book is also done in Jules point of view just like Sex Desires and Rock N Roll.

Michelle Lee does not disappoint in this book. Dash and Jules have a lot of obstacles to overcome in this book. The have exes to deal with and a band manager that if you ask me is just plain rude. But, none of this stops them from loving each
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Jules has taken the leap to be in a relationship with Dash Ford, the gorgeous, sexy rock star. He is everything she could have ever wanted but the rock n’ roll lifestyle is something she doesn’t think she can handle: long tours, groupies, and not much time for each other.

Jules also has to deal with her horrific past. She can’t get her ex and what he did to her out of her head. She feels broken and unworthy. She also has major trust issues.

When her ex suddenly shows up from being in hiding and t
Jenni Crawford
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am giving this review on behalf of Kats Book Promotions/ Katsindiebookblog. Before you read this book, make sure you read the first book, Sex, Desires & Rock n Roll! This book starts right off where the first one ends. So, if you don’t want to be confused, get the first one, you will NOT be disappointed! So… Onto the review…
With many obstacles standing in their way, Dash and Jules manage to do what it takes to stay together. Between tours and exes, that is a huge deal on it’s on, can they
Kimberly
Feb 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Jules is wanting to be with her boyfriend Dash. Who is in a rock band Redemption. However she has to be on location at times for her job.

Her past catches up with her. When she has to interview the new up and coming chef Becc.

Bec happens to be her ex Blake.
Who broke her. In more ways then she can count.

During the interview her ex Blake tells her that Dash doesn’t love her. Won’t be faithful. He has too many beautiful women on the road and Jules is nothing.

All her insecurities set in. So she refu
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Where to start? Let me start by saying this book left off exactly where the first one ends. And it ends with Jules's past coming to back to look her in the face.

Struggling to believe she is worthy of Dash's love, struggling just to believe in herself, all of Jules' insecurities come back full force. Dash tries so hard to make her see the better side and tell her he loves her every....single...day.

This book is really quite good and I don't feel
Renee at Book Happiness
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review... I have to say that I absolutely fell in love with this story in the first book and I was so happy to be able to read this one!! This book takes up just where the first one left off. I just really thought this was such a great conclusion to that first book.

I have to admit I went back and reread the first one before reading this one and I just fell in love all over again!!

Jules and Dash are really amazing together <3

Bookish_Sally
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dash is off doing his Rock Star thing. Jules is worried she's not enough for Dash and that she can't handle his Rock Star Life. Dash and Jules have a crazy, sexy, emotional LOVE, that is totally a fairy tale dream, but Jules' insecurities get the best of her, especially when she has some speed bumps that pull at her fragile strings. When her best friends Val and Tracy come to her rescue, Jules will get her HEA!
Rina Smith
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the story thought it all came together great

Jules and Dash's story continues with all the ups and downs to be expected. Jules still suffers from her past that her ex caused, add that to dating a famous rock star whose goal in life is to keep Gwen and Dash apart.
Coralee Corrigan
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
love it. amazing read and series. couldn't put either down till I was finished with them. I highly recommend both books to read them
Chell
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Jennifer G.
Wonderful, loved!!!!

Another great book!!!!!
Absolutely perfect!!
Dash, is to die for, ahhhhh. What an awesome man!!!! Him and Jules were perfect together!!!
Aimee
Jan 07, 2018
Leisa Prater
Feb 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Michelle Lee lives in the heart of Nascar Country in Concord, North Carolina with her husband and daughter. When she’s not busy working, her days are filled with hanging out with her family and friends, reading, drinking Starbucks, and religiously watching the Food Network.
More about Michelle Lee

Redemption Tour (2 books)
  • Sex, Desires & Rock n' Roll (Redemption Tour, #1)