Start by marking “Wet (Water's Edge, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wet (Water's Edge, #1)

Wet

(Water's Edge #1)

Doughnuts were her weakness.
If Sadie Mullins hadn’t been running on the beach to burn off the calories from her doughnut addiction, she wouldn’t have noticed the man not moving out in the water.
Wouldn’t have dived in after him.
Wouldn’t have met West Montgomery.
The cocky bastard should have been thankful, grateful even.
Of course, he wasn’t.
That should have been the end of
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 349 pages
Published May 5th 2015 by Stacy Kestwick

Start your review of Wet (Water's Edge, #1)
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
That ending is cruel, I tell you. C.R.U.E.L.
Geri Reads
Sep 21, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stars!

I enjoyed this one. I actually like how sex positive the heroine and her friends are, which is rare in NA where their heroines tend to be innocent, shy, virgins. Sadie isn't one of those.

Where this one failed for me was the romance. It wasn't anything special, which was a bummer. It's not that it's bad because it's not but it's very superficial. The romance just skims the surface. It's like the hero and heroine are together because...eh, they look good together or something. I didn't
Erin Noelle
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cleverly written, Kestwick's debut novel, Wet, flows with effortless ease, creating a storyline and characters that I fell in love with instantly. I highly recommend everyone to take the plunge.
NMmomof4
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a little better than "just ok". I liked it, but I also got frustrated at times with the overall lack of communication between the h and H. I will go on and read the conclusion of their story in Soaked, because I am curious as to how it'll end -- but it's not going down as one of my favorites.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Sadie and West's story. Sadie finds out that her boyfriend of many years has been cheating on her and recording their sexy times.
Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Are you to dive in and take a plunge with Stacy Kestwick's debut book and get ready to get "wet"? If so, just be prepared to get splashed with this sexy, steamy, fun, and playful romance.

#1wet

WET was a fun, charming, and engaging read! I read this book in one sitting and the writing flowed at an excellent pace. The author was able to incorporate a sexy read while maintaining a fun, sassy, and playful romance. With realistic and flawed
Three Chicks
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Natasha Gentiel

So I first ran across this book on Goodreads and read the blurb and was totally ready to dive in. I mean you put doughnuts in a blurb and chances are you’ll get every single person to stop and read. I have to say I was super excited to read this book cause it sounded like a fun, quirky read but what I got was so much more.

This book…this book.. I have to be honest when I finished this book I had to literally walk away. I went through so many different emotions I didn’t
C.M. Foss
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I legit loved everything about this book. It's like bringing romance back--those first real love butterflies, the attraction you're not sure you're supposed to have, feeling awkward and uncertain. Let's just say, I got it. Sadie is quirky and funny and completely genuine. She has a crazy inner monologue that made me laugh constantly. And West... dude. He's such a guy. Infuriating at times, but also a really... really hot guy. I wanted to smack him upside the head at times and then ride his face ...more
You.Can.Call.Me.QueenB
This is me waiting for something to happen in this book...

But...

Soaked...

TeriLyn
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc

**Wet generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

2 "A sleepover sounds good." Stars

Having never heard of this book and winning an ARC through a Facebook takeover I immediately read the blurb and some reviews and became quite intrigued. Wet proved to be a fun, interesting, and off-putting ride all put together as we ride the waves of our heroines, Sadie Mullins, life.

Scorned in a very direct, intriguing way by whom she thought was the love of her life Sadie uproots
Sylvia
Seriously…that ending is just damn E.V.I.L! Why the hell are we meant to suffer like that? My goodness, I can't believe I'm left hanging…ugh!! And to top it all off, I'm pissed off at West. What's he playing at? And, don't get me started on Aubrey…gah! She's such a sleazy skank. I feel sorry for Sadie, especially if she's being duped.

All in all, Wet reads with such ease. The story flows and sparks at the right spots, keeping your undivided attention. Sadie and West tip-toe around one another
Paula

*funny
*fun and addictive storyline
*sweet and sexy hero
*sassy and fun heroine
*Both main characters are frustrating. I wanted to slap them silly.
*miscommunication
*Did I mention angst?

Fun and addictive story that took me a minute to get into, but once I did, I couldn't stop reading. I really enjoyed this book. I knew going into this book there would be a major cliffhanger - thank goodness the next
Sbell
May 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Okay, I don't like the "hero" in this book. Sadie moves away from the life she loves, upon finding out that her boyfriend is cheating on her. She moves in with her wild and crazy bestie, Rue. This book really starts as Sadie is trying to make a life for herself on this island. The first part of this book read more like chic-lit to me. It was well written and funny. Girl power all the way. Then Sadie meets West. Yes, he is yummy but I never really connected with him or liked him. He was so ...more
books_and_brew

DAMN! Talk about a cliffhanger...on to the second book now!

This one was hot hot hot! Sadie and West had some serious chemistry. From the beginning we see them form a tentative friendship and then a scorching hot romance. The secondary characters were interesting as well and play important parts in the story!

I loved this one and can't wait to see what happens in the second!
Diana Ouma
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I am FUMING!!! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER THOUGH :O :/

I wanted that. That simple fucking everyday happiness

How can you appreciate something — I mean, really, truly appreciate something you’ve never had to work for — something that’s just handed to you — something you don’t create or build or earn yourself?”
LittleRed
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 sugary stars!

Wet had everything that I loved: just hot guys , strong female lead, humor, romance, a little steamy steamy, drama, and doughnuts ().

Stacy I would like to add you to one of my all time favorite authors, let me hug you.
description

Anyways, this book was flipping fantastic. I fell in love with all the characters, except one.

Yeah you know who you are you ho-bag. ('scuse me)
description

I loved Sadie. She doesn't annoy me, like some girls in other romance books (that I shall NOT name). She is genuine,
Brandi
Really enjoyed this book! It was full of heartache, hot sex, miscommunication, swoon, a sneaky b*tch, an a**hole ex... basically all the things that provide a reader with a delicious angst-filled sandwich!! I couldn't put it down.

Sadie... I loved her obsession with Krispy Kreme donuts, her friendship with Theo & Rue & her crazy-talented photography skills. I don't totally blame her for suspecting that West & Aubrey were involved but I really wish she would've confronted him about
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh, it's not just the Water's Edge I'm on... Nope, I'm on the edge of a cliff, having just finished reading (and cussing out the author) Wet, and am now desperately in need of the conclusion to West and Sadie's saga. Like, yesterday.

A chance encounter on a beach, a rescue gone awry and doughnuts... Oh, and an arrogant, sexy man she should definitely stay away from. That about sums up Sadie Mullins' morning—and how she came to get entangled with West Montgomery.

This book, y'all. I got the
Kelly
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read2015
A hidden gem! I love reading something from a new author and then to find I really enjoyed the story...I loved loved loved this story, it is funny, sweet and with some angst among the lines. It is written exceptionally well and it flowed effortlessly and I really felt like I was their with this group of people throughout the story. Sadie's character was enjoyable and made me laugh, west what a bad ass seductive arrogant arsehole but I loved him. The couples chemistry is smoking hot and I can't ...more
Becca
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Full of humor and wit, a great start for a debut author! Well written with characters that are highly entertaining and pull on your emotions.

I definitely had characters I wanted to strangle (Aubrey) those I want to swoon over (hello Theo!) and those that you wanted to get a clue (I'll let you figure that one out). This book does end on a cliffhanger leaving you screaming NOOOOO! So you've been warned.

Can't wait to read more!
Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews
Loved it!

Oh my gosh did I enjoy this book.

From the beginning to the end, I was hooked. I devoured this book, it was so hard for me to put it down.

From the flirty and playful banter between the characters, to the sweet moments, and the laughter, I loved it all.

I dived right in, and I didn't come back up until the book was over. This book has a little of something for everyone in it.

That ending almost killed me. I am so so excited to read the next book.
Marguerite (M)
Rating : something aroud 2 stars

Yeah, well.
No spark and annoying heroine do "meeeh" for me.
Lakisha Hinnant
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sooo..... I don't know what to say about this book, except I gotta go buy the second one. See you later Sadie.
Keya
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
This left me scratching my head.

There are some books that you just can't seem to connect with the characters and this was one of them. Sadie comes across as an abrasive sarcastic person. She's also a scorned lover - betrayed by an Asshole she had planned her life with. She meets cocky good-looking West Montgomery. They have the easy banter. Some light flirting. Sadie, however, doesn't want to be with him. He kinda wants to be with her or sleep with her. But then she kinda really does want to be
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
OH MAN! Go Stacy Kestwick!

I know based on my shelf there are some contradictions there. It simply means that that sometimes these characters are awesome, but then, they do shit that makes them un-awesome. get me??? Like here, West is super hot and sweet, yet, he lets his rich bitch ex lure him around like a lost puppy. The heroine hates it, but he never does anything about it even though it's splintering her trust. So, he's awesome, but he's a fucking wank!

loved this story. It was epic! I mean,
Melanie A.
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was really good. I liked the way the author walked the fine line between whether West was or wasn't cheating on Sadie. The cliffhanger came at a great moment and I definitely have to read the sequel!
Karen
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I stayed up most of the night because I couldn't stop reading and its a rather long book...I read until I couldn't... mean thing to do, Stacy. I should take away a star but I loved West too much.2nd read 10/11/17
Libby Harrison
DNF'd at 70%

Too much immaturity for me. Made me want to slap the h and punch the H.

Sarah Vela
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
This wasn’t what I expected at all. And I’m not saying that in a good way. I wanted to quit this book not even half way through. But I was hoping it would get better as it went on. It didn’t.
Ana Oh
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gawwwwwd

West, West, West. Arggghhhhhhhh. This is an awesome story so far, a cliffhanger at the end. Good Lord. I need to read the next book now.
Amanda Anderson (the.beauty.and.the.bookies)
I liked this book. I was hooked listening to it all day. I wouldve gave it 4 stars but man, West was getting on my nerves so much towards the end. Hiding things, just making shit choices.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Once Kissed (O'Brien Family, #1)
  • Crave Me (O'Brien Family, #3)
  • Knocked Up by Prince Charming (Knocked Up Royals #1)
  • Undertow
  • Feel Me (O'Brien Family, #4)
  • Let Me (O'Brien Family, #2)
  • Knight in Shining Suit
  • I Hate You
  • Save Me (O'Brien Family, #5)
  • No One But Us
  • Dirty Player
  • Let's Get Textual
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Just One Kiss (The Carter Brothers Book 1)
  • Home to You (Suspicious Hearts, #1)
  • Crank (The Gibson Boys, #1)
  • The Locker Room
  • Keeper (Harris Brothers, #3)
USA Today Bestseller Stacy Kestwick is a Southern girl who firmly believes mornings should be outlawed.
Her perfect day would include puppies, carbohydrates, and lounging on a hammock with a good book. No adulting, cleaning, or bacon allowed.

Social Media:
Facebook
www.facebook.com/StacyKestwickAuthor

Reader Group on Facebook:

Newsletter (with a free monthly

Water's Edge (3 books)
  • Soaked (Water's Edge, #2)
  • Hot (Water's Edge, #3)