Start by marking “Quite Curious (Lowcountry Mysteries, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Quite Curious (Lowcountry Mysteries, #3.5)

Quite Curious

(Lowcountry Mysteries #3.5)

This will be a short, in between novella with multiple POV's and NOT a full length novel.
------

Graciela is hoping that, despite the reappearance of her father—who’s supposed to be dead—her life in Heron Creek might be about the calm down.

Her boyfriend’s mother has other ideas, ones that include getting to know her son’s new squeeze. The proposition makes Beau nervous for m
Published July 14th 2015 by Author Published (first published July 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Quite Curious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quite Curious

Start your review of Quite Curious (Lowcountry Mysteries, #3.5)
Lyla Payne
May 06, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
***IF YOU'RE SIGNED UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS NOVELLA EARLY AND FOR FREE!!***

Go to the home page of my website - lylapayne.com - to sign up!
Wendy
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
The novella "Quite Curious" gives a snapshot into the lives of Beau, Gracie, Amelia, Clete, and Will building the background for the novel "Not Quite Gone." It begins with Beau's summons to tea with his controlling, and condescending mother Cordelia who is not happy with his relationship with Gracie Harper whose family is not up to Drayton standards. Not only does he learn about a possible job for Gracie but also about the family law firm handling the custody case which if won, will deprive her ...more
Mary
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Interesting little book but nothing special. It filled some gaps in preparation for the next book but nothing of real substance. And I found the changing perspectives sometimes confusing. OK book but I'm not sure it's necessary to the continuity of the series.
April
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Loved the multiple POVs! :)
Melanie
Aug 19, 2018 rated it liked it
A good set up to Not Quite Gone from the perspective of all the Low Country Mystery characters.
Iza Brekilien
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr-uf-horror
Reviewed for http://theereaderjunkie.wordpress.com

This is an "in-between" novella and for the first time in the series, it's told from different point of views, not just Gracie's. I enjoyed that, it gave me an insight into what was going on in the other characters' heads.

Each have their own issues : whether it's handling ghosts and thinking of a possible future for a relationship (Gracie), dealing with family (Beau), handling business (Clete), working out as a couple (Will). Mellie has more seri
Jamie Davis
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really love novellas that add a fantastic transition from one novel to the next. This novella was a fantastic way to prepare us for Not Quite Gone (eep, so excited for it to release - is it time yet?)

Ah, the POVs … they’re stellar, of course. Beau’s POV leads me to believe his mother will be a force to be reckoned with. She has an agenda, and I can’t help but wonder what that means for Gracie and Beau.No Lowcountry book would be complete without Gracie, and this novella doesn’t disappoint. Ame
Beth
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I loved this Novella and the POV's of some of the other characters in this series. This has become one of my favorite series, so having a bit of a peek at what happened after Not Quite True ended and before Not Quite Gone begins was such a great bonus. I have to say I love when I have the ability to read things from other character viewpoints and this installment did not disappoint. Beau, Will, Amelia, Leo, and Clete (yay!) provided some valuable insight and added to my already love of the ...more
Janet
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a novella, but covered a fair amount of things, especially those left unsaid between a lot of people in Heron Creek. There were quite a few things that the readers are privy to that the characters are not and of course it looks like Gracie is going to get herself into another huge mess with the way this ended. A lot of the time I want to smack Gracie and tell her to stop & think before doing, but her self deprecating humor gets me every time. Can't wait to see what happens next! ...more
Kelly Mccurdy
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~~I read this in the newsletter~~

This little novella, gives you an insight into what is going on between book three and book four. You get to read what different characters are thinking in this book. This book will give you answers to some of the questions that you have. I couldn't read this novella fast enough!
Ashlee Thatcher
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love how this Novella fills in the missing pieces of other point's of view for supporting characters that you know and love throughout the series. It adds a whole other dimension and really gives clarity into the issues that are taking place in the lives around Gracie. A must read to further your understanding in this series.
Elisa
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love an awesome Novella with POV's from favourite characters and this one fills in some gaps and also gives a few different perspectives on Gracie and the situations she gets into.
I especially loved hearing more from Leo he is such a sweetie even if he doesn't like to show it.
Kandy
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, just wow!!! I am not going to say much more because I hate spoilers in reviews!! I am so glad for this little snippet into the minds of otherwise unseen areas!! I can not contain the excitement I have for this series!! Happy reading!!
Sandra Lancaster
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love novella's that continue the story but also give you POV's from other characters. And this one does not disappoint. It is insightful and wonderfully told. I'm impatiently waiting for the next book in the series to release. It is a must read!!!
Barbara Eichler-Cline
Chaotic sense.

Great series. I enjoy the characters a and tension. Plenty of action and build-up before the action. People with ulterior motives, and people trying to kill Grace. Great s Tory.
Bailie
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! that's all I can really think to say at the moment about this truly amazing short book from everyone's POV's. To listen to everyone else's struggle in their words adds a certain quality to the series. LOVE IT! would definitely read it again. Would recommend it anyone!
Debbie Stephens
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Good book. Too short, just long enough to drag you into the story and end. I don't need a short story teaser, I'm already hooked on this series. Now on to the next book in the series. Totally loving this series.
Stella Kiel
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I will say is that I loved it!!! This whole series has me hooked. Thank you Lyla <3 ...more
Sasha Possemato
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fun, quick read. But definitely a must read for anyone into this series!
Kelly Williams
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love reading POV's from other characters-especially Amelia. Great series!!!!
Teresa Sambrook
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love novellas! They give you close up personal look at the characters you love! Gracie, Beau, Leo, Amillia, and Will. Can't wait to read the next the next book!
Maureen
Sep 06, 2015
Rebecca Rodgers
Jul 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Ghost and the Silver Scream (Haunting Danielle Book 24)
  • Silver Girl
  • The Love Season
  • Say You Still Love Me
  • Until It Fades
  • Cajun Fried Felony (Miss Fortune Mystery #15)
  • Fortune Furlough (Miss Fortune Mystery #14)
  • Her Scream in the Silence (Carly Moore #2)
  • Swamp Santa (Miss Fortune Mystery #16)
  • Witching For Grace (Premonition Pointe, #1)
  • The Wonkiest Witch (Wonky Inn #1)
  • Barefoot
  • Let it All Burn
  • Submerged (Alaskan Courage, #1)
  • Promise Cove (Pelican Pointe, #1)
  • Hell in a Handbasket (Rose Gardner Investigations, #3)
  • Winter's Mourn (Winter Black #1)
  • Winter's Curse (Winter Black #2)
I've been publishing New Adult romance novels for a little over a year, starting with Broken at Love and continuing with the rest of the Whitman University series. I adore telling stories, discovering the little reasons people fall in love, and uncovering hidden truths in the world around us – past and present.

In my spare time I cuddle my two dogs, pretend to enjoy exercising so that I can eat as

Lowcountry Mysteries (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Not Quite Dead (Lowcountry Mysteries, #1)
  • Not Quite Cold (Lowcountry Mysteries, #2)
  • Not Quite True  (Lowcountry Mysteries, #3)
  • Not Quite Gone (Lowcountry Mysteries, #4)
  • Not Quite Clear (A Lowcountry Mystery, #5)
  • Not Quite Right (Lowcountry Mysteries #6)
  • Not Quite Mine (Lowcountry Mysteries #7)
  • Not Quite Alive (Lowcountry Mysteries #8)
  • Not Quite Free (Lowcountry Mysteries #9)
  • Not Quite Fixed (Lowcountry Mysteries #10)