Start by marking “Uncovering Love (Uncovering Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Uncovering Love (Uncovering Love, #1)

Uncovering Love

(Uncovering Love #1)

Don't fall in love with the man you're hired to investigate.

As part owner in a private investigation firm--one that specializes in matters of the heart, the rules are simple. I catch cheaters, and vet potential suitors. I don't fall in love.

It's not a problem, until it is. As one case moves beyond professional, I find myself fighting an attraction I cannot resist.

But I
Published June 30th 2015 by Kacey Shea Books LLC (first published June 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Uncovering Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncovering Love

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
****4 Spinning Stars****

This was a cute and entertaining read...I found myself cracking up at the crazy antics of Evelyn and her friends. Especially the part at the gym with Kate!

The characters were well developed and the story flowed quickly and effortlessly. The only downside I had to the story was that I wanted more from Tate.

I have to admit though that I think my favorite characters in this book were Kate and Jon. I can't wait to read what the author has in store for us next.
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review by the author

Title: Uncovering Love
Series: Uncovering Love, #1
Author: Kacey Shea
Pages: 231
Genre; Contemporary Romance
Age Group: Adult
Happily Ever After: (view spoiler)
Point of View: First
Release Date: Jun 30th, 2015
Date Read: June 24th, 2015
Overall Rating: 4.5 Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a great astonishing debut by Kacey Shea. This book was a roller coaster of emotions. it had depth, remarkable character chemistry it also w
Jessi
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read, arc, funny, romance
I love it when books surprise me. I though this book was going to go one way and it went in a completely different direction. I completely loved it! This was such a cute love story.

Evie loses her job and her BF convinces her to start her own PI business to help people find love. Her other BF, Jon decides to help out and become her partner. The consequences are hilarious. Evie's first client hires her to get info on a potential boyfriend, Tate, which caused Evie to have to join a gym and almost
Martha Sweeney
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Evie and Tate and actually hoped to see what would happen with Jon. I liked Evie's confidence in her body and her sass, especially how she was able to weed out the players. This is a fun, flirty book and a great little read. I would have hoped for a little more steaminess written between the couple, but overall, I really liked it.

4 Stars and 4 Thumbs up to my author friend!
CJ at Book Happiness
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Title: Uncovering Love
Author: Kacey Shea
Publication Date: 6/30/15
My Rating: 4 Stars

A terrific debut, wonderful characters and a solid storyline. I wish it would have moved along a tad quicker but the writing kept me engaged. This is an easy read that you will find yourself lounging around all day reading.

Looking forward to Kate's story.

*Complimentary copy received for an honest review
Bella'
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Entretenido y divertido.
Sandra
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
original review at http://sandrathebookworm.blogspot.com...

The Author was kind enough to provide me with an eARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book, where do I even start! I loved it so much I can’t find words to describe my love for all these amazing characters. After losing her job Evelyn and her best-friend Jon who just came back from the Army decide to start their own private investigation firm with the help of their other best-friend Kate of course; what Evelyn doesn't realize is th
Emmbooks
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Flamingo!!

this was the perfect book to get me out of my recent book hangover!

enough humour to keep me giggling along and more than enough mystery to keep me turning the page.

I can't wait to read more from the bunch of characters. I'm off to read book 2 right now.

☆☆only given 4 stars because there is very little sex. usually fine but in this case the small scene we get is hot as hell and I wanted more!☆☆
Chasing Away Reality
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really didn't know where this story was going. I didn't read the synopsis, so I had no clue who would end up with whom. I kept waffling between Evie and Jon, Evie and Tate, and Jon and Kate. I couldn't put the book down until I got the answers I needed.

This was another great story by Kacey Shea. I loved her character development and world building. I loved the easy friendships between everyone and the progression of their relationships. The PI aspects were exciting, and I liked how Evie and J
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
"Swoon meter activate."
Oh my goodness! This is just what I needed after reading a book I didn't like. This book is perfect to get you out of your funk! It definitely did for me.I want to say that I was scared to read this book. The size of it made me nervous. Usually a book this size gives me a bang it and quit it relationship.
But I was wrong and I couldn't have been happier.
There's so much humor in this book but not to the point where it's annoying
Jade Klinger
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Wow this was mine blowing! The characters were so relatable! I loved how fast paced it was, I read it within one night. The story was a tie between light and heavy. It was a light easy read, but heavy because each character goes through a rollercoaster of emotions and deep situations!
I loved the whole idea with the two main characters being the opposite gender, but still having a really great relationship as friends, and partners as private investigators!
I also loved how independent the m
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is exactly what I needed. A book full of laughs and a little romance. I love how close Evie is to her friends and how loyal she is. She is loyal to her job even if it means giving it up for the love of her life. Evie, with the help of her friends and loss of job decides to put her sleuth skills to work. Her and Jon decide to start up a PI business. She never expected to find the love of her life especially with her first job. Tate, has just moved into town to help his sister out. He is ...more
Lexi Cubbins
There was nothing wrong with this book, but sadly it was only okay for me.

Cover - hell yes, hallelujah, God bless. Story - hm, interesting, me likey. Pace and characters - Jesus Christ, shut up and go away.
Evelyn was annoying enough, but even Jonathan was getting on my nerves in a very bad way. Kate was fun, Tate was way too much of a good guy and the best characters were hands down the kids, Eli and Ezra.

Not sure if I should read the next book, since I do want Kate's HEA, I'm sure she'll end
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
As Jon (what a cutie, hope to see more of him in the future! Hint! Hint) and Evie start a new business together going down as PI's as the new business venture. The subject is Mr. Sexy (I mean Tate) and as the investigation continues so does emotional feelings for Evie and Tate.
I really enjoyed this read and the characters. This is a must read and hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. It's coming soon and hits bookshelves June 30th! This is my first read from this author and definitely will no
Massiel
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I recieved this book free in exchanged of an honest review... and OMG what a delightful surprise!

By looking to the cover you cannot tell much about the story line but let me tell you there is a sweet, funny and sexy plot going on in this sassy book.

Love the characters and their relations between each other, how the author developed their world. Sexy personal trainner Tate and ex-army best friend Jon, I was not sure who I wanted to be the one true love for Evie and I found myself loving both men
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
When Evie loses her job, she and her best friend Jon start a PI company. The first few jobs put her in crazy situations including one that leads to love.

I really liked Shea's unique writing style, including providing numerous characters' POV and their snarky inner thoughts. She made me laugh, she made me cry, and she made me yell at the character to come clean *now* before things get worse! This was my second time reading Shea, and once again the supporting characters and interaction between th
A. Hart
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay so I went into this knowing that Tate did not have a POV in the book and that Jon did. I had read all the reviews before reading it and I will say that the reviews lead me wrong!
I went into it prepared to be slightly (but not completely) diappointed by the writting and POV.
Oh I was so wrong.
I LOVED it.
Like couldn't put it down, read in-between bites loved it.
This books was PHENOMENAL. Even though I wish that Tate's POV was in there somewhere (for selfish reasons only), I am very glad I saw
Daphna
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in return for a honest review. This is the first book I have read by this author and I loved it. I am patiently waiting for number two in the series. This group of characters are funny, heart warming, and an absolute delight. Evelyn was a delight along with her best friends Kate and Jonathan. Uncovering Love had all the feels of crying, laughing, a little suspense, and of course love.
Uncovering Love is written in multiple pov's (only two)which let's the reader see what is goin
Tara  TUG
Jul 01, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed several parts of this story. I thought Tate was a sweetheart, and very patient when it came to Evie. I was excited to read a book that was about two characters going undercover and was intrigued to see how she would weave the story together. I would have liked to have had Tate’s POV in this book as it was hard for me to connect with everyone when it was more of Jon’s story. I also think that at times Evie seemed to have childish outburst which contradicted with how nice she was through ...more
Lucky 13 Book Reviews
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It has so many things going for it...The friendships between the three friends, humor, hot guys, and some suspense. Kacey had me laughing out loud at Evie, Kate and Jon. And Tate was a dream. Evie loses her job at the beginning of the story which leads to her friend hot ex military guy, Jon, moving in to help with the rent. They end up starting a private investigations firm and their first subject to investigate is Tate. Only problem is Evie starts to fall for Tate which is a ...more
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 23, 2015 rated it liked it
*arc received from author in exchange for an honest review from us at http://www.twounrulygirls.com *

This was a very cute story, I enjoyed the friendships, and the love story that is found. The plot line never fully worked for me. I was taken on a journey that wasn't where I felt I needed to travel. Having Jonathan's POV instead of Tate's didn't work for me, personally. I love a dual POV but being in the head of a secondary character was often keeping me from connecting with the story I wanted t
Coco.V
Nov 24, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/25/2018)!💝

Don't fall in love with the man you're hired to investigate.

As part owner in a private investigation firm--one that specializes in matters of the heart, the rules are simple. I catch cheaters, and vet potential suiters. I don't fall in love.

But I can't break the rules, even if I've uncovered love in the most unexpected of places.

Uncove
Nancy
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A terrific debut novel from Kacey Shea with wonderful characters and a solid storyline. I love how witty the characters are, the dialogue and antics of the main character Evelyn, is so entertaining. This is a great fun read.
Kacey Shea
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Uncovering Love is now FREE on all retailers!
I hope you enjoy this heart-warming romance.
Much love,
Kacey
Siddhi Nigam
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book with really good writing! I loved the friendship between Kate, Evie and Melissa! And Tate and Evie's relationship was fun and genuine, which anyone can relate too! It was a five star read for me!
Kari
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I floved this book! I loved how it sucked you in. I couldn’t stop reading it.
Nicole
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Uncovering Love by Kasey Shea, book 1 in the Uncovering Love series, is a contemporary romance.

This was a fantastic, easy read with great characters, a unique story and lots of fun.

I loved the relationship between Evie, Jon and Kate. The easy friendship and commitment they show to each other is a great quality. I also loved the relationship between Tate and his family. And of course, when Evie and Tate are together. Such a variety of characters and relationships makes for a very interesting rea
Giovanna Busa
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Uncovering Love

A lot of fun and excitement. Hunky men and sexy women. Friends start a business as PI's investigating love interests.
Kim
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
When Evelyn and her friend Jonathan find themselves unemployed at the same time, their other friend Kate comes up with a unique job opportunity. They can use their investigative/social stalking talents to help interested parties investigate matters of the heart.

In their first job, Evelyn takes on the task of investigating a hot, mysterious trainer Tate Reynolds as a potential relationship for a client. And she sees right away why the client is interested in him and she knows he is off limits. B
Leanna
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very cute story! I laughed throughout this whole book. Evelyn and her friends are fantastic
  • Down on Love (Marsden #1)
  • Crashing Souls (Crashing Souls, #1)
  • That Thing You Do (Whispering Bay Romance, #1)
  • Borrowing Alex
  • Stones
  • How Sweet It Is
  • Never Stopped Loving You (Bella Warren, #1)
  • The Deal
  • Devour
  • This Old Heart of Mine
  • Hail Mary Baby
  • Rubbed Raw (Triple Threat, #5)
  • Bosom Bodies (Mina's Adventures, #2)
  • Admit One (Sweetwater, #2)
  • Alternate Connection (Countermeasure, #3)
  • Dirty Nights, The Novel
  • So THAT'S Why They Do That! Men, Women And Their Hormones
  • The Courtship of Izzy McCree
Join Kacey's newsletter to receive a free book ↦ http://www.subscribepage.com/kaceyshe...

Kacey Shea is a mom of three, wife, and USA Today bestselling author who resides in sunny Arizona. She enjoys reading and writing romance novels as much as her son loves unicorns, which is a lot.

When she's not writing you will find her playing taxi cab to her children while belting out her favorite tunes, me

Uncovering Love (3 books)
  • Uncovering Desire (Uncovering Love, #2)
  • Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love, #3)