Start by marking “Všem klukům, které jsem milovala (Všem klukům, které jsem milovala, #1)” as Want to Read:
Všem klukům, které jsem milovala (Všem klukům, které jsem milovala, #1)

Všem klukům, které jsem milovala (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  202,540 Ratings  ·  22,643 Reviews
Co by se stalo, kdyby všem klukům, kteří se ti líbili, někdo najednou sdělil, že ses do nich zamilovala…?

Milostné dopisy mají mnoho podob. Lara Jean nikdy žádný nedostala, ale pár už jich napsala – na rozloučenou. Lara žádnému klukovi nedala najevo, že se do něj zamilovala. Místo toho mu napsala dopis o tom, jak se cítí, pečlivě ho zapečetila a schovala do krabice pod svou
Published July 27th 2015 by CooBoo (first published April 15th 2014)

Khanh, first of her name, mother of bunnies
There are certain lines that you do not cross, and coveting your beloved sister's ex-boyfriend is one of them. That's why this book made me gag a little.

This book was purposeless. There was no ending. There was no romance. There was no character growth (and the main character was pretty dumb to begin with). I don't usually read contemporary YA novels, but when I do, I have certain expectations. I want sweetness, I want a character that matures, and I want some really cute romance. Yeah. Me. Want
Avery TheLibrariansDaughter
If I wrote this book it would go a little something like this:
To all the boys I've loved before...
Fuck You.
description
C.G. Drews
REREAD #2: February 2018
So I absolutely frikkin ADORED this book when I first read it and proceeded to order book 2 immediately and then wait in agony for it to arrive. And then (remember: SO MUCH AGONY)...I proceeded to not read it. Because my ship. My ship. Anyway I went ahead and forgot the whole thing so that's great of me. I'm only now rereading it because I own the second two books and intend to read them soon.

SOMEONE HOLD ME TO IT OMG or I'll just keep rereading this one until my heart ex
Raeleen Lemay
Well... That was disappointing.

I absolutely could not stand Lara Jean's voice. She sounded like a child, even though she's 16 years old. STOP. She also cried any time something mildly unfortunate happened, and that got old real fast.

I fail to see how any of the romance in this book was cute. There are two love interests, and both of them were horrible. I wasn't rooting for either of them at all.

ALSO, the letters, which I thought would be a big part of the story, were really only used as somethin
Emily May
May 07, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The Blurb: Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control in this heartfelt novel from the New York Times bestselling author of The Summer I Turned Pretty series.

The Reality: Privileged, boring, 16-year-old girl (whose "voice" sounds closer to 12) feels sorry for herself because her sister's boyfriend doesn't want her. Until he does. Conclusion? There is none. Just a lot of faffing about, moronically pining, and an inconclusive non-ending.

2014 Contemporary YA sucks. So many books I'
Regan
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned-read
I read this in a day. SO CUTE.

Follows a girl called Lara Jean and through her life she has written letters to all the boys she has loved in her past, she keeps these letters safely tucked away from the word. However, one day she finds they are gone, her letters have been sent out, and everyone she has ever loved now knows. Including her older sisters ex-boyfriend. This story follows Lara Jean as she struggles with her relationship with her older sister and her past loves.

It had so many levels,
Emily (Books with Emily Fox)
(3.75?) With the movie coming out soon, I decided to finally pick this book up. It's a YA contemporary with a romance so really it's not my usual genre but I've been a bit in a slump and needed a pick me up.

This was perfect for it! Lara Jean has loved 5 boys in her life and has written to each of a them a love letter that she hid before moving on. One day they are all sent and she has to deal with the consequences.

This was cute! It's all about family, relationships and getting out of your comfor
Shreya (☆High Lady of The Night Court☆)
I was extremely shocked when I started reading this book. The intention was to read the first paragraph and if I didn’t feel like it I would pick another book. I couldn’t stop. I read the first sentence, the first paragraph, the first chapter and that's it, I was not going to stop, it just wasn’t an option anymore. There are few books that will rope you in so completely that you can't help but keep reading, this is definitely one of them. I loved everything about this book, the characters, the s ...more
Christine Delilah (Maramochabooks)
Straight out of a Taylor Swift song.

Disclaimer: I do like Jenny Han, I love her covers, and I think she's a good writer. With all that being said, I have to comment on the characters.
Please don't take this too seriously.

Plot Rundown:
Lara Jean is an invisible, Potterhead, Tumblrite, anime fan, non-partygoer, aka: Relatable teenager.
...So typical teen Lara Jean writes love letters which she never sends to her crushes, in order to get over them:
“If love is like a possession, maybe my letter
Kai
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, finished-series
“Do you know what it’s like to like someone so much you can’t stand it and know that they’ll never feel the same way?”

To All The Boys I've Loved Before is as quirky and cute as its protagonist.
After the first few pages, I wasn't sure I would finish this book. Everything seemed so picture perfect, so girlie. The way Lara Jean always said "Daddy", how Kitty outwitted any other living nine-year-old, etc. But I'm glad I kept reading, even though the plot wasn't overexciting and very predictable. N
jessica
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i wish could take the all of the warm fluffy feels of this book and fashion them into a cosy jumper to comfort my soul for the rest of my days. this was just too adorable for its own good. definitely cheesy, but its the kind of cheesy that makes your stomach flutter. how i wish my teenage years had been a YA contemporary novel - i would have died to have my own peter. oh, be still my swooning heart. <3

4 stars
Jessica
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, own
Reread in June 2015 for my Goodreads group readalong! Loved it just as much the second time!

1st read:
SO CUTE.
I loved the Song sister's relationship! Can't wait for book two! I didn't realize at first that there were going to be more and I was so sad that this book was over :(

Keep watching for my full review! PLUS a giveaway is coming soon near you soon!! *wink wink*
Warda
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: re-reads
MOVIE REVIEW:

I loved it!!! (Hello, Peter! 😍)
It was just the goddamn cutest. They captured the feel of the book so perfectly and now I want to reread them again.
I really hope there’s an adaptation for the other two books.
Netflix did good. Highly recommend.

Book review:
This is a great book if you're in the mood for something light and fluffy or in my case, you're trying to get out of a slump.

The voice and tone of the book is young, which does at times, come across as really immature and childish
Natalie Monroe
EDIT 8/2/2014: Marking this down to one star. My original 3-star review can be found below.

Let's kick off this review with a little music:

Look at me, I'm Lara Jean!
Lousy at figuring out mysteries
Won't drive a car unless I absolutely have to
I can't! I'm Lara Jean!

Watch it! Hey, I'm Miss Goody Two-shoes
I was not brought up that way
Scandalized by
Peter cheating off a quiz
Because cheating is so wrooooong.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is our protagonist. The girl whose head we have to live in for 288 pa
Whitney Atkinson
This book was so dramatic and childish that I just could not enjoy it. Lara Jean's plan was so foolish and the love triangle in this was so irritating that I found myself craving the scenes that focused on family rather than relationships. I gave this book some stars though because I listened to it on audiobook in two sittings and it was rather addicting, even though I hated Peter and the ending was a bit of a let-down. You might like this if you're into dramatic, cheesy YA books about jealousy ...more
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Re-read 8/20/18: Okay so it has to be said: movie Peter > book Peter, and book Josh > movie Josh. However we all know that John Ambrose McClaren >>>>>>>> everyone and that’s the tea

Re-read 4/27/17: I cannot even begin to tell you guys how much joy re-reading this book brought me. I love the Song girls so much. So so so so so so so cute.

Original read 4/26/14: Hands down, my favorite Jenny Han book. I loved the writing and the fashion and the boys and the FOOD hahah
Brianna H
This sounds adorable!

And looks pretty adorable too!

emma
This was...fine.

Like...it didn’t take a long time to read. It was fun sometimes. Significantly less fun at others. Good characters, bad characters, couldn’t-care-less-will-forget-their-names-ASAP-could-you-BE-any-flatter characters. It was just a very eh read this time around.

Well, I can say a lot. This is me we’re talking about, guys. You could hand me a sewing machine instruction manual and I’d end up writing a thousand-word review on the “not like other
Taschima
Sep 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was actually super engaging. I loved the main character, her navigation through her crushes and past loves, and her family!

Full review to come.

Old Update:

I love this title. Like, really love it. It's just, we all have boys we have loved before so it resonates. Plus it sounds like quite a beginning to an awesome letter to all your past loves about why it didn't quite work out. We can only hope for a very juicy/scandalous explanation.

description
enqi ✨ (belongs to rhysand & jin)
let me warn you about peter kavinsky. he's the kind of boy who's sarcastic and sharp and witty and who is actually the tiniest cinnamon roll on the planet. also his smile is dangerously cute and you will swoon and you will want to have his babies but you will be in for a huge disappointment. because he is mine.
Korrina  (OwlCrate)
Still just as cute and lovely as the first time I read it (back in 2015). I love these characters so much. These books just make me want to spend time with my family. Love!
update: the movie is cute as hell though and i..... kinda love it???

i hate lara jean more than i hate people who hate lila bard and that's all you need to know about this book
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
SPOILER FREE REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG3FN...

*Reread April 2016
Still enjoyed it!

That ending though...
That's all I have to say
Prami{reader and dreamer}
3.5 Stars

They're turning this into a movie now! *Squeee*

Lara Jean is a half Korean teenager who is the middle sister to older Margot and little Kitty. Their mother passed away nine years prior to the events in the novel. So basically it's Lara Jean and Margot who looks after the family. In the start of the book, Margot goes away to Scotland for college. And thus the responsibility of her Dad and little sister Kitty falls under Lara jean's shoulder.

It is a very sweet portrayal of a family who de
Samantha
On further consideration, this is more of a 3.5 star for me.
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

I will be honest and say that the first part of this book was getting on my nerves. I didn’t think I would end up liking it at all. I am glad I stuck with it because by the end I was feeling like I was back in high going through the same things Lara Jean was going through.

It wasn’t the best written book by any means. I wouldn’t hold my breath for a Pulitzer, but it was well written to appeal to a younger audience. It was for the lack of a better word. . .simple. It’s one of those
Samhita Peechara {Multi Dreamer}⚔
4.25⭐

I you've read my review of Geekerella by Ashley Poston then you probably already know that I was never a huge fan of contemporary novels. In fact I used to despise the genre as a whole and to be honest I don't know why. After reading this book I kind of grasped at the reason why people enjoy this genre so much because, much to my surprise, I have too.

“It's not like in the movies. It's better, because it's real.”
This book follows Lara Jean who, as your average high school teenager, tend
Ashley Nuckles
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It’s times like these I’m very glad to already have Book #2 because IM STARTING IT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND TO CONTINUE THE STORY
✨    jamieson   ✨
“Love is scary: it changes; it can go away. That's the part of the risk. I don't want to be scared anymore.”

Sometimes you want to read a serious book, sometimes you want to read a dark book, and sometimes you wanna read a book that has you grinning ear to ear and feeling like you just devoured fifty sweet cupcakes in a row and this is definitely one of those books. The fact is, this is adorable and I loved it for that. It was exactly what I wanted out of it - kind of ridiculous, seriously dra
  • The Art of Lainey (The Art of Lainey, #1)
  • Breathe, Annie, Breathe
  • Open Road Summer
  • The Museum of Intangible Things
  • What I Thought Was True
  • My Faire Lady
  • Ask Again Later
  • Faking Normal (Faking Normal, #1)
  • Nantucket Red (Nantucket, #2)
  • The Chance You Won't Return
  • The Chapel Wars
  • The Geography of You and Me
  • Bright Before Sunrise
  • Magnolia (Magnolia Branch, #1)
  • The Book of Broken Hearts
  • Belles (Belles, #1)
  • Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1)
  • Being Sloane Jacobs

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (3 books)
  • P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
  • Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)

Young Adult Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Night Divided
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
  • The Lotterys Plus One
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
  • Chemistry Lessons
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Black Bird of the Gallows
    $7.99 $0.99
  • My Best Friend's Exorcism
  • Liars, Inc.
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • I Hate Everyone But You
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1)
  • The Cruelty
    $7.80 $2.99
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
  • Nexis (Tricksters, #1)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • Spindle Fire (Spindle Fire #1)
  • George
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hangman's Curse (Veritas Project, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
“When someone's been gone a long time, at first you save up all the things you want to tell them. You try to keep track of everything in your head. But it's like trying to hold on to a fistful of sand: all the little bits slip out of your hands, and then you're just clutching air and grit.” 1096 likes
“You'd rather make up a fantasy version of somebody in your head than be with a real person.” 917 likes