Start by marking “Game On (Playing Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
Game On (Playing Games, #2)

Game On

(Playing Games #2)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  158 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Spending her days caring for her grandmother and her nights dreaming up new worlds to write about, Maci wants nothing more than to enjoy life alongside her new man, Liam. But after a wicked visit from the devil himself, she quickly learns that the hearts and flowers of her new relationship will have to wait.

Big Jim, Liam’s sworn enemy, attempts to blackmail Maci in order t
ebook
Published May 12th 2015 (first published May 9th 2015)

taveena kade
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Alison
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This one took off where the last one finished, loved it.

Emotional & sexy read
Not as good as the first

...and really?!? I'm tired of this story not wrapping up. I won't be reading the next book. It probably won't end either!
Novel Grounds
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
GameOn
5 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
Didn't think I could love this series more. I do. I took forever to read this and I feel terrible for doing so because this novel was GREAT. Also, have you looked at that cover? I need a Liam.

This is the sequel novel to Game Changer. If you haven't read that I recommend you hop on over and do so. It is a novel you don't want to miss.

Warning, I recommend you give yourself ample time for this novel because you wont be able to put it down. Rene really gears up with the pl
Ashley Ehlers

Originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

*Was given a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review*

Honestly, I was a little afraid to start this book. Don't ask me why but I was. However, I'm so glad I finally just dove right into it as it sucked me in and I breezed right through it! So much happens and I know the last few chapters had me sitting on the edge of my seat! The end of chapter 19 had me like-

photo amy_gasp_zpsiopzilqq.gif

So many feels, you guys have no idea! But
Tonya
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great second book in the Playing Games series. You do need ot read Game Changer first. I also recommend you read the novella, The Wager. This book just sucked me in and wouldn't let me put it down until I was finished. Everyone has at least one author that they will read any and everything they write. Rene Folsom is one of those authors for me. And I have loved every one of her books.

This is a continuation of Maci and Liam's story. Game Changer left us wondering what Maci would do bec
Laurel Johnson
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Game On is a fantastic book. You need to read Game Changer first and the prequel really brings things together but not a need to read. Rene has once again hit it out out the water with this book! What's not to love about a hot geeky nerd and a feisty independent hidden author who really needs the geek but just can't see to go all in though.

This book had a little of everything in it. I laughed, cried, wanted to throw things and hug the sh** out of Liam and Maci and in turn slap them.

The story had
Claire Thake
Ok it's no secret that I am a huge Rene Folsom fan and was so excited to read this instalment from the series. Liam and Maci are the perfect couple and you can't help but love them! Maci is an amazing girl with such a strength about her, although she chooses to make some wrong decisions you can totally sympathise with her reasons although you may find yourself shouting at the words on the pages!

Half the way through I thought I knew exactly what was happening, and I thought I could predict the en
Andrea Rossi
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! Rene Folsom hits it out of the park with this one! This is Book #2 in the series (Book #1 is Game Changer -which is free!- plus a prequel The Wager only 99c). I thought I loved the first book in the series. Then I read Game On & I enjoyed it so much! I'd rate it more than 5 stars if I could! The story is sweet, sexy and suspenseful. We see the relationship between Maci & Liam go through some ups & downs and the story had me on the edge of my seat. Plus you knew Big Jim was ju ...more
Nicole
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by the awesome Rene Folsom!!!

Maci and Liam reach a new point in their relationship or what could be their relationship. When Maci's whole world threatens to close in on her, she does the one thing that she never thought possible. She hurts the person that she never wanted to hurt in order to protect herself and her loved ones.

Will Liam and Maci be able to move past the hurt and betrayal or will they forever be forced to wonder their own paths alone only having crossed path
K.K.
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
First let me say that I still love this series and I like this book. I especially loved the main couple. they are my kind of fun. It's just that there are so many other side characters that I think the author can build on. I know the book is about Maci & Liam and I'm very happy to get to read a lot about them. but I thinks side characters should take part in the plot of the story more..

Still overall a lovable book
angela
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great first 2 books

Very attention grabbing, romantic, and sexy. This was really a good series up till now. I purchased the first 2 books thinking that was the whole series..Grrr. It isn't I hate when that happens, cuz I don't like having to stop and wait for the next book. I enjoy reading them one after the other. Now I will probably get into a new series or book, and forget about this next one.

I really wish they would write if more books are to come.
Colleen Everly
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. This was a great read, it had all kinds of emotions for me, I smiled, got teared up, was angry, and I was scared for her. These two are so hot for each other and they really steam up the pages in the sex scenes and with the story it just takes it to a whole new level. I am really looking forward to book 3 and what the author comes up with next.
Joy Whiteside
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this latest book by the talented Rene Folsom. I could not put this book down until the very last word was read. It moved along at a great pace, has amazing characters and a story that will grab you and keep you entertained from beginning to end. There is no doubt about it. This is a book that should be read.
Sarah Green
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 worthy stars.

It's hard sometimes to rate the stars I think. This was a great story that carried on from the first one. I felt in some parts it just got a little lost, if that makes sense. But I did thoroughly enjoy it.
Judy Meierhofer
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellant

I think was very inspirational and appropriate for people 18+ haven't read any gamers books quite interesting an easy read.
Kim
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great continuation of their story.
Tiana
DNF then skimmed the rest. Why didn't I just follow my instincts and gave this shit a miss.
KYLIE FUNNELL
Jan 04, 2016
Lanie
Oct 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Celine (The Night Touched Chronicles, #1)
  • Paranormal Anthology with a Twist
  • Starblind (Starblind, #1)
  • The Memory Thief
  • Forsaken (Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult, #4)
  • Consumed (The Hunger #2)
  • Dating a Silver Fox (Never Too Late, #5)
  • Bare Assets
  • Dehumanized
  • Coming Back To You (Strong Karma Trilogy, #2)
  • Immortal Promise (Immortal Heart, #3)
  • Public Property (Freya Johnson, #2)
  • Breakdown Of A Pack (Wyoming Wild #2)
  • Unicorns' Opal: Volume 2 of Sword of Heavens
  • Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus: Beginnings (The Lily Singer Adventures, #1)
  • Ever: The Turning (Midnight Playground, 0)
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit

Playing Games (2 books)
  • Game Changer (Playing Games, #1)