Start by marking “The Dating Misfortunes of Paige Turner” as Want to Read:
The Dating Misfortunes of Paige Turner

The Dating Misfortunes of Paige Turner

Is it possible for a princess to meet her Prince Charming for the first time and fall in love? Are the princesses we read about kidding themselves, or do they just settle? Happily ever after is something all women dream of as children, but how does someone meet that one exquisite man then run off and marry him? Rubbish!

The men Paige Turner has met have had something terri
Published May 5th 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Dating Misfortunes of Paige Turner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dating Misfortunes of Paige Turner

Rebecca Austin
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-kylie-s
Paige Turner is a paralegal and best friends with Kendra, Tiffany and Brooklyn. The group of ladies are always there for each other and are helping Paige find a great guy.

Paige is not having luck in the dating department and goes through a series of bad guys until she can find Mr.Right. Although things are not always easy for Paige as she has her own set of rules and could that be interfering with finding the right guy?

This was a fun book on finding Mr.Right through all of the bad ones.

I really
Victoria Stolte
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
First off let me start by saying I loved how this book starts with some mystery. We start at the end but don't find out the complete picture until the end- and the path that takes us there is filled with interesting men and dates to say the least. We have all been there and as most of us know finding your true love- the yen to your yang is not always an easy task. Paige is pretty unlucky in the dating part and desperate to find her man. She has some great guys that she has professional relations ...more
Jennifer Pierson
The Dating Misfortunes of Paige Turner was a very well written story. In a time where angst is the order of the day, it was a refreshing change.

Paige Turner is a beautiful girl looking for her Prince Charming. She is a paralegal, who owns her own home, so she's a responsible adult. Now she's ready to settle down, even though she has only ever had love from a boy long ago. With her eye on the prize, she has decided to get serious in her dating efforts, so let the fun begin. (cue circus music)

This
Jennifer Sons
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-comedy
4 1/2 Stars

I was given this book for an honest review for Through the Booking Glass.

I really liked this book! You will crack up laughing while reminiscing with Paige Turner as she goes through her dating years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It starts off one Paige's wedding day but we don't know the husband-to-be's name. It's like How I Meet Your Mother but the female version! She goes on lots of dates with lots of hilarious mishaps & terrible men! I was starting to really feel bad by midway the book because this poor g
Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book for an honest review, I will admit that it's not my usual Hot Alpha Reads but I was pleasantly surprised by it.

This book does exactly what the title says it follows Paige on her journey to find Mr Right but along the way it proves she may indeed have to kiss a lot of frogs and that her Mr Right may have been in front of her all along. We also get to meet Paige's close circle of friends who indeed have their own quirks but are very loyal to each other.

Please do take the tim
Ricky Penley
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book should be called the guide to dating douche bags. But really this book was good and I commend Paige on sticking with not being a slut like her friends seem to be like. This girl has her head on her shoulders right, besides looking for mister right in mister wrongs. The way the author wrote this book is exceptional and I enjoyed this book very much. It's been a while since I've read a good love story that wasn't so deep in sex scene. But with any love story you find love when your not l ...more
Lacey Black
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in no time! I HAD to find out who she's marrying in the beginning of the book. From one bad date to a lousy string of boyfriends, Paige has had her fair share of bad luck in the guy department. But from the very beginning, I had been pulling for one certain buy. SO glad she picked him. A solid 4.5 - 5 star read!!
Christine
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great job

This was a great story,well written. I also laughed in a lot of places because dating guys is so much like this always kissing frogs not the king.
Tiffany
Nov 20, 2015
Michelle Ayala
Jun 19, 2015
Princess
rated it did not like it
Feb 21, 2016