Start by marking “Reclaim (The Harvest Saga #3)” as Want to Read:
Reclaim (The Harvest Saga #3)

Reclaim

(The Harvest Saga #3)

The Greaters have ruled over the Lessers since The Fall. They’ve taken Abby’s family. They’ve taken her friends. They’ve taken her hostage and threatened the villages.

Enough is enough. Freedom is worth fighting for. Love is worth dying for.

And the Lessers are done taking orders from the Greaters.

Reclaim…the epic conclusion of the award-winning Harvest Saga.

*******
ebook
Published by Casey L. Bond (first published June 1st 2015)

Start your review of Reclaim (The Harvest Saga #3)
Nathalie*
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
So much sadness in this story... I'm glad for the ending but not before one last scary part lol

I'm glad she found grey out of all the men ..
Nicole Edlund Stiles
The storyline for this series is really great. The first book is definitely the best. Unfortunately this last book wasn't developed fully and I was left feeling unsatisfied by the missing pieces. Also I'm not sure what happened between the first and third, but the quality of the writing seemed to greatly decline. The internal dialogue was amateurish and awkward. It's a decent end to the series, but it could've been a lot better.
Ethan Gregory
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

**SPOILER FREE SERIES REVIEW**

*****
My Thoughts:

Alright readers, it's story time. So when I first joined the book community about two years ago, I was immediately told one thing: dystopian is dead. Coming right off the book highs of The Hunger Games and Divergent, the book world was fed up with all things dystopian. I won't lie, I really am not a fan of THG, but I loved Divergent, until the end anyway. I couldn't hardly be
Katy
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What seemed to be the lesser evil at the time, Vesuvius makes it apparent that they are actually a far greater evil than Olympus could ever hope to be. Clad appropriately in red, the city shed far more blood than anyone in Orchard could imagine. It's time to reclaim their world for the Lessers. In this thrilling end to the Harvest Saga, I found myself holding by breath in anticipation as I turned the pages. Prepare for tears, both happy and sad. A great ending to an amazing series! I hope our wo ...more
Lily
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-lit-4250
When reading book series, sometimes it’s hard to keep the momentum going to the end but Casey L. Bond pulls it off in the third book of the Harvest series. Because of the events of the last two books, Abby has lost virtually everything she has loved and cared about and like the title of the book she’s done with the games and sets her sights to Reclaim what’s she’s lost. But everything comes at a cost and this ending of the story shows that not everything lost can be reclaimed. While the writing ...more
Jean
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Freedom finally

The Lesser found their Freedom the hard way. They had to endure and struggle along the way. Lives were lost in the pursuit of achieving a more humane life. In the end Abby & Gray, Kyan & Julia got their HEA. Although the final chapter scene where Abby got sick because of the virus was confusing to me. It was never detailed how she recovered from it. She recovered after 2 weeks and her baby is walking and talking while she just gave birth a couple of days. That was kinda odd for me
Brenda  K
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is by far one of my favorite series I have read. It is an amazing adventure that I am sad is over.

After everything Abby has already went through, the time is running out to save her and her unborn child. Kyan has a plan though. The stakes are high, if it doesn't work all their lives are in danger and if it does well it could save all lessers. The ending was perfect for the story. My favorite part will always be the part with Greys orange colored eyes...

Anyone would love this series, It is
Suzanne
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: nook
3.5/5 I'm torn with this one. I really liked the series but the ending seemed rushed and not as fully developed. The first half of the book was more true to the story than the last half. It wasn't a horrible book but there were definitely parts that I thought should have had more attention paid to them. It just left you feeling a "seriously, what just happened" vibe to a series that had a lot of potential.
Kathy
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stayed up to late finishing this, the last, in the series. There is drama, laughter, tears. But in such a wonderfully written way. I’ll be rereading the series eventually.
Casey Bond is a brilliant author. Read this series. You’ll be glad you did.
I would highly recommend this for tweens and up. I’m 61, shhhhh, and I enjoyed it.
Heather De Los Reyes
Amazing series

So dystopian yet it had so much HEA in it as well. She picked the right characters to live and die and she wrote such beautiful and articulate words. I was a little scared in the end but it turned out just like I had wanted it to.
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reclaim

Final book in the Harvest trilogy. Loved these books. Each one progressively got better & I would read until my reader’s battery died & then pick up my phone & continue reading on that! Sad that it’s over but it did have an appropriate ending/closure.
Brittney Vasquez
Great Ending

I will have to say I was on edge by the last half this book. I stayed up later then normal n finished the book. I was more terrified it was going to end like Divergent, and Casey L. Bond surprised me with an ending that greatly appreciated.
Susan Dyer
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent trilogy!! Kept my interest

Fabulous triology!! Loved each book in the set. Each one was better than the last lol! This futuristic setting was very intriguing and kept my interest throughout!
Katie Jones
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
SO GOOD. This story is so gripping, heartbreaking & wonderful. I highly recommend this trilogy. ...more
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
This was a book that just didn't work for me. I feel so blah about the ending of this series. I just feel so conflicted.

The first book in the series is one that I enjoyed greatly. The second had a different vibe from the first, but I still enjoyed it. This book felt like filler. Like a means to an end. Like the author just wasn't trying to surprise us anymore. The first half of the book was okay. The second half was just too fast paced and forceful. It felt like the author was just trying to fi
Tia Bach
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Abby has been through the wringer, nearly losing her life several times in her fight for survival. In a society that only values Greaters, Lessers are forced to work hard for others. But when the Greaters want to take even more from them, the Lessers start to rebel--quietly at first because they are in need of a leader. They need Abby.

The stakes are high and not everyone will make it. Will Abby, and her unborn child, survive? Can Abby really change society and make life better for all humans?

I l
Kim Smith
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this series
The only issue I had was Gray. I just didn't get a good description on him, so he was never fully formed in my head, which was unfortunate since he was such an important character. Because of his fuzziness as a character, I had a hard time rooting for him to be with Abby.
Kasye Latner
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

This was an amazing ending to an amazing series! It was so full of action and felt like a movie was actually playing out instead of reading a book. I could clearly picture everything that was going on because of her amazing detail. This book had me holding my breath at times and balling my eyes out at others. I loved the strength that each character showed in this book. I'm sad that this series has come to an end but it was an amazing journey that I highly recommend to all readers of all
Megan Johnson
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good wrap up of the whole story! I was in tears in many parts of this third book. I cannot recommend this book enough if you have never read them you really should pick them up you won't be disappointed!
Wendy
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing finale to one of my most favorite dystopian series in a long, long time!!! The author built an amazing world, and she intertwined a gripping love story into the mix, so the book and the series kept my interest and kept me turning pages throughout! You should definitely read these books in order, but I highly recommend Reclaim to anyone who has read Reap and Resist!!! If you haven't read those yet, you should definitely get them NOW!!! ;)
Emily Goodman
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bond has astounded me yet again with her tale of Abby Blue and the Orchard Village. Bond's third story In the Harvest Saga, Reclaim was everything I had hoped for and more. The struggle was real, the fight was forceful, the villains were evil and the great good was unbelievably good. Bond did an exceptional job at closing out one of my favorite reads of the year. I can't wait to continue to see what she has in store for her readers in other wonderful series.
Katrina
Dec 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, buddy-reads
I think this was a pretty decent end. I don't quite agree with the way things worked out for the lessers, but I do think Queen Lilith got what she deserved. I feel like the ending was pretty rushed with Abby catching the virus and then being okay just a few pages later. It was almost like it was a plot point that was put in at the last second and then given up on not too far after. Things wrapped up nicely enough, but for me if just didn't live up to how good the last two books were.
Kimberly
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got to meet this beautiful author and I bought the paperback at the Books and Bourbon event, the next day I started reading it and could. not. put. it. down! I love this series and this story! The characters are great and I just love Casey's writing!

This is definitely a series you should pick up and start reading!
Kelly Risser
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing End to a Great series

I loved this story so much. The hope and determination of the Lessers. Abby, Gray, and Kyan have a permanent place in my heart. I highly recommend the Harvest saga to fans of dystopian, those who like to root for the underdog, or anyone who enjoys an exciting adventure with a satisfying conclusion.
Lauren Parkes
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Three and three quarter stars here. I LOVED the first book but was a little disappointed here. Perhaps it had less editing. I still finished it, and the ultimate story worked mostly very well. I think I was just a little old (33) for this storyline and the way it went though it ultimately concluded very well.
Tisha Vogt
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scary BRILLIANT! Must Read

You will love the conclusion to this series, but be prepared to stay up all night. Your heart will race, as you wind through this amazing adventure. Fighting for a chance at a free last life is a dream we all have and this series delivers in bright, vibrant detail.
Maylasha
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did not want it to end. The book pulled me into the story. I connected with the characters and cheered with them and cried too. These 3 books are wonderful. I recommend them to anyone who loves a good action and romance story. Thank you Casey L. Bond.

Five stars and bravo. It will be hard to find another book this intriguing. But being an avid reader I will try.
Nikki-luise
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Casey had done it again, another couldn't put down book :)

I felt the tears of joy and sadness with Abbie, the loss of her father, the birth of her daughter the fight to get back everything that they held dear, their home Orchard from under the control of the Greaters

Stephanie Runion
The Harvest Sagas exciting conclusion

An action packed conclusion to The Harvest Saga. These characters are difficult to leave behind as their story draws to a close. So many interesting characters wrapped up in an epic story.
Emily
Mar 23, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: stupid, 2016
There's not much I can say of my true feelings without giving away major plot points. Let's just say it was okay. Let's say, I kind of regret paying money to read this. Lastly, let's say that the author and I do not see eye to eye, but it is her book, so my opinion doesn't really matter.

• The Watchers of Eden (The Watchers Trilogy #1)(The Watchers Universe #1)
  • The Princess Trials (The Princess Trials, #1)
  • The Princess Games (The Princess Trials, #2)
  • The Culling (The Culling #1)
  • The Reckoning (The Culling #3)
  • The Fracturing (The Culling #2)
  • Silver Wolf (The Sworn Saga, #2)
  • Rising: After the Thaw (The Thaw Chronicles, #1)
  • Survive (The Atlantis Grail, #4)
  • Black Veil (The Sworn Saga, #3)
  • Pale Immortal
  • High Treason (The High Stakes Saga Book 5)
  • Source (Transient #3)
  • The Amplified Trilogy: The Amplified Books 1-3
  • Wrath of The Gods (The Titan's Saga #2)
  • Girl of Glass (Girl of Glass, #1)
  • Vampire Debt (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #2)
  • Crown of Fire (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #1)
Casey Bond lives in West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She likes goats and yoga, but hasn't tried goat yoga because the family goat is so big he might break her back. Seriously, he's the size of a pony. Her favorite books are the ones that contain magical worlds and flawed characters she would want to hang out with. Most days of the week, she writes young adult fanta ...more

The Harvest Saga (3 books)
  • Reap (The Harvest Saga #1)
  • Resist (The Harvest Saga, #2)