Start by marking “Fury (The Seven Deadly, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fury (The Seven Deadly, #3)

Fury

(The Seven Deadly #3)

Revenge is an euphoric thing. Trust me on this. Nothing compares to the release you get when you ruin someone’s life. When they’ve stolen important things. Things that didn’t belong to them. Things I revel in making them pay for.

What? Have I offended you? I’m not here to appeal to your delicate senses. I have no intention of placating your wishes or living within your pers
Published May 3rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Fury, please sign up.
Jasmin Y The release date it out. It is scheduled for: May 4th, 2015.

Fisher Amelie
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book so I'm giving it five stars. o.O
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, arc
4 Revenge-Filled Stars

I love Fisher Amelie. I love that her books are YA. I think she’s sweet, adorable and completely squeezable. I love her so much I knitted her baby a headband < --- I’m that crazy. I’ve waited over two years for this book! So I will say this, Fury was a good book. It had action, suspense, drama and a complex Hero, EVERYTHING I crave for in a read, but a huge portion of this book takes place in Vietnam. I’m Vietnamese, so with that said, I take everything to heart (meaning
FMABookReviews
Stunning! Captivating! Heartbreaking!

Like many fans of Fisher Amelie and the Seven Deadly series, it feels I have been waiting forever for this book.  I will admit that I have stalked her fan page once ... or 100 times, to see if there was any news on the release date of Fury.  I don't use the word "fan" here lightly.  Ms. Amelie writes the kinds of books I LOVE!  She tells about the human condition.  She takes you on a journey along with her character's who are suffering some plight and throu
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“I’m not who I used to be, Finley.”
“That’s a shame, because you used to be wonderful.”

Opening a new Fisher Amelie book is an adventure in itself, perhaps akin to the feeling of standing upon a cliff, high above a whimsical but luring sea, basking in the beauty of the landscape before us, while pins and needles tingle our skin from the sheer magnitude of the jump that is ahead of us. We know that once we leap forward, the free-fall might exhilarate us, but the sea will inevitably then greedil
Hollie
I was eagerly anticipating the release of this book. Upon completion I have mixed feelings. I'd rate this 3.5 stars. So here's my breakdown:

Pros:
* It was fairly priced at $1.99 at my time of purchase
* I adore Fishers writing style
* The relationship between Fin and Ethan was solid - I liked that they were friends first
* It’s a complete story - I like that about this series that each book can be read as a standalone. No cliffhangers etc.

Cons:
* It was pretty ridiculous - the hero, Ethan, was a bad
Deniz
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh wow!
I was simply blown away by Fury.
Really I was.
I mean I expected this to be well written. But... well I didn't expect....this... Me totally overwhelmed, me totally flabbergast, me totally simply and utterly shocked.

Okay. Let me explain this from the beginning:

I can't quite remember how and why I actually read the first book in the series. But while I loved the writing, I had some issues with the story line. I couldn't relate to the arrogance of the MCs and then there is the minor detail
Kaila
3/5 stars

“Anger is a consuming thing, a burning takeover."

I was so sure I was going to love the entirety of this book. I absolutely flew through the first half and was enjoying myself immensely. It's the second half that I has quite a bit of problems with. The first half was emotional, powerful and was developing the relationship really well. I was falling in love alongside Ethan and Finley, with their sweet moments and touching scenes. The second half, however, was completely different. It w
Elizabeth
Oct 28, 2013 marked it as to-read

I didn't like Greed but I'm sooooooo excited for this book!

Ethan I'm waiting for your crazy and angry mind!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5+++ Finally Stars

I have been waiting. Impatiently waiting. For the next in the The Seven Deadly Series. So when this puppy popped up on my Kindle, I was pumped....

After reading Fury, I was overcome. Overcome with awe for Ms Amelie. Overcome with anger, fury if you will, at the elements in the story. Overcome with the emotion that Ms Amelie wrung out me.

Ethan is heartbroken over the recent breakup with his girlfriend. But not in the regular heartbroken way. More in the pissed, how can she do th
Charnell (Reviews from a Bookworm)
I want book four... But who will book four be about!?!?!!
Christine Alibutud
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Anger is a consuming thing, a burning takeover.

It sets up shop in your heart and head and murders anything else attempting to make its way in. Life becomes obsessed with it, clouded with it, engrossed in it. You justify the feeling with delusions that you’re owed retribution. You condone thoughts and vengeful acts, feeding yourself with the idea that it’s warranted.

Tash
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.
I love these books so much there was no way I could give it less than 5 stars. A few things kept it from being perfect but I’m not going to write focused on the negatives, maybe when I have time to write a full review I’ll point out the negatives in countless positives but for now I’ll just say 4.5 stars and wayyy past my bed time 💜💜

Ok we all know i love this series but..... now i have some spare time lets talk about the things i didnt love about this installment of The Seven Dead
Amber
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
I'm so sad to write this because I loved Vain and really liked Greed, but Fury just did not work for me.

The premise that one guy thinks he can take down an entire cell of child sex traffickers, mixed with the sweet, sickeningly syrupy prose and unbelievable dialogue were what kept me from liking this story. ..pretty much from the beginning.

First, let's talk about the dialogue. I felt like this guy, tough guy ex rancher Ethan who hunts and is a formidable force ro be reckoned with would talk in
For the Love of Books & Alcohol Blog
Fury was much different than Vain and Greed. While each story covers serious issues, this book was much darker - furious, if you will. (See what I did there ;) I'm completely hooked o this series.

Like I said, this series covers some serious issues and in Fury we cover human trafficking and the morality of vigilante justice. It is masterfully written. I found myself questioning my beliefs as I read. I was challenged from beginning to end. And on top of that, I was utterly taken by by Ethan and Fi
Honey Warren
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-favs
You just have NO idea how excited I was for this book!!! I read Vain in December of 2012 and quickly added it to my favs of the year list. So needless to say I was seriously excited about book 2, Greed and now two years later book 3, Fury!! I had SUPER high expectations for this book. Ethan's character from Book 2 had me dying for his story!!! I loved him in all his gargantuan glory! He was everything I hoped for and even a little more.

"Ethan was an imposing force with his booming height, his l
Shelly Crane
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love Fisher's story.
She knows how to gut you in the most romantic ways and then bring you back to life right before you fall over the edge.
This series is definitely one of my all-time favorite.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Fury (The Seven Deadly #3) by Fisher Amelie
3.5 stars!!

“Anger is a consuming thing, a burning takeover.

But that nourishment comes at a price. It costs you pieces of your soul, yo
Simii Khanom
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally! The thrills and excitement I felt reading Vain (book 1) has returned. The prologue already set the mood for this story and I was immediately hooked. I love how the Fury title is fused with Ethan's motives, I was scared it would be something completely indestructible but luckily it was a different kind of case which had me cheering on. Ethan is a guy who came a long way from a ordinary, heartbroken, american guy to a selfless, strong and protective warrior - thanks to his heritage. Finle ...more
Chris- Bookaddict
Apr 03, 2014 marked it as to-read
It saddens me to say that I've been 4 days trying to get through this and I just decided it was time to put it aside. I was dying for this release so I know it is just me in a funk. I'll pick it back up another time.
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**CONTAINS SPOILER FOR GREED (BOOK TWO)**

Fury follows Ethan Moonstone after his break-up with Cricket. We experience his pain, his downward spiral, and eventual salvation. We follow his discovery of what and who he is, of what he will do for love, and what love actually is. Fury was a moving and heartbreaking story, on more levels than I can even begin to explain.
We were broken, the both of us, apart, but together we were whole. perfect, flawless, and intact. Collectively we were absolute. Toge
Kat
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ethan's fury took a sharp right hand turn in a direction I wasn't not at all expecting! I thought maybe it would have been focused elsewhere. Oh how very wrong I was! Of course Fisher had a grander path for him in mind. My God that boy is a beast!

Out of the 3 books in the series this is the least romancey of them. That wasn't a problem. I knew to expect a message of do-gooding but I did not expect what the surrounding story would entail. I thought for sure Ethan would be up to no good getting i
Jenn
WOW!!! I am speechless and crying. This book....How does Fisher do this to me in every book she writes?! This book will make you feel. This book will change your life. This book will bring to light, that the world has some very bad and scary parts to it. And the further you get sucked in, the more fury will take hold and pull you in deeper.

Ethan is angry. After all we went through for his ex girlfriend. He wanted to be forever with her, but she changed and now he can't stand these feelings anymo
Trisha
Nov 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought-kindle
First, I did like this. It had a good message and pretty good characters. But I do not like the new covers. I loved the old ones - I don't think the new ones truly show the awesomeness that is Vain and Greed. The original of Fury at the end of book 2 was stunning - just Ethan Moonshine in his hoodie. It would have been an amazing cover so I'm sorry that that wasn't the one used.

I think this story is good but somehow I just didn't love it. I liked the tough conversations Fin and Ethan had to have
Erin
Aug 22, 2013 marked it as to-read
So excited for this one, but I don't have any patience...

Kim
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Ethan Moonsong is in a bad place...his girl Cricket Hunt was stolen right out from under him by a man he hates, Spencer Blackwell (Greed). Now he is grief stricken, depressed, lonely, drunk most of the time, filled with fury and obsessed with revenge.

Anger is a consuming thing, a burning takeover. It sets up shop in your heart and head and murders anything else attempting to make its way in.

Finley Dyer and Ethan were friends in High School. She has faced her own demons and has been wher
Shameeka Alexis
Three and a half stars.

I had conflicting emotions when I finished the book. But when I thought about it, I definitely liked the book.

We are introduced to Ethan Moonsong in Greed as Cricket’s boyfriend. In Fury, Ethan is miserable and heartbroken. He spends his waking moments with his bottles and is waiting for a chance to take his revenge on Spencer Blackwell.

One fine (or not) day, he meets Finley Dyer in the bar where she persuades him to eat something. Finley is also introduced in Greed, where
Moon Love
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have no Earthly idea on how to start this review. This book has left me reeling after taking me apart and then putting me back together. I'm going to apologize now, because this is going to one gushy review, but I'm going to try and temper it. I have no idea how Fisher Amelie does it, but she manages to take a deadly sin and turn it into a story which touches the fibers of your soul.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when it was first announced the third book in this series was going
Raven_Blake (dreamy addictions)
Original Rating: 3.5 Stars

Just
Tina
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book deserves a million gold stars! I am stunned. Completely in awe of this book... Fisher Amelie ripped open my insides and poured my heart and soul out with this book. FURY is not what I expected. Naturally I expected greatness since this is probably one of my absolute go to favorite series but I got so much more. It was powerful, infuriating, beautiful, and exceptional. Finley and Ethan are on a whirlwind journey of danger and human depravity, one that you will not be able to leave the s ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Unbound (The Tied Man, #2)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)
  • Untitled (Crow's Row, #3)
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • To Fix You
  • Breakaway
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
Fisher Amelie resides in the South with her kick ace husband slash soul mate. She earned her first 'mama' patch in 2009. She also lives with her Weim, 'Jonah', and her Beta, 'Whale'. All these living creatures keep the belly of her life full, sometimes to the point of gluttony, but she doesn't mind all that much because life isn't worth living if it isn't entertaining, right?

Fisher grew up writing

The Seven Deadly (7 books)
  • Vain (The Seven Deadly, #1)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Idle (The Seven Deadly, #4)
  • Lust (The Seven Deadly, #5)
  • Binge (The Seven Deadly, #6)
  • Envy (The Seven Deadly, #7)
“I kissed her softly, sweetly, slowly. I greeted the day with her with that kiss. I told her I loved her with that kiss, that I was going to learn her mouth with mine, that I was going to be her perpetual student. I told her she was the only one with that kiss. I told her she was made for me with that kiss.” 7 likes
“Anger is a consuming thing, a burning takeover.

It sets up shop in your heart and head and murders anything else attempting to makes it way in. Life becomes obsessed with it, clouded with it, engrossed in it. You justify feeling with delusions that you're owed retribution. You condone thoughts and vengeful acts, feeding yourself with the idea that it's warranted.

But that nourishment comes at a price. It costs you pieces of your soul, your love, your worth. You disregard your beliefs, your conscience. You adopt apathy like it's salvation because you know in your heart of hearts that you would deteriorate into nothing without it. Because you don't want to let it go. It makes you feel powerful, that anger. It makes you feel important. So you will let it eat you alive, consume every part of you until all that's left is hollow revenge.”
4 likes