Start by marking “Caged Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters #5)” as Want to Read:
Caged Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters #5)

Read Book

Caged Magic

(Wing Slayer Hunters #5)

Risa Faden is a witch whose ultra-powerful shield magic is slowly breaking her mind. But when her beloved goddaughter is snatched by a demon, she’ll risk anything to rescue the baby—including lying to the handsome, intriguing stranger who has the power to help her keep her sanity, save the child…and steal her heart.

Linc Dillinger is a Wing Slayer Hunter whose sexy, rich, b
Published July 20th 2015 by Jennifer Lyon Books (first published July 7th 2015)

Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"

This book took off like a horse race. By chapter 2, the gate flew open and my heart was racing like a horse. Then it happened, BANG, our hero showed up. I heard him galloping onto the scene.

OMG, I HEARD THE MUSIC "HI-YO...SILVER!"...

Linc and Risa’s story had a different feel for me. Linc believed he didn't want to be in a committed relationship. Risa had been abused, and didn't think she wanted to be in one either. They both had been used and broken. Therefore, the building of this relationshi
[Aengell]
Jul 06, 2015 rated it liked it

A solid, exciting read with all the necessary aspects a Paranormal/Urban Fantasy should have.
Loved Linc and Risa's relationship and how it developed, and although, or because I haven't read the other installments, the secondary characters, who mostly were couples who got their story already, were pretty exciting.

The pace was fast, the whole story was underlayed with quite a bit of action and the much needed world-building without turning it away from the romance.

All in all, recommend
Stephanie  G
Oct 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Caged Magic is the 5th book in Lyon’s Wing Slayer Hunters series. I haven’t read any of the previous novels in the series and didn’t have trouble following the basic storyline. However, there were definitely nuances to the plot and characters that I missed because I was unfamiliar with the backstory. Because of this lack of context, there were aspects of the world building that felt awkward and cumbersome.

The female protagonist in Caged Magic is Risa Faden. She is a witch who is searching for he
Marie Andersson
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I won a signed copy from the author.:)I really love Linc!
BBMoreB ~
Shelves: net-galley
Author Jennifer Lyon used her own brand of magic to weave hope and desperation into a beautiful love story.

The author gained an instantaneous fan for her Wing Slayer Hunter series with the release of the 1st installment, Blood Magic. I enjoy the inimitable mythos this world offers readers, but it is the tenuous relationship between the witches and hunters that entices me most. I devoured every single release until the series halted; leaving this reader impatiently wanting more.

I remember when
Ashley Mercer
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
I was given a wonderful opportunity by the authors assistant Anna Cade to read a copy of this book for review. Let me start this out by being honest. I read this little over 900 page book in around 12 hours. It does have a few spelling errors and some missed words here and there but that can't be faulted at the author for she wrote a beautiful book.

Let us start with Lincoln Dillinger. If you read the first four books you'll have already met this enigmatic, good looking playboy who makes big mone
 Reading In Pajamas
✦CAGED MAGIC: A Wing Slayer Novel by Jennifer Lyon
Blog Tour, Review, Guest Post & Giveaway ➢ http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-2Na
Publication Date: July 20, 2015
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Cori
Rated: 5 Stars

REVIEW:
The Wing Slayer Series is back! When Jennifer Lyon announced that she was going to write Linc's book to say I was excited would be an understatement. I 'girly squeeled' and then went to Facebook and Twitter and told everyone they needed to read this series if the
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads (Netgalley) eARC Review:

I have been in love with The Wing Slayer Hunter Series since Blood Magic. Miss Lyon, created a series that is breathtaking, unique, sexy, and exciting. The Hunters are everything you hope for and MORE in heroes while the witches they protect and fall far, are sweet, brave, and each has gone through trials in their lives that led them to be incredibly brave and caring. In Caged Magic we get to see Link's story and get to meet his beautiful and strong
Shonna
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning of this series, I have been a huge fan. A fantastic tale that is so exclusive, it stands out with it’s unique story line and captivating characters. Fans have waited a long time to read Linc’s story and the author has come through with flying colors not letting her followers down. CAGED MAGIC is an over the top winner. This sizzling paranormal read shows the incredible talent and powerful writing skills that Jennifer Lyon has. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, and ev ...more
Michelle
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when Jennifer announced she was releasing this book, it feels like forever since we last had a Wing Slayer Hunter book.

I highly recommend that you do read all the books in order as there is an ongoing story arc that plays a huge part in this book and a lot of the secondary characters are characters we have got to know during the previous tales and it was great to catch up with them.

Linc and Risa I truly felt for. They both have difficult pasts and many obstacles and personal f
Kelly
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
And now I'm hooked and have to read the rest of the series.
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

Can I just take a moment to stand and cheer? Jennifer brought us Linc's story with the power and passion that her Wing Slayers are known for. It's like I read Ram's short story just yesterday.

I Have loved each and every Wing Slayer up until now but Linc was something of a surprise for me. He came late to the Hunters and I thought eh... it should be good and it will at least advance the story. Oh mama! Was I wrong! This was not an Eh book it was a WOW book!

J
books are love
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book gave different feels. I felt protective of Linc and the little girl. I felt anger to Asmodeus. I felt bad for Archer. Yes bad. He was put in a horrible place and wanted to believe good of his mom and that she loved him. He was forced into a choice he didn’t want. Risa not sure about how I feel bad and sad mainly. Ram I felt so sad for he loved Ginny with everything but couldn’t be with her. His Falcon was cursed in a horrible way. Eli was wonderful but tragic as well. The battles, the ...more
Viviana Izzo
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh how long I have been waiting for the next Wing Slayer Hunter book for what seemed like forever. I was totally thrilled to hear the news “Caged Magic” was going to be released. As the release date neared the excitement grew.

“Caged Magic” did not disappoint. Jennifer did a great job catching readers up on the series. With that said, this is definitely not a standalone. There is a lot of back history and it’s a great series so I’d recommend you read it from the beginning if you haven’t as of yet
Sara Strand
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, I haven't read the others in this series and I really wish I had. This is number five, and it isn't crucial to the story if you haven't read the previous ones. I am just in love with this book, and now this series, that I'm all in. I have to get the others to catch up and I'm so excited to see what happens with the rest of the series.

But this is the story of a witch named Risa who is essentially saved by a Wing Slayer Hunter named Linc. As it turns out, they are soul-mirrors
Kelly at
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

NUMBER OF HEARTS: 4
OH how I have waited for this book!!!! I am so glad that Jennifer was able to find the time to write Linc’s book. It was great to get back into the world of the Wing Slayer Hunters.
In Caged Magic we learn a whole lot more about Linc and his past. I past that is beyond heartbreaking, yet it made him be a very strong person. We learn more about his Falcon and he is pretty darn amazing. We also get to see a side of Linc I was no
Melindeeloo
In the past books Linc has been one of the most tortured of the cursed Wing Slayers, fighting against the fallout of bis early life as much as the Witch Hunter bloodlust that is a part of his legacy. Finally, as he feels like he is on the brink of succumbing, he finds the one women who is his only hope of redemption, the women who is the other half of his soul, a woman who is just as broken and unable to trust as he is - but trust is the only thing that will save them both.

It's been years since
Tracie R
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgally
Every now and then a book comes along that just captivates you and takes you within its very pages as if you were there living it with the characters Caged Magic is one of those books I just loved it.

Linc Dillinger is a Wing Slayer Hunter. He has endured more betrayal and torment than most but he is still here and keeping the innocent safe from the demons that lurk. Linc knows if he doesn’t find his soul mirror witch soon he may lose himself and face his demise.

Risa Faden is a powerful shield w
Doris Cooper
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story was so great! It had me up reading all night!

This is another book about the Wing Slayer Hunters. What a great group! The Hunters need to find their soul mirrors to keep from going rouge. Their soul mirrors are Witches. Witches have their own problems that only a Hunter can help with.
In this story you will meet Linc and Risa. Their love story begins with each of them with terrible secrets that they don’t share with anyone. So much has happened to them early in life, that they feel br
Darcy
Jul 01, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, e-book, magic, pnr, demons, witches
I thought this was a good addition to the series. I liked how Linc wanted to take things slow with Risa. Granted at first it was because he didn't want any woman, but later it was because it was because he knew it was because Risa needed it due to the her past. The time that Linc and Risa spent together allowed them to get to know each other, to learn that they had more in common than they realized.

I really liked how when Linc and the other Wing Hunters realized that Kendall wasn't really Risa'
Victoria
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this fifth book in The Wing Slayer series. Jen does such a good job developing Risa and Linc's characters. The two of them have really led tortured lives and have serious trust issues. It's a miracle they even consider helping one another.

Will write more tomorrow when not on iPad
Stacie
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 "The real magic is love." Stars!!

This one may be my favorite of the series. Now I'm sad that I have to wait for the next book. Please Ms. Lyon, write fast! Happy reading.
Ann Lorz
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm so happy this series is back! For my full review go to my blog! http://romancingthereaders.blogspot.c...
Marie Andersson
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally Linc's story!:) Emotional and hot! I recommend the other books in this series as well!
Tracey
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sf-fantasy, romance
Looking through my unfinished series, I come across this book that's been sitting on my to-read list for the past 3 years. I gave the other books of the series decent ratings and remembered vaguely that I enjoyed them. So I decided to start up the series again. I should have let sleeping dogs lie because I did not care for this book at all.

Risa is a witch who is the soul mirror for Linc, a Wing Slayer Hunter. Basically, they are soul mates and can help heal each other through a sex bond (I'm not
Megan
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I finished an advanced reading copy of Caged Magic a few days ago but wanted to take some time to think about my review and I have been busy with a crazy work schedule. This book is number five in the Wing Slayer Hunters Series though it happens to be the first one that I've been able to read. One of the many things that is great about this book is the fact that it can be read as a standalone so if you're new to the series like I am, you don't have to start from the beginning to get into each bo ...more
Crystall
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Need Primal!

I really loved all of these books! So much love I had tears flowing but also sexy and giving me butterflies.... I want a soul mirror!
Happybunny247
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
What happened to the next book. Good story.
Sandy S
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date July 20, 2015

Linc Dillinger is a Wing Slayer Hunter whose sexy, rich, bad-boy charm hides a treacherous betrayal that left him emotionally scar
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

First off, I would strongly suggest reading the previous books in the series. Since we all know me and my habit of starting a series in the middle, I personally felt a little lost. However, I was able to figure things out, but it took a little time. So, I would strongly recommend reading the previous books, but that is a personal choice. Even though I felt a little lost, I was able to grasp an understanding of the story to enjoy.

Anyway, in this story we are focusing on
  • Bring Me a Dream (Reveler, #5)
  • Cinderella and the Ghost (The Cursed Princes, #4)
  • Fallen (Draycott Abbey #11)
  • Protective Instinct (Moon Shifter, #5.5)
  • Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels, #6)
  • Exposing the Heiress (Once a Marine, #3)
  • Rocked by Love (Gargoyles, #4)
  • Wild Flame (Chiasson, #4)
  • The Madness of Lord Westfall (The Order of the MUSE, #2)
  • Saving His Mate (Crescent Moon, #4)
  • Agent S5: Jaydan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #5)
  • Jaguar Pride (Heart of the Jaguar, #4)
  • Trapped (Blood Rose Tales #1)
  • Angus (The Cursed Clan, #2)
  • Deliver Me from Temptation (Paladin Warriors, #2)
  • The Magic Between Us (Faerie, #3)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • The Gift of Fury (Count Albritton #2)
Jennifer Lyon is the pseudonym for USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer Apodaca. Jen lives in Southern California where she continually plots ways to convince her husband that they should get a dog. After all, they met at the dog pound, fell in love, married and had three wonderful sons. So far, however, she has failed in her doggy endeavor. She consoles herself by pouring her passion into writin ...more

Wing Slayer Hunters (6 books)
  • Blood Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters, #1)
  • Soul Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters, #2)
  • Night Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters, #3)
  • Sinful Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters, #4)
  • Forbidden Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters, #4.5)
“I learned the price of not trusting you, of not believing in you, and I’ll never doubt you again.” 1 likes
“Weren’t they all just a fucked-up love story?” 1 likes