Start by marking “Salvation (Surrender, #3)” as Want to Read:
Salvation (Surrender, #3)

Salvation

(Surrender #3)

Her innocence is masked with vulnerability. Until her walls crumble…

Undeniable Desire

His world is full of despair. Until he finds her light…

Unyielding Chemistry

Falling in love seemed to heal them both. Until their haunting pasts threatens to destroy…

Unrelenting protection

Robbie Hayes’s life changed the day a horrific accident shook his foundation. He’s resolved to regain c
Published June 22nd 2015 by Ahren Sanders

To ask other readers questions about Salvation, please sign up.
Ahren Sanders It will be available on June 22nd :)
…more
It will be available on June 22nd :)
(less)

Start your review of Salvation (Surrender, #3)
RJ
What Didn't Work For Me:

- Typical formula of h only having one bad sexual experience versus the H who has much more experience.

- I like my heroines to be bold and Ember was super shy and would blush like crazy.

- The climax and drama afterwards was just annoying, especially considering how drama free the rest of the book was.

What Worked For Me:

- Robbie and how he chased after Ember. Before the book starts he was kinda hot and cold but from the start of the book he is looking to make amends for
Shay
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Salvation and I really enjoyed this book. It is apart of a Surrender series but can be read as a stand alone. I had not read the other books and was able to follow just fine but wished to hell that I had read them! It would have given me good insight into some of the secondary characters. This is Robbie and Ember's story. Robbie is Raven's brother (Raven and Declan from Surrendering and Surviving books) Raven and Declan are getting married and are working with Ember. She works a ...more
Nicole Dykes
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really good book ,but I wished I would have read the first two first because I felt like i was missing part of the story in the beginning. After I got into the book though I pretty much forgot there were other books.
All of the characters in this book were very relatable and likeable. The pain that Robbie had from being in the military was unimaginable and I was happy he found his match with Ember after he finally gave in and stopped being a jerk.

This book was well written and I liked
Erin Mcmahon
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in a stand alone series. This is Robbie and Embers story.
Ember is a strong woman who has been beat down by her mother and sister they did everything they could to break her beyond repair. Her father did everything he could to take care of her and still stay with his wife and other daughter. One day he hit breaking point and should have left years earlier. Through a crazy series of events Embers father Thad ended up in jail and Ember ended up leaving and moving in with her
Nadine Bookaholic
YEP, Ahren Sanders has another hit on her hands. Salvation is the third book in the Surrendering series. This is Robbie and Ember's story, and what a story it is. We know that Robbie is Raven's brother, a Marine that was injured in combat, troubled by the events that led to loosing six of his brothers and almost loosing his leg, what we find out about Robbie in this story is that he is fiercely protective of those he loves. We first met Ember in Surviving when Raven goes to the bridal store wher ...more
Nicla

Another wonderful book by Ahren Sanders. Again overall it is low on drama which I love. And when the couple does have an issue it isn't dragged out too long.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW (view spoiler)
Angst Level: 4/10
Heat Level: 7.5/10
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's hard to say no to a book by this author, having loved the other two books of hers I've read, so, without reading the first two books in this series, I dove into Salvation. And I was rewarded with a standalone story that's sexy, sweet and little bit heartbreaking. Oh, and a new book boyfriend. Hooray!

After an accident left him broken and scarred, Robbie Hayes is working to escape the nightmares and memories that plague him. He thinks that Ember Walker is too beautiful and too innocent for th
Jeneane
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I've been waiting forever to read Robbie and Ember's story but man it was so worth the wait. Ahren Sanders has made me one happy reader. Epic emotional roller coaster of a read. Meet Ember the shy introvert who has been deeply hurt by the ones who are suppose to protect her. Robbie has been physically and emotionally damaged by the war. Can these two be each others Salvation? Fans of Surrendering and Surviving will love reading Salvation because you will see some famous scenes from R ...more
Strider28
5 Stars
First let me say that even though this book can be read as a standalone I highly recommend reading “Surrendering” and “Surviving” first. (Both books are on my favorites book shelf!) The secondary characters in “Salvation” are either featured in the first two books or are secondary characters in the first two books, therefore making you feel more involved in “Salvation” by understanding the backgrounds and the relationships between all of the characters.
“Salvation” is Robbie and Ember’s s
Rebecca
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Salvation means different things to different people. For some, faith allows them to feel liberated and safe. For others, redemption comes from themselves, finding the inner strength to move past the hardships and survive. And still for quite a few, preservation can only occur when they feel like there is someone always on their side, fighting alongside them so that regardless of the baggage that exists, the ability to free themselves from burden can occur.

Ember Walker is a 23 year old woman who
Heidi Sturgess
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2015
I find myself asking why I bother having a top 10 favourite reads because its never ending LOL and yet again I have another to add to my endless list !

Robbie , an ex marine comes from a large , rather colorful and loving family♥ but he is haunted by the loss of some of his "brothers" during a "friendly" while at war.
His sister Raven is about to get married and its when they go for tuxedo fittings that his world changes and soon his world becomes Ember !

Now Ember lives with her cousin Cruz and h
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There is not a book of Ahren Sanders that I haven't or will not read. She is one of my favorite authors. The Surrender Series is one of my favorite series. That being said, she knocked it out of the park with Salvation! Freakin LOVED every minute of this book!

Robbie Hayes's life drastically changed the day a horrific accident messed him up. He decided then and there, that he would always be in control no matter what. While he's healed, the emotional scars are still there. Ember Walker has had a
Char ღ Denae
Robbie Hays is the ultimate book boyfriend.

In this third book is Ahren Sanders' Surrender series, Robbie has given up his dream of a military career. After a life-altering attack while overseas, he not only severely injured his leg, he lost six of his military 'brothers'. He was saved by his best friend but continues to have nightmares and bouts of guilt. He meets a sweet girl through his sister, Raven (the main character from book #1 and #2) and, though he's instantly attracted to her, feels he
Noelle
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love
5 stars!

Favorite quotes:

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?"

"Hearing her words sends a thrill down my spine. I want her to feel protected in my arms. In this short period of time, the thought of her hurting or scared makes me crazy."

"When I lift my head to his, my heart melts. The look of devotion on his face is so strong it threatens to choke me."

"You mean something special to me, Ember. More than special. I want you to know that."

"I love you, Ember. I've wanted to repeat those
Le Ann Foster
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books ☆ ☆

I gave this book 5 stars!

I was so excited to finally read Robbie's story. I couldn't get enough so I was definitely hooked. From the first word to the last you will go through so many emotions. It broke my heart what Ember went through but to see what Robbie seen and went through I was a bubbling mess. The characters grab you and will stick like glue to you well after you finish.

Robbie is Raven's brother. He is Hot, ex-marine, and has nightmares of the day he l
Moon Reviews
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*i received an ARC in exchange of an honest review*

And....they're back!!!! One of my absolute favorite group of family/friends!!! But this time Declan and Raven take the backseat as we focus on Robbie and Ember's story!!! And what a story! Salvation will make you pass by all the emotions of the spectrum!!! Very well written, this book has a very interesting story filled with a good plot and lots of twists, swoon worthy characters who will make you feel connected to everything as if you were in i
JMV
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-review
Received from the author for a honest review. The story of Ember & Robbie is a heart breaking story of trust. Ember is hard to trust and Robbie needs trust to make things work. To Ember -Robbie is the perfect family, living the perfect life. He is way out of her league. But Robbie has he's own painful past. After a few tours in Afghanistan, he has seen the worst of the war and his nightmares keep him up.
I really enjoyed this book and the series. It has all the right elements for a great romance
Gillian
Shelves: own
WOW another brilliant story from Ahren. This Story concentrates on Robbie although the whole gang is still in there at times. Robbie is a tough marine who can survive life the way he wants to (so he thinks) he has no intentions of every needing anyone. Ember has closed herself off after a bad start in life. These two met in earlier in the series so it was good to see how this linked in. As their story develops their characters grow. As always they writing was brilliant, flowing bringing the word ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Although this is part of a series this book can be read as a standalone. Having said that I recommend you read all these books as its a fantastic series.

Ember and Robbie are two broken characters. Both are emotionally damaged from the past. I love these two characters. Robbie oh Robbie. I just love him! Love how we have two great characters in this story. Added bonus that we get to read about the secondary characters that we've met in previous books.

I seriously can't praise this author or thes
Julie

I think I need to get my shit together and pay attention. I'm missing really important things. I had no clue there would be a 3rd book in this series. Ahren created my other love next to Mason Kade and that would be Declan Collins in #1 & #2 There's just way too many new interesting books out therefore I decided I have to add new shelves, separate my favorite authors I need to stalk and catch up with more of their books! I suppose this needs to get a place on my bumpity~ bump shelf!
Gail Stroker
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC and Ahren has done it again! This story pulls you in right from the start! I love all the characters I've missed this group so much so I was over the top excited to have them here once again! Robbie & Ember's story is so emotional and HOT! They have amazing chemistry! ...more
Chie
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with both the book and author. This is a great read and I devoured it. Not only both H and h are lovable, even the secondary characters are great! I wish to have a cousin just like Cruz♥ every girl needs a best friend and a cousin just like him. Robbie Hayes is one hot badass and Ember is pretty inside and out! love them♥
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Nicole McCurdy @ Nic's Novel Idea

'Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed along the outer edges.
"Jesus Christ, what are you doing?" His muscles tightened and he clutched the back of my neck.
"I know you may think I'm crazy, and possibly morbid, but this scar has a beauty to it. Now that I know the story behind it, I'm attached to it. To you, it brings bad memories and terrible images, but to me, it's a symbol of bravery, nobility and endurance. I may not have been in a war zone, but I know about
Karina
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arr-funsies
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

4 Disease is Contagious Stars!

Salvation, the third installment in the Surrender series, is a tale about a pair of tortured and scarred souls who find healing and beauty in their union. In true Ahren Sanders fashion, you are treated to a hot, tragic and sweet read.

Ember Lyn Walker leads a simple kind of life revolving around working at her aunt's shop and the occasional outing with her lovable gay cousin. At 23, she's seen and live
Doris
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: net-gallery
I am not a “chick flick” kind of person and steer clear of all the mushy stuff but I do love bass ass, foul mouth hot guys. Usually its rock stars & bikers for me. Boy, did I almost miss the mark on this book. I am so glad that I gave this book a chance because I have to admit that even though I hate anything that will make me out right cry this book was one of the best that I have read. I say that because anytime an author can pull you into the characters as much as Ahren did and I end up ugly ...more
Romance Readers Book Blog
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story of Ember (Little Star) and Robbie.
Ember has had a rough life. Her mom and sister hated her and did some nasty things, her dad is in prison. But she has a new life now. She works for her aunt in a formalwear shop, and she also designs dresses. When the shop handles the wedding clothes for the "It" band of the time (Sayge), the shop gets all the business it can handle. She lives with her supportive cousin Cruz, and his boyfriend Alex also adores Ember.
When we meet Robbie, we learn he's a
C.A. Tibbitts
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
The story of Ember (Little Star) and Robbie.
When we meet Robbie, we learn
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Robbie and Ember work their way into a heated frenzy. Ahren is masterful at building tension, characters and orgasms. I was swooning over Robbie long before Ember finally gave herself to him and then cursed him (and Ember) wildly when shit started going crazy. I loved the drama, passion and emotion this book evoked in both me and the characters.

Robbie has demons – he’s a former Marine and he’s seen things he never should have and lost friends in the process. His PTSD and nightmares plague his dr
Tracey
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

Both Ember Walker and Robbie Hayes have seen darkness and despair. Ember is finally at a place in her life where she is experiencing the love denied her during a childhood filled with betrayal and hate. Robbie, still dealing with a loss that left him bereft and changed him completely, is holding tight to his heart. But as the two find their other halves in each other, they can finally begin to heal and move forward.

I am a fan of Ahren Sanders, because I like the complexity that her books off
Kelsey
Salvation is the third book in the Surrender Series by Ahren Sanders. While it is part of a series, this book can be read as a standalone! Which is so nice because I didn't have time to run back and read through the first two books. After Salvation though, I plan on doing just that! This was a beautiful book, and the emotion behind it all was just outstanding.

We are introduced to Robbie, and Ember in Salvation. Let me just tell you that I adore Robbie. Robbie has a military past. A Marine who ha
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• You Ruined Me (You Complicate Me #3)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • You Wrecked Me (You Complicate Me #2)
  • You Complicate Me (You Complicate Me #1)
  • Tell Them Lies (Three Little Words #3)
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Lover (The Sheikhs of Havilah Book 3)
  • Bought by the Sheikh (The Sheikhs of Havilah Book 2)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Secret Baby (The Sheikhs of Havilah Book 1)
  • Fearless
  • The Crush
  • Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)
  • All the Colors of Night (Fogg Lake #2)
  • Ignite You (Cole Brothers, #0)
  • The Boy Who Has No Redemption (Soulless #8)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Georgie Shaw Cozy Mystery (Georgie Shaw #1-5)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
USA Today Bestselling Author Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing.

Now, meet the

Surrender (3 books)
  • Surrendering (Surrender, #1)
  • Surviving (Surrender, #2)