Start by marking “Solid (The Twin Duo, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Solid (The Twin Duo, #2.5)

Solid

(The Twin Duo #2.5)

Gabriella
Sometimes you just have to let go of rock bottom, catch the bricks being thrown at you, and build your own foundation. Solid is built on trust, not lies and deceit, and sometimes you have to stop waiting for someone else to build it, and do it yourself.

Paxton
Published December 2015

To ask other readers questions about Solid, please sign up.

Christy
Nov 24, 2015 rated it liked it
3-3.5 stars

I really enjoyed Suit when I read it. I was intrigued by the story line and the characters. When I finished, I was dying for book 2 to come out. Then came Slut. The second book answered a lot of my questions, but also left me with so many more. As a duet, I was hoping to have a little more finality when it was finished. Then, we get a follow up novella, Solid. It clarified many of the things I was wondering from book 2. But then again, we are still left with an unanswered question!

Paxton and
Candace
A Nice Extra

This novella provided a glimpse into the lives of Gabriella and Paxton, as they adjusted to their "new" relationship. To say that they experienced some growing pains is putting it mildly. As Gabriella's memories slowly begin to return, it forces her to reevaluate her feelings for Paxton.

At times, it was unclear whether or not she would be able to separate her hatred for the "old" Paxton from her newfound love for the "new" Paxton. Gabriella isn't sure that she wants to regain he
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3 - 3.5 ★'s

What was the point of this novella?

♦ It certainly wasn't to get the answers we were wanting.

♦ It certainly wasn't to get more Paxton and Gabriella fights.

♦ It certainly wasn't to hear Gabriella still doubting Paxton and herself.

♦ And...it certainly wasn't to hear Paxton groveling...although I did sort of like that. ;)

description

But...there is some good news and things are set up nicely for the cul-de-sac spin off with the first bookclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
there★'s
What
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Book 2.5 of The Twin Duo
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Solid explored Paxton and Gabriella Pierce’s tumultuous relationship after the ending of Slut. They were still learning to cope with everything that happened, and temper and suspicions seemed to hang above them like dark clouds.

“You’re going to keep doing this. You’re going to keep getting these bits and pieces until you have every one of them. And every time, you’re going to drive another wedge between us. I don’t know how to fix this, but I
Dual
Rating:Duo
POV:Romance
Type:
Dee Montoya

****4.5 Paxton Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

I'm writing this review slightly hungover after drinking a whole bottle of wine by myself, courtesy of the emotional roller coaster that is Solid. This novella is short but deadly. We get more Paxton, yumm!!! and of course the always present struggle of not knowing whether you want to slap him or do him.

By now I'm almost addicted to Jettie Woodruff's writing style. The woman knows how to play with my emotions perfectly. She gives you eqStars*****
(ARC
Aleatha Romig
I just finished reading this. It's a very quick read and a lot of fun and angst. I have enjoyed Gabby and Pax and this continued part of their story was a fun and, in my opinion, needed addition. I'm grateful to Jettie for giving us more!! Because passion makes all the difference...and so does honesty!! If you've read SUIT and SLUT...do yourself a favor and one-click SOLID as soon as you can!
Beverly
Dec 18, 2015 rated it liked it
If there was ever a couple that would absolutely drive me to drink it would be Gabby and Paxton. When I read Suitt I was absolutely in love with these two, even when I didn’t really know who either was. I wanted them to find a way to be happy and raise their children.

In was so anxious for Sult as soon as it landed on my Kindle I jumped right in, I was desperate for answers and read it in one sitting. When I finished I was still a little disappointed, there were still so many unanswered questions and I w
Radmila
2,75 STARS!

"Sometimes you just have to let go of rock bottom, catch the brick being thrown at you, and built
your own foundation. Solid is built on trust, not lies and deceit, and nobody's going to build it for
you. "
CC
description

In Solid, we are immersed in the lives of Pax and Gabriella and how they are trying to move forward in their relationship. From the beginning, Gabby is conflicted as more memories of an abusive past resurface. Pax is committed to his wife and family, but as much as he would like to change history, he cannot and he courageously tries to confront Gabby’s memories with the truth.

“Don’t do this, Gabriella. If your brain injury is all better and you remember everything, just tell me. Don’t fucking
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Dee)

photo 4688ef40-11fe-4bcd-98d1-c5d6cfbc5471_zpsig0zviht.jpg

In Solid Paxton & Gabriella Pierce are trying to give their marriage a chance. They both want their family to stay together, & want to build a relationship based on trust & love. We see Paxton fall hard for Gabby & I loved how gone he is over her. They are trying to start over, but letting go of the past is
Elle
Nov 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-oh-kay-stars
3 STARS!

Still stupid fish.

I guess Solid only answered our last questions in SUIT. Gabriella still have amnesia but in SOLID she has some (unnecessary) flashbacks. Their relationship still on the rock. Both of them still on maybe forever in tug-of-war & angry sex. They fight. They sex. Communication still the most sacred thing for Gabriella and Paxton. I think they're trying to be happy for the sake their children. Paxton will be always a good father but not great husband. Paxton still a sexy bastard and ass.
Mirjam
Nov 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark
I really enjoyed the two previous books in this serie. A lot of questions were answered in book 2 and I was hoping to get more answers in this one. Although there are some answers, I do feel a lot of them are still open. However, what was confirmed is the kind of fucked up SOB Paxton is/was. I wonder, twin babies? All together, it is not a bad read.
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author*

"The perfect storm of two kinds of crazy. Baby, I don't give a f*ck how we got here. We're here."

The craziness that is Paxton and Gabriella continues here, them trying to move forward after what they’ve gone thru… sigh…

I still feel the same way about Paxton. One minute, I want to bop him on the head, the next minute, I’m swooning over his thoughts… sigh… And as much I didn’t agree with half of Gabriella’s actions, I find myself more forgiving, considering what/>
Jenna
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
This was a short novella, only 96 pages. It was a short, quick read that answered most of the unfinished questions that you had from the first two books, Suit and Slut.
I was really happy to read more from Gabriella and Paxton however; I felt this book was not needed. It could have been answered in book two, Slut. I felt that this book was just so unnecessary and could have been given to fans for free. After giving us the answers that we were looking for from book one and two it ended with more
AC Book Blog
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!

Solid is a novella that continues Paxton and Gabriella's story. I don't really know why but I've become quite smitten with this couple and I am totally invested in their story. I really needed more closure after Slut and I'm happy to report that Solid gives me it!! In this short story, I finally got to know what Paxton was hiding from Gabby and how Gabby deals with her big secret. Gabby and Paxton can't seem to figure it out in the beginning. As the lies begin to eat away
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
3 stars!! This was a quick read that did answer quite a lot of questions but was more Gabriella and Paxton moving on from the end of Slut. As Gabriella's memories begin to resurface she really struggles to separate the old Paxton from the new Paxton. It seems that moving on is going to be even more difficult than they initially anticipated. While I was anxious to read this and did enjoy it, it didn't hit the spot I thought it would.
Becky Frosco
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it

Suit - Slut - Solid Twin duo
SUIT - SLUT - SOLID by Jettie Woodruff

Adult Dark Erotic Romance. These do not stand alone.
I'm not usually a lover of dark and twisted, but sometimes I need to change things up. I had heard Suit by Jettie Woodruff was dark but not too dark. So I gave it a go, and I am so glad I did.
SUIT
Total. Mindfuck. I was glued to the pages and read it in one sitting, then desperately waited for the next book, Slut, to release. I ended Suit still confused and questioning everything, but in the best way. The cliffy almost made th
Cat G.
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books
Jettie did a bang up job with this Novella. She was able to give us answers that we were left with from Slut and throw in a couple suprises before this short read was over. I liked having the dual POV and getting to see into Paxton some. I also like getting the flash backs to help answer things before Gabby had the wreck. Jettie was still able to keep up the mystery and keep things hot! She left me wanting more as always with her great writing and her munipulation of her characters but content t ...more
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“Who says a solid foundation has to start from scratch? Sometimes you just have to let go of rock bottom, catch the bricks being thrown at you, and build your own foundation. Solid is built on trust, not lies and deceit, and nobody’s going to build it for you.”
Amy Davis
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

Jettie gave me just what i needed ! Jettie has a way of writing that gets me every time and doesn't let go. Paxton was lovable but also the way I loved him total Alpha . Gabby wasn't the scared women she was in book 1 trying to remember her life and I liked that . Bravo Jettie you did it again
Rough Draft Book Blog
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Solid by Jettie Woodruff
Paxton and Gabriella continued
MEDICAL STIRRUPS, WHO KNEW
5 STARS

So, I wasn't expecting this! I wasn't even aware that Jettie was writing it! Wow, what an enjoyable surprise. This is the continuation of Pax and Gabby's fucked up life after amnesia. Lies, Truths, and some steamy freaky sex scenes. I loved it! It's a quick read that only took me about two hours to read but is packed with so much angst and chaos!

Paxton is still kind of a dick, but he still owns my heart. What c/>MEDICAL
Betül
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, reviewed, dark
description

I wish it was longer!! I loved that Paxton was still an asshole, Jettie really stayed true to the characters. In the last book there were still some questions left unanswered, thankfully we get the answers in this book. The kids were still super cute and crazy! Gabriella is still getting pieces of her memory back in this book. However most of those memories aren't pleasant to remember. This creates some tension between Pax and Gabriella. We are also introduced to a new character who will get his
D.C. Renee
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
And I STILL want more!!! :)

I was insanely excited to learn we were get more Gabby & Pax after Slut, but this was so good that I am still craving more of them.

I will say, though, that Jettie did a great job of tying up loose ends, giving us more information, and even closure with this novella. I am thoroughly satisfied with the way their story ended. I'm glad everything is out in the open. It's refreshing to see that neither of them have truly changed and yet, they hav
Lesley Edwards
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novella, it answered all my unanswered questions. Written in dual POV it was one hell of a rollercoaster ride and I didn't know wether I wanted to kill or forgive Pax. If you've read Suit and Slut this is a must read a perfect ending to a brilliant series. Jettie you've done it again, Merry Christmas.
5* read
Was gifted a copy for a honest review.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you've read Suit and Slut this is a must read a perfect ending to a brilliant series, This Novella answered all the questions i had from the first 2 books it is another Roller coaster of a ride and Grrrr Pax I didn't know love him or kill him at times but to me it was a great ending.

Ilona
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Solid was a great ending to the Twin Duo series tying up all the unanswered questions.
Grace
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

At the end of Slut, I still had a ton of questions, most importantly, what was Paxton's secret?! In this novella, we get that answer. What surprised me was that that secret was not one specific thing, but a series of things.

If I had one true wish, it would have been her memory. I didn't want it to come back, and I would have done anything to keep her from it.

At just about every moment in this book, I questioned whether Gabby and Paxton would last. As her memory/>If
Kathryn
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was provided an ARC of this novella for an honest review.
This short story answers the questions left unanswered in Slut. With this story I had an issue that I had with one of the author's other books. Sometimes I was confused as to which character was speaking, I had to reread once or twice what I had just read to figure out who was saying what. Then the scenes would change with little or no segue. I would get confused as to where the characters were and who they were talking about or to. The
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimenty copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

I literally devoured this book in just a couple of hours Jettie Woodruff has made my year by giving us more Paxton and Gabriella. In this book we saw a little of Paxton's darker side towards Gabriella but we also see his determination to keep the new softer Paxton too, Gabriella doesn't back down to him though like she would have before her accident she's a tough cookie and not afraid to kick his as
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Controlling Interests (The Legacy #2)
  • Punished into Submission (Master & Mistress, #1)
  • Double Betrayal (Surviving #3)
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
  • Rose (Road Kill MC, #3)
  • My Dear Stranger
  • White (Black, #3)
  • Imperfectly Matched!
  • Eli (Mallick Brothers, #4)
  • Sociopath's Revenge (Sociopath Duet, #2)
  • Dream & Dare (The Night Horde SoCal, #3.5)
  • Unsure (Sure Mastery #1)
  • The Dark Forest: A Collection Of Erotic Fairytales
  • Sanctuary (The Freaks MC, #2)
  • The Unexpected List (The List Trilogy, #2)
  • On the Auction Block (Slave of the Aristocracy, #1)
  • A Rough Ride (Pony Tales, #5)
  • Fallen (Blood & Roses, #4)
I am a story teller, a life coach, and sometimes a little crazy. I’m at an amazing time in my life where doors are opening, adventures are happening, and new friends are being made. Life is fun and I want to share that joy with the world. I’m Jettie and I am unapolgetically me.
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. Bu

The Twin Duo (3 books)
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • Slut (The Twin Duo, #2)
“If happiness is the end result, if it’s that single want that matters, if we had to through that to get here, I’d do it all over again. If it’s the love that matters, then why does it matter how we got there? We were the perfect storm of two kinds of crazy.
Paxton Pierce”
0 likes
“Paxton
If happiness is the end result, if it’s that single want that matters, if we had to through that to get here, I’d do it all over again. If it’s the love that matters, then why does it matter how we got there? We were the perfect storm of two kinds of crazy.”
0 likes